Chapter ten

You and I

Sitting side by side with Minho sunbae watching the video clip, she felt a little embarrassed by her action just now. He didn’t know her and likewise but she laughed at him so hard.

Pabo! She scolded herself inwardly for laughing at something only she could find funny. She have to apologize afterwards if she didn’t want things to get awkward. They will be practicing together a lot and an amicable relationship will definitely make things smoother and more comfortable.

The routine was not so difficult but it involved a lot of close contact and emotions in order to convey the meaning of the dance. Most of the complex tasks were hers and Minho sunbae only needed to support her. Hers were the technical parts and his’ were the physical parts. She hoped that their collaboration would do well since it was to get funds for the club. She would try her best to make this show case a success and determined to change the sunbae next to her into a good partner, if not the best.

“Minho, you can take the copy of the CD and study them at home. Sulli here has already started practicing her parts. I will let you guys decide on the practice schedule. I will drop in at the end of each practice for checks and tweaks. We have only three weeks to do this, people! Fighting!” cheered their teacher.

“Fighting!” both of them echoed the teacher’s cheer.

When Madam BoA left the room, Sulli turned around and face Minho. She bowed low and introduced herself.

“Anyonghaseyo! I’m Choi Sulli. You can call me Sulli”

“Mianhe sunbae for laughing at you and calling you a frog” apologized Sulli.

“Gwenchana, Sulli. “ Minho said to her.

“Can we discuss the schedule now? I have somewhere to go in an hour or so” continued Minho.

It was lucky that Minho was on a two-months leave, so he had time on his hand. In the end, they decided to have practices every day at the dance club after Sulli’s class until they get the steps right. After all, the show case was only three weeks time. Both wanted to give their best and willing to sacrifice their time to make it happen.