Chapter 42

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

Upon hearing that 10 letter word, Taecyeon and Nichkhun totally went speechless. Eyeballs are popping out as a sign of disbelief and rage starts to swept over Nichkhun's face. His face turns absolutely red as a bright apple. He stared furiously at the doctor and then to Taecyeon with one tear rolling down his cheeks..

"This is way too much!!! That bastard must pay for this!!!" Nichkun fumed and stomped away with Taecyeon tailing him behind

The doctor just sigh in disappointment as he failed to safe an innocent, infant life. But this if life, what is done cannot be undone for some situation. What is Nichkun going to do now?

 

Wooyoung's pov

Like finally this day came!!! I have been waiting for years to see this!! At last, all the attention which were now on Jay is gone!!! I really can't stand that idiot! Phew, for almost 20 plus years I had been waiting for the spotlight to shine on me! Now Jay is history!! And I am going to make it much more even worst! If he could be a somebody, then I could too!

"Here is your reward for what you had done! I might be needing you again, but for now,  this is the only amount I could give you arra? You did a great job!" Sandara complimented me and handed me an envolope filled with cash

I give a smirk of satisfaction and thanked her. We then walk our seperate ways. I slot the envolope in my pocket and headed to my usual hang out place which is a bar. Surprisingly when I reach my destination, I saw Junsu sitting all alone. Since I had no company, I secretly sit beside him without him noticing and ordered a drink. That's when he notice and we went on chatting until......

"YOU!!!!! F**KING !!!!!!" Nichkhun who is entering the bar, shouted angrily

Me and Junsu just look at him, pretend not to know who he is.

http://f2.mb-content.com/pictures/188/75/8/1875188_FTEKUOTVXACCCVY.jpg

Nichkhun with his sleeves, being rolled up, eyebrows creased furiously, breathing deep ferocious breath, staring at me with the eyes of a predator just waiting for the time to pounce on me. I'm not afraid!! The think that wonders me is that, why is he being so childish? Just because of a friendship breakup he is going all madly insane, till the point that he have to show his tantrums.

He then, kick the tables and chairs causing it to fly on the other end of the bar. Think I am frightened just because of that? Please!!! I've been in a lot of gang fight compared to him!! I just sit calmly, trying to avoid that jerk and continue chatting with Junsu who is looking kinda worried for me. Out of a sudden, my collar was being grab and I was being drag out from my seat.

"Didn't you hit me enough already? What the hell do you want now? Do you need like a match to satisfy yourself? You childish brat!!!" I insulted him

I get my reward which is a powerful punch on the face causing me to land on the marble floor.

"YOU!!! YOU F**KING MURDERER!!!!!! PHSYCOTIC BASTARD!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FRIEND!!!" Nichkhun yelled

"Murderer? What the hell are you talking about ? Are you drunk or something? Why? You can't wait to be murdered by me or something? Trust me, after I finish off Jay I will be very pleasured to take your life away!" I smirk and insulted

After hearing that, Nichkhun went all insane, hitting me with all of his strength. Although Taecyeon and Junsu try to stop Nichkhun, it's no use. The bartender keep warning us to stop but I am so frustrated with this bastard that I keep on fighting him. Minutes later, siren of the police car could be heard and Taecyeon and Junsu had no choice but to use their strength to pul us away from each other. Before the police could enter, we scatter ourselves through the back door and thank God everything is safe.

"You'll pay for it Wooyoung!! You'll f**king pay for it!!! You killed Jay and Shasha's child!!! You devil!!" Nichkhun went on with his yelling

Ughh!! Just shut the f**k up already!! And what does he mean by Jay and Shasha's child? Upon hearing that, I felt slightly bad but then thinking about Jay again makes me have second thoughts.

Damn, my whole shirt is covered with blood stains! Countless bruises all over my face. Junsu then offered me to go to his house to clean the mess up.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/190/1/1/wooyoung_y_gif_by_thehattercrazy-d56lc9m.png

"So this is how they wanna play it!! Fine!! The more they hurt me, the more I'll hurt Jay!! Arrghh!!! Freaking annoying jerks!!" I complained as Junsu help me get into the cab

 

Shasha's pov

I begin to open my eye gently and slowly. That's when I am being expose to light compared to darkness earlier. Because of the headache I can't fully get up, so I just lay for a few minutes. I check the clock on the wall and it's past 10pm. I rub my eyes and accidentally hit something beside me. 

