Busted Plan

Because of You
IU's POV
"I remembered Jiyeon talking to that girl in the garden. That girl was crying." Suzy said. "I'm sure that Jiyeon was the one to blame about this." she added. "I can't believe he really did that to me." I said to her. "You don't have to believe from what you saw. That's what the other think that you would do so you have to ask Wooyoung about it" she explained to me. I stand up from my seat and find Wooyoung. I have search for him everywhere but he's not in there. "Oh IU! Are you looking for Wooyoung? He's with Sohee at their classroom. I wonder what they are doing there alone." Jiyeon said. I never wanted to answer her in a sternly manner so I just shove her and went to Sohee's classroom. "I know that but I love you!" I heard a girl said that as her weeping voice echoed through the room. I slide the door open and saw Wooyoung was hugging the girl from the picture. "I'm sorry to disturb you!" I just lose my self and walked away from them. What did I just saw? Maybe he's into that girl and he only wants to play with me like Gikwang did. All my dreams and my hopes came crashing through the ground as I remember their KISSING picture! "Wait IU! You have to know this!" Wooyoung pulled my wrist. "I already know that you're into that girl and I'm okay with it!" he pulled me harder but I'm fighting him. "You’re wrong! This was just a big misunderstanding! What you've seen earlier is another misunderstanding." Wooyoung shouted. "Then answering you're question last night about us is just a big misunderstanding too? It's okay with me but if you just said that you'll be crossing 2 rivers with one boat then I'll let you choose right now!" I shouted back at him. "I don't have to choose because you're the only one I got. The time you see me hugging her is a mistake by your own mind. I'll let her explain about this." he said and Sohee came out from his back. Her eyes is still flowing with tears. "I'm so sorry to ruin your relationship with Wooyoung. It wasn't his fault and not my fault too. Someone took that picture earlier and posted it on the bulletin board." she said. I stared sharply to Wooyoung. "Then if that someone didn't post it to the board? Both of you will never ever tell me about that kiss. The both of you will keep fooling me?" I asked Wooyoung. "You have to listen to her before you react. I can't explain this happening to us because it can ruin our relationship. That's why I want her to explain it for you." he explained with a calm voice. "When I called Wooyoung earlier. I confessed to him. I'm sorry but I'm the one who kissed him. I didn't know that you two are in a relationship so I think that it'll be better if I confess to him before someone else does but I guess I'm a little late about it." she said. "How will you explain what happened earlier?" I asked her. "That time, I actually hugged her but that was just to comfort her! It doesn't have any malicious affection. I've talked to her to explain about the kiss. That's it." he said now calmly. I am a bit calm now from what they've explain but still jealous every time I remember that picture in my mind. "Answer me honestly Sohee! Is that someone who took that picture is Jiyeon? A girl with a fair skin and small eyes?"  She nodded vigorously and looks mad too. "She said she wants to get her revenge to you and she only uses me for her own purpose. I'm really sorry about what happened. I promise to not ever bother your relationship." Sohee said. Her sobbing stops. "That ! What does she wants from me? She has her Gikwang and I didn't even bother them." I shouted through the classroom. "She said that Gikwang break up with her because you were seducing Gikwang. She said that you really like to flirt with guys who has girlfriend." Sohee said. My ears turned red and it's like going to burst from what I've heard. I immediately ran back Jiyeon's classroom. There she is with her classmates. I dashed in front of her and slapped her face. I have never heard from someone that a like to flirt! Hearing that was such a big insult. "How dare yo-" I stopped my sentence when someone grab my wrist.  "You don't want to embarrass your self right? So if I were you I'll let it pass for now!" Gikwang said dragging me out from the classroom to the hallway. My mind went bright suddenly from what he said. I almost forgot that every move I make is written to tabloids and through internet. "I'm sorry but I can't stop myself. I feel so pissed off right now!" he dragged me again back to our classroom. There's Suzy talking to Wooyoung.
 
 
 
Suzy's POV
“You have to explain it to IU again and again if needed. IU doesn’t trust easily because of what Gikwang did to her! Please try to understand her." I assert at Wooyoung. "I know that but she regretted being my girlfriend with that big misunderstanding." Wooyoung breath. Minutes passed and the door slammed open. Gikwang holding IU's hands came in our sight. Wooyoung just stared at them maybe in disbelief. Gikwang let go of IU's hands then went to his seat. IU was still rubbing her wrist that looks red. "What happened to the both of you? I thought you guys settle things out when you find Sohee?" IU and Wooyoung looked at each other. "I'm so sorry for everything. You can't blame me if that's was my reaction about It! This was my first time being in a relationship and it starts with 'this'? I know that this was your first too. We don't have any clue how to run this relationship that's why I'm afraid that..." IU paused. "What?" Wooyoung said. "You’ll end up breaking my heart too. I don't know what to-" Wooyoung stand up from his seat and walked closely to her. "Don't say anything. You know that I will never ever do that to you. I know that you don't easily trust anyone but I'm here to prove you that... not everyone is that bad. I'll love you for the rest of my life." Wooyoung explained. IU hugged him and I watched Gikwang how hard he clenched his teeth. "So? Are the both of you are good with each other now?" I asked them. Wooyoung nodded and IU was still burying her head into Wooyoung's chest, sobbing. "Go get a room if you want to continue doing that." I joked at them to lighten up the mood. IU rapidly let go off Wooyoung and looked embarrassed. After a minute of silence between us, the bell rung again and our classmates came back to our room, including our teacher.