Revenge

Because of You
Jiyeon's POV
I can't believe that this was the first time that Gikwang didn't fetch me for school. I really missed him. I cried all night because of him. I was walking near our school when the red sports car appeared again in front of the school gate. I was going to walk beside it but then Wooyoung went out followed by Gikwang oppa. I sped off my pace and went inside immediately.  "Good morning Jiyeon!" IU barked. "Good morning your face!" I walk away as I said that. She knew that our fake relationship ended that's why she's so happy! Such a . She already have Wooyoung and now she's flirting with Gikwang oppa! "Wooyoung!" a girl called him. "Can I talk to you for a second?" the girl added. Wooyoung followed the girl, leaving Gikwang and IU behind. They went to the garden at the back of the school building. I followed them and hide at the bushes to listen to their conversation. "Sohee is there something wrong?" Wooyoung asked. So the girl named Sohee. "I have to tell you something." the girl went closer to Wooyoung. "The first time I met you was the happiest day of my life. I have never imagine that you'll be coming suddenly that's why I'm going to say it to you now!" the girl went closer and closer to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung I like you! NO! I mean I love you so much." the girl put her arms at Wooyoung's neck and kissed him on the lips. This is my chance. I fished out my phone and snap a picture at them. Wooyoung pushed the girl and looked angry. "Why did you do that? I'm sorry but I don't have the same feelings for you." with that! She left the girl crying. When Wooyoung was out of sight, I went close to the girl and handed her a handkerchief. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Jiyeon. You're Sohee right?" the girl nodded. "I just heard how you confessed to that bastard" she looks shocked. "You do? Please don't tell anyone about it!" she pleaded. "Of course, but do you want to get your revenge?" Sohee nodded. "But to whom? To Wooyoung?" she asked. "NO! To the girl who flirted him. Do you know her name?" "Do you mean IU? She looks like she's not that kind of girl but she is!" Sohee said sternly. "I know that! She acted innocently to be admired by boys." I said to her. "Okay! I want to get my revenge on her!" "Okay! Here's our plan." I said to her and whispered our plan.
 
IU's POV 
Wooyoung came back from nowhere. He looks angry and beat up red. "What happened?" I asked her. "Nothing! Just don't bother me." he said. Did he just snap me off? I'm his girlfriend and he's doing that to me? "I'm sorry!" he said apologetically. "It’s Okay!" I manage to say and went to my seat. He act strangely. 
 
Suzy's POV
When I entered the school. One of the guards tell me to say to the gardener that he needs to trim the bushes near the school gate. I went to the garden and saw Jiyeon with a girl crying beside her. I stared at them completely, from head to toe. "What are you doing here? Suzy." Mr. Jorlien, the gardener asked me. "The guard asked me to call you to trim the bushes near our school gate." he bowed to me then we both went off. When I went inside our classroom. I just heard Wooyoung nearly shouted at her. "- just don't bother me." I went to my seat and asked IU when she was seated. "What happened?" I asked her. "I don't know? He went back when a girl called her and he acted strange." IU said. "Maybe he feel some pressure now that you're his girlfriend." I tried to sound politely to her. "How did you know?" she looked shocked. "Well... Based on your text last night before you slept. I thought that you've finally gave Wooyoung your sweetest YES!" and I showed her the text message she sent me last night. 
 
From: IU
To: Suzy
Message: 
Well... I bet he couldn't sleep because of what I have said to him. He even said that he's the happiest man living in the earth. Oh! Good night! I feel exhausted. So see you tomorrow! 
 
She grin at me sheepishly. So I'm right? "I knew it! You will answer him immediately when he asked you about it." I whispered at her. "Is it that obvious?" she laugh and blushed. "Yeah! As obvious as the elephant inside the fridge!" we both laugh. The door slide open and our teacher entered. "Okay class! Let's start our discussion!" he said.
 
 
Wooyoung's POV
The bell ring and all of my classmates head outside.  IU and I together with Suzy and Gikwang were walking through the hallway when we notice that there are students crowding the bulletin board. "Let’s see what's that fuss about." Suzy said. We went closer and the crowd gave us way. As we went closer, the eyes of the crowd were staring at us. I feel like there's something bad that going to happen. "What was that about?" Gikwang shouted at me. IU excuse herself and let go of my hand. Suzy and Wooyoung was staring at me madly. "Please explain that to IU!" Suzy said as she followed IU. I see the thing that make IU walk out. There's a picture of me kissing with Sohee with date and including the time was printed to it. I spring out to my place and tore the picture into many pieces. "This thing that you see is a big fat lie and it was just a misunderstanding." I explained through the crowd. "Really? Then did we misunderstand that you kissed Sohee? Will you explain it to us?" A girl from Sohee's class asked me. "I didn't kiss her! She kissed me. You can go ask her about that." I said through the crowd as I excuse myself. I head to our classroom and found IU with Suzy. "I should've said NO when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I never imagined that our first day of being in a relationship would turn out to be my most breaking moment." I heard her loud sobs. She immediately believed what she saw and regretted being my girlfriend. I don't have to explain that thing to her because it wasn't my fault. I'll talk to Sohee so she can explain everything to IU.