Word for the day~~~ JEALOUS

Because of You

 

*the next day at school*
 
IU and Wooyoung practiced well and it turn out good. "oh gosh! Why didn't you tell me that you can sing very good, I mean it was perfectly awesome!" IU said to Wooyoung. "I'm not that confident with my voice. You know, many peoples have insecurities!" Wooyoung look at his shoes. "you need to be confident cause we have to get the highest grade to the talent show!" IU tried to boost Wooyoung's confidence. After they practice they headed to their classroom. The two were surprised cause there's a mini stage in front of the class. They didn't even notice that Mr. Kim was already inside the room. "okay class! Seat beside your partner.  Let's start the talent show. But before you perform you have to say something about your partner, what do you think about him/her? Arasso?"
IU was curious who is Gikwang's partner cause he just sitting there alone. Suzy's partner was her cousin Min. After some performance of their classmates Suzy was next then Gikwang and last was IU and Wooyoung. "wow! Suzy! You're not only a smart president but also a really good dancer?" Mr. Kim commented to Suzy, who danced Miss A's Touch. "Gikwang oppa you're next! Good luck!" I said to him but he just gave me a weak smile. "Hello everyone! I'm Gikwang and this is my partner Hyoyeon! Isn't she a beautiful girl? She's a very good dancer but she's small. Ahahaha..!" Gikwang introduce her partner. This was the first time that IU heard Gikwang say beautiful to a girl. The girl was wearing a y dress and Gikwang said was true she's fairly small. "yah! Oppa! It's below the belt! Ahahaha... Just kidding. I'm Hyoyeon and my partner is a very stubborn guy but I like him! Even though it's hard to teach him some step I can't even get angry at him cause he's so gorgeous. Girls! You know how I feel right? Thank you!".
The performance of Gikwang and Hyoyeon start. Many girls envy Hyoyeon even IU envy her cause Gikwang even said that she's beautiful. First it was a slow dance then it became faster and faster. IU's blood is boiling every time that there's a skin ship between them. There's a part that they will kiss but it stopped because the song change again to a more fast song. The last was Gikwang was holding her nape and Hyoyeon was looking away like Gikwang's wants to kiss her but the girl didn't want. Then a flashback hit her, why didn't she avoid kiss or beat him up when he kissed her. Now she's the one having a bad time because of the flashback. Wooyoung notice IU feeling uneasy so he hold her hand tightly. IU was surprised when her partner hold her hand. "gwenchana?" Wooyoung asked her. "ne! A little bit nervous maybe?" IU answered. "don't worry! We can do it." Wooyoung assures it to IU. "okay! Last one. IU and Wooyoung" Mr. Kim called out. The two went to the mini stage and stand there. "annyeong haseyo! I'm IU and I'm with my 'handsome partner' Wooyoung...! My partner is a very gentleman, interesting, charming, and simple man I've ever met! He makes me feel so safe whenever I'm with him. I really really adore him! That's all thank you!" Wooyoung was flattered of what her partner said. Gikwang was gritting his teeth because of jealousness. "I'm Wooyoung and these are the things I'd like to say to her. Ever since I met her angelic face, I can't forget her. I think I in love with her!" Wooyoung said out of the blue. All of their classmates were shocked when Wooyoung confessed including Gikwang. Gikwang was still in shocked and IU & Wooyoung started to sing.
 
(Wooyoung's part)
When I have a girlfriend,
I wanted to do so many things as I was always envious.
Sixth is watching movies late at night.
Seventh is going to the amusement park together.
Eighth is holding a surprise event.
Boo boo boo we're really going to be happy together
I don't know why my heart is racing in just thinking about it.
I want to accomplish each of these things with you each day. My days are always fun because you're there, because I know I have another YOU who is important to me
baby baby baby baby boo~~..
 
(IU and Wooyoung's part)
I like that it's two of us now.
I like that we're together.
Wherever we are, whatever I'm doing with you And amongst all those things,
the thing I really, really, really want to do is..
That phrase, that phrase. 'I LOVE YOU'  
 
Gikwang's POV
"I think we have a new couple in our class?" our classmate, Kangin shouted as the performance of IU and Wooyoung. I punched him lightly then he gaze at me and I just gave him a smile. I admit it myself that I'm jealous cause I really like IU. After of some minutes, Mr. Kim will now announce the top three who got the highest grades. "class! pay attention I've come to the decision. Here's the top 3: got a grade of 93 because of their very passionate dance Gikwang and Hyoyeon. Next, got 95 for their self compose song, Sunhwa and Kwanghee. Last, the one who captured my attention because of their chemistry and since this is a team building activity, IU made our transfer student have a good company. I give them a 96. I don't have any bias but most of the class pick their close friends. That's the reason why I wanted to pick your partners randomly cause as I said earlier this is a team building activity. So congratulations to IU and Wooyoung. By the way, class is already dismissed." Most of my classmate went to Wooyoung's desk and asked about the confession that he made. I really want to hit him for doing that! I want to be the only man that she'll give a special attention. She confesses to me but I didn't accept it because of that stupid friendship that we have since we were children. I hope that she still loves me. After Jiyeon and I broke up, I'll make sure that she will love me again even more!
 
Sunhwa's POV
Even though that I'm not close with IU and Gikwang but we were classmates since kindergarten. Gikwang is very protective back then to IU and IU was always in Gikwang's side no matter what but I think their friendship change a lot because of JEALOUSY. Though they don't even say it, I can see it in their actions that they're avoiding each other. Gikwang's eye was full of anger and jealousy when Wooyoung confess to IU. I've never seen him gritting his teeth like he wanted to punch Wooyoung out of the mini stage. Aisshh! What does IU have that his girlfriend Jiyeon doesn't have?