Chapter twenty nine

You and I

Somebody was knocking on his office door. He really wanted to be alone but the incessant sound was really annoying that he could not ignore it.

“Come in!” he said grumpily expecting to see an intern or a colleague but instead it was his pretty sister Krystal.

“Yah! Dongsaeng!!! Why did you knock on my door like that?” he said to her.

“Hahahaha! Because I know it would annoy you?” Krystal laughed happily.

Minho looked at his sister closely. She looked different he thought.

“Are you here with Taemin?” he asked.

“Neh! He has an appointment today” Krystal suddenly became subdued and he could see she was blushing slightly.

“How was the trip last time? Was it OK? Anything I need to know?” quizzed him.

“The trip was fine. Everything is OK and nothing you need to know … except I need to say thank you to you” she said with a smile.

“Spill!” Minho ordered.

“You’re with Taemin now, I’m guessing. Hmmm? I'm right, aren’t I?”

Krystal nodded.

Yes, she was with Taemin now. Krystal remembered how he suddenly developed feelings towards her and the chemistry between them. It was a sudden combustion. Maybe the time they spent together since he was hospitalized and after that, made him see what was so obvious in front of him. Someone who loves him very much.

Of course, the dress Key oppa made for her was sensational and the makeup completed everything. She blew his mind when she came out of the dressing room ready to him to the award. It was so obvious that he was surprised and pleased at the same time.

Then the incident at the award ceremony totally made him go all crazy, she smiled. He told her later that he was already jealous when he saw how close she was with Key oppa and then he went totally off the chart when he saw Jonghyun oppa came and gave her a tight hug and to her surprise a lip-smacking kiss at the award. To make matters worse, some paparazzi snapped some pictures of them in the lip-lock and they were all over the internet.

It was the most terrible time but also the sweetest because after that his indifferent boss confessed that he liked her. A thought crossed Krystal’s mind.

“Oppa, sulma?. Did you ask Jonghyun oppa to help me with Taemin too? Key oppa already told me about his part in the plan. You didn’t, did you?” she questioned him.

Minho only smiled.

Krystal wanted to ask more but then Minho’s pager rang. There was an emergency and he had to go.