Recovering her Past

Because of You
Taecyeon's POV
 My grandfather was waiting on the dining table. "yah! Why didn't you tell me that your grandfather is the former president?" she whispered as she elbowed me. "you never asked! Just stay cool! Okay?" I whisper back at her and then she nodded. "annyeong haseyo. Suzy imnida." she introduced her self then she bowed. My grandma is still in the kitchen, though we have maids and chefs, sometimes she wants to prepare our food. "have a sit." grandpa said calmly to her. As we sit down, grandma went out of the kitchen still wearing her apron she smiled widely to Suzy. Suzy got off her seat and bowed politely at grandma. "grandma, let me help you in the kitchen." Suzy suggested and grandma walked closely to her then she guided Suzy to the kitchen. "It seems that your grandma like your fiancé already?" grandpa said to me with a grin. "really? But don't you think that it's too early for me to have a fiancé when I'm just turning 17 this year?" I asked grandpa. "I know that but as you see your grandma and I are not getting younger anymore so we have to make sure that you'll find a perfect girl that will love you until your last breath." I chuckled a bit "grandpa! Don't be so dramatic!" "I'm not being dramatic. I'm just saying the truth and what should happen if we don't exist in this world" I left out a big sigh.
 
Suzy's POV
Even though I was so starstrucked by meeting the former president, I need to stay focused so this deal will come to an end immediately. I was accompanying her grandmother at the kitchen, his grandma was so very kind and I know that his grandpa is a very kind person too but how can that be possibly happen that Taecyeon get that arrogant, cold and annoying attitude. "how did you two meet?" his grandma asked. "to tell you the truth, our first meeting was an extremely mess. I was reaching for my phone when suddenly he bumped me. My phone gone crashing to the ground so I have to 'you know', yell at him but it's not about the phone, it's just he didn't even say sorry and  he even put the blame on me." His grandma kept on laughing when I finished the story. "just like how his father and mother met. Ahahaha... I can see that you don't have a clue at first who is he, right? Well, Taecyeon has a problem with his attitude a little but if you try to know him more, you'll like or love him even more." I put the tray of knockwurst on my hand as I follow his grandma went out of the kitchen.
 
 
Gikwang's POV
Huh! so IU wants her little games to enjoy, that's why I'm giving her what she wants. I thought that we're finally okay with each other but then she's trying to forget her feelings about me, and that's the worst thing that could happen. Can't believe that she's denying that she saw Jiyeon and I kissing, not actually kissing but Jiyeon was the one who kissed me. Speaking of Jiyeon, I don't know what happened to her. She just broke into tears, I tried to ask what's her problem but instead of answering me, she confessed that she loved me. I don't know if she had fallen in love with me but that is certainly not going to happen, she's just too way perfect for me and I don't love her, actually cause only IU can makes my heart thump stupidly. In just 5 days, Jiyeon and I are going to break-up so I can claim back the only girl that I love since I was little. 
 
