Unsuspecting Fate

Because of You

 

Wooyoung's POV
PHEW! After the performance with IU and the confession, many of my classmates are keeps on asking if it's true about the confession. It's so irritating that they keeps on bugging me so I walks out of our classroom for some fresh air. When I was walking near the school garden, A girl approaches me. "annyeong! I've never seen your face before so you must be a transfer student." the girl said. "yup! I'm a transfer student. I'm Wooyoung. Nice to meet you!" I said to her. "no way! Are you really the Wooyoung that my classmates talking about?" she asked me. I was a bit confused when she said that "uhhmm.. Maybe I'm not that they're talking about. By the way what's your name and what section are you in?" I went to a shady tree and she followed. "I'm Sohee IV-C. No your really the man their talking about. The description matches well; a tall man, rosy complexion, beautiful jaw line, small eyes and plump lips. Don't you know that you're quiet popular in our section.! I'm so happy to meet you! I'm very curious about what you look cause they keep on saying that you look better than the in the whole senior Gikwang but it is pure truth!" Sohee is very talkative girl, I think she's a completely opposite of IU. I rub my nape and looked down cause I'm so flattered of what she said. "thank you!" that's all I can say.
 
Sohee's POV
I'm so lucky today! I've met Wooyoung, the almighty Wooyoung that my classmates talking about. I even got a chance to talk to him. I asked so many things about him like if she have a girlfriend back then in his previous school and it was shocking that he was NGSB (no girlfriend since birth). "I think that the girl you'll fell in love was so lucky, don't you think?" I said but he remained silent and he nodded suddenly a girl went in front of us and handed him some papers. He stand quickly with glittering eyes and he grab the papers. I just look at them blankly. "Who is she?" the girl asked and I stand up, dusting off the dirt in my skirt. "uhhmm... IU this is Sohee and Sohee this is my beautiful friend/classmate IU..." Wooyoung introduced us to each other. IU giggle and punch Wooyoung's arm lightly. I extended my right hand for a hand shake and she didn't hesitates to have it. "I'll be going then. I think your busy with your new friend" IU said. She walks off before Wooyoung could answer. I saw Wooyoung pouted when IU leave her. "Why did she leave already?" I asked him. "She's just jealous to you. Ahahahah!! Just kidding." he laughs so I laugh with him too. We're having a long conversation so I bid goodbye to him. I have to go to the hospital to visit my uncle but I have to went home first to change clothes. I was changing my clothes when I decided to call my uncle that I'm coming to the hospital but when I've search my pocket, my cell phone was not there, even in my bag! It wasn't in there! I'll just call him on the phone and find my cell phone somewhere, maybe I left it in my locker. After I got change clothes, I went to the hospital.
 
.Wooyoung's POV
Sohee was in a hurry and she bid goodbye to me then she walks off. "I like this place where I am staying for now. It was so peaceful and-" I was cut off by a ringing sound. I searched where the sound came from and it's only beside me. I wonder who's cell phone is this so I flip it up and there's a picture of Sohee and her friends. I'll just give it to her tomorrow. It was getting late actually so I need to go home now but I want to know first what is the answer of IU in my confession. Yes! I've said it, I'm really in love with her. I've been thinking about my true feelings about her and I know that she's the only girl I can only love. Never in my entire life I felt so happy when I'm with her.
 
