CHAPTER EIGHT.

Until I Met You

Sang Hee's P.O.V

 

 

Oh how I have forgotten that I missed Tao so much. Sigh. It was great having Yoon Ji, Tao, and I together again. We were laughing and talking just like old times, as if Tao never left. I went to go throw away my lunch, and when I came back Tao playfully pulled me back onto his lap and smiled at me. I smiled back. I remember the first time he'd done this back in middle school. I was having a rough day, and he pulled me onto his lap and held me there. Ever since then, it had been a completely normal thing for Tao to do. We might've been too affectionate to just be friends, but this is how close we really were. Tao was like another older brother to me. My thoughts were interuppted when Sehun approached our table.

"Sehun oppa!" I said with a smile, but Sehun looked angry. But why? 

"Yah! Who do you think you are? Hugging Sang Hee like that, and pulling her onto your lap? I don't know who you are but back off! She is mine! M. I. N. E. MINE." then he pulled me off Tao's lap and started pulling me to who knows where. I gave Tao and apologetic look, and he just gave me a smile. Yoon Ji gave me a reassuring smile that probably meant that she'd tell Tao about Sehun and I gave her a thank you look.

He pulled me all the way outside and finally stopped at a bench. 

"Yah.. what do you think you're doing? Pulling me away like that hmm?" I decided to pretend to be mad. Hehe..

"Yah! Shouldn't I be asking you what you're doing? Who's that guy? Huh? And why were you basically sitting on him?! I thought we had something together..." Sehun looked away from me with hurt on his face. Ah.. so that was it. He saw the intimacy I had with Tao. I pursed my lips together to try not laugh. Hmm.. should I have a little fun with this?

"Well I wasn't doing anything! All I did was hug and sit on him? Is there a crime in that? Huh?"

Sehun looked hurt at what I said. I felt a pang of guilt go through my chest. Eh.. maybe I'll tell him who it really is. I poked his side.. "Yah.. he's my best friend, and he just came back from America. I haven't seen him in like a year, and we're so close that we're pretty intimate with each other. Don't feel bad.." Sigh.. I feel bad now..

Sehun still had hurt written all over his face. Then an idea came to mind.. "Hmm.. I know something that'll make you feel better.." I started smiling and he gave me a weird look.

"What?" his voice still sounded sad.

"This." I pulled his collar towards me and kissed him. At first, he wasn't kissing back, probably because he was shocked or something. Then gradually he started kissing back, and our first kiss started turning into a hot makeout session. He my bottom lip for entrance, and I gave it to him. I opened my mouth, and he pushed his tongue in and our tongues danced together. Then I started feeling lightheaded, probably from the lack of air. I pulled back to see Sehun with the biggest smile on his face. Oh Sehun.. you better be worth it, barging into my life and stealing away my first kiss in just a couple days. I smiled back at him, and he pulled me in for a hug. 

"Okay, so you and that guy m-" Sehun started, but I cut him off. 

"That guy's name is Tao. I"ll introduce you to him later." I laughed as he made a face at me for interrupting him. 

"As I was saying, I'm fine with you and that guy being intimate, but only I can do this." He pulled in and kissed me again. "And only I can go further than that with you.. Deal?"

I started laughing at him. "Deal." Oh Sehun, why are you so cute? 

 

A/N: Short chapter.. I know. I'll try to update more later! (: Hope you like it! Wanna subscribe and leave comments for me? I'll love you forever <3 Okay byeeee~ <3