Twice Loved - oo1

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I want pink to be the main color for the night.”

 

 

“What? No! Are you crazy? Pink? We’re not having a birthday party, this is our wedding night, honey.”

 

 

“But I like pink and I want pink as the main color.”

 

 

“No! We’re not use pink as the main color. Blue it is.”

 

 

“What? Blue? No way, blue isn’t conveying the meaning of love and blue seems too boyish.”

 

 

“And what about pink, huh? Don’t you think pink a little bit too girlish?”

 

 

“But still, honey, you’re marrying me and we’re going with the pink themed!”

 

 

“Honey, no way. I won’t use any pink colors on my wedding.”

 

 

“But pink is my color….”

 

 

“And blue is my color too!”

 

 

“Honey, I want pink!”

 

 

“No, blue it is!!!”

 

 

“WHOAAAAA, OKAY, STOP!!!” Chorong yelled as she slammed the table that surprising the couple who was basically arguing on each other taste in front of her.

 

 

The soon-to-be-married couple in front of her was staring at her surprisingly with their wide eyes. Chorong was already fuming in annoyance and desperately in need to get out of the room because of their nonsense arguments. How could on earth a soon-to-be-married couple fighting over a color theme they barely couldn’t choose and decided?

 

 

She sighed and get her body back to her chair as she closed the albums that already opened for a while ever since the couple entered her office room. They were shocked to see the way she slammed the book close while her eyes never leave the two. Maybe they could see the glitz of annoyance on her eyes.

 

 

“I’ll let you guys decided over the colors you both agree before finally finalizing your wedding details and I want both of you consults one by one for the next session with me…” Her eyes never leave the two as she barely trying to control her emotions, “That’s the best way to avoid some mixture opinions since both of you quite stubborn. So you guys can take a leave since I have another appointment with my clients…”

 

 

The couples immediately stood up as they nudge each other; blaming each other for making the scene worst before they finally gone after the door closed quietly. After the two took a leave, she finally could inhale a large sum of air as her lungs already burned in anger.

 

 

Actually Chorong wasn’t in the mood for being such a b!tch in front of her clients, moreover if her clients were the one she taken care of personally, but she had a rough day preparing many weddings in coming, she already had three clients for this month’s wedding. She was actually regretting her choice for taking orders where basically she was busy with her own business, but she loved her job way too much until she didn’t even dare to waste every chance to help people had some magical days or nights.

 

 

Chorong owned her wedding organization, Park Wedding Management, on her early 23; it was started from her hobbies and her dreams about wedding. Being the wedding planner quite useful to spend her time alone by taking care people’s dreams, and she always been that happy no matter how tricky and unexpected orders coming to her agenda. She’s skilled and she knows better what herself capable of.

 

 

She sighed and closed her agenda at the same time her phones rang. She groaned softly and about to answer it but her assistant, Hayoung already answered for her from outside. She looked over her watches and surprised to see it was nearly 17:00, way too late for her 18:00 meeting with other clients. She immediately stood up and prepared her things in a rush but her phone rang again and she knew it was Hayoung who connected the call for her.

 

 

“Yes, Hayoung?” Chorong answered it in hurry while her hands busy stuffing her bag with her things.

 

 

“Unnie, you’ve got an appointment with Mr. Jang and his bride on 18:00 at Garden Café…” Hayoung reminded her in much polite way.

 

 

“I’m about to go, Hayoung-ah…” She replied, “Is there anything more?”

 

 

“Mr. Kim on the line,” She informed her, “Actually I didn’t know what I should say to him, Unnie. It’s like his fourth times already trying to reach you and you cannot even talk to him because of your busy schedule.”

 

 

For a second Chorong was freeze on her spot; thinking, “Just inform him that I’ll call for him later after my meeting finished with Mr. Jang and his bride,” Chorong peeked on her watches and then continued stuffing her stuff while changing her flat with high heels, she always been this multi-tasking, “It’s around 20:00, so I’ll call him around that time. Thank you, Hayoung-ah.”

 

 

“I’ll inform him, Unnie and Mr. Hwang already waiting for you on the lobby.”

 

 

With that Chorong ended her phone call with Hayoung and getting ready to get out before picking up her laptop bag first. She run toward her door and slammed it close. Hayoung’s smiling face greeted her while the latter just shook her hand in hurry.

 

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow morning, Hayoung-ah, you can go home now.”

 

 

Hayoung nodded her head politely, “Be careful, Unnie!”

 

 

Chorong nodded her head while pressing the elevator button, “I’ll send Mr. Hwang back for you.”

 

 

“Unnie, I’m okay, you’re going to come home late so you better keep Mr. Hwang for you…” Hayoung walked toward the closet behind her table and gave her boss her red coat and a coffee-ready-to-go.

 

 

Chorong sighed and smiled, “No, I guess my fiancée will take me home.”

 

 

“Oh Unnie, you’re so lucky…” She smiled giddily while helping her boss with the coat.

 

 

And at the same time the elevator rings ding as it’s arrive on her floor. Chorong turned his body and nudge Hayoung’s body, “Thank you so much, Hayoung-ah.”

 

 

Hayoung nodded her head again, “Your welcome, Unnie. I’ll clean your room first then leave.”

 

 

Chorong nodded her head in satisfied as she entered the elevator. She inhaled deeply and let it go in one long exhaled, she tried to compose herself calm due to her short the moment of panic. She was never been late for an appointment with her clients, but because some of clients she finally got a taste how it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter