Secrets should be unvail

Because of You
IU's POV
It's been three days since I moved out to my grandpa's mansion. I can't believe that we were so rich but that doesn't matter to me. Grandpa said that I'm going to use  the my real name  'Lee Jieun' from now on and since that I'm his real grand daughter everybody has to know that I came from this well known family. Grandpa also told me that my father and mother owned a five star hotel at different countries so my brother and I have to take care of it when we grow up even more from now. Speaking of my older brother, he's coming this Sunday so grandpa, grandma and I will pick him up at the airport. I can't really imagine that I have an older brother but I'm not looking forward that we might get along together easily. Uhhmm... I have to cancel my dinner with Wooyoung at Sunday. Yes! Wooyoung and I are going out. It's seems that I'm being too desperate to forget Gikwang but going out with Wooyoung even if it was my first time,  has nothing to do with forgetting  Gikwang cause I realized that Wooyoung was there for me all the time I need him and the first time I saw him, I was captivated by his cute eye smile, though I have a big crush at Gikwang that time. 
 
Wooyoung's POV
IU called that our dinner tomorrow will be cancelled cause something urgent comes. I tried to ask her what it is but she said that it was a secret then she hung up the phone. We've been going out for some days and it all turned out really fine, I saw her beautiful smile again like the first time I met her. I really love her, I want to protect her and I want to be with her forever. I hope that she wants to be my girlfriend for the rest of my entire life. Like Suzy said, IU was still confused with her feelings between me and Gikwang, I already knew that IU already forgot Gikwang, based on my observation cause IU was happy every time she saw Jiyeon and Gikwang together, she even talk to Jiyeon about some girl stuff so she looks okay already.
 
IU's POV
I already called Wooyoung that our dinner will be cancelled cause  tomorrow my older brother is coming. I feel bad about canceling our dinner but it's really urgent. I know that Wooyoung will understand, he's a very good man and he always look after me. I'm sorting out my feelings for him, I'm still worried about the both of us if the whole school knows about that we're currently dating. Her fans from different year levels would kill me by just staring. Wooyoung become more famous each and everyday I don't know if he deserve a girl like me. Sometimes I just wonder if he is really in love with me or playing games like Gikwang did but I knew that Wooyoung wouldn't do that thing to me. We are so pure innocent when it comes to this relation kind of thing. I don't even know how to lead a relationship and neither he is. OMG!... Why am I already thinking about relationship? We're just at the 'getting-to-know stage' you know and I'm not sure if 'US' will last long if 'WE' even made it in a relationship. Aisshh!... Too much thinking makes my head hurts. I'll just ask him on Monday if we should give it a try in a relationship then if it turns out good then we'll continue it. I admit that now I can say that I'm starting to like him every time I get to know him even more.
 
Suzy's POV
It's Saturday and some hours after, I have to go to Taecyeon's house. He'll pick me up by 7:00 pm. I don't know why did I do him a favor that's so complicated. It's just that I can't imagine myself having a fiancé ALREADY! Am I really stupid? How can I have a good time whenever that spoiled Taecyeon is around. He keeps on telling me not to do this and not to do that, You should be this and you should also be that! His commands are getting on my nerves actually, he should be called captain COMMAND-O. I can even barely think that his attitude will ever change, his too cold and arrogant but Mr. Jaedong said that his 'Master' is working on that attitude of his. Better take a long shower cause it's only 05:30 pm.
 
 
Taecyeon's POV
I arrived a little advance from the time we set up to check if Suzy was wearing a perfect dress that I actually bought her. I don't want to tell her everything she has to do but that's because I want her to be perfect in front of everyone. She's the only person I've met in my life that doesn't know who am I. Is she that numb? Not to know the almighty Ok Taecyeon. I knocked on her door and surprisingly, she opened it herself. She looks stunning beautiful with her black dress though her hair was messy in a way that it look so y, she still looks resplendently gorgeous. I went back to myself when she says  "are you going to come in or not?" I went inside and go straight to the living area. I noticed that she's alone and there's a note at the table near the couch. 
 
Suzy,
   don't do anything bad inside our house. I know that you're going to have a suitor coming in here. I want to leave you to have some private time. Don't worry, I'll come back in when you're done. 
 
             Omma.
 
I try to hold back my laughter but I can't. Do they think that I would even dare to do that on their crazy daughter. I want to read the letter once again but then Suzy walk in and grabbed the letter. She reads the letter and frowns at me when she finish reading it. "do you think it's funny?" she said to me coldly. Well... I don't find it funny but her mother's way of  thinking is much more advance, we're just sixteen and we barely know nothing about that thing. "yes! Cause you're mother know what will happen right now" I want to . I walked  towards slowly while my lips. Ahahaha! She looks so scared. "yah! What are you going to do?" she asked stuttering. "nothing. I just want to stare at your pretty face" Her face was beat up red as I can see. I want to more. I walked so closely to her while she was stepping back, she reaches the wall then I continue to walk until we're inches apart. She closes her eyes and her face is now tomato red. I blew her eyes and laugh so hard. She really thinks that I'm going to do something to her? No way! She opened her eyes slowly while I kept on laughing and laughing. Her eyes are watery and red. Oh my... I think I tease a bit too much. She walks closely to me. Her tears are falling and suddenly PAK!! She spanked me real hard. Well I deserve it for making her cry. "that's very funny! Don't you think? Oh we nearly forgot we have dinner with your grandpa and grandma. We better hurry!" she said to me even more coldly. I want to apologize to her but I don't know how? "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I just want to tease you but I think it's too much so it didn't turn out okay." I say to her then I walked outside her house and headed to the car. I waited for her inside the car for some minutes and then she went out. The trail of the tears are not there anymore but you can still notice that she cried. I opened the door for her to enter. We're not talking with each other until we reach our house.