IU's POV
I arrived at the airport with grandpa and grandma. We'll going to pick up my older brother. They didn't even tell me his name so I have no any little idea who is he? I'm so bored here waiting cause we arrived here an hour before the landing of the plane. "harabeoji (grandpa) are you thirsty? I'll  go get some refreshment."
"I'm not thirsty. Just don't go far from us, you might get lost" I just give him a reassuring smile then went off. While heading to a cafe outside the airport, Suzy called me. "I really hate you! You've already know that Taecyeon is the grandson of our country's former president and you didn't even tell me about it? I was so shocked when I met him at their house!" she yelled at the phone. "okay! Easy girl. I thought that you've already figured it out." Actually, I thought that it'll be much more fun if she doesn't have any clue of his so-called fiancé. "didn't I tell you that I have no idea what kind of family he came from? I just know that his parents died, that's it." she kept on yelling at the phone. "let's talk about that some other time cause I'm here at the airport to pick up my bro-" oh no! Me and my big mouth. "WHAT? Did I heard it right from you that you have a brother?" she said. "huh? Did I say that? Wait! I can't hear what you're saying! Please speak clearly! Hello? Hello? Hello?" I pretended that the signal has a problem then I hung up the phone. No one has to know that I came from a well known family, I hate to say this but I want to keep my profile low though I'm always at the top three students at our school. I'd like to tell Suzy about my situation but I should think about what is the effect on the people around me. It's not that I don't like my new life but I don't easily accept changes in my life. OMG! I think harabeoji is worried right now. I have to go back now. When I came back, grandma was hugging someone. I think he's my older brother. I walk closely to harabeoji and grandma let go of I-think-my-older-brother man. "Donghae, did you know who is this pretty girl beside me?" grandpa asked the man. I blushed slightly when I saw the man. "ani! Who is that pretty- I mean beautiful girl beside you?" he asked grandpa playfully. "Yah! Lee  Donghae. Don't tease your little sister!" grandma shouted at him. "grandma are you kidding? Is she really Jieun?" he nearly shouted at grandma. Grandma nodded to him and then I was surprised when warm arms wrapped around me. I'm not moving, I want to push him away but the hug and skin ship seems so very familiar. "do you still remember oppa? I waited for this moment to happen all through my life and I can't believe that I finally found my long lost little sister. You've grown beautifully, you know." he said to me with a big smile, ear to ear smile and still not letting me go. "uhhmm... I'm sorry but I don't have any idea who you are?" I whisper to him. He loosen the hug until he let go. He frown a little then smile again. "Of course, you don't remember me cause it's been 13 years since that accident happen and we've been separated since then." "okay! Let's talk about that later at dinner. I know that Donghae was tired from the flight so he needs a rest after that both of you can talk all over you want after  the dinner" grandpa said as he went out of the airport. At the car, grandma and Donghae oppa, I think I can call him oppa cause I'm her little sister, was dozing off  while grandpa was talking to someone over the phone. After Donghae oppa rest, grandpa and grandma were waiting at the dining area. "Jieun, why don't you call Donghae upstairs so we can start with our dinner?" I nod then went off. I'm trying to get used with my Korean name but it's hard. I knock at Oppa's door, when there's no response, I walk inside his room. I poked his cheeks to wake him up but it's no use so I started to shake him a bit then he woke up. "uhhmm... Jieunnie, wae?" he asked in a husky voice. "oppa! Wake up, it's time for dinner. Harabeoji said to wake you up." I answered as a stand up beside the bed. "okay! Just say I'll take a shower then I'll join you downstairs." he reaches for his cell phone on the table near his bed. I rushed downstairs to tell harabeoji. I already told grandpa what oppa said and he said that it's okay. After of minutes of waiting, finally, Oppa went downstairs. "so? Let's start our dinner?" Donghae oppa said in a bozo tone. "yah! You make us wait so no dinner for you!" grandma yelled at him. I giggled then stopped cause I remember Fei unnie, I wish she was here too even though she will insist, I want to pleased her to come with me at the mansion. "what's with the frown?" oppa asked "I just remember Fei unnie, I missed her so much." "I knew you would said that so I already called Fei. She said that she'll come here tomorrow morning and stay until Friday evening" grandpa said "jinja? Gomawoyo harabeoji!" I nearly forgot to call Wooyoung but I'll do that after I eat. "JAL MEOKGESSEUMNIDA! (thank you for the food!)" we all said in unison then we started to eat our dinner.
 
