X-mas Party

Because of You
 Weeks have passed and Taecyeon and Suzy are doing good together even IU and Wooyoung. They are busy right now for the Christmas party, for the exchange gift and for the food. Well, they don't have any problem with the food cause IU said that she'll be the one who will prepare for it. 
   "What are you going to wear tomorrow at the Christmas party?" Sunhwa asked Suzy. "I don't know yet but maybe I'll be wearing a dress or a simple blouse and jeans." she answered. "What did you buy for the exchange gift?" Sunhwa asked again. "It’s a secret! What if you get it then it's not a surprise anymore!" Suzy laugh. "You Kwanghee, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" Sunhwa asked Kwanghee. "You’re a very interrogative person Sunhwa. I'll be wearing nothing! Ahahaha... Just kidding. You'll know tomorrow. Ooops! I'd better go. So see you tomorrow." Kwanghee waved his hands and he leaves. The two didn't stay too long at the school and they went out too. 
 
     IU sent a message to Wooyoung to help her buy something for the exchange gift. They met at the mall. "Hey, is there something you think you can gift for the party? I mean, it's tomorrow and you're only buying now." Wooyoung . "Well, this one is for someone special and for the exchange gift." she said with glittery eyes. "Hmmm... Actually this one is for Gikwang oppa cause it's his birthday this coming new year. I want to give him something special." she added. "Really? It looks like you really like him than your boyfriend?" Wooyoung said puffing his cheeks. "Yes, cause I like him so much but I really really LOVE you!" IU said as she tip toed and kiss Wooyoung's cheeks. The two blushed and then, Wooyoung put his arms behind IU's shoulder. "I want to create a slum book for Gikwang since we were kids. I kept every picture of us. I want him to friends with me forever" IU said. "Okay..." 
 
Some minutes later, IU bought what she needs and even buy for the exchange gift. "Oppa, ice cream meokgo sipeoyo." IU said showing her aegyo. Wooyoung grin from the cuteness. "Okay... Little miss gorgeous." Wooyoung said and ruffled IU's hair. They went to the Ice cream store and IU picked so many flavors of ice cream in her cone. "I want chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and cheese flavors." Wooyoung can't stop grinning cause his girlfriend is acting like a grade school student. "I noticed that you're always grinning oppa, do I look funny?" IU blinked her eyes several times while looking directly to Wooyoung. Wooyoung found it so cute. He didn't answered her and shook his head then pinched her cheeks. After they ate ice cream, IU decided to went home to start making her birthday gift for Gikwang. Wooyoung walked together with her going home. She bid goodbye to him then Wooyoung went home too.  
 
IU's POV 
Everything looks fine. I'll just have to wait for my classmates to come. Grandpa take grandma at the airport and he's coming late. Donghae oppa is left in-charge to take care of the house. Oppa said that no one should get drunk so no any alcoholic drinks. I just prepared something special. Chicken cacciatore for the main, canapé and camembert for some finger foods and mango chutney and julep for the desert. Well, everything’s are organized. 'Ding dong' goes the doorbell. I think it's them. I opened the door and most of them are together. "Hello! Have a seat!" I said to them. "Wah! Is this really your house IU? You must be so rich." Kangin assert. My classmates are here. Sungmin, Junsu, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunhwa, Kwanghee and many more. Gikwang was a bit late and he has company, it was Jiyeon. "Annyeong Jiyeon! It's been a long time." I said to her. "Yeah! I'm sorry from what happened from the past! I'm really sorry." she apologize.  I gave her a big smile and shake her hand. "No, it's already okay with me. But... Don't you even let go of Gikwang or make him cry cause... He is such a cry baby!" I joke to them. "Yah! Are you talking about yourself?" Gikwang said then he nudge me with his elbows. We were laughing together when the doorbell rung again. I opened the door and Suzy together with Taecyeon are there but there's no Wooyoung. "Hi guys! Looking pretty and handsome this night! Uhhmm... Where's Wooyoung? “I asked them.”Thanks, Wooyoung said that he'll go somewhere so don't wait for him. I don't have any clue where he went." I'll just wait for him but for now I've got to organized everything. "Okay everyone, time for our exchange gift! Just come to me at that table and let me put your name on the list with corresponding numbers okay then after the listing, each one of us will pick a number inside a fish bowl okay?" I was going to the table where I am going to list the names but the doorbell rung again. I hope it's Wooyoung. I opened 'again' the door and there's someone. His or her face is covered with white roses. "Wooyoung?" I asked. "No ma'am. It's a delivery for Miss IU." the guy said. I am disappointed that it's not Wooyoung but I wonder who send this flower. I grabbed the flower and went inside. I was sulking and I didn't even notice that I didn't close the door. "Aren’t you going to ask who gave that to you?" I heard this familiar voice before. I turned around and found Wooyoung. Looking so handsome as ever. I'm so happy to see him and in my happiness, I just jump into him and hug him tightly. "Oppa! Why are you late?" I asked him. "I bought those flowers and bought something." he said. "What is it oppa? Can I see? Is it for the exchange gift?" I asked continuously "it's a surprise and it's not for the exchange gift. It's for you." he answered briefly. I was so excited, curious and at the same time irritated. I don't really like surprise cause I don't like expecting something that doesn't have a real basis and in the end, just maybe, I'll get disappointed cause it's different from what I've expected.  "Okay..." I said glumly. I went to the table and my classmates starts to form a line. I'll list their name before they get their corresponding number then they will hand the gifts to me. 
 
