I Really Do Regret It

Because of You

 

IU's POV
I've made up my mind! I'll confess to him tomorrow, no matter what happen but for now, I need to go out our school without anyone from my classmates, especially teachers noticing that I skip class. I'll be going by myself this time cause Suzy texted me that she'll be having a meeting with the student officer. The meeting includes Gikwang and the pretty girl. Gikwang is in the position to be the in the whole senior and the pretty girl is the muse. "Are you okay now?" a voice from my back said "huh?" I turned around and saw Wooyoung. "I followed you when you go to the rooftop" he chuckle. "Bwoh! Why did you do that? Did you see or hear anything?" I said frantically. "Aniyo. (No) I just saw you crying, that's It." then he look down.
 
Wooyoung's POV
She looked fine now. I guess she cleared her mind earlier. I invited IU to go to an amusement park and luckily she agreed. "Hit the teddy bear with a strawberry!" she shouted at me while I'm holding a toy gun, aiming for what she said. "Bulls eye!" I winked at her and suddenly she hugs me. "Wow! You're a good shooter" she said and broke the hug. My body was stiffly didn't move cause I was startled by the hug. "Agasshi (miss) here's your price! Thank you and come again. Uhhmm... By the way, your namjachingu (boyfriend) is quiet handsome so don't let go of him and take care of him." the woman at the booth wink at her, teasing us. "No... He's not my boyfriend!" IU disagrees to what the woman said. I can see from the corner of my eye that she's blushing too and that makes my heart skip a beat.
 
IU's POV
Thanks a lot to Wooyoung! I even forget my problem for a while. I'm so embarrass and feel my face flushed that time when the woman at the booth called him my namjachingu, my heart beats rapidly also that time. I wonder what happen to Suzy cause she didn't call me after their meeting. Pshh! I still don't know what to do tomorrow? Should I confess just for him to know my feelings and for me to know if he loves someone? I really don't know what to do. Aisshh! Why are you making it hard for yourself? Wait... You have to be tough cause tomorrow is going to be a nerve breaking and I should think positive, what Wooyoung said earlier.
(*IU fell asleep hugging the teddy bear with a strawberry that Wooyoung gave to her. *)
 
*the next day at school*
 
It's starting to rain and Gikwang just made it in time before the rain comes. He was changing his shoes when a small paper falls from his locker.
 
To: Gikwang
Oppa! Let's meet at the rooftop... I have to say something really important. You have to go after you read this. RIGHT NOW!
 
From: IU :)
 
"Aisshh... Is this some kind of prank? I'm sorry but I'm not falling for it" he chuckled and throw the paper. When he gets inside his classroom, he keeps on thinking about the letter. "It's raining! How will she do that stupid thing and when she want to say something she even say it to me directly." he looked around and saw IU's bag so he asked one of his classmates, where's IU? Or did he see her? "I think she's going to the rooftop, I saw her running upstairs but it's been half an hour since I saw her so she might no-..." Gikwang didn't waste any time and run rapidly to the rooftop. He was so shocked when he saw IU standing in the rain, didn't bother if she got wet or sick just by standing still there. "Hey! What are you doing here? Is it so important what you're going to tell me better than your health?" Gikwang run towards IU and tried to pull her but she refuses to. "Yes! It's very important cause I feel like I'm going to die if I don't tell it to you now!" she feels her voice is starting to crack but she have to be tough right at this moment. "Huh? I don't get it? We have to go inside and when you are dry, we can talk about that." Gikwang widened his small eyes at IU. "NO! You have to know about this, for me to lighten up the burden inside me!" she yelled at him. She can taste her own blood for biting her lips very hard but she can't hold back her tears anymore. Gikwang's heart can't see IU being hurt and he hugged her tightly. "If you said so! Just tell of about it right now!" he whisper in her ear. "Gikwang! I REALLY LIKE YOU!" she was a little bit stammered when she said that because of the tight hug of Gikwang. "I like you too but y-you k-know that we c-can't be together because Jiyeon and me a-are together. I'm very sorry IU... I hope you'll understand." he said as he held back his tears. "It's o-Okay! I already know that you and the pretty girl are already together but why didn't you tell me about it?" she said while crying like a five-year old child. "I tried to tell you at the cafeteria but you invited Wooyoung so I can't tell you!" Gikwang looked at IU's eyes as he was breaking the hug. "I should be going now!" IU was walking towards the door but then Gikwang pulled her arm and hugged her tightly. "Can we stay like this for a while?" she was struggling but every time she did, Gikwang even hug her more tightly. "I'm sorry Oppa but we can't do this... What if someone sees us and tell to Jiyeon? What if yo-.." she was cut off by him and said "I don't care about it. I just want to do this one last time." now he's the one sobbing in the back of her. IU has a chance to slip cause the hug loosen. Before she can escape, Gikwang cupped her face until their faces are inches away. *SMOOOCH!* Gikwang kissed IU on the lips. She felt numb for a second, it feels so right but at the same time it's so wrong. "IU... I love you since we we're children, I want to protect you, make you happy and give everything to you but I don't want to waste this friendship. It's just-..." He was cut off by IU caused she slapped him.  "Stop hurting me or playing with my heart. I don't want to see you anymore!" IU dash downstairs crying.
 
IU's POV
I really really hate him. I don't want to hurt anymore. It's because he knows that I like him it doesn't mean he can play with my heart. I don't want to go home now... I just want to go somewhere Gikwang can't find me and play with my heart anymore.
 
Gikwang's POV
What did I do? Aisshh! You're a really stupid jerk Gikwang! What if someone sees us and tell it to Jiyeon. I don't care... IU is more important to me. I've gotta find her and apologize. I didn't want that to happen, it was- Arrgghh! Forget it. Better go find her but will our friendship will be gone because of this big mistake? NO WAY! You can't loose IU. She's everything to you. I don't know what to do if I see her?