CHAPTER SEVEN.

Until I Met You

Sang Hee's P.O.V

 

"Y-yah! Kris! Put him down!" I yelled as I tried to stop Kris. I went over and tried to push him off, but I failed. Kris pushed me to the floor, and a crowd of people ran towards me helping me and asking whether I'm okay or not. 

"Don't touch me! I have to show him a lesson! How dare you say that to me punk?" Kris punched Sehun.

"YAH! Wu Yifan! What do you think you're doing?" I turned to look at where the voice came from to see Lin, Kris' older sister.

"Jiajia.." Kris looked up and released Sehun and I ran over to him.

"Didn't I tell you not to cause any more trouble?! Huh?!" she pulled his ear and turned towards Sehun and I. "Miahnae.. my brother's a hot tempered idiot. I'm Lin, Kris' older sister," she said to Sehun and I saw Kris shoot a glare at her. "And Sang Hee, nice seeing you again. Jongin-ssi is doing well right?" she said with a smile. Lin and Kai used to date a while back, but were now just friends. 

"Oh ne. Nice seeing you around too unnie!" I said and bowed. 

"Yah.. didn't I tell you not to be formal with me?" she chuckled. "Well, I'm going to teach this punk a lesson, so I'll see you around Sang Hee. Sorry again!" Lin pulled Kris away somewhere, and the crowd dispersed.

"Gwenchana?" I asked Sehun, while looking over his face with worry on mine. Sehun started laughing. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Heh.. it's because I thought that the punch would've hurt more, but I guess not.." Sehun said with a bright smile.

"Tsk.. cocky even after you just got punched? This guy.." I flicked his forhead.

"Ow! Aren't you supposed to be taking care of me, not hurting me?" Sehun complained.

"Hmm.. I don't see a bruise or anything, and you seem fine. I thought the punch wasn't as strong as you thought it'd be?"

"Psh.. you still shouldn't hurt me after I got punched.."

"Aww.. Miahnae.."

"I know something that will cheer me up!" Sehun smirked.

"And what's that?" 

"A kiss. Right here!" he pointed to his lip.

"You didn't even get hurt there!"

"Doesn't mean it won't help!"

"Fine.." I leaned in towards him and seeing that I would kiss him, he closed his eyes and puckered up. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'll see you in class!" Then I ran off, leaving Sehun by himself.

 

 

Sehun P.O.V

 

 

'Aish! This girl. Always playing tricks on me! Heh.. I'll get her back.. hmm.. but how?' I started heading to class, and came in seeing Sang Hee already talking with her friend Yoon Ji. 

"Hi Sehun!" I was greeted by Baekhyun.

"Oh.. Hey Baekhyun.." Baekhyun noticed that my answer was sorta distant from him and looked in the direction I was staring. 

"Ah.. What's wrong? No more confidence after the hug?" Baekhyun sighed. "Kim Sang Hee will have that effect on you. She's perfect!" 

I chuckled at his response. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just planning on a way to get her back.." I smirked and Baekhyun gave me a confused look.

"Get her back? What'd she do to you? And don't make her cry or anything because her fanbase will definitely get you." 

"She has a fanbase?" 

"Of course she does! Every queenka has a fanbase otherwise they wouldn't be queenka. Her and her friend Yoon Ji are the queenkas at our school or in our grade at least, but unlike normal queenkas, they're the nicest people in the world!"

"Alright then.. I'll be careful," I sat down into my seat and started thinking of ways to get her back. Hmm..

 

-------------------

 

 

Sang Hee's P.O.V

 

Everything the teacher said was boring to me. Jongin oppa already taught me all this. I then rested my head against the desk and closed my eyes. Nothing better than a nap right? I dozed off...

"Yah! Kim Sang Hee! Get up right now! What are you doing sleeping in class?!"

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of the voice. It was Mr. Kang.

