It's Over

Because of You
IU's POV
Gikwang came infront of us.  "guys, I'm sorry but I have to take Jiyeon home cause she's not feeling well. We got to go. I'll open it later. Thank you IU for the beautiful night. Bye." Gikwang went out together with Jiyeon looking pale.  Taecyeon said too that he's already leaving cause he got to fetch for his grandparents at the airport. She left Suzy but she looks like she understand his situation. They are already eating when grandpa arrived. He looks so tired so Donghae oppa went down the stairs and lead him up to his room for a little rest. We continue to eat then Donghae oppa went down. He said that grandpa will join them once he got his little rest. "time for some entertainment" Tiffany shouted and everybody cheered. Grandpa is watching us happily upstairs. "should be do the games or the presentation first?" she asked through the crowd. The crowd shouted games. Every body participated on the games. Well, Wooyoung and I wins on the charades, Dongwon won on the stop dance, Kangin and Tiffany won the pocky game and Jinyoung, Hyunseung and Doojoon won the simple relay challenge. It's time for the presentations. Kangin and his band- BIG 5- performed wildly while Yuri's group  danced some Girl's Generation songs. Oh, Taeyeon performed her solo. "I wish everyone had a good time on our christmas party! I hope that our bonding will last forever." I said to my classmates. It's getting late and everyone should go home now. 
 
 
After their party, All of her classmates left IU's house. She went back to their living area and found her grandfather and her brother talking. "is that really the son of Kazehaya? How can he let his son show his face to our family!" IU's grandfather said. "grandpa, it's been a long time! Is there any room for forgiveness for them?" Donghae said. "forgiveness? Why? He's the reason why your mother and father died!" his grandpa nearly shouted at him. She was so shocked from what she have heard. She came out and stared in disbelief at them. "harabeoji! Is that true?" IU uttered between her breathe. Her grandpa looks shocked but he immediately turn back. "I think, it's time for you to know the real story about your parents. How they died, how everything turned into a disaster! And it's all Wooyoung's father's fault" her grandpa can't control himself from suddenly out bursting. IU sat between her grandpa and brother. "Wooyoung's father, Kazehaya was your father's best friend and a business partner. Kazehaya is a very  good partner but then his company got bankrupt so we have to close our deal with them. At first, we thought that it was okay with him but then we heard that he's planning his revenge. We don't take the rumors seriously because our family is very close with them. One day, your father got a picture of your mother and Kazehaya together at a restaurant. Your father confronted your mother but she said that it was just a friendly dinner. Weeks have past and your father was continuously receiving pictures of your mother and Kazehaya but everytime your father ask, your mother would make excuses. Until one day, they started to fight and hurt each other. Dae Hee said that she'll be going back to her parents until they  receive the divorce paper.  Your mother brought you with her going to her parents but then that's when the car accident happened.  Your father blames his self for the accident and he started to get depressed even more, when Donghae moved to America. Time after time, he gets weaker and catches flu then we have to send him into a hospital to make him regain his strength but the doctors can't do anything about his condition. After a year, your father passed away." her grandpa stated. Though IU is never been close to her real parents, she felt hurt because it was Wooyoung's family to blame for everything; for her  having an amnesia and for her parents who died. She left the living area and headed to her room. She didn't know what to do and what to think. What if Wooyoung didn't know anything about this. That's the question clouding up her mind. She was entering her room when her phone ring. "hello? Who's this?" IU said. "it's me Wooyoung. We have to talk right now. It's very important. I'll wait you at the park near school" Wooyoung answered then hung up the phone. "who called you? Is it Wooyoung?" Donghae whispered at IU's ears. "NO!  just a prank caller." she answered quickly a bit startled then  went inside her room. 
 
Wooyoung's POV
IU sent me out their house together with our classmates. Suzy went home with me. When we were about to get on the bus, my mother sent me a message. 
 
From: mom
Message: Wooyoung. Are you free? Let's meet at the amore coffee shop near your grandpa's house. I'll wait you there. 
 
