Chapter twenty

You and I

After saying her goodbyes to her mother and cousin, Jonghun oppa, she rushed to the backstage. She went into their designated changing room and both Madam BoA and Minho were there. He was already in his getup and he looked marvelous.

He was wearing black pants and long-sleeved white oversized tunic. The buttons that run halfway over the length of the tunic were left ed. Underneath he was bare and the sight of his chest was doing weird things with her insides. They didn’t have enough time to do a dress rehearsal, so that was the first time she saw him in his costume. Right then, Madam BoA was busy putting some light makeup on his face.

“Omo!”, she exclaimed softly, afraid they would hear her. She knew she was blushing hard, because she could feel her cheeks were getting hotter by the seconds. She could not stop thinking about the ending of their dance. Her face would be resting on that bare chest. She had to pace her breathing because she was about to hyperventilate.

“Yah! Sulli”, her teacher called her out.

“What are you doing? Change now, so that we can do your makeup next. Palli!”, ordered Madam BoA.

“Neh! Sseim”, she answered quickly.

Hurriedly, she went behind the changing screen.

Minho heard she came into the changing room but tried his best to ignore her. He was still bristling over the fact she kissed a man, albeit on the cheek, with such familiarity. At the same time, he was also angry at himself for being so worked up over the fact.

After finishing with his makeup, he sat at the two-seater sofa behind the makeup stand and was playing an online soccer game when Sulli finally emerged from behind the screen. She was a vision of loveliness.

The white sleeveless dress wrapped around her figure lovingly and the layers of organza making up her skirts were cut asymmetrically that her long legs were playing hide and seek behind them. The sheer lace of her upper bodice, above her bust, fascinated Minho so much because he could see her collar bone and the base of her neck. He always thought she had the most beautiful neck he had ever seen. She looked demure but at the same time enticing. Looking at her made his anger and jealousy disappear.

“Oppa! How do I look?”, Sulli asked looking worried.

“You looked beautiful, Ssul”. His saw that his comment made her blush and he liked it a lot.

She smiled back and sat down for makeup.

Minho cleared his throat and asked,” Was that your mother, just now? She looked just like you”

“Neh. We do look the same, right? “, she answered excitedly.

“I hope she is doing okay out there. Lucky that my cousin was able to accompany her tonight. She was not feeling well but insisted to come and watch our performance”, she added.

Her cousin. Minho was happy to get that piece of information. He’s her cousin. No wonder they looked close. He couldn’t stop smiling after that. His mood improved considerably.

Before Sulli could asked him about his guests, her teacher asked her to stop talking because she was about to put some lipstick on her lips. Their conversation ended there, since after they were ready, both of them were ushered to the side of the stage to prepare for their performance. It was time.