CHAPTER FOUR.

Until I Met You

Sehun's P.O.V

 

"Mwo?!" Sang Hee yelled with surprise in her voice.

"What? Don't want me to? Hmm? Aww.. are you still mad about what happened yesterday? I'm sorry!" I said as I hugged her. I could see everyone looking at us and people were whispering. That's weird. Was it not normal for a guy and a girl to hug each other? Strange. Then I saw a couple of guys shooting glares at me.

"Um.. I'll see you later Sehun. I'm going to head to class.." Sang Hee said quickly before she ran off blushing red. She's so cute. I smiled to myself as I saw three guys walk up to me. Then everyone started to look and listen again.

"I'm Kris Wu. Who are you?" the guy in the middle, who I assume is their leader said.

"I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you?" I said offering a smile which faded quickly after seeing that he just glared at me.

"You'll regret meeting me, and Sang Hee. Back off. She is mine, and mine alone. So I suggest you go back to where you came from and leave the school." Kris said, and I scoffed. My inner rich boy attitude kicked in.

"Who do you think you are? You think you can just tell me what to do huh? And really Sang Hee's yours? Then why hasn't she mentioned you at all in our conversations? Hmm..? I'd suggest you back off. You don't know who I am, and I would suggest that you don't mess with me because with just your name alone, I can ruin you and your family. Now leave me alone." I said as the bell rang.

"Psh just be happy it's time for class! Otherwise, you'd really be in trouble!" Kris said as he ran away with his two friends. I rolled my eyes at him. Then a shorter boy approached him. 

"Wow.. it's been a while since someone's stood up to Kris like that. Ha. Time for class? Please. He was scared of you. He always acts like he's all that once the rich, popular, and pretty girls like Sang Hee disappear. I'm Byun Baekhyun by the way!" the shorter boy said.

"Oh I'm Oh Sehun. Rich and popular? Sang Hee's popular? So that's why everyone was staring earlier.." I said.

"Yup the most popular girl in school! She's everyone's dream girl. Well, of course she's rich. Duh! You have to know how much it costs to go to this school, if you're attending it! Well, there are special cases where the school takes in someone on scholarship, but that's not the case for Sang Hee! Because she's perfect. She's rich, beautiful, smart, and kind towards everyone around her! And of course everyone was staring. No one has the courage to go up and straight out hug Sang Hee out of no where! Not even Seunghyun! She's just so beautiful, and nice, and amazing.. " Baekhyun seemed to fantasize about her. These kids must always be assuming things. I bet she isn't rich if she's working after school instead of hanging out somewhere. She's probably on scholarship..

"And yes I'm new here. Shouldn't we be getting to class?" I said looking at the time.

"Oh right. Let's go! And good, I found the new kid. I'll be your tour guide around the school, and probably your first friend here! You know, you stook out like a sore thumb? Haha. To think, the new kid would hug Sang Hee on the first day of school! You've got guts! Anyways, what's your relationship with her?" Baekhyun asked me, with wonder in his eyes.

"Oh, awe're just friends.. for now that is," I replied and winked at him as we headed to class.

"Oh. Annyeongsayong. I'm your teacher, Mr. Kang. Please introduce your self then take a seat next to.. hmm.. Kim Sang Hee!" Mr. Kang called on her as she looked up. "Raise your hand please." She shyly raised her hand. "Oh Sehun, you'll sit next to her."

"Ah, ne. Annyeongsayong, Sehun imnida." I said to the class and bowed and took my seat. Heh. Great spot. As I walked toward her I got a couple envious looks thrown at me and a glare from Kris. Ugh. This jerk is in my class? You have got to be kidding me.

"Looks like we keep running into each other. Maybe it's fate?" I said with a big smile.

 

 

Sang Hee's P.O.V

 

I looked up and raised my hand as Mr. Kang told me to. Oh Sehun. Again? I swear he must be following me, from Hae Won's school, to my school, to my class? Oh my gosh.

"Looks like we keep running into each other. Maybe it's fate? he said smiling at me. Ugh. Why is he so cute? I want to stay mad about what he said to me yesterday, but I can't. Ugh that face is just too handsome. Sang Hee! Focus. You can't like him. Then Sehun frowned at me. "Are you still mad about what I said yesterday?" Did he just read my mind? "Maybe I just read your mind huh? Is that why you're giving me a confused look?" Oh gosh, this is so weird. 

"Look.. I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I was.. just trying to get your attention because... you caught my eye.." Sehun said to me with a flushed face.

Right before I was about to respond, Mr. Kang's voice yelled at us, "Oh Sehun! Kim Sang Hee! Class is not the time for talking! Kim Sang Hee, I know you're grades are the top of the class, but that doesn't mean you should start not paying attention in class! And Oh Sehun, it's your first day of school and you're already causing trouble? I didn't think that you'd be a troublemaker, but I guess you're on the list now!"

"B-but Mr. Kang! I was just explaining to Sehun what you were talking about so that it would be easier for him to understand. It's not Sehun's fault he can't fully understand your greatly intelligent and amazing lectures seonsangnim! Please forgive us for talking, jwesonghamnida.." I said with a sad look on my face.

"Ohh.. jinjja? You were discussing that, and not disrupting my intelligent lecutres? Oh.. ne.. it's okay then. Just explain it after class next time okay?" 

"Ne seonsangnim!" I said with a smile, while Sehun gave me a surprised look.

"What?" I said acting innocently and pretended to be curious.

"Did you just defend me? Does that mean I'm off the hook?" a wide grin started to appear on his face.

"Mwo? Uh.. n-no. Who said I was defending you.. I didn't want you to get in trouble, on your first day too.. Don't you know first impressions are everything?"

"Well, I guess they are in a way. But after you get to know someone a little better, their personality could be the exact opposite of the first impression.." he said looking down at the desk. I knew he wasn't talking about the teacher's first impression on him, but my impression towards him.

"Oh.. I well, I guess that could happen.." I smiled at him as he turned his head up to look at me and grinned back at me.

"Jinjja? Yay! I promise I'll prove your first impression wrong! I just act dumb and say the wrong things when I meet a pretty girl like you.." 

I could feel myself blushing. 'Oh Sehun, I guess I will give you another chance.. Don't screw it up this time!' I thought to myself.

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating too much! I've been so busy with school. New projects assigned literally every other day. Oh gosh. So much work. Mianhee <3 Forgive me? I'll try and make it up this weekend! ^-^ How do you like the story so far? Comment below? <3 Thank you!