"N-ne seonsangnim?" I sat up groggily.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you really want detention? I let you off yesterday for talking because you're one of my best students.. what's happening?"

"Oh.. Jwesonghamnida. It's just that I didn't get enough sleep last night because.." Mr. Kang knows about my situation at home of how we don't have parents and have to work.

"Ah.. ne. I get it. I'll let you off again, but no more of this behavior okay?"

"Ne seonsangnim." He left and went back to his lecture and after a few minutes the bell rang. Everyone ran out the door, and I started to grab my books and head to lunch. When I walked in Yoon Ji was already sitting at our table with a couple of fan boys. I started walking over to buy some lunch when someone pulled me in for a hug. Of course, at first I thought it was Sehun, and then I looked up to see another face. Oh my gosh.. what are you doing here?

"Hai babe. Have you missed me? Aren't you glad that I'm back from America? Hmm..?" Tao spoke in perfect Chinese. Huang Zitao, or better known as Tao, is one of my best friends, before his parents made him go to America to visit them and to see whether he'd like it there or not. Since he was back, he obviously didn't. Tao and I had met back just a couple weeks after the incident. He had been a shy little Chinese boy who lived with his aunt because his parents were always doing business. His parents sent in money every month for his aunt to pay for living expenses, but Tao was always lonely. Until he met me! He didn't know any Korean since he'd just moved here, so I spoke to him in Chinese and eventually taught him Korean. Ever since that day when I first approached him, we instantly became the best of friends. Tao, Yoon Ji, and I were the closest friends in world, until he left for America, but now I'm glad he's back. Tao knew about my living situation, while Yoon Ji, I'm still planning on telling her but I'm not sure when. 

"Tao gege!" I turned around and hugged him tightly, and I could feel tears streaming down my face. 

"Hey! You're not supposed to be crying. You're supposed to be smiling that I'm back, unless you want me to go back to the States," he wiped my tears away.

"I'm crying because I'm happy you're back! You don't know how much I missed you!" We headed over and bought lunch together and sat down with Yoon Ji. Yoon Ji started screaming and hugged Tao too. Then we started catching up and asking him about America.

 

 

Sehun's P.O.V

 

I came into the cafeteria hoping to sit with Sang Hee today, when I saw a tall, black haired guy hug her. Who's that? I looked around and didn't see Baekhyun. Damn. I was going to ask him who this guy was. All hugging Sang Hee and everything.. didn't Baekhyun say that no one had the guts to just randomly hug her. Then she hugged back and they stayed in the embrace for a while. Who does this guy think he is? I sat down at a table alone and ate my lunch quietly, and watched over Sang Hee and her table. Especially that one guy. Then she stood up and went to throw her trash away, and I wanted to go approach her then, but she went back to her table and before she got a chance to sit down, Tao pulled her onto his lap and she smiled. Ugh. I've had enough. Kim Sang Hee is mine. I stood up from my table and walked over to theirs. I could few people staring at me. 

"Sehun oppa!" she said as she saw me, I turned my attention to the guy.

"Yah! Who do you think you are? Hugging Sang Hee like that, and pulling her onto your lap? I don't know who you are, but back off. She is mine! M. I. N. E. MINE." I pulled her off his lap, and dragged her out of the cafeteria fuming.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while! Omg. School is so tiring. There's too much work. Ugh. Just a couple more weeks til summer! It's too long. Sigh. I'll try as much as I can! It's just that I've been so busy. Sigh. I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy. <33333333333 Will you forgive me? :) <3 Hope you do. And how do you think my story's going? Is it good so far? Hope so. Thanks to all my subscribers ^-^ I'll try not to disappoint you guys and update whenever I have time! Hope you guys like it! I'd be so happy and appreciative if you subscribed, and maybe even upvote? Lol, my story's probably not that good, but I hope you guys will if you like it. Wanna leave me some comments? :D I'd like to see what you guys think. Alright, byee for nowww <3