Secret Revealed

Because of You
Gikwang's POV
I went to Jiyeon to fetch her up for school. I ring the doorbell and went inside. Her parents are not here and going home tomorrow. She was still in her room, changing to her school uniform. I the television while waiting for her. "flash news! The long lost Granddaughter of Lee Soo Man was finally found. It is said that his granddaughter was saved from the car accident where her mother died. Mr. Lee said to the press that he was so grateful that he found her granddaughter. His granddaughter named Lee Jieun was currently studying at Primrose International School. Here's her picture," the reporter showed some picture at the television screen, and I was so shocked that it was IU. They've got to be kidding! How come that she's that long lost granddaughter when I was with her since we're five years old. "oppa! Kaja! Wait! Why does your face looks so serious?" Jiyeon asked and I pointed the Television on her to see the pictures. "oh no! Really? I'm really happy for IU. I hope she was happy for her self too." Jiyeon clasped her her like chanting a very dramatic dialogue. "There's something wrong in there! I mean, she's with me since we're children and I really thought that she was the real daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Song. Oh well, let's asked her about this when we came to school." I said to her as we walked out her house. We came into our school gate and waited for IU to arrive. She went out again of the red sports car with the tall guy. I pulled Jiyeon then we went closer to her. The guy drove off and leave her by herself. "Are the rumors are true? Please answer me!" I demanded her. Her faced was puzzled. "What rumors? Is it about Wooyoung again?" she sounded annoyed. "No! Is it true that your grandfather was Lee Soo Man?" I stated to her. She was so shocked, her jaw dropped. "Who told you about that?" she said and her voice was smaller. She doesn't even know? "so... It's true! You'll be our princess in our school?" I chuckled but Jiyeon pinch my cheeks. "what was that for?" I asked her but then she pouted and turned her back on me. "I'll tell you if it's true or not but please tell me who said that to you!" she said to us. "IU, it's all over the news. On television, newspaper or maybe in the internet." Jiyeon answered her. "Oh no! I have to call oppa!" she look so nervous and she fetch her cell phone on her pocket. She started to dial and put the phone on her ear. "hello! Donghae oppa? Please come back to school immediately! I have to tell you, no, I need to clarify something to you." she said through the phone then she hung up. "Go ahead! Went inside to our room. I have to wait for someone." she said to us. I want to know everything about this. "Jiyeon, please go to our room and wait for us okay?" I hope she understand. She nodded and walked out. School bell rang so we need to be on our room by now. The guy earlier came back and heading now to us. "Did really harabeoji have an interview at the press and I wasn't informed about that?" she asked the guy angrily. The guy nodded and hold her hand suddenly. "I'm sorry Jieun-ah but Harabeoji can't wait any longer. He was interviewed yesterday when you were at school. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you." the guy looked sad. "It's okay but it will be more okay if you've tell be so I wouldn't be denying it now." she said. "okay! Oppa, we have to go, we're late for our first subject. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" she said quickly and run inside the school. It was clear to me. I don't have to be jealous about that guy because it was her brother. We went inside at the same time and the whole class was staring at her. I think IU has so many explanations to do.
 
 
 
 
The whole class was silent and staring at IU. Some of it gave a subtle smile and the others, Especially the girls rolled their eyes on her. "so? Here you are Jieun. Both of you may take your seats." Mr. Choi said. "please, don't call me Jieun. IU will be fine sir." IU uttered. "but your grandfather wants me to call you in your real name." "It's okay sir I'll tell harabeoji not to do that." she relied and hesitantly take her seat. Suzy didn't came to school so it feels that she was all alone. She keeps on staring at nowhere, trying to process what happened. The revelation about her true identity this morning and the weird stuff going on school. 
 
Wooyoung's POV
Lunch break and IU was still blocked from her thoughts. "a penny for your thoughts!" I said to her. She just sigh and sip from her strawberry juice. "are you okay? What's bothering you? Please tell me" "this is what I feared about. Knowing that I came from a rich family and the other people doesn't even consider what I'm feeling, they've just give their on comments in what do they think about me. Most of it are destructive from my past family. Their saying that my past family just want money that's why they give me to the Lee family to pretend their granddaughter.  I really hate judge mental person, I didn't want to be the granddaughter of the Lee family but it chooses me. I want to live like a normal high school girl. You know. It's hard for me that they're expecting something better to  every move I make." she stands up on her seat but I pulled her back. "Don't over-think things IU. Don't listen to other peoples say or do cause in the end it'll be you who will control your future so please, smile now okay! I don't want to see my precious friend nearly into tears." I tried my best to comfort and give a piece of advice for her. "aren't you happy for yourself cause I'm really happy for you." Jiyeon joined us with her boyfriend, Gikwang. "no! Will you be happy when starting tomorrow, people will start criticizing you." IU said sternly. "Oh. I'm sorry! I'm in my verge of anger that's why I said that!" she added politely mannered. "I understand you IU but who cares if people are criticizing you! They're just jealous about you." Gikwang muttered on his seat. "No, it's not like that okay? I have to do everything better or at best." she started talking what she feels. "I totally can't believe about the news but since it came from your smart mouth, I don't have to question anything." Gikwang bring out. Once again, IU stand up from her seat and walks out. I tried to pulled her back but she gazes me strongly. Her eyes were nearly into tears as she went out, I know where she's going but I don't want to disturb her time to think by herself. I know that she can settle these things, handle this happening in just a snap.