New Talk of The School

Because of You
IU's POV
I saw Wooyoung leaning beside the gate so I asked him what he was doing in there and he answered me that he was waiting for me. Awe.. He's so sweet. I grab his arms and went inside our classroom. After Wooyoung and I went inside the classroom, he leave me already and went out again. I wonder where he was heading? After Wooyoung close the door, it opened again and Suzy was skipping happily entering our classroom. "why so jumpy today? Something happened?" I asked her but she just shook her head and flashed me with her eye smile. "yah! Suzy! I know you're lying. We've been friends for a long time and you still keeping a secret from me? What kind of best friend you are?" I pouted while acting that I was mad. She sat beside me and look at me directly to my eyes. "I know we're friends for a long time and I really know if you're acting that you are mad so stop the crap and I'll tell you about it at lunch break."
 
Gikwang's POV 
I hate being sick! I'm just  lying here at my bed and doing obviously, NOTHING! I hope someone can come and visit me. It's really hard to live while your parents  are abroad.
 
*at the school canteen, Lunch time*
 
IU's POV
Suzy tells me all about what happened to her. It was so shocking that she help someone that she even barely knew. She might likes the guy or she pitied the guy so much. She shows to me her new cell phone, it was really different from the old one. The other thing that shocked me is the guy she's helping is none other than The Almighty Ok Taecyeon, she didn't even know that Taecyeon is a very well-known person because his grandfather was the Ex-president of our country. Sometimes I wonder if Suzy only study for her entire life and doesn't even watches TV for example; sports or news. I didn't tell her what kind of life does Taecyeon have. I'll let her know by herself, besides she didn't asked if I know him. 
 
Sohee's POV
I'm browsing through my cell phone when a video catches my attention. 'new couple of primrose international  high school' It was uploaded this morning and yet 1,593 likes, 357 hates it and 704 share. It's sure trends in different schools and mostly in our school. I click the video then I saw Wooyoung and the girl yesterday, what was her name? IU or whatever. They're standing in a mini stage. Is she trying to use her aegyo to Wooyoung cause when I met her yesterday she's being too cute. Wait! What did I just heard? I replayed the part where Wooyoung was saying something to IU. "-I think I'm in love with her" Wooyoung said. No way! You can't be in love with her I want to be your first and last girlfriend. Huh? I just said to myself that I'm in love with Wooyoung but what's wrong with it. I'll just ask him if his confession was true, and I'll confess to him too. Didn't I fall in love  fast? I just met him yesterday and now I have fallen in love with him? Okay? Let's call it 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT'.
 
IU's POV
I don't know why does the whole girls in our school kept on giving a death glare and I kept on hearing the word ''. I really don't know why they keep on saying it whenever I passed by them. I just hope that 'word' is not for me but then one of them came straight up to me with her stomping feet and said. "Yah! You ! What did you do to our Wooyoung oppa?". ? So I'm really the one they kept on saying that and what did I do to Wooyoung? "uhhmm? Excuse me but I don't know what you're talking about?" I said as I looked down and walk away but the girl grab my wrist then pulled me hard. "Don't act like you didn't know anything. I watched how he confessed to you yesterday! What did you feed to him to like you. You... filthy !" she yelled at me. This is getting worse! "I think you misunderstood that but it was just an act-" I was cut of by a voice from my back. "it wasn't an act! It's true that I'm in love with her so whoever wants to hurt her then you're already messing to me!" he shouted for the whole school to hear. I'm starting to get nervous so I excused myself through the crowd. I didn't know that Wooyoung followed me all the way through the hallway to our classroom. He tapped my shoulders lightly but I just seat at my place and act like I didn't noticed it. "uhhmm... IU? Are you mad at me?" he asked in a low voice. I shook my head still face down. "then, why are you not facing to me? Is there something wrong from what I said earlier? IU.. I really mean it." he said as he sat down beside me. I raised my head and look at him. I was so frustrated, I don't know what to do? And I don't know what to say. "IU please answer me!" his voice grew louder. "I'm so sorry Wooyoung but could you please... PLEASE... Give me some time to think." I said to him nearly into tears. "it's okay!  I understand you." he said in a sad tone then he kept silent the entire day. He doesn't even talking to anyone. I hope he'll be okay.
 
Suzy's POV
Wooyoung was silent through the whole day and I know why! It's just that IU is still forgetting someone. I don't know if she still have feelings for Gikwang but I know that she's clearing up her mind. I waited for Wooyoung at the front gate of our school. He looks so down today. "uhhmm... Wooyoung! I want to talk to you." I said to him. "huh? Me? Why?" he looked so puzzled right now. "it's about IU! Please.. You're the only one who can make her forget Gikwang! If you really love her, you'll never give up on her. She needs you. I'm not saying that she'll love you because she wants to forget someone but right now, she's a little confuse with her feelings. She doesn't know how to forget someone who have been apart of her life since they were children. I know her but give her some time to think over her feelings and at the end of it, she'll figured it out by herself who she really love." I said. I really do care about IU and I can't stand seeing her being sad all day, same goes to Gikwang and Wooyoung. They are my close friends, the ONLY friends I have so I really value them a lot. "it's okay to me! I already gave her time to think over and I said to her that I'll never give up on her. Wait?... The day that she was crying at the rooftop.. Is it because of Gikwang?" he said and I just nodded. "did she confessed to him?" he asked again. "I don't know but they seems to be a little distant with each other these passing days." A said and let out a sigh. He looked in his wristwatch and said "oh! I'm sorry but I have to go now! Thank you for the little chat!" he waved his hands to me then he walked off.