CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

Until I Met You

Yoon Ji's P.O.V

 

We had all unpacked our stuff and were pretty comfortable in Sang Hee's apartment. Sang Hee was fast asleep on the couch with me, and Tao was on the floor snuggled in his sleeping bag. I assumed Jongin was already sleeping in his room. I wasn't sure whether Tao was awake or not, but I was up thinking when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to open it and it was none other then Oh Sehun himself carrying a bag of stuff.

"Y-Yoon Ji ah? Why are you at Sang Hee's house?" he gave me a puzzled look. I heard a pair of feet shuffling to the door and turned around to see Tao with a stone cold glare on his face.

"Yah! How dare you show up here? After what you've done to Sang Hee! !" Tao pushed Sehun out the door and against the wall across the hall. 

"Yah! Huang Zitao! Do you not remember what I told you earlier? Aish." I pulled Tao off of him. "Discover the truth before doing anything extreme." I shot him a glare and turned back to Sehun. "Gwenchana?" 

Sehun nodded his head. "Wait, but what did I do to Sang Hee?"

Tao stayed quiet. "Nothing. We'll explain later.. only if you answer some questions for us.."

"Um. Okay sure. What?"

I sighed. "Can the both of us meet up with you tomorrow? It's already 2AM.."

"Ah.. ne. Of course." 

"But why are you here?" Tao asked in a monotonous tone.

"I heard Sang Hee was sick, so I bought her soup, medicine, tissues, and other stuff. See?" Sehun raised up his bag to show them. Tao shot me a confused glance to which a shrugged.

"Who told you she was sick?" Tao said as if furrowed his brow. 

"Oh. Luhan hyung! His family owns the place Sang Hee works at, and he's my best friend. I came by earlier to talk with Luhan hoping to see Sang Hee, but I didn't see her anywhere, and when I tried calling her, she didn't answer. So I texted Luhan hyung, and he told me that she was sick which was why she didn't come to work today."

"Wait.. so Luhan said that she was sick? And you didn't see her at all while you were there?"

"Ani. Not at all." 

"Interesting. Well, we'll continue interrogating you tomorrow. Go home and get some rest." 

"Okay. But will you make sure these Sang Hee gets these things? Please tell her I hope she gets well soon. I'll try to visit her tomorrow."

"Yeah of course I will. About tomorrow. Let's meet up at the cafe near school. We'll talk then. Alright?"

"Um.. alright then. See you guys tomorrow.. I guess." Sehun left without a word, but his face seemed to be filled with confusion. 

"Let's go to sleep Tao. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.."  I said to him and walked back into the apartment.

"No kidding.." Tao replied.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating guys! I have summer tutoring. Ugh. >.< Plus summer homework. Forgive me <3 I'll make another update today! (: Hope you guys like it and will subscribe or comment? <3 Ahaha. Byee~ <3