Chapter twenty five

You and I

Krystal saw her boss went into the bathroom and assumed that he would be taking a bath. So, she went to unpack his stuff first and then hers. She took the chance to change into something more comfortable. Today they were free of any schedule. Only tomorrow will be hectic, since they need to go to Key oppa’s place early for fitting, hair and makeup.So, she slipped on black tights, a pink tube and an oversized football jersey. She braided her hair neatly and went to the living room to watch TV.

A bit later, the doorbell rang and their lunch has arrived. After tipping the waiter, she went back into the bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Taemin oppa! Lunch’s ready”, she called out.

Taemin was startled by the knock as he had fallen asleep in the bath tub. He quickly answered Krystal and told her he will be out in a few minutes. In his haste, without thinking, he drained the bath water first from the tub and regretted his action only when he realized two things. One, he was having a hard time getting out of the tub with a foot cast and two, his towel was on the sink and out of his reach. He cursed himself for being such a klutz and thought about what he should do to get out of his current predicament.  He thought long and hard but the only way was to ask Krystal to help him. And as if on cue, Krystal came and knocked on the bathroom door for the second time.

“Taemin oppa? Are you alright?”, she queried from behind the door.

“Yah! Krystal! I need your help. I’m stuck in the bath tub and I can’t get up …”, he started explaining but Krystal had already opened the door. He didn’t know what to do since the bath tub was already empty, so he froze.

She opened the door and saw Taemin in all his glory saved for clumps of bubbles which were fast disappearing. She let out a tiny scream and turned around quickly. Her whole body was blushing and she didn’t know how to react.

“Yah! Girl … you didn’t let me finish what I wanted to say!”, said Taemin embarrassed.

“Pass me the towel. It’s on the sink on your right”’ he ordered.

Krystal followed his orders and passed his towel without turning.

Looking at the back of his equally embarrassed assistant, Taemin felt very mischievous. He managed to wrap the towel around his waist and was sitting comfortably in the tub.

“Ahh … You can turn around now. I am decent already”, his said trying to contain his laughter.

Krystal slowly turned around and saw nothing decent about him. Her boss was saved for the towel loosely wrapped around his waist and he has a naughty look on his face. Omo! What’s going on here? “Err … Oppa?”, she looked at him uncertainly.

Taemin thought her blush was very becoming and thought of teasing her more. “Come closer. I need you help to get up”, he ordered.

Hesitantly she went closer to the bath tub and stood there waiting for further orders. Taemin chuckled and proceeded to give her further orders. He told her to get into the tub and kneeled behind him. Then he put his right arm around her shoulders and asked her to hold his waist with her left hand. All this while, Taemin only heard her answer “Yes” and nothing else. Her head was bowed so low and he noticed that even her ears were blushing. He then decided to stop teasing her and stand up in earnest.

Krystal did her best to appear nonchalant but she knew her blushing gave her away. So, she tried her best to follow his orders quickly before she went into flames. Being so close with a near man you like is hazardous to your health, she made a mental note. She wanted to get out of the bathroom so that her heart can beat normally again.

But it’s like the heaven was conspiring against her being sane, as they were getting up, Taemin’s towel started to unravel and all she could do was to grab the edges that was precariously threatening to slip from her fingers. Then she wrapped her arms around his waist and turned so that she was facing him. She was holding his towel with her dear life. Slowly, she felt the edges of the towel with her fingertips and found the two ends. She went on to re-wrap the naughty towel firmly around his waist whilst trying to ignore the slight bump she felt on her stomach just now.

Taemin was holding his breath. Krystal was in front of him and he could feel her soft body moving slowly. Her arms were tight around his waist and her fingers were slowly tracing his waist. Her finger pads grazing his skin sent little electric shocks to his nether region and his slowly growing crazy as he realized that he was getting aroused by her closeness. His left hand pressed hard on the bathroom wall as Krystal’s soft cheek pressed on his chest and her puffs of breath were warming his which was an inch away from . He was praying to the heaven that his assistant didn’t notice his growing needs.

Thank god she finished re-wrapping the towel. Wordlessly, she went back to her former position and both of them proceeded to get out of the tub. Once his feet touched the bathroom floor, he released her and quickly said his thanks. Krystal mumbled something about lunch and quickly escaped the bathroom.

Outside, the cool air-condition did their job in cooling down her embarrassment and whatever else she felt in the bathroom. She didn’t want to face him yet so she took whatever she wanted to eat first and ate them in front of the TV. Suddenly, she felt famished.

Inside, the heat of the situation just now, could still be felt by Taemin and he decided to step in the shower box for a cold shower. Be damned his foot cast!