I turn to take a look and happend to find Taecyeon sleeping with his head rested on the soft white sheets. I guess I hit him to hard causing him to wake up from his slumber.

"Aiish!! Who dares to wake me up!!!" he tries to impersonate a deep caustic voice

"Hahaha~~!!" I laughed

"You're awake? How are you feeling? You want something to eat? You want any drink? Yah, you sure you're ok?" Taecyeon bombarded me with lots of question

"Woah!! Hold up, one at a time.. Now you're giving me a headache! Haha! I'm fine, but what happened to me yesterday? I remembered that I was bleeding and my vision went pitch black.. What happened?" I asked

Taecyeon froze and give me a 'bad news' expression..

"Nah, it's nothing serous..," he said

Suddenly change into his cheerful self, ignoring my question by peeling an orange for me, acting as if he is hiding something from me. He then taste it!

"Gosh, orange nowdays are so sour!! You shouldn't eat this. I'll get you something to drink instead arra? Wait here!" he told me

Hmmm.. this guy likes to make me feel curious!! I hate that feeling the most. I know he is hiding something from me. About 10 minutes later, he is back with a drink. He smile at me and insert the straw into the drink. While he is doing that, I get up from bed and stare seriously at him.

http://koreanspace.ru/uploads/monthly_03_2011/post-12539-0-28062700-1300820652_thumb.jpg

"Taecyeon-ah..I'm asking you on last time... Did anything happened to me? What did the doctor say? Is my pregnancy affected?" I asked, touching his hand, stopping him from focusnig on that drink

Again he gave me that sorry facial expression which high chance it's going to be a bad news.

 

Narrator's pov

With dried blood being painted on his sky blue cardigan, with all the bruises on his face which is presented by Wooyoung and with the unsatisfied look on his face, Nichkhun is on the verge of killing Wooyoung right now. He regretted that he actually listen to Taecyeon who asked him to stop the fight. Wooyoung deserve to die for what he had done to Shasha. 

Nichkhun feel so scared as he had promised to take care of Shasha and the baby but now he failed. One innocent live who he promised to look after has now gone to a better place. He starts to shed tears when someone tap him on the shoulder.

"Oh.. Youngjae-ah..," Nichkhun said wiping off his tears

"What's wrong? Is she ok? Is the baby ok??" Youngjae asked in a panic tone

Nichkhun just shook his head from side to side. When out of a sudden, both of them heard wailing coming from the ward itself. Youngjae and Nichkhun automatically turn their heads towards the ward, feeling so worried.

http://blogimage2.crooz.jp/usr/2013/01/12/ilovebeast/ilovebeast0/resource/smp_thum_e40f67998ad2e65b809c14accc161d956bcd8824_sel_.jpz

http://media6.tiin.vn/medias/4e8006c055939/2012/08/02/e64ef34f3b52011903f307575bfccf13a9ef9596.jpg

The moment the both of them entered the ward, they saw both Taecyeon and Shasha hugging, whereby Taecyeon is trying to calm Shasha down, patting her back gently. Taecyeon then look at Youngjae and Nichkhun shaking his head signalling that it's not the right time to talk to her now. Both of them respect the desicion and just watch.

Nickhun's pov

Once the devastating stage is kinda stable, I went towards Shasha, sitting beside her.Her eyes were swollen and puffy. Shasha looks like she is not herself anymore. She looks so zombified and dead. She is always day dreaming, trying to accept the fact that her infant had gone to a better place. I heaved a sigh of guilty.

