Twice Loved - oo6

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Troubled mind troubled self and troubled days ahead.....

 

 

That's what Woohyun facing ahead right now, after he spent almost a week full in Jang Aquamarines for partying. For the first time in his life, he finally tasted how it feels to be hangover for three nights straight. The escapade was pretty fun; he brings his other friends like Seongyeol, Sunggyu and Hoya who basically knows how to parties with him for the great party.

 

 

The girls, yacht, dine, atmosphere, the weather, everything is perfect, except his heart. Whether it's him who didn't want to realize or maybe because he already realize it that makes him act likely a horse just getting out from its stable. He act wacky and everything because he felt empty. Now, that's wrong.

 

 

“Yo, I never heard about Soyou lately...” Hoya sat next to Woohyun while passing him a glass of champagne, they were still on their ride back to Jeju Island. The other guys were basically having fun with the girls, while Hoya coming after him and offered him a glass of champagne, “Is she okay about everything? I mean your party girls escapade....”

 

 

He smirked and nodded his head before drank the champagne Hoya gave him, “Soyou.... She won't meddle with my business.... We're casual and she's living fine in New York.... Maybe she'll be here by next month when my office finally opens....”

 

 

“Your office is about to finish?” Hoya asked him.

 

 

Woohyun shook his head as he sips the champagne that made him a little bit at ease, “It’s on the last phase and getting the furniture in and maybe next week I can use it properly...”

 

 

Woohyun is a genius architect who got his degree in New York University; he spent his entire life in New York, living abroad with his only mother. He doesn’t have a father and he didn’t bother about it. His mother’s fortune could financially afford them to live abroad, far from their homeland, Korea. He got an offer from a well known company in Korea to make some joint venture to establish some business tycoon in Korea and his group is in charged for its building constructions.

 

 

That’s a huge deal that made him traveling back to Korea. That’s his only intention, not until he met Park Chorong. He was confused and yet he kept himself drawn into its confusions. He always told himself that a heart matter is something he cannot bear to carry for a very long time and yet he kept thinking about her in his every single day.

 

 

For the entire week, his days were full with the thoughts of Park Chorong.

 

 

“How about the grand opening party, have you arranged it?”

 

 

“Nope, I don’t know if I should throw it or not…” Woohyun replied back, “I’m not that in the mood for partying…”

 

 

Hoya’s eyes widened as if he saw something unusual, “Am I hearing wrong or the world finally getting its rhythm?”

 

 

“No, you’re not hearing any wrong, I’m not in the mood for partying… Don’t you thing seven days already enough for the mad party?” He snorted back.

 

 

Hoya was already burst into laughter and called Seongyeol and Sunggyu come to join their conversations. The two bachelors coming in no matter of time and joined their champagne toss before Seongyeol decided to throw something unexpected…

 

 

“I guess we should throw you another party, Woohyun-ah…” Seongyeol talked, “This one is pretty much bland, I don’t know why but you’re not as crazy as usual…”

 

 

Woohyun sighed and let his sun glasses slides off from his face, “I am okay, you’re just too exaggerating things…”

 

 

“Is it all because of that woman?” Seongyeol giggled mischievously, totally teasing his best friend in front of the others, “Oh please, engaged mean haven’t tied. You’re still having a chance…”

 

 

Sunggyu shifted his head, interchanging looks between Seongyeol, Woohyun and Hoya, totally clueless with what Seongyeol had said, “What woman?”

 

 

Hoya shook his head as he giggled sheepishly, “Woohyun’s kinda got struck into love at a first sight, I guess…”

 

 

Woohyun remained silent while the others kept teasing over his crush toward Chorong. Wait, did it already consider as crush? He shook his head as he tried to get rid his thoughts away. How can he fall for a woman that easily? He’s Nam Woohyun for a God’s sake; love is far from his dictionary of life.

 

 

“This is not love, people…” Woohyun tried to be a little bit more vocal in front of his friends, “I merely put an interest on her…”

 

 

“Alright, I’m getting confuse in here… Can someone please explain what happened with Woohyun?” Sunggyu finally get the grip with what they’re talking about.

 

 

Seongyeol sips his champagne before he started to let himself loose with the never ending talks he’s about to say, “You know that night when Dongwoo’s wedding held? The one when Woohyun’s trying his best to be a superman?”

 

 

“Oh, oh…” Sunggyu nodded his head while Woohyun just shifted his gaze away from them.

 

 

“The woman he rescued, apparently Dongwoo’s wedding planner.” Seongyeol continued, “Her name is Park Chorong. And this Chorong girl, made Woohyun loses his grip and almost throws his Mr. Cold titles away because he found out that she’s engaged already. I’m pretty sure Woohyun interested with her and just being too cocky to approaching her just because an average ring already placed neatly around her ring finger.”

 

 

“Ahah, he’s falling in love…” Hoya added more fuel into the fire Seongyeol had started.

 

 

Sunggyu still wear his poker face until he shook his head and giggles mockingly, “Woohyun-ah, you’re totally doomed this time…”

 

 

Woohyun took off his shades and turned his head toward his friends, “How could I’m doomed? I haven’t made my move yet…”

 

 

“That’s why you’re doomed.” Sunggyu continued, “You fell in love with the girl who’s about to marry someone else. That’s such a turn off for your dignity, man. Just back away and continue your life happily with Soyou.”

 

 

“No way! She’s not married yet, and that’s means he still had a chance to make his move.” Seongyeol shifted his gaze from Sunggyu to Woohyun, “Woo her and made her fell in love with you, then you could dump her like usually you did.”

 

 

“That’s pretty harsh, I guess…” Hoya finally talked, “She’s kind of innocent and someone who had a very different personality with Woohyun.”

 

 

“Jeez, drops the conversations off.” Woohyun shuts them, “I will back off if I want and I will make my move if I want. This is my life after all, okay?”

 

 

With that the three guys could only nodded his head while Woohyun put his shades on and stares at the horizons for the couple of times already. He needs a peace minds to make every moves he wanted in the future.

 

 

For the time being, let the fates lead him toward whatever path he’s choose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One, two, three, four and five…”

 

 

Chorong hold her pen firmly as she counted the merchandise box for the next wedding she’s working on. She pouted as she opened the first box to check it’s contain before she sent it to the site where the wedding is going to be held.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter