A little Reunion

Because of You
IU's POV
The whole week past by just like any other day except I'm doing things with cautions. Suzy texted me that she'll be going home this Friday night. I'm really excited because I can be carefree and be at my own world when I'm with her. "Hop in!" Donghae oppa said as he open his car door for me. While driving our way to the mansion, Donghae oppa asked me "how's your day? Did someone bully you or did you bully someone? Ahahaha!" I kept quiet. I'm not in the mood to be happy. "What’s the problem? You can tell me right?" he asked again. "Nothing" I answered briefly. "Really?" I gave him a reassuring smile and he focuses on his driving. I arrive in the mansion and head straight to my room. "IU!" she called out. I was surprised and dashed in front of her. "Hey! Where did you go? I've been missing you! I've so many things to tell you." I said to her. "I'll tell you later where I went. Uhhmm... One of the things you should tell me is why you are living in this mansion with Lee Donghae and Lee Soo Man?" she said. I dragged her immediately at my room. "Thank God for giving me a friend like you. I don't know what to do with my life. Wait! Should you be the one who has some stories to tell?" I said to her. "Okay! Taecyeon's grandparents visit their vacation house with me and I have good news or maybe it's bad..." "Don’t excite me so spill it out" "Taecyeon and I are now Real Boyfriend and Girlfriend" she squeak like any other teenager. "As in Real, REAL?" I asked for assurance and she nodded shyly. "Congratulation! For the newest couple of year! So... How did he confess to you?" "Well... I'm the one who confessed first." she said half- hearted. "No way! But it's okay right? How did he react?" she told me everything happened in the vacation house of Ok's, how awkward when she confessed to him and how did she earned Taecyeon's heart. After she tells what happened to her, I explained what really happened through my life. I'm so surprised that Taecyeon was my childhood friend. Suzy said that she'll tell to Taecyeon to visit in our school to meet me and his other childhood friend. I asked Suzy who was the other friend of Taecyeon but she kept it secret to me and that'll be a surprise. It was late night and there's no bus that Suzy can ride on so she slept with me on my bedroom.
 
 Gikwang's POV
Jiyeon want me to meet her up at the park near our school because she needs to tell something important to me. While waiting for her IU together with Wooyoung and Suzy passed by. I called them and they walked closer to me. IU looks beautiful in her faded jeans and baby pink blouse.  "What are you doing here?" IU asked. "I'm waiting for Jiyeon." I answered. "Oh! We should leave right now before we disturb your date with her" Her voice was sounded sarcastic but I never mind that. "It’s okay. Besides it's not a date" I stopped and whispered to her.  "You know that Jiyeon and I are not in a relationship right?" she nodded and smiled. Jiyeon came out of a taxi cab. "Oh hi yeobo! Wait, what they are doing here?" she pointed IU and the others. "I thought that after we talked we can go out and bond together. Right guys?" "No Gikwang. We should leave. Thank you for the invite but it seems that we're disturbing the both of you." Wooyoung said then pulled Suzy and IU. "Yeah! You should leave us alone." Jiyeon talked to them. "Why do you have to be so rude with them?" I asked her. "They are disturbing our date!" she answered. "Date? I think you got the wrong date. Don't you remember that our contract about the fake-boyfriend thing-y ended yesterday?" "But I thought you already accepted my confession?" she said dramatically "No, I just don't know how to turn it down and I don't want to hurt you like your ex boyfriend do." I said apologetically "then, if that's what you're doing, accept my confession please! I really love you and I don't know how to live without you everyday." "I'm so sorry but I've sacrifice the only person I loved just to be your fake boyfriend and now you're asking for more." I nearly shouted at her. Her eyes become teary and ready to walk away. "Are you getting IU back from Wooyoung?" she said. My mind froze a bit. I know that Wooyoung was just courting IU and she didn't accept his confession. "If you really love her, there's nothing that I can do about It." she ran so I ran after her and grabbed her wrist. "Wait!" "Please stay with me Gikwang! I really love you. What does IU have that I don't have?" "I love you too but as a friend. I already told you that I love IU, there's nothing that the both of you should be similar because every person has it own personality." she hugged me while sobbing. "Please stay with me!" she begs and kneels down. "Stop that Jiyeon! Yes, I'll stay with you but until tomorrow only. I don't want my chance to slip again." I pulled her up. "We better get your arse back at your home before your parents worry." I said jokingly to her. She look shocked "what? Did you just say that rude thing to me?" I laugh to try to lighten the mood. "Yeah! Ahahaha! Just trying to make you laugh!" she looked happy but the trails of tears are still flowing. "I'm so happy that I have met a guy like you, even though it was just a fake relationship I still see it as a real. Don't you ever forget that I love you so much! It was just, bad luck strikes at me these days. By the way, I can go by myself. You don't want to slip your chance, do you?" then she ran away. I felt numb for a second, how can she be so happy, mad, supportive and sad at the same time? It's hard to predict girl’s emotions. 
 