"Shasha, mianhe...Don't blame yourself for this ok? This is all my fault! It's my fault for not protecting you...Please forgive me?" I apologised

"Your fault? No..no..It's not your fault!! (sobbing) It's all mine!!! I shouldn't have disguise as someone else in the first place..I shouldn't have lied to you guys!! Wooyoung is gone now because of me!! We've abandoned him!! But why does he have to seperate me and Jay. Jay doesn't even know that he is a father yet.. Nichkhun it's my fault for not protecting the baby!!! Nichkhun I want my baby back!! I want it back Nichkhun!! I want to hold it once in my arms!! Nichkhun jaebal!! I don't know what to do now!!!! (WAILED)......," Shasha cried which made me feel bad

"Shh...I'm sorry... Shasha.. I'm sorry...truly sorry....Maybe there is a reason that things turns out this way....Shhhh... Mianhe...I didn't protect my friend that well...I'm sorry...," I cried as well

I embraced her to make her feel better. I pray for her.

"Please God, if you could hear what I have to say from my heart, please fulfill my wish for me please. I'm begging, pleading and asking you, please, please protect my friend no matter where she is. She had enough of sufferings and I can see that she is fighting really hard through all of the obstacles that you had given her in life. Please stop torturing her already.. It's time for her to really enjoy life in a peaceful manner. Now that you've taken two people which is important to her, I hope this will be the last that you're going to do. It's enough to punish her.

Please make her a strong person to accept whatever had just happened. I know you've design what life she would lead. I really hope this is the end of her suffering moments. I request one thing from you, only one thing, since you've taken the life of her baby, can't you at least let the other important person come back to her one day? She had been fighting to get that person for years. Please make it fair to her. That's all I asked for. I don't even care whether this is going to be the last prayer that you're going to fulfill it for me. I just want my old cheerful friend back. Don't wipe off the smile from her face...Please fulfill my prayer!" I prayed and kissed her forhead

 

Narrator's pov

Shasha was fast asleep after Nichkhun managed to comfort and put her to sleep. Youngjae volunteered to take care of Shasha and asked the other two to go home. Once Youngjae is alone with Shasha in the room, he sit on the chair provided beside the bed and adjusted the blanket for Shasha.

Then, his old feelings that he once had for Shasha strikes back at him. Honestly, Youngjae still love Shasha but seems like he is strong enough and have the guts to let her go, knowing that she loves someone before him. But looking at Shasha's situation now, it urges Youngjae to go for her one more time. He stare at Shasha's beautiful features and her fringe.

"I'm giving you one more chance...I'll see whether you still have feelings for Jay after what he had done to you....If things get out of hand, I will have no choice but to be there for you and stay by your side forever instead if I have to...Haiz..saranghae..Shasha..," Youngjae confessed

http://medias.gifboom.com/medias/t_e3e578984ff94cc983e7c6406b0c6c36.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------

It's already a new day and Jay wake up from his beauty sleep due to the bright sunlight. He open up his eyes and look at his surroundings. His house is in the mess after what he had done yesterday night, venging his anger on everything that is in sight. He massage his head before getting up and then he saw a broken frame of his photo and Sheera's photo since they were young.

Jay stare at it for minutes and then throw it away causing shattering of glass pieces could be heard. Upon hearing that, his driver, Kyuhyun rush into his room.

"Are you ok?" he asked

"Don't bother me and get the car ready arrasoh? You know I can't be late for practice today!!" Jay starts to yelled at his driver, feeling so f**ked up

He went into the washroom and slam the door loudly.

 

About 11am later. Jay reached his destination and the moment he alighted from his car, lots of reporters are rushing towards him, bombarding him with lots of personal questions.

"Jay heard that you have a hidden girlfriend. Who is she?"

"What's her name?"

"How long have you two been together?"

"Can you elaborate more about your relationship with this woman? Heard that you had slept with her before! Is that true?"

Jay was utterly aghast about the question that was being posted. Thanks to that, it just make his day even more f**ked up. Now is the process of adding fuel into the fire, where Sandara is running towards the whole crowd, welcoming Jay joyfully. Jay rolled his eyes as he had lots of pissing moments since yesterday and now this.

http://video.phpmyanmar.com/bin/image/video/jaebeom-11476.jpg

"Oppa!! Oppa!! You're here already? Oh gosh, so many reporters.. Haha must be about your new album!!" Sandara squealed

"You two looks so close together..Is she the one Jay?" one of the reporters asked

Jay just stood silent. Then Sandara is being such a big mouth and answered the question for Jay.

