CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Until I Met You

Sang Hee P.O.V

 

Weeks had passed by since I had revealed everything to Tao and Yoon Ji. Their advice to me was to tell Sehun the truth about what was happening soon. I know if I tell Sehun that my job is at stake, but the guilt if overwheliming me. However, every time I would try to tell him, he would plan a romantic date, surprise me with a gift, or something spontaneous that just made me feel terrible. Sehun is one of the sweetest and hottest guy ever. I know I'm lucky to have him, but a part of me secretly doesn't want to tell Sehun about these kisses and other displays of affection Luhan gives me. Another part of me wants more from Luhan. I haven't told Tao or Yoon Ji about this part. I know I sound selfish, but how can I stand not wanting both guys? 

"Jagiya.." Sehun said as he poked my cheek. "What are you thinking about?" 

"Huh.. oh nothing.. Oppa I'm bored.." We were in the middle of free period, which we had because our teacher was absent, so I used the first half of the period to finish my homework and the rest.. I've been sorta thinking about the Sehun and Luhan situation.

"Hmm.. let's go to the rooftop! I know what we can do!" Sehun smirked as he grabbed my hand and led me to the rooftop. He closed the door behind him and turned around and smiled at me.

"I thought of a game we could play with each other!" Sehun said with a bright smile on his face.

"A game? Then why couldn't we play it in the classroom?"

"Because... it requires me to do things like this.." he leaned in and kissed my lips and my tongue for entrance. I allowed it and grabbed the back of his head and pushed it a little more towards me. Then he pulled back and I frowned.

"Oppa!"

"Someone wants to kiss me badly.." Sehun gave me a seductive look and I slapped his arm. "Owww.." 

"What's this game that requires us to do such things?"

Sehun smiled. "Okay! Since we haven't known each other as long as we would want, I thought of a game while you were doing homework! The game is called 'Never Have I Ever'. I decided to change it up a little though. We'll take turns saying something that we have never did before and if either of us has done it then that person who has done it gets flicked on the forehead, but if both of us have never done it then we get a kiss!"

"Heh.. it sounds kinda fun.."

"Of course it's fun. It was created by the great Oh Sehun!" 

I scoffed. "Or maybe it'll because it was created by the oh so 'great Oh Sehun'" I laughed as he frowned at me. "I'm just kidding!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright! I'll start then if you're done with your jokes! Hmm.. Never have I ever been the school's queenka!" Sehun said with a laugh.

"Yah.. you're doing this on purpose aren't you? You already know this about me though, so it shouldn't count!"

"Shouldn't.. but it does!" he leaned forward and flicked my forehead.

"Owww...Never have I ever started school not on the first day like everyone does.." I flicked him before he could complain.

He rubbed his forehead. "Yah.. that wasn't fair.."

"Yours wasn't either, but you still flicked me..." I pouted.

"Does your forehead still hurt?"

"Neh! It does!"

"Jagiya.. miahnae.." Sehun pulled me onto his lap. "Here.. oppa will make it better.." 

He turned my head to face him and kissed my forehead. "Does it feel better?"

"N-neh.." 

"Good! Want to continue?"

"Aniya.. but oppa.."

"What is it?"

"I think my lips hurt now.. will you make it better too?" I said and could feel my face flush.

Sehun chuckled. "With pleasure.." He pulled my chin up towards him. The kiss went from gentle to passionate in just a few seconds. 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, short chappie again, I know! Sorry. Just a couple more days til school is over! I'll be able to update as soon as it's over. I can't wait for summer. Oh how I have missed sleep! Hope you guys will subscribe or update! ^-^ I'd really appreciate it. Also, if you would, leave comments on my story please. I really wanna know what you guys think about it. :) Alright bye guys <3