 
Jiyeon's POV
"Oppa! Are you busy tonight?" I called Gikwang. "Wae?" he answered back "well... Can you come in our house? My parents are out for a trip and I'm alone in here." I hope he can come. I really want to spend sometime with him. "Just wait for me in a few. I'll just take a shower" yes! He really is a very kind boyfriend. "uhhmm... Did you eat already?" I asked him. "No? Why? You're going cook something for me?" he said playfully. "yeah! But what do you want?" I'm really good at cooking, you know. So bring it on. "let's see... Uhhmm... What about ravioli and chili strawberry tenderloin." He said then he turn off the phone. How will I finish preparing the tenderloin? Oh well... I have to move now before he arrives. 
   Ding Dong! Ding Dong! The doorbell rang. It's Gikwang oppa but I'm not yet done with the tenderloin. "just get inside!" I shouted then I hear the door opened and closes after. "Oppa! Just wait a little. I'm finishing off the sauce for the tenderloin." I shouted again for I thought that it was Gikwang who entered my house. He didn't reply so I went to living room and I was so frightened when a saw a man walking towards me through the hallway. "hey! Who are you? How did you get in?" I yelled at him as fright gets in my whole body. "you're asking how did I get in? You said that just enter so I went inside." he said. His voice was all big and scary. "What are you doing here? Well... I don't care about that, Just get out of my house before I call the police!" I try to act cool to remove the fright. "don't you want to have some fun tonight beautiful lady? You're all alone so we can do whatever we want. Ooops. Don't you even dare to call the police or you'll get hurt." Oh no! I need to call for help but how? Can someone rescue me? I gathered all my strength and then, "Who said I can't call the police?" as I said that I ran immediately back to the kitchen and grab my cell phone as he was running after me then I get inside the my bedroom. "beautiful lady! Don't you know that you can run but you can't hide!" He's banging the door of my bedroom so I pushed the drawer behind the door and  called Gikwang. Oh please, oh please! Answer the phone! The phone kept ringing and no one was answering. Then I tried to call him again and thank God he picked it up. "OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU? There's a man inside our house trying to me! Please come here quickly! I'm so scared! I'm in my bedroom and he's banging the door. Please help me! I don't know what to do! I'm really scared." I all said that in one breath with a crack voice, My tears are filing in my eyes. "just wait for me! Hang in there! Don't turn off your phone just keep on talking. I'm just block away from your house now" I can hear his breathing heavily as if he is running. "okay! Just get in here quickly. I'm really scar- KYAAAHHH!!!"
 
Gikwang's POV
"KYAAAHHH!!!" I hear Jiyeon's scream the phone hung up. ! I call the police quickly and stated the place. I get inside her house immediately and went inside. The house looks fine but then I heard a voice of a girl, "HELP ME!". I ran through her bedroom and saw the door was wrecked. A man was on top of Jiyeon harassing her legs. I get the chair near the door and slammed it at the head of the man. He fell on the floor then I pulled Jiyeon closer to me and we were heading out the room when suddenly, the man wraps his arm on Jiyeon's foot. Jiyeon then screamed again so I get snow globe display and slammed it again at the head of the man, that's when the man fell down unconscious. I hugged Jiyeon for some time when the police gets in. "what happened here?" the police asked up both as they put hand cuffs on the man. The police officer talks to Jiyeon at the living room while I'm fixing the things in her bedroom. There's no much things to fix so I went out to get Jiyeon some water. As I went down the kitchen fridge, I notice that there's ravioli placed neatly on the table and there's the  chilly strawberry tenderloin still on the pan. She really do what I said. I went out and get in to the living room then handed Jiyeon the water. "gwenchana?" I patted her back then she places her head on my shoulder as she fell asleep. "I guess you're okay now! Just sleep for now. Don't worry! I'm here to protect you."
 
Donghae's POV
After we ate dinner, I asked Jieun (IU) to come with me at the living room. "Jieun-ah would you like to tell me what happen to you after the accident? I want to know every detail. Don't you know that I've been longing for you and mother?" I pleaded at her. She nodded and sit at the couch then she started telling about what happened to her. "ah! So the family who got you were kind but why didn't they tell you about the accident?" I asked after she finished her story. "My unnie said that I've lost my memory so they decided to hide my true identity. I was only 3 years old so more or less I'll forgot it when time passes." she explained. "by any chance, do you still have the necklace that mother gave us?" "Yup! But I don't usually wear that though it was so special to me. At first, I thought that it was my first present from my sister so I kept it special but when they tell me the truth, It becomes so special as a memory from my real mother. Harabeoji said that you have that too, can I see it?" her eyes were teary but there's a smile in her face. I put out the necklace laying on my chest. "I always wear this like some sort of protection. I feel so secure whenever I wear this. We've talked about everything whole through the night like there's tomorrow. I easily feel so comfortable  with her. "Oppa! There was a time that when I was in grade school, we've always play a prank on my classmates. We're going to put water in their seat then when they sit, we all shout to the teacher that he or she pee in his/her pants." she's different from all the girls I've met in U.S, she's doesn't appear to be girl-y most of the time. "Jieun-ah. Don't be so naughty! Though it's a pretty prank." "Oppa! That was grade school so I think I'm different now! I'm good girl now!" she giggled and she yawned. "Jieun? Are you sleepy? Do you want to sleep with me at my room?" I was talking to her but then she didn't reply. Of course, she's already asleep. I carried her to my room and we sleep together.