We're done with listing the gifts number and we're just going to pick a paper inside a fish bowl. Sungmin was rounding up the fish bowl and it seems that everybody has their own number. "okay guys just came in front and say the number okay?" I reminded them. First was Sunhwa. "5" everyone looks excited and someone stand up then went to her. It's Chansung. He handed her a big, rectangular box. Sunhwa opens it and it was a guitar. "oh my gosh! Is this really for me? Well, I've got your number so that means it is really meant for me." Sunhwa hugged Chansung and even gave him a friendly kiss on the cheeks. "next." I said. "can Jiyeon and I say the number at the same time?" Gikwang asked. "okay" "21" Gikwang said. Oh my! He got my gift better give my poker face. "27" said Jiyeon. Jeremy stand up and gave a small box to Jiyeon. Gikwang looks disappointed cause no one is standing up for him. I can take it anymore and tap his back. "here's your gift! Don't open it already. Just open the green one when you got home and open the red one when your birthday comes." I said to him panicky and handed him a two wrapped gifts. One color red and one green one "two gifts? Why?" I didn't answer. "okay, then I shall go home now, Ahahaha." he joked. Jiyeon didn't open her gift too but who cares. She's not even our classmate. Am I that bitter? Ahahaha! Just kidding. Kwanghee was next. "15" Kangin stand up. His face looks lost. "why you have to pick this special gift?" Kangin sounded annoyed. "just joking! Open it up quickly!" Kangin added. Kwanghee opened it and it was a personalized t-shirt and a cap. "I designed it myself!" Kangin boasted. Me and Suzy went to the front and we decided to say it at the same time like Gikwang and Jiyeon did. I hope to pick Gikwang's or Wooyoung's gift. "20" Suzy said "13" said I with close eyes. Min and JoKwon went to us. They handed a wrapped rectangular thingy. We opened it and we both got a book. Well, that was cool but I really want to get Gikwang's or Wooyoung's gift. The other came to say and they got what they really wished for. Wooyoung got a varsity jacket from Sooyoung and the lucky two who got Gikwang's and Wooyoung's gift are... Yuri and Min. I didn't look what was it cause I'll only get jealous of it. "don't be sad okay? Here's my personal gift for you." Wooyoung handed me a purple medium sized box and I opened it. It was a couple ring and necklace. The ring was just simple but inside, there's our name sculpted together in a chain and the necklace are heart shaped lock and a little cute key. I don't know how to thank him about it. I'm speechless actually. "you don't like it?" asked Wooyoung. "no, I really like it. I love it actually." He put the heart-shaped necklace and slid down the ring to mine. I  kissed Wooyoung on the cheeks