IU's POV
"Why does Jiyeon was so rude to us? Gikwang and her was just a fake relationship" I shouted. Everyone, including me was shocked with my sudden out burst. Oh my! I've just shouted the secret between us three. "Bwoh? Can you say it again? I think I don't hear it right? Is it a really fake relationship?" Suzy shouted back at me. Wooyoung was quiet and has a blank emotion. "Huh? Did I say that? I said that they look like their in a fake relationship not really into a fake. Got it?" I reason out at her. Hyu! Good thing I've got my reasoning skills work out on her. "Gwenchana?" I asked Wooyoung. He nodded and we went to our destination. Taecyeon's Mansion! Taecyeon called Suzy earlier after Jiyeon shewed us away. He said that he wants to see his childhood friends? Friends? Who? I know that I'm one of it but who's the other. "Do you know him Wooyoung?" I asked him "yup! We're best friends but we separated after one of our friend died." "I'm so sorry to hear that" I give him an apologetic look and he just smiled at me. We arrived at Taecyeon's mansion at exactly 6:00 pm. There are already maids waiting for us outside. We entered their large hallway just like in our mansion but it's so long and wide. We turned left to the largest room and we saw Taecyeon and his Grandparents. "Jieunnie! You're really alive! I can't really believe it!" Taecyeon hugged me tightly. I slightly pushed him away? "Uhhmm... Excuse me but how did you know my name? Did Suzy tell you?" I said to him. "You don't remember me but you remember HIM!" he pout and pointing at Wooyoung. "Of course I know him. He's just my classmate." "Don't tell me you lost your memory after the accident?" I just nodded after his question. "I think you're wrong Taecyeon. She's a different Jieun. She-" Wooyoung was cut off by Taecyeon. "No! Don't you remember her? We used to play in their mansion and at our vacation house. Her grandmother always gave us a bucket of biscuit every time we make her happy." Wooyoung looked puzzled. "Are you really the daughter of Lee Dae Hee, IU?" Wooyoung asked me. As I remember, grandpa said that my mother's name was Lee Dae Hee and my father was Lee Yoo Jin. I nodded.  "I can't believe that you actually didn't recognize her after the long time you've been with her? You’re such an arse man!" Taecyeon . Suzy was busy talking to Taecyeon's grandparents. I'm not that shocked when Taecyeon hugged me because I was his childhood friend. Suzy already told me that when she arrives last Friday but I can't believe that Wooyoung was OUR childhood friend too. That's why Suzy doesn’t want to tell me the other childhood friend because it was Wooyoung. "So? Am I your childhood friend that you thought died in a car accident?" I asked Wooyoung. "Yeah!  I can't believe my eyes from what I'm seeing. It feels like a dream. How dumb am I not to realize that you are my friend since we were child Jieun" he explains. I don't know what to say.
 
 
Suzy's POV
When we arrive at my boyfriend's mansion, Taecyeon immediately hugged IU. At first, I thought that he really misses his friends but I am his girlfriend so why just he didn't even notice me. He didn't even say hi. Grandma pulled me beside grandpa and we talk a lot like how Taecyeon became so excited about seeing us today. "Do you remember when Taecyeon gave Jieun a ring?” Taecyeon's grandma asked his husband "yeah! But they're just 3 that time" he answered. My curious mind bugs me. Why Taecyeon did give IU a ring? "Grandma, why did Taecyeon gave IU, I mean Jieun a ring?" I finally asked "When they are child Taecyeon had a crush on Jieun. Let's just say, its Puppy love. Jieun's grandpa wants Taecyeon to be his son-in-law. My husband and I agreed to it. Jieun's parents approved it too and when they grow up they will get married but the next day, that's when the car accident happened. Taecyeon was crying that day because it was exactly his birthday and his first love died" she told me. I don't want to be jealous because they're just 3 years old turning 4 when Taecyeon felt that to IU and IU is my best friend so I have trust in her. "time really moves fast, it seems like yesterday they were children that doesn't know what the real world is and now, they all grown up. Wooyoung used to watch Taecyeon and Jieun because he was the eldest. He was 2 years older them.  Sometimes he gave up watching them because Jieun was such a cry baby." grandma still telling me the story from the past. I kept listening to know Taecyeon more. He doesn't want to talk about his past because he always remembers his parents.
 
 
 Wooyoung's POV 
After the dinner at Taecyeon's mansion, IU and I went home. Suzy said that she'll be staying a bit longer. It was awkward silence when were together these past few days. "IU, do you mind if I asked you something?" I blurted out. She looks calm and carefree this time maybe because she's not in school. "What is it?" she said. "Will you come tomorrow 6:00 pm at my house for a dinner?" Oh my! I'm afraid she'll turn it down. "Sure! But you don't mind if my body guards are outside your house right?" she whispered. Huh? She has a body guard. "To tell you the truth, they've been watching us somewhere" she added. "It’s okay! I don't mind that. Are you really coming to my house tomorrow for dinner?" I sounded like a very excited child. "Yeah! I don't have plans tomorrow and I want to hang out with someone too." she squeak. We're heading to the bus station when a red sports car stopped in front of us. The black tinted window went down then a man stared at me then stared at IU too. "Well... I'll be going first then, see you tomorrow!" she waved her hand at me as she went inside the car. I was walking out when the man at the car called me. "Wooyoung? Long time no see!" he said. I don't know what to say. "Oppa! You know him?" asked IU. "Of course, his father was a friend of our dad. He used to visit our mansion always." I already know who he is. He's IU/Jieun older brother, Lee Donghae. "Donghae hyung?" I muttered. That's all I can say. "Yeah! How's your brother?" he asked. "He’s fine still stupid as ever!" he manage to talk to him casually. "Yawn!" IU yawn. "Oh! We should go! My little princess here is sleepy. Please said Hi to Junho for me, okay!" I bowed at him and they went off.