"Hahah we've been together for a few years... It's just that we didn't wanna exposed it..," Sandara lied causing Jay to harshly swing his arms away from her and gave a her a very livid stare

http://iloveohkpop.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/jay_announce2.jpg?w=335&h=500

Not far from there, Wooyoung is actually enjoying the scene. He is the masterplan for all that to happened due to repay back what Nichkhun did to him. He smirk and walk away, putting on his black shades to avoid from looking so suspicious.

So from that day onwards, Jay knew that he is going to lead a very complicated life, with all the tabloids going on and interviews where his personal life will be exposed to the whole world. He sure have a difficult celebrity life to deal with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the ward, Youngjae is having a heart to heart chat with Shasha since they are alone. As usual, Sheera is still looking so dead but Youngjae is trying his very best to make her smile, telling her jokes and creating some interesting riddles. But all that is to no avail. Then Sheera starts to speak...

"Youngjae-ah, let's go somewhere far away from here and never come back..,"

Youngjae paused upon hearing that coming out from Sheera's mouth.

"You serious? I mean, you have to think really hard before making decision.. you know anything..,"

"I'm serious! Let's do what we did earlier before! Let's live far away from this horrifying place. I want to feel reborn!! Youngjae jaebal!! You're the only one who will understand me when it comes to this kind of situation! I give myself a second chance to be back here but still it keeps on making me suffer! I loose my friends, my boyfriend and most importantly my family and my one and only little brother and my b.ba..bab..baby..," Sheera cried

"But..," Youngjae blurted

Sheera immediately hold onto Youngjae's hand, as if pleading and begging him to agree to her decision.

"Jaebal Youngjae!! I will suffer even more after this!! Trust me! Help me! I want to forget about everything here!! Please Youngjae....," she wailed and went on to embraced him

"Arrasoh...arrasoh... I'll do anythhing, as long as you're happy alright...Shhh....please dont' cry, I'll be there till the end..," Youngjae assured her

------------------------------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Month Later....

Jay is being like prisoner now, as he always stays indoors and is afraid to go out of the house. Even if he were to go out, it's because of practice. He is afraid and fed up with the reporters who keeps on tailing him everywhere he goes and both he and the manager are having such a very hard time trying to slove this matter. Thanks to Sandara who keeps adding on the pressure.

But the good thing is, Jay is now avoiding her at all cost and will promise to himself that he will never treat Sandara as a friend anymore. Just by studying her character ever since she was in high school, Jay now realise that she is actually a ! He now then realised what a fool is he to always follow her stupid advices which is all freaking useless now.

However, whenever Jay is having a very hard time facing some problems about his tabloids and stuffs, first person that comes to mind will be Shasha. He do miss Shasha but whenever he recalls back about what happened during his return from the states a few months ago, the fact of liking Shasha drainded away.

Sometimes when he is alone indoors, he starts to refresh about the obvious scene that shows the girl who he had fallen in love before is actually Shasha after all.

"I'm so blind..," he always said to himself and he felt dumb for that

Nickhun's pov

Me and Taecyeon went to visit Shasha at Chaerin's house. The moment Chaerin invited me to enter the house, I see Shasha's packing all of her stuffs. Haiz... looks like she is still stubborn huh? Taecyeon, Youngjae, her girlfriends and even myself have done lots of persuasions for her to stay. But it seems like nothing changes her mind.

My poor friend, she must be absolutely devastated. I just sigh and walk over to Chaerin.

"Yah, she still wants to leave?" I asked

'Yup, still as stubborn as ever.. You can talk to her, she is in the room... Who knows it might change her mind..," she told me and went to the kitchen

 

I look at Taecyeon and both of us decided to try to persuade her for the last time. We knock on the door and just walk since Shasha is busy packing that she doesn't even heard the knock. Both of us give her a back hug in a friendly manner.

 

Taecyeon's pov

"Ahh BO-YAH!! Hahahah!!! You almost give me a heart attack!!" Shasha scolded

"Yah, it's more of a heart attack for us to hear you leaving arra?!!" I told her

 

So there goes our persuasions once again. We tried our very outmost best to be as sympathetic as ever just to make her stay. In the end, after about half an hour of persuasions, me and Nichkhun gave up. She still want to leave. To her it's the best way and she wants to starts a new life.

As friends, we do respect her decision and we truly understand what life she had been going through. So, we had no chocice but to agree to her decision. Honestly, I do feel sad though. It's like our frendship is breaking apart. Now it's like we're on our own. Most likely, the five of us won't be meeting again.

We help her pack her last item and she is all set to go off to the airport where Youngjae is waiting. Chaerin then walk in the room.

"Yah, you really are leaving? Don't go arra? Now I have no friends to sleep with.. And what about Zelo? Although he is angry, he still have that forgive feeling inside of him though..," Chaerin told me

"Mianhe-ah Chaerin but I've made my final deicision. It might help me in a way..Hope you understand.. Sorry for my stubborness... I won't forget all of you arra? Especially those who has helped me a lot through my terrible journey in life... I'll pray and will think of you all the time.. I promise..," Shaha thanked them while the three of them give her a very warm understanding smile

"Aiish, stop all this touchy moments ok? Yah Shasha, are you going to make us cry again? If you think it's the right decision, just follow what you heart says arra? Oh and before you leave me and Nichkhun have something for you...," I said trying not to make the atmosphere into a sad one but honestly, he is at the brink of tears

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JjXqAYDdL._SX270_.jpg

"TA-DA!!! Hahaha!! We know it's a very cheap gift but it's a last minute thing so yeah...Hope by this you'll remember the both of us, in fact, all of us while looking at the album arra? Just wanna thank you for being our friend...You'll be missed by us forever! Keep that in mind! Don't you forget us!Haiz.. wish you would change your mind like right now..But I know it won't happened.." I told her and the both of us handed her the photo album

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBfZF7rbLQvbSvF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FAEwguCIGvU4%2Fhqdefault.jpg%3Ffeature%3Dog&jq=100

Shasha went on to embraced them

"OMG! (crying) Really appreciate it! Haiz....I really feel bad.. Mainhe Taecyeon-ah.. Mianhe Nichkhun-ah... Thank you for everything that you've helped be before. I don't know what to do without you guys! You're like the greatest human beings to be friends with.Thanks for looking after me, for dealing with my nonsense and most importantly being there for me. Your good deeds will always be remembered by me. But I'm sorry that I have to leave... Hope you guys understand...I'll pray for all of you and I'm sorry for ruining this friendship. Saranghae chingu. Promise I will repay everything that you've done! Promise! But remember, no matter how far we are, all of you will be in my heart forever! Mianhe chingu, mianhe.. I have no choice..." Shasha cried and hug them even more tightly

Nichkhun and myself are shedding heavy flow tears as well. We hug her tightly, as we are afraid that it's going to be the last time. The three of us cried, praying and hoping that they will be meeting again in the future. Will we? Dear God, please answer our prayers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov

Chaerin couldn't take it that she stomp out of the house. This is the only way to stop Shasha from going away if it's not too late.Once Chaerin arrived at her destination, she knock loudly on the door.

"Who is that?" a man voice asked

"Chaerin!!" she answered sternly

Jay open the door slowly letting only his head to be popped out from the space. Chaerin was looking at him with crossed arms.

"Can I help you?" Jay asked

Feeling pissed, Chaerin push the door hard till it's wide open causing Jay to land flat on the floor.

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/jaebum_20110512.jpg

"What is going on?" Jay asked curiously

http://cs402419.vk.me/v402419935/938c/3zIcCaTOiPk.jpg

"You're so gonna regret this moment!!" Chaerin assured him

At The Airport.....

"Get your passport ready.. We're going in already..," Youngjae told her

"Ok... I guess it's time..," Shasha went on to say her last farewell to her two friends who can finally accept the fact to understand Shasha

To them, if Shasha could accept that her baby is meant to be in the better place, why can't they understand her as well?

http://postfiles5.naver.net/20130124_164/gus_su_lim_1359025678063jbzBw_JPEG/05EC9DB8ECB29CEAB3B5ED95ADECB69CEAB5AD.jpg?type=w1

"Alright Shasha it's time! You two guys take care alright?" Youngjae alerted Shasha and wished them

"This is it..Take care of each other ok? E-mail me often... I'll miss you guys!" Shasha said and hug them for the very last time

"Will you come back?" Nichkhun asked

"Maybe...errr..annyeong... you guys stay healthy alright? Annyeong!" Shasha wave them goodbye

"You too!! If you miss us, just come back ok? We'll be here always! Take care!! All the best!!Saranghae!! Nickhun wished

"I'll pray for your safety and hopefully you'll come back soon.. Wahh. I've missed you already!! Take care alright?" Taecyeon wished and patted her head

"Oh before I forget, can you give this to Jay if you manage to meet him...Thanks!! I'll get going then! Bye!!" Shasha wished her final farewell

"Bye!!! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!" both of them shouted

Shasha just turn, smile and wave as they watch Youngjae and Shasha. While walking in into the departue hall, Shasha take one last look behind, one last look at Seoul, one last look at her friends but too bad the guy that she ever dream to be with now isn't present. She sigh in disappoinment and despair.

"Shasha, you sure you wanna leave?" Youngjae asked for the last time

Shasha said nothing and stop moving suddenly.

 

Jay Park's pov

I am rushing my way to the airport now!! Hopefully I am not too late!! I'll kill myself is the plane had been depatured. While I am riding my motorbike, Chaerin's story about Shasha is being replayed in my mind which I will never and can't forgive myself for getting mad at Shasha.

"Yah you have no rights to be angry with her till now!!!"

"There is something you must know about Shasha and this has got something to do with you!!!"

"Do you know that she is pregnant?!!!"

"And she is pregnant with your baby Jay!!!"

"How could you leave her just like that after she had gone through such a very suffering life!!! And you believe that !!"

"Jay you're a dad!!! It's your responsibility!!!"

"Please forgive her, she's doing all this to get back to you!! She loves you dearly Jay!! She love you that she have to disguise herself as someone else!!"

"Just think for a second!! Make her life happy for once will you? She is nothing without you!!"

Tears starts streaming out of my eyes hearing what Chaerin had to say to me earlier. Aiish, why doesn't Shasha told me earlier. I'm a dad? I'm a dad? Andwe!!!! If I am the dad then, it's my responsibility to take care of that child in Shasha's whomb. Now I know the whole story!! Oh gosh!!! She's doing all this just to get me? Foolish girl!! She could have just asked!!

I should have give her some time to explain her whole story!!! But now it's really too late!! Foolish me!! I hate my temper for that!! Please Shasha don't get on the plane yet!! Don't take my child away with you!! Feeling of regret gush all over my veins as I am nearing the airport. Some fans of mine recognised me but I don't even care about disguising myself. Good thing I have black shades. 

I parked my bike randomly outside of the airport and rush in. Fans were screaming my name and tailing me from the back. Now here comes the annoying part. I prayed really hard that she won't go.

"JAY!!!JAY!!!!! CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME?!! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!" a fan shouted but I ignore, eyes being alert on all of my surroundings.

"JAY CAN YOU SIGN MY CAP PLEASE??? I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!"

http://static.allkpop.com/upload/2010/06/20100618_jay_airport_3-459x306.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/b/8/8e/391691/391691.jpg

AAAARRGGHHH!! Seriously, I need to get out of this crowd fast!!! I should have brought my bodyguards with me!

"Please Shasha don't leave me!! I haven't ask for my forgiveness yet!" my heart prayed

 

Narrator's pov

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g4n58CZFu30/UCInSC-3bqI/AAAAAAAAPog/uuUv-qT6GZE/s400/Youngjae+(7).jpg

"Shasha, we really have to go... You sure you're making the right decision?" Youngjae asked once again

Shasha take a deep breath and close her eyes.

 

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1347842757587691.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2011/03/20110305_jaypark11.jpg

WILL JAY BE ABLE TO STOP HER? STAY TUNED  FOR THE FINALE!!! :P:P:P:P

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I AM SO BUSY SINCE SCHOOL HAS REOPEN! MIANHE!