Twice Loved - o11

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You look dashing, womanizer!”

 

 

Woohyun’s lips curved into smile in reply of Soyou’s remarks once she entered his walk-in-closet as he put on his bowtie around her sleek collar of his white shirt. He decided to wear something less fancy and choose the classy one with all black suit and black bowtie over white shirt. He doesn’t feel in that mood for something fancy.

 

 

He shifted around once he’s done with his bowtie just to find Soyou walking back and forth, checking each racks of his walk-in-closet. She looks stunning as always, with the black tube maxi dress, hair up and gold accessories to match her looks, made them looks like a couple.

 

 

Indeed they’re a couple.

 

 

But Woohyun, he was so ed up with the whole things happened to him. The unexpected rejections coming from Chorong made his life even darker as it seems to be.  He even finally throws the party without her helps as probably she knows that his motive asking for her helps merely to get closer with her.

 

 

It pained him to see those eyes the last time they’ve met. Her sparkling eyes indicate that she’s indeed had some kind of attractions he had yet she kept denying it just because of her ing engagement. He couldn’t help but felt bothered and annoyed to think her wedding is coming in three months and he hadn’t made any progress yet toward her.

 

 

He wanted to know her better, he wants to know why his heart always desperately seeking her attention whenever they’re close. He wanted to know how his heart could pulsing that much like a giddy teenager whenever she’s around and what makes him wants to know her deeper is because the electricity chemistry he felt between them.

 

 

Chorong, his fallen angel, Woohyun would make sure that he got the answers before her wedding. But the problem is, she kept shoving him away from her. Shutting him down until he felt like a broken-hearted teenager. It’s so painful, suffocating and definitely torturing him.

 

 

He shrugged the thoughts away, tonight is his night, he should be happy and celebrated it with everyone who helped him achieved this. He stares at Soyou, trying to focus on her. She’s extremely beautiful and he couldn’t deny that. It’s the fact and he felt a painful tug inside his heart to remember that Soyou was here, with him for his special day.

 

 

He sighed and walked toward Soyou, trying to control himself as he needs to be more focus on her, not someone else who intentionally rejected his heart. Someone who made him felt miserable for these past weeks. Soyou were there with him, gave him all her best to support him mentally and physically.

 

 

“And you beautiful, you look stunning and very very seducing.” Woohyun whispered as he circled his arm around Soyou’s slims waist and placed his chin over her bare shoulder, “What are you searching babe?”

 

 

“Why are you wearing all black?” She muttered, “You should go with off white or grey.”

 

 

“I thought you just said that I look dashing…?” He replied with a warm smile and not forgets to place a peck on her cheek.

 

 

Soyou rolled her eyes and placed her palms over him, poked him playfully, “Urgh, you’re going to ruin my make up if you keep pecking me like that.”

 

 

“Doesn’t care, you’re extremely tempting and a waste to resist.”

 

 

“Woohyun, this is not the time… Your party is up less than an hour.” She reminded him and turned around, placed her palms over his board chest, “You’re dashing, handsome and well-groomed. But why you choose all black? Don’t you think we’re going to be funny in front of cameras? We’re going to walk down the red carpet and there will be paparazzi, and we’re both all black. This is ridiculous.”

 

 

Woohyun grinned and gave her another peck on her lips, “Romantic coincidence, isn’t it? You and I in black, walking down the red carpet, hand in hand, and you look very stunning that I can’t resist. I don’t think we can make it to the party.”

 

 

Soyou rolled her eyes and gave him another peck on the lips in return, “Alright we will let this pass because we got no time. The limo is ready and we need to go.”

 

 

He nodded his head and pulled off from her as he walked toward his vanity, to wear his black suit and check on his appearance for the last time. He smiled to see that he is indeed looks very dashing with the way he rocked the suit he wear. He needs to point out that Soyou is very fond with attire. So he couldn’t let her down, he needs to look dashing as he will be escorting the most stunning woman he ever met.

 

 

“How about the speech…? You’re not forgetting with the cue cards, right?” Soyou slips on her crème fur coat before walked to Woohyun, tidying his appearance for the last time.

 

 

Woohyun nodded his head, “I remembered it but I got it inside my pocket so you don’t have to worry you smart mouth.”

 

 

Soyou smiled and gave him a meaningful stare that he caught it within seconds. She immediately drifts her gaze away from him and focusing her eyes back on his suit. But Woohyun, he knows her very well, she always did that every time she hesitated with something.

 

 

“What is it? Tell me.” Woohyun speaks softly, very soft as he tried to melt her off. Soyou is the ice, the frozen eyes he’s trying to melt ever since he met her.

 

 

“Nothing, nothing important…” She shook her head that made her golden bangle earrings swaying with the movement she made.

 

 

“Baby……” He is still trying.

 

 

Soyou sighed and raised her head until their eyes met, “Dammit you must think I gone crazy, but I have to know if there would be a lot of girls hanging around your party tonight?”

 

 

There’s a silent for a moment while their eyes still on its place, looking on each other meaningfully. For a moment he tried to proceed what she just said and he got the grip that made him beamed in teasing fully smiles. “You’re jealous.”

 

 

“Gosh, that’s not even a question.” Soyou flushed crimson red that made Woohyun chuckled in amusement. It was very rare to found this side of her yet he’s glad to know that the girl could act this way, furthermore in front of him that made him feel special.

 

 

“You know you’re so charming with those jealousy traits of yours.”

 

 

“I am not jealous, you prick.” She tried her best to hide her flushed face, “I am just trying to save those innocent girls from a lousy womanizer like yours. I didn’t want them to get too high hopes by merely seeing your face. You know you’re handsome, right? And you’re just going to break their heart.”

 

 

“Keep denying it baby, but I know you love me and you’re aware of my attractiveness for girls.” He grinned giddily still happy with the newfound side of his girlfriend, “But I’ll make sure that my eyes 100% on yours no matter how many girls trying to seduce me and you have to promise me that you won’t flirt around with some bastards.”

 

 

Soyou eyes widened and gave him a very meaningful smirk, “You realize that I’m as attractive as yours.”

 

 

Woohyun groaned softly in annoyance, “Of course. You’re beautiful and I had bad memories about your attractiveness back in our school days. You were always running off whenever I tried to approach you and you intentionally swing my moods by hanging around with those retarded men when you know exactly that I had a feeling for you.”

 

 

“Gimme a break, Woohyun-ah.” She muttered between her breathe.

 

 

His brows creased, not really understand with what she just said, “A break…?”

 

 

She heaved a sigh and smiled gently at him while their eyes locked on each other, “This is all new to me. I mean, yes, you successfully melt me down and you convinced me to go through with our relationship but I need a time. This is all too sudden because we used to hang around casually without any attachment with each other. I’m willing to try this new relationship we develop but please do not push me too far.”

 

 

Woohyun grabbed Soyou’s hand tightly and kissed it before he leaned closer and gave her another kiss on her forehead, “No, I won’t push you and we’re going to try it together. We’re walking on the same path, Soyou-ya, you and me, we’re trying this relationship.”

 

 

Soyou nodded her head while warmness filled her, she felt contentment, she felt loved and she felt wanted. With Woohyun by her sides, and they’re trying their relationship, it means more than anything than she ever imagine. Never had it cross her mind that Woohyun willingly change himself just to be with her. At least she founds something n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter