Chapter 8

Friendship Never Dies!

Shasha's pov

I'm totally aghast by what just happen. Oh , my face is turning red!!! I don't want him to know my feelings towards him yet. Please, not now. Did he manage to get a hint of it? OMO!!! His stare is so tempting!!! Makes me just want to stare at it the whole day but seriously, we can't be like in this position unless we're being transformed into stones... My heart can't stop it's beat. I could even hear my own heartbeat. Out of a sudden, Jay starts moving closer towards my face. Omo!! Omo!!! What should I do? What should I do? I could feel thousands of butterflies flying around in my stomach. Ahhh!!! We're kissing for real? Our lips are only inches away. Since it's the first time, I close my eyes. That's what I learn when I watch romantic movies. I shut my eyes tight. I could sense that he had stop moving. My eyes now are half opened. Without any signal, he immediately drop me off causing my to have contact with the hard rough texture of the ground. 

 

"OUCH!!!!" I cried in pain while Jay continue walking, laughing his way leaving me behind

"Yah!!!! How could you do that to a friend?!!!" I yelled

 

He stop and turn around, with that irritating smile of his. He stroll his way towards me, acting like an innocent guy, as if he didn't do anything wrong at all. He then held out his hand. Being a bit dumb since it's kind of common for what I expect it to happen, I stupidly reach out for his hands. Unfortunately, this joker is trying to play a fool by moving his hand away from me, causing me to fall forward.

 

"Oops!!!Sorry... I am not having an intention to help you... Can you pass me that?" he said pointing towards the ground

 

Again being stupid, I went to look at the ground and once again he tricked me. He uses his hands to push my forhead backwards, the moment when I am about to focus my eyes on what he is pointing.

 

"Hahahahahaha!!!! GOTCHA!!!!" he laughed whileI gave him a very deadly stare

"Haiz..Shasha... Shasha...[ shook his head from side to side] Why do you trust people easily? It's not a good habit you know...Alright, I'm sorry. No joke now alright?" he said offering to help me up

 

He brush the dust away from my shirt and we continue walking. miss that kissing moment!!! It's all because of his fault. Haiz... What a golden opportunity to be missed!!! I seriously need to get my revenge back so while walking I start to figure out what to do. Then I remember playing this with Zelo when we're bored.

 

"Jay, can I see your palm?" I asked

 

He just shove his hands towards me without asking for the reasons why. I start to pretend to look carefully into it.

 

"What is your favourite flavour?" I asked

"Chocolate?What are you trying to do?" he asked

 

I did something causing him to look so curious upon it. After doing my so called "spell charms" on his palm...

 

"Ok, smell your palm. You'll smell chocolate..," I told him

 

He bring his palm towards his nose. Alright, here comes my revenge. I am about to push his palm hard to his face but I am slow to react. In the end, he place his palms towards my face instead!! AARRGGHHH!!! PLAN FAILED!!!

d0085303_4ab447968b187.jpg

 

"Hahaha smell that!!!! You think, I'll fall for your tricks? I'm not dumb alright? Hahahah!!" he said and tickle me

"Hahahaha stop!! stop it!!! Hahahaha!!!" I laughed non-stop and continue walking and I guess we're almost reaching.

 

Youngjae's pov

I just finish my part-time work at the internet cafe and now, while waiting for my friend to continue on with his afternoon shift, I did some arrangements on the chairs and computers, making sure that they are being shut down after the person had left. You guys must be wondering, what is a 22 year old guy like me working instead of studying in school right? Well, basically, I came from a poor family background and I am being force to stop school since I need to support my family. So, I decided to stop school as I know with only my father working is not enough for him to support the whole family. I made a decision to earn some money for my family first and hope that I could continue and further my studies if I have my own savings.

Gosh, my back is aching. I look at the time and it's almost 1pm.

 

"Where the hell is this dude?" I started to grumble

 

Suddenly, I felt my shoulder being tap hardly. I turn and give that fuming stare at whoever just did that.

90040.jpeg

"Sorry I'm late bro.. Was having lunch!! Haha you can go now...," my friend, Daehyun exclaimed excitedly while I am still pissed

"Eh, sorry.. Haha chill bro.. I'll treat you something nice next time arra?" he said again, making me cool down a bit

 

I then start to turn it into a joke where I've not done it before. I think I must have influenced it by Shasha... After having a long chat with her that time, sure is worth it. I learn something now... hehe... I do a goodbye handshake with Daehyun in a very cool way, as what we always do when we're about to be seperated. I grab my blue bagpack and informed my boss that I am leaving. Once I step foot out of the internet cafe, my phone vibrated. I don't even need to guess who it is. Sometimes I just feel like slamming this damn phone on the ground.

Don't get the wrong idea. It's not that I don't like my phone. I know I should be happy to have at least a phone since I am poor, but I can't take it when it's always the same person who calls me. You readers don't even need to guess it right? I am sure you guys know who I am referring to.. That's right, my one and only girlfriend. Aiissh, she is the worst nightmare ever.  This is all Daehyun's fault for introducing me to her. And I on the other hand, is being so dumb for accepting her to be my girlfriend, thinking that having a girlfriend is good as they will like accompany you most of the time when you're lonely, since my parents are always entertaining my younger sisters as they need more attention as they are only like 4 years old.  I also assumed that she would be a good girlfriend who would understands me and many more things that guys would want their girlfriend to be. Unfotunately, I regretted it a lot!! As our relationship goes on day by day, she starts to like control me. Demand me as and when she likes. As a caring and patient boyfriend, I just follow what she said as I love her. But I don't understand why she is being so over-protective towards me thinking that I am with someone else whenever we're not together. With a heavy heart, I answered the call.

 

"Yoboseyo?~~~" I answered

"Oppa!! Where are you? Aren't you supposed to be picking me up from school?!! You're late.. Are you meeting someone else?!!" she screeched her voice

"For the thousand times... I am not seeing anyone. I am alone and I just finish work.. Be patient will you?" I told her calmly

"Yah!! Are you scolding me now? You're saying I'm impatient?" she scolded

"Haiz.... ania.. that's not what I mean.. Alright.. Alright I'm sorry arra? I'll be right there as fast as I can..," I told her and she immediately hung up

 

Yup, that's how she reacts. It's disappointing actually as I am expecting her to say like ' ok take your time and don't rush' or maybe 'ok but be careful on your way here' or even better 'alright I'll wait for you. I love you!' But what do I get in return? Rudeness and unpoliteness and absolute hatred. I don't even know why I accepted her in the first place. She is just a pain in my eyes and head!!!

 

Narrator's pov

Shasha and Jay reached at last and they are still teasing around with each other. Shasha greeted Jay's mum the moment they entered the house as she is being welcome by her. Jay's mum look so excited upon Shasha's arrival as she treat Shasha as her own daughter. Everytime when Shasha's parents were working overseas, Shasha would always be under Jay's mum's care. Next, Jay told Shasha that they will be sharing rooms together since it's a 3 room flat and there were only like two bedrooms. One is the masterbedrooms, and the other one is Jay's room as he is the only child. Jay probably can't let Shasha sleep at the living room as it's not nice to treat your guest that way.

In addition, Shasha had treat their house as their own house and she is used to sleep with her friends as long as they don't do something stupid. Plus, Shasha knows some karate so if anything happens she knows what to do.

 

"Alright you two, I'll be preparing lunch. I'll call you when it's done ok? Enjoy your new room Shasha!!" Jay's mum said

"Roger that, ahjumma!" Shasha exclaimed, saluting her

 

The room has a double decker bed. Shasha is about to climb up the second floor of the bed when Jay stop her by blocking her way with his feet.

 

"Excuse me..," Shasha said

"Excuse me, Miss Shasha, have you forgotten our deal? Slaves are always sleeping at the bottom. So will you please?" Jay joked

"Aiissh, yes boss!!" Shasha said sarcastically and moved her things to the bottom level and Jay went upstairs

 

Shasha is so tired that the first thing she do is to lay her body on the comfy bed and went on to check her phone. She received a text message from Taecyeon, asking her whether she want to join the rest for dinner. Lazy to move up, Shasha just yell from the bottom to Jay about the text. Jay is being a little jerk, pretending not to hear her, expecting her to climb up.

 

"Say what?" Jay who is playing games in his phone responded

"Taecyeon is asking us out for dinner later. You wanna join?" Shasha exclaimed

"SAY WHAT? HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Jay yelled, doing it purposely

"TAECYEON IS ASKING US OUT FOR DINNER. YOU WANNA JOIN?!!" Shasha yelled

"HUH???? SAY WHAT AGAIN? TAECYEON IS ASKING YOU OUT ON A DATE??!! OMG!!!" Jay teased

 

Feeling frustrated, Shasha stomp up the circular stairs, with arms on the hips, looking totally pissed. Jay could still concentrate on his game.

 

"Are you freaking deaf or what?!!" Shasha grumbled

"WHAT?? SERIOUSLY SHASHA YOU'VE GOT TO SPEAK LOUDER!!" he teased, causing Shasha's blood pressure to boil

 

Shasha take the nearest pillow and throw it at him causing his phone to drop from his grip. Now it's Jay's turn to fume up. Having an idea on what is Jay gonna do, Shasha slowly get down from the stairs and again, World War 2 is going to begin. They start to throw pillow at each other trying to hit each other, like what they did during their childhood days. Who gets hit the most will loose.

 

A Few Minutes Later...

The door opened and poped in Jay's mum head. Jay accidentally throw the pillow at his own mum where he actually wanted to throw it towards Shasha.

 

"Omma gwenchana?!!" Jay shouted, coming towrads her

"Ahjumma, Jay keeps on hitting me with a pillow. It hurts!!" Shasha lied trying to get Jay into trouble

"ANIA!! Omma she's lying!!" Jay assured

"You little!!! Come here!!!" his mum exclamied and pinch his ear jokingly, bringing him out of the room

"Come on Shasha, lunch is ready...," she told Shasha

 

Shasha can't stop laughing seeing how Jay's mum, pulled his ear and Jay yelling in pain.

 

"Ah! Ah!! Omma!! Ouch, it hurts!! Ouch!!!" Jay keeps on exclaming

 

Evening, around 7pm

As what was being planned by the 'father' (Taecyeon), the five of them decided to meet up at their favourite daebokki stall which is allocated at Myeongdong street. It's their favourite place to slack since there are lots of small shops selling various kinds of things, many food stalls along the street and sometimes some performances. It's quite crowded at night and it is so called the 'night market'. Mostly, teenagers would hang around here. They would go clubbing and many more. As usual, the punctual Nichkhun is always the first to arrive whenever they organised an outing together. Followed by Taecyeon and then Wooyoung.

So, while waiting for the other two 'VIPS' to arrive, they decided to find a place to sit as usually, the daebokki stall is crowded and it's like during the weekend. Seats will be occupied so easily by hungry customers. Upon knowing that Shasha now is living with Jay under one roof, the three of them starts to get worried but they didn't show it and keep it as a secret to themselves instead as it would feel weird if they were to voice it out. This is the very first time, that the three of them are sitting in silence, imagining about how would it be like when their two friend of different genders live together.

 

Wooyoung's pov

Actually, the moment I find out about Jay living with Shasha, I am abit surprised. I mean I know they were like the closest and they have stayed in each others house before but that was like when they were young, around 4 to 6 years old. People don't even care when kids that age were to sleep in the same house or room as children know nothing and they are not matured yet. However, people do absolutely care when a guy and a girl aged almost about 20 years plus old were to sleep under the same roof and I really know what kind of characters Jay have. Even though he may look cool and innocent, he is a bit of a dirty minded. Anything could happen.... Let's see... What could happen......

  418140_544737508877085_1168584368_n.jpg

"Starts to imagine Jay seducing Shasha with what he had learn after watching some dirty videos with Wooyoung during their middle school years...."

Aisssh!!! Andwe!! Andwe!!! What the hell am I thinking?

 

Taecyeon' s pov

Haiz... Should I just voice out my thoughts about Jay and Shasha to Nichkhun and Wooyoung? But, I'm afraid they would get the wrong idea and they would end up assuming that I like Shasha. What's wrong with Shasha's parents? They could just send Shasha to her relatives house or something? Of all places, why must it be at Jay's?I just don't understand? Doesn't mean her parents knew Jay's parents well, they could just trust Jay's family to take care of Shasha.. Not trying to insult, but their daughter could be in danger. She is a girl for God sake. Although she is a bit tomboy, but still she is a girl...Jay is playful sometimes... Hmmmm....

handsome_taecyeon__3_by_ribkaevelyn-d3fu

"Starts to imagine Jay and Shasha having their 'lovey dovey' moments on the bed"

OMG!! WHAT IF IT EVER HAPPENS?!!!

 

Nichkhun's pov

After reading the newspaper yesterday about a girl who was being by her own friends, I felt a bit frightened to allow Shasha to live with Jay. Haizz.... Illegal between teenagers these days have been increasing. Seriously, I don't understand why teenagers love to do things that doesn't even benefits them? I admit that I watch before but isn't watching not enough that they have to try it out. It's really gross to me and it could give you a lot of sickness if you're not careful. I know my friends well and I know apart from Wooyoung who really has a ertic mind, Jay is also has a bit of a dirty mind. However, I am not too worried that Shasha isn't staying with Wooyoung, or else in a few months time, Shasha would have been pregnant. But I do still feel worried though. Jay... Aiishh.. no one knows what he would do....

113349057819769d6dl.jpg

"Starts to imagine Jay Shasha as what he had read in the newspaper yesterday"

AAARRGGHHH!! THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT!! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!! But I feel weird bringing this topic up!

Out of a sudden Wooyoung slam the table.

 

"Aiissh!! I can't take it anymore..Guys, I have something to confessed... Don't get the wrong idea and don't even laugh arra? I just think that it's not right for Shasha and Jay to live together!!" Wooyoung exclaimed

 

Finally someone speaks up!! Alright, now I don't feel awkward bringing this topic up. I realised that after a long chat, the three of us are actually thinking about the same thing while we're having our silence moments just a few minutes ago. All of us starts to give our reasons and most of it are kinda similar.We must think of a way on how to solve this matter.

 

"Yah, don't you think it's a bit too much? I mean by us doing this is like, we don't trust Jay at all. He is our friend too you know. I don't think he would do such things right?" Wooyoung suddenly said

"Sometimes friends could do something crazy to others. It's not that I don't trust Jay but you know.... What IF, IF Jay is about to do something overboard? Trust me,you'll regret it for not taking action towards them,..," I scolded Wooyoung

 

We heard loud laughter coming from the entrance of the stall and we recognised the voices. Speaking of the devils, they finally arrived. All of our faces went stun seeing them as they walk towards our table, teasing and joking around with each other in a 'friendly' way. Ok, didn't know that they are these 'close'. They haven't realise our stun faces even though they had landed their on the chair. Me, Taecyeon and Wooyoung, starts doing eye signal to each other.

 

"Hahaha!! That's was hilarious!!!" Shasha exclaimed

"So what's for dinner tonight?" Jay asked holding the fork and spoon and making noises out of it

"Why are you guys so shock?" Shasha asked us

 

I pretend to clear my throat to stop the awkwardness moments and went on with the ordering. A few minutes later our food arrive and the delicious aroma of the rice cakes are so tempting!! Yum!! Yum!!! We starve our empty stomach. It was total silence at first until Wooyoung start of the question...

 

"So Shasha, how does it feels like living with Jay?" he asked causing both me and Taecyeon to choke on our food

"Well... It's horrible as I have to be his slave...He bullies me a lot..," Shasha said causing me to asked another question immediately

"Bullies you? In what way?" I asked

"Hahaha... you sure you wanna know Nichkhun? Really hardcore bullies...Hehehe..," Jay answered and laugh together with Shasha

 

Aiissh this two people, are they trying to scare us or what?

 

"Don't worry... It's just a minor thing... Asking me to do jobs and stuffs.," Shasha continued

"Phew..," Taecyeon sighed

"What are you thinking Taec? Huh??? Naughty Naughty mind of yours!!" Jay said, punching his right arm

tumblr_lfq7r1yvP81qbnufi.jpg

After dinner...

We exitted the place with a full and filled stomach. One by one keep on burping out loud even Shasha. Quite rude for a girl right? Well, upon doing that, she had a great lecture by Nichkhun again and all of her other friends laugh at her. Since it's still early, they decided to walk around to see if there is anything nice to buy. Taecyeon suggested that they should get new outfit for their up coming performance next month. They want to change their dance fashion a bit and the clothes here are very cheap to buy. The moment they are about to go....Jay's phone rang.

 

Jay Park's pov

Who could be calling me at this moment? I check my phone and it is Sandara? What is it that is so urgent that she have to call me? I answered the call.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered

"Jay!! Hey, my crew is practicing again tonight.. You wanna come and watch? They would like you to come as they need opinions..," Sandara told me

"Ermm...," I dragged and at the same time walking slowly allowing my friends to walk ahead of me as I don't want them to know about our conversation

"Pretty please?" she begged

"Hmm.. alright..I'll be right there. See ya!" I said and hung up

 

I run up towards them and told them that I have something urgent going on. I have no means to lie to them but I am afraid that when I bring them there, it would turn out into a big fight as they didn't had a good start during the previous dance battle.

 

"Is it that urgent?" Taecyeon asked

"Yeah.. Kinda... Well, I'll see you guys in school ok? Shasha I am sorry but can you walk home alone?" I asked for confirmation

"No worries, I'll send her back safely..," Nichkhun volunteered

"Thanks guys!! See ya!!" I said and rushed off

 

I am so sorry that I have to lie.. It's a white lie.. Sorry friends!

 

Shasha's pov

Aww he is leaving so soon? Damn it!! Haiz... I am expecting me and Jay going home together again but fate just wouldn't let us I guess? So I followed the rest, trying on some new clothes and see whether it satisfy our taste. In the end we bought a few of the same kind to show that we're under one crew and we even bought one for Jay. It's time to head back home now. While Nichkhun is sending me back...

 

"Why the long face?" he asked

"Nothing.. " I answered

"Eh, stop lying. What's bothering you? You know you could always talk to me whenever you have problems..," he said

"Gwenchana, I'm fine really. I'm just tired.. that's all..," I lied

 

10 minutes later, we're in front of Jay's house.

 

"Arasoh, you should get going. Thanks for sending me back..," I thanked him

"Anytime sis!" he said and watched as I walk to the doorstep

"SHASHA!" he called out

"Yes?" I turned around and said

"Err.. If.. I'm just saying.. IF Jay were to do something stupid, just kick him in the balls arra? He could be dangerous!!" he warned me

"Hahahaha.. dont' worry. I learn karate before. I know how to defend myself. Thanks for your concern!Bye! Goodnight!" I wished

"Nights!" he replied

 

Narrator's pov

During the next week of school, Jay had been acting really strange. He doesn't hang out with his friends that often and whenever they are planning to meet after school, Jay would find excuses to escape just to watch Sandara's crew peform. He rarely come for practice at the dance studio and poor Shasha, have to take over his job. But even though he had been missing in action, he is still acting nice towards his friends but it's just that he needs to spent more time with them. None of them notice the change in Jay's attitude except for Shasha but she kept quiet as Jay has not gone over board yet.

 

The Next Day...

Taecyeon's pov

It's Saturday and I just wake up from my peaceful sleep. Haha what do you know, it's 11.30am. I told you I am a heavy sleeper didn't I? I take a refreshing shower. I am alone at home as my parents are working and my younger sister went out with her friends. Haiz.. no food again? After showering, I put on my grey t shirt and black jeans and off to Mac Donalds to have my breakfast or should I say lunch?!! Haha! Yum yum!!!  I bet the others are busy with their stuffs so I called Shasha along. We meet inside the Mac at about 12.15pm and immediately ordered our meal. We eat and chat about some school stuffs and yes not forgetting, my investigation about her and Jay just to make sure nothing happen between them. Thank God nothing happen.

 

We spent about one an a half hour in there. Feeling that our is burning from sitting down for too long, we exitted the Mac and let others to have out seats. Half way out, Shasha told me to wait for her as she needs to go to the ladies. I listen to my IPod while waiting for her and look at my surrounding. Then, something caught my attention. I think I saw Jay someehere across the streets with Sandara? And a bunch of people walking in front of them. I move forward to get a better view. It is Jay!!! And I just realised that the people walking in front of them is actually the crew that we fought with last time during the battle. What is Jay doing with them? I keep on staring at them who didn't notice it, with the eyes of a predator.

post-74856-1303291220_thumb.jpg

No wonder he often doesn't spend time with us. So the truth is he had been hanging around with those losers? What the hell is he thinking? I clench my fist.

 

Jay Park's pov

I've been hanging out with Sandara's crew and I have to admit that I learn a lot of new dance moves and we've became close friend since then. They just finish their practice and was on our way to have our lunch. Then, their leader named, Dok2 put his arms around me like we've been friends for years.

 

"So bro, have you thought about what I asked you yesterday?" he asked

"Errmmm.. I still need time though..," I replied

"Come on man... it's just a simple question. My crews would be glad to accept you as one of us. So what do you say bro?" he asked

"Well....," I dragged my words

tumblr_m9np36wjpk1r43c4no1_500.jpg