Clash of the Fiances

Because of You
Taecyeon's POV
Phew! I thought that Suzy will ask more about Eunjung. "Oppa! Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" my phone rings. It's Eunjung again. I picked it up and shouted at her. "Why are you just calling so suddenly?" "Are you mad my Taecyeon baby?" Eunjung, on the other line said seductively. "Baby? Hah! Are you kidding me? Don't you ever call again! Got it?" I hung up my phone and went to kitchen to remind the maids to prepare something special for dinner. My grandparents went to U.S to visit my sick Aunty. 'Ding dong' goes the doorbell. I think its Suzy but it's too early. I opened the door quickly. "You’re too early! But its oka-" I stopped as soon as I saw who I am talking. It's Not Suzy, its Eunjung. "How sweet of you to wait for me my baby! Who said to you that I'm coming?" Eunjung grabbed my arms and her lips are getting closer to mine. I pushed her away and went to the couch. "You should go home now! And I don't expect you coming here so get out!" I shouted at her. "No, I won't get out until you said you want me back!" she shouted back at me. Any minute now, Suzy will be here. What should I do? "What? Just say it and I'll get out" Eunjung sounded pleading and it's the only way to make her get out. "Yes! I want you back! So will you go out now?" I tried to sound nicely but she's not getting out. "Repeat what will I say, okay? I don't love anyone else other than Eunjung!" oh ! This is getting worse than I think. "No! I don't! So just go out! Cause I don't love you anymore! Okay! Mr. Kang. Would you take her outside and never let her get INSIDE!" Mr. Kang dragged Eunjung out the house. I don't have any problem at all. I went back to the kitchen to check if the maids are doing good.
 
Suzy's POV
I was going out of the taxi cab when I saw a girl went out of Taecyeon's Mansion. She looks so beautiful like she came from the states. I remembered that Taecyeon said that he has a friend in states, the one who called earlier. I pay for the taxi and walk closely to the girl. "Hello, are you Taecyeon's friend?" I asked her with a big smile cause I think she's a snob though she's really beautiful. "Friend? No, I'm Taecyeon's fiancé. Who are you? By the way, I'm Eunjung." she raised her hand and same goes with her eyebrows. I was so shock when I heard that. I can't believe from what I've heard. I need a clear explanation from Taecyeon but for now, I've got to deal with this . "What a coincidence! I'm Taecyeon's fiancé too! It's such a pleasure to meet his other fiancé! I'm Suzy." I said to her controlling my anger. She stared at me from head to toe. "Dwen jang nyeo" she whispered but I can clearly hear it from my place. "Excuse me, but can you speak a little bit louder cause it'll be rude and a coward thing to do if your saying things especially bad to others while they can't hear it. Why don't you say it aloud?" my tone was getting higher cause I'm really pissed right now. "I said that YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGER." her tone matches with mine. "I should bid my goodbye now cause there's something important I need to do. Only rich people should do!" she added. She bump my shoulders with such a great amount of force. I didn't look at her leaving and went inside Taecyeon's Mansion without even ringing the doorbell. I saw one of their maids and I ask where I can find Taecyeon. She said that Taecyeon is in the kitchen right now. I was walking so madly like tramping the floor to ease my anger but it didn't help. Taecyeon saw me and he hugged me quickly and tightly. "Why are you so early? The food is not yet ready." he said. "Why don't you asked your fiancé? I mean your OTHER FIANCE!" I said to him sarcastically. "What? I don't understand you." he looks puzzled. "Don’t act like you didn't know anything. You lied to me. You already have a fiancé right? Her name was Eunjung! I can't blame you cause she's beautiful than me and she's rich just like you so what can I do about it?" I shoved him and walking away now. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to my place. "You saw Eunjung? I can't believe that talk to you." he sounded disgusted. "Is that how you treat a girl when you're already done with her? Are you going to do that to me too? You know what, you're such a jerk!" with that, I left him and I went out of their house. I don't know where to go. I need someone to comfort me but who? IU and Wooyoung I think they are busy. Who else can I come? I don't want to go home cause I don't want omma and appa to see me crying. I went to the park near our school and there, I saw Gikwang sitting comfortably at the swing. He saw me too and he gestures to come and sit with him. "You look down today, is there any problem?" he asked. I don't know if I should tell him my problem but I need someone to lean on right now. "Taecyeon has another girl. That's my problem." I said now sobbing. He stand up from the swing and comfort me. "Are you sure about that? Did Taecyeon gave or did you listen to his explanation?" Gikwang asked calmly. Well, I'm not sure about that but why would he keep it from me. If he's really not cheating then he should have tell me about Eunjung. I didn't even heard his explanation and left his house already and I said bad words to him. I'm regretting what I've done already. "If you really think that he really cheats on you then you have to end your relationship in a good way." Gikwang said. "No, I don't want to end our relationship. It was my fault cause I didn't listen to his explanation and just leave him. I should apologize to him right?" I said to him. "Uhhmm... You should if that's what it takes to make things back to normal" Gikwang suggested." I've decided. I'll come back and apologize to him. 
 
     I went back to Taecyeon's house and ring the doorbell this time. The maid open the door and I'm surprised from what I have saw. The place where I was earlier was now an entire mess. "What happened here?" I asked the maid. "Young master did that after you leave. Did you two fight? If you want to talk to him, he's in his room upstairs the 3rd door." the old maid said. I thanked her and went upstairs. I was in front of Taecyeon's room and I don't know what to do. I knock three times and no one answers or open the door. I'm so worried. What if he commit suicide? No, he wouldn't do that. I opened the door and the TV is on but no one is watching. His bed was a mess too. I heard a splashing noise from his bathroom and I checked if it was him. It was him. Dripping wet in his clothes. "Taecyeon!" I called him. He turn his face to me and you can see how hurt he was in his eyes. "Taecyeon, I'm so sorry. I didn't even listen to your explanation before reacting. I'm so stupid! I'm so sorry from what I've done. Please forgive me." I am sobbing and my knees became weak so suddenly I’m sitting on the bathroom tiles. "Is that really you Suzy? Tell me I'm not hallucinating. Tell me what I'm seeing now is true." He eyes showing only hurt but there's a little hope creating in me. "Please don't ever go again. You've promise me that you'll never leave me. I'm holding onto that promise."  he's walking closer to me while sobbing.  "You don't have to be sorry cause it was my entire fault. If I just said to you that Eunjung is my ex-girlfriend and she wants to get back with me but I don't love her. Things wouldn't turn out into a disaster. It's all my entire fault so please come back to me. I don't want to be my old self again. You're the only one I've got in this cruel world. I don't want to lose you. Please stay with me, stay by my side. I really love you Suzy." Taecyeon was pleading to me. We're both kneeling at the ground. Our tears are non-stop. It's like a dam that got a hole. It keeps on flowing and flowing. "Yes, I've promise to you that I'll never leave you and I always keep my words. I really love you too. I promise, from now on, what ever obstacle came to us, I'll never ever doubt you cause I have a big trust in you." He lifted my chin up and his brown orbs are staring into mine. "You know that I was so lost when you walk away, I don't know what to do." he said now a bit calm. He lean closer and his lips are getting closer to mine. I closed my eyes and let it happen. He is dripping yet his lips are so warm. The kiss is not for long. "They said that 'you will only know the true value of anything if you loses it but I don't need to lose you just to know your value cause you are everything to me." Taecyeon said in a husky voice. "I know that too but for now, you have to change your clothes before you get sick!" I said to him. "I will only change if you will be the one who will get my clothes off!" he said now in a grin. The Taecyeon that I love is now back. "Then... FREEZE there to death!" I shouted at him. "You naughty little brat" I added. I left him now and went out. I'm wet too because we embrace each other. I need to change too.