CHAPTER NINE.

Until I Met You

 

Sang Hee's P.O.V
 
 
 
The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Looks like it's time for work! I started walking my usual way to work when a familiar car pulled by and rolled down its window. 
 
"Sang Hee! Get in!" Sehun called from inside.
 
"Huh? Sehun..? Have you been following me again? And it's fine, I walk to work all the time."
 
"Yeah, but I can't have any girl of mine walk the streets of Seoul alone! Anything could happen and I wouldn't be aware of it."
 
I laughed. "But there's still light out!"
 
"Doesn't mean someone can't grab you or something!"
 
"Oh fine.." I came in the car laughing and Sehun was also smiling. 
 
"What?" he pretended to give me a confused look.
 
"You're just so cute!"
 
I saw Sehun blush and his face looked like a tomato. How cute! 
 
The rest of the car ride was filled with the two of us laughing and joking around. Then when we got to Cravings, he parked his car, got out, and opened my door for me. "You know you don't have to do these things.."


"But I want to, so it's okay." 
 
We walked hand in hand into Cravings, and that was when I saw Luhan. He seemed to notice my intimacy with Sehun and frowned, but he quickly transitioned to a playful smile.
 
"Yah.. ten minutes late for work? This isn't like you.. Sehun stop influencing her!" Luhan said to me and Sehun laughed. 
 
"Hyung.. I'm sorry, but don't punish my girlfriend! You can take the blame on me anytime!" Sehun said in between laughs.
 
"Girlfriend?" Luhan's expression went from playful to confused as he frowned yet again. Why was he frowning? I was so used to him always smiling and happy.
 
"Ne hyung! She's all mine now, so no more kisses for you!" Sehun smiled and pulled me close. Then I remembered how Luhan kissed me on the cheek and defended me just a couple days ago from Sehun. Oh.. does that mean he actually had feelings for me? Wait.. I shouldn't be thinking like this, I'm with Sehun now.. or should I? I continued arguing with myself until Luhan's voice snapped me back to reality.
 
"Hey, go change into your uniform and watch over the store. Sehun and I are going to go hang out for a bit alright?" Luhan said with a smile.
 
"Oh sure thing." I quickly ran into the dressing room and changed. When I was about to open the door to leave, it opened itself and Luhan came in and placed both his hands against the wall around me, blocking me from moving. 
 
"How can you become Sehun's girlfriend without telling me? Hmm?" He moved his face closer and whispered into my ear. He chuckled. "I should've known that you'd fall for him, but how can I let you go? Here I thought that you actually had something with me, I guess that's all over now." He pulled back and saw me blushing hard. "Oh so it isn't yet huh? I don't wanna lose my best friend, but Sang Hee, I don't think I'd want to lose you either.. maybe a little motivation will get you running back into my arms again.." he leaned in and kissed my lips. I tried to push him off, but the harder I tried, the more he pushed against me and continued to kiss me. I started to lose focus. His lips were so soft and luscious.. Wait what am I doing? I'm Sehun's girlfriend. I pushed Luhan back. 
 
"Y-yah! What do you think you're doing? What if Sehun knew what you did?" I said to him. He smiled at me with a grin that didn't look too innocent. 
 
"You tell Sehun about this and you're fired. So don't you dare.." Luhan pulled closer yet again. "Or no more rewards for you.." He brushed my hair back, and started to walk out and smirked at me once again. "Watch over the store, I'll be back in an hour." With that he walked out, and his normal innocent self returned as he walked towards Sehun. Luhan.. how can you do this to your best friend and me?
 
 
A/N: Short chapter I know! D: It's the best I can do in my free time. Forgive me? <3 I think I'll be able to update a couple more times this weekend. ^-^