Chapter nineteen

You and I

It was the night of the dinner and everybody was excited. Minho had invited his sister and mother to the dinner. He was spending so much time practicing for the performance that they were curious about the outcome. It will be slightly embarrassing for him to perform in front of his mother and sister but he would not waste his’ and Sulli’s efforts for the dance. He promised them that he would do his best.

After making sure that his family was comfortable, he went to search for Sulli. It seemed that she was also with her guests. She saw her at the VIP table chatting with a lady. She must be Sulli’s mother, he thought, they looked the same, but who was the young man beside her mother? He was very good looking and has a killer smile; the kind that could melt a girl on the spot.

He looked a bit older than Minho and he seemed very familiar with Sulli. His hand was on her shoulder as she bent over to hear something he was saying. Their heads touched and Minho could feel the green monster of jealousy starting to rise inside of him. It didn’t help him either when he saw she kissed the man on the cheek before kissing her mother.

He clenched his teeth so hard that his jaws hurt. He had to force himself to turn and look away before he would do something stupid. He then decided to head backstage to change.