 
"I'm sorry Suzy but I have to go somewhere. My mom texted me and she wants to meet me. I'm so sorry." Wooyoung apologized at her. "don't worry. I can go home safely by myself." Suzy said and went inside the bus. Wooyoung take a taxi cab. He was wondering what was his mother going to say after leaving them for ten years. He was missing her mom. He's not that angry with her mom because it was his father's fault. He didn't know the whole story but his brother told him that it was because of father's mistress. That's why they divorce.  Wooyoung arrived at the cafe and spotted her mother. "mom! What are we going to talk about?" Wooyoung asked. "it's about your girlfriend's mother." Shirahoshi, Wooyoung's mother said. Wooyoung look puzzled. 
"what about  IU's mother? Wait, How did you know about my girlfriend and her other is already dead you know?" 
"I know! Because I'm the one who killed her!" his mother confesses. Wooyoung thought that it was just a joke so he laugh about it. "what's so funny? I'm not joking!" his mother said sternly. Wooyoung stop from laughing and look seriously at her mother. "Wooyoung, IU's mother was the reason why your father and I divorce. Dae Hee, IU's mother was seducing your father and your father falls for it. I was keeping myself quite that time because I know that your father will get tired about her but then your father was planning to go to U.S with her mistress and leave us here. I don't know what to think and planned how to stop them. I ordered someone to wreck her car's break. It was successful but then, I realize... What I've done to her... I regret everything. I can't forgive myself from doing that that I want to put myself into jail. You are the only one who knew I killed Dae Hee. You can hate your own mother for that and I'm going to take it as a verdict that came from the God." His mother is sobbing. The people can't hear them but they can see what's happening. "mom, we should go home. I'm tired. I don't know if I can handle a thing you're going to say." Wooyoung was walking away now. "I already said what I really want to. I will leave now for the rest of our lives. It's for our own good. I'm really sorry son." His mother now walks out of the restaurant before him. She ride inside her own car. Wooyoung didn't know what to do. He figured out something that can break IU into pieces. He have to tell the truth to IU right now, there's no other time for confessing so he called her. The phone rings and someone answered. "hello? Who's this?" IU said. "it's me Wooyoung. We have to talk right now. It's very important. I'll wait you at the park near school" Wooyoung answered then hung up the phone. Wooyoung went to the park and waited for IU. He's resting at the top of the monkey bars. He can't think of any way to say it to IU. Minutes have passed and Wooyoung received a message.
 
From: IU 
Message: I'm sorry Wooyoung but I can't come cause it's already late and I have to clean the messed from the party earlier. I'll talk about your thing tomorrow. Let's meet at that park early in the morning okay- about 9 am cause I have something to say to you too. Good night. I love you. (last) 
 
 when Wooyoung red the message till the last letter, he felt so relieved and at the same time worried. He's relieved that he can think of a way to say what he know to IU and he has a time now to ask his father about this. He's worried from what he have red on IU's message. 'Why did she have to put last including the parenthesis. Is she saying her I love you goodbye to me?' Wooyoung thought. He just want to went to his bed and get by it cause he's mind was so tired from thinking but it has to work before time went out. Wooyoung hadn't noticed that he's already in front of their house due to his deep thinking. He got a very big problem. Not just to IU's family but to his family too. He thought that his life would turn miserable if she would lose IU because of his mother's fault. He went inside and his brother was just going upstairs. "why the long face?" Jericho asked. Wooyoung didn't reply and just went to their living room. He saw his father there watching television. He's having second thought if he should asked his father about his other love affair to his girlfriend's mother or should kept it lock on his mouth till it rot in there and be forgotten. "DAD, can I ask you something important?" Wooyoung was stuttering. He knows that he can't stand the words that his father gotta answer but he should. He didn't want explanations cause he just want to hear answers to his questions. "what is it son?" he's father asked. "tell me the reason why did you and Mom divorce!" Wooyoung's voice was cracking. "this is not the right time for that son. I'm very sorry but I'll tell when the time come." his father said calmly but Wooyoung can't be calm right now cause if his mother said was true then it'll be the end of their relationship. "this is the right time. Just tell me the truth!" Wooyoung shouted. "I know everything cause I've talked to mom earlier but I need to confirm it first to you." he added. "I guess I can no longer kept it from the two of us. I was deceive by my vengeance that's why we broke up. I was working with your girlfriend's father but my company got bankrupt so her father got to close the deal with our company. I was begging to not close it cause it's my only chance to get back to business. They didn't want to continue working with me so I planned something cause we can't live our life if we don't have money. I'm meeting your girlfriend's mother secretly and telling if I can borrow some money so we can start a new business. Everyone misunderstand our meeting with each other. Even your mom believes that she's my mistress but she's not. We're just having dinner for the old times sake. Dae Hee and I are classmates from highschool and we just like to hang out like the way we did before we got married separately. I was so suprised that your mom was filing a divorce paper even though I've explained it to her clearly. Until one day, I heard from the news that Dae Hee and her daughter, Jieun got into a car accident and their family especially their grandfather put the blame to me. It's not my fault that your mother and I got divorce. She doesn't trust me enough that's why we divorce." his father told everything to him. Everything that Wooyoung has to hear. Hearig his father explanation doesn't solve anything though he found out that there's no reason behind his parents divorce. "Dad, I have a big problem about my relationship. I don't know what to do." Wooyoung was weeping to his father. "what is it son. Maybe I can help a bit?" Wooyoung was having second thoughts because his mother said that he's the only one who knew that she killed Dae Hee. "Mom said that she's the one responsible through Dae Hee's death. Mom ordered someone to wreck the break of her car but mom said she regret everything. Dad, I don't know what to do. Should I tell the truth to IU? I love her and I don't want our relation to break. Please help me." His father looked deeply into his eyes, maybe he's shocked too. "is that true? So it was my fault that IU's mother died. If I didn't accompany her everytime, this thing wouldn't happen to us." Wooyoung was thinking so deeply if he should tell it to IU or not. "dad, I'll just rest now and thank you for telling me the truth. I guess telling the truth too to IU will work." Wooyoung went now to his bed and fall into a deep slumber.