Suzy's POV
After school, I immediately went home cause my Appa called the school that if they can send me home right away. I was on the entrance of my house when I notice that there's a two pair of black shoes  on the side of the door. I guess Appa has a visitor. I opened the door and shout "Appa I'm home!" I waited for him to respond but he didn't so I went to our dining area. I was so shocked to see this little brat inside our house. "hey! What are you doing here?" I shouted at him but my father glared at me so I lowered my voice. "Why are you shouting on your friend?" my father asked. Huh? Friend? Who said that he was my friend? Maybe an enemy. "why don't you seat here and talk to your friend while I'm getting food back there in the kitchen" My father stand up and went to the kitchen. "Mr. Jaedong! What is he doing in here?" I asked Taecyeon's butler. "Miss Suzy! I'm sorry for not telling you that we're coming but my master wants to apologize. I mean he really mean it this time." Mr. Jaedong said. What did he eat to make him sorry like that? "I'm really sorry for bumping you that day but I need something to you. I'll do anything to just to help me!" Taecyeon said begging to me! Does he really need something or just making fun of me? "if you're bored with your life please don't bother me! Stop messing with me!" I shouted at him but he looks he really need something so I take back my words. "but if you really want my help? Maybe I  can do about it a little." His face lightened up when I said that so he really need something. "I can do whatever you want! Just please help me! Everything you asked for." He pleaded again. Maybe I'll just have to agree with him but there's something I'd like him to give him back, the cell phone that he broke when we bumped at each other. "okay! I'll help you but-" he cut me off and said "okay!! Just say anything you want!" He is really desperate to have my help. "okay! First is tell my father that you're the one who bumped into me that's why my phone got broke. Second is buy me another phone and Third please! Could you please let go that cold attitude of yours cause I can't really stand it!" I said to him. "deal! I'll explain to your father what happen when we bumped at each other then come with me tonight so I can buy you another phone! Arasso?" After he said that my father came with sandwiches and a couple of juice. "mister! Can I call you uncle from now on?" he said to my father. "no! But you can call me Appa! cause I really want to have a son." my father gave him a full smile and handed him a sandwich. "Appa? It's sounds awkward but it's okay. Appa There's something I need to say to you! I'm the one who broke your daughter's cell phone but I really didn't mean that. I'm ready to pay or change the cell phone if you want?" he said while he bowed to my father. I was confused with my father cause he didn't even make any movement but he just smile at him and said "it's okay! I understand". "Appa! Thank you. There's one more thing I'd like to ask, can Suzy come with me tonight?" Appa just nodded to him. Gosh! This was the first time that he gave permission to a guy to go out with me and this was the first time that a guy asked me to go out with him. "then, we'll be going now! Thank you.. Until we meet again Mr. Rebadeo... I mean Appa!".
 
Mr. Jaedong opened the car door for me and grab my hand for assistance. We're now at a shopping center. Taecyeon explained to me what help does he need. His grandparents wants him to have a  fiancé before he can get his money that his parents left for him before they died in a car accident in U.S. I have to pretend to be his fiancé in a whole month but I can manage that, at first was shocked but then I understand his situation. I feel guilty when I said to him that he needs to be disciplined by his mother. He seems gentle with me. We went to every store we passed by and buy anything he wants me to wear at the occasion. He even buy me jewelry.
 
Taecyeon's POV
I knew it that she would really help me. I was hard for me at first cause when we first met we're both enemies, like cats and dogs but she was kind like what Jaedong said after our first meeting. She doesn't even hesitates to come with me to the shopping center. She's been so quiet the whole ride so... I'm giving her a prize as a thank you for being silent. It's just that I really don't like noisy person or noisy places, it irritates me so much. I picked everything what she will wear at the occasion next week. Oops! I forgot to tell her that It'll be next week. I'll tell her later when I give her a ride back at her home.
 
*the next day at school*
No one's POV
Wooyoung went to school early to give Sohee's cell phone. He stayed in the school gate to wait for the Sohee. "annyeong!" a familiar voice said as he faced it and it was IU. "what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" IU kept on asking. "ne... I'm waiting for you! Kaja?" he replied. 'my mind is really not working whenever she is around. I said that I'll wait for Sohee but it turns out that I'm waiting for IU. Maybe I'll just give Sohee her cell phone before the bell rings afterwards.' Wooyoung mumbling his thought at himself.
 
Sohee's POV
I went inside our classroom and seat peacefully. It's a miracle that I went to school early maybe because I have a very good day yesterday. It was fun talking to Wooyoung, I mean in terms of boys he's just so COOL!. While waiting for the bell to rang, the door of our classroom slide open. Most of our girl classmates stare at Wooyoung, yes! It was really Wooyoung. I wonder what he was doing in here. He then went to my desk and handed me my cell phone. I can see that girls around me are spazzing because of him. "good morning! You left it yesterday where we seated. Uhhmm... By the way, I even save my number there if you need something?" Wooyoung said while rubbing his nape then he excuse himself and went out. I checked it myself if he really his number at my phone and I was really surprised that there's a picture of him beside his number. He's so cute, I think my face is really blushing now. "hey! Why didn't you tell me that you know Wooyoung oppa?" My friend Yubin asked. "I just met him yesterday and we chat a little." I answered back. Then my other girl classmates were starting to a circle around my desk and giving me death glare. I know that Wooyoung was famous only in our class but it seems that most of the women at the school are mad at me. Wooyoung is only a friend, ONLY A FRIEND that I LIKE?. I shook my head to clear my silly thoughts. "yah! Why are you stealing our Wooyoung oppa?" one of the girls yelled at me. "what? Stealing? Who said you can own him and F.Y.I he's only my friend." I shouted back at her and give her a strong gaze. Before she can talked back, our teacher came inside the room.