Chapter twenty four

You and I

Minho entered his parent’s home only to hear the sound of Krystal’s voice.

“Omma!!!! Help me !!! I don’t have anything to wear!!!” Krystal wailed.

“I don’t know sweetheart. You have some nice clothes here” his mother trying hard to be helpful.

“Omma! Those are okay for a dinner but not an award ceremony. Ottoke!!!” Krystal cried.

“I can help you, my little distraught sister”, Minho offered.

Both of the women looked at an amused smiling Minho, who was leaning to the door with his hands crossed over his chest.

“How?” his sister asked curiously.

“You’re going to Seoul, right?” he asked.

Krystal nodded.

“I’ll call up my friend, Key to help you with your award thing. OK?”, he cocked one eyebrow.

“ Ahhh! I forgot. Key oppa is your friend” said Krystal with the look of relief on her face. Key of the Almighty Key clothes brand was her brother’s highschool friend, now she remembered.

“And Jonghyun hyung is going to be at the award too. He’s nominated for best composer for a musical. Don’t forget to say hi if you see him there. I’ve told him to look out for you at the award” he added.

Krystal ran and hugged her brother tightly.

“Thank you, oppa. This means a lot to me” she said.

“You show that Taemin boy, OK?” he said to her and winked conspiratorially.

“Oppa!” she exclaimed.

Minho only chuckled.

“Omma! I’m hungry. Let’s eat!” said Minho, linking his arm around his mother’s leaving a smiling Krystal to trail behind them.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Krystal and Taemin arrived safely at Gimpo airport and took a taxi to the Grand Hyatt hotel. When they safely checked in into the Pure double room, she left Taemin to rest on one of the beds and went to the living room area to make some calls. Taemin was exhausted by the trip and the pain killers were making him sleepy. After making the calls, she sat down on the leather sofa and closed her eyes.

She was thinking about the sleeping arrangements for tonight. Originally, the manager, Max, was supposed to be the one accompanying Taemin, hence the double bed. Suddenly, he couldn’t make it because of his godfather’s death and she, Krystal was there in his stead. She tried to change the room arrangements, but unfortunately other rooms were fully booked due to the award ceremony and Taemin’s condition demanded that they have the special Pure room instead of the normal rooms. Taemin said he didn’t mind having her sharing since he also required help from her to go around and she awkwardly agreed since it was only for two nights. Besides, they would be spending more time outside than inside the room, she rationalized.

It was already lunch time and his stomach was growling. He called for Krystal from the bed and asked her to order lunch, they were eating in. After awhile, she informed him that lunch will be up in less than an hour and went to unpack his clothes. Taemin got up from the bed and stretched as best as he could. His foot cast was a bother but he couldn’t do anything about it. Feeling sticky from the trip, he decided to have a bath. So, he slowly made his way to the bathroom. He stripped and decided to soak in the bath tub instead of having a shower. After that, he managed to get himself into the bath tub first and then the water. He had propped his injured foot on top of the bath tub edge so they wouldn’t get wet. When the tub was full and the bubbles started tickling his chin, he let himself relax in the tub.