Chapter 28

Friendship Never Dies!

Shasha's pov

I walk out of the airport with my luagage flagging a cab. I ordered the driver to take me to the nearest hotel and thanks to Doctor Tae Young who had given me enough cash, I can book a hotel room and stay there for temporary. I reach the hotel in a few minutes time and the driver is really very kind enough to help me carry my luagage till we're at the customer service counter of the hotel.

 

"Ghamsahamnida!" I thanked him and he went off

 

I then went on to book a hotel room and the price is kinda managable. I was given a key to my room and I went up to take the lift. Room number 007. Haha reminds me of James Bond number lol! The moment I am right in front of the door, I unlock it and went in. To my surprise the interior design of the room is really satisfying. I thank the helper and pay him some tips for helping me carrying my luagage all the way up to my room.

 

"Thank you and enjoy ma'm!" he said cheerfully and leave me alone

 

First thing to do is to take a shower as I don't feel refresh enough to continue on with the activities that I had planned.. Since it's great to be back here, I decided to go and do some window shopping as I've miss everything that is in Seoul!! Their food, their entertainment, their shopping malls and ugghh just EVERYTHING!!! And I really do need a lot of clothes. I grab a towel, comb, and everything that I need and went into the washroom which is so spacious!! After taking out all of my clothes, I stand under the cool shower and let the cooling water pour all over me!! I wish I could just lead this kind of life everyday! Simple and relaxing but too bad I am back to do a mission.

 

A Few Minutes Later....

Alright I'm done!! And now it's time to change into my new outfit!! Since the weather is not too cold and not too hot, I decided to wear something that would make me feel comfortable. With my towel still wrap around my body and with my luagage still unpack, I start to just search for the perfect outift, throwing those clothes that doesn't match to what I want wear right now. It takes me like half an hour to find the perfect outfit..Haiz.. that's the first reason I don't like to be so girlish!! Ok, I put on that clothigs plus all of the necessary accessories to add on so that it wouldn't look too plain. I am so excited and can't wait to explore Seoul that I just pick up all of the clothes that are being thrown by me on the floor and place it on the bed. I grab my cap and off I went. Here I come Seoul!!

At first, I went to the small shops which is located not far from the hotel and buy some light snakcs just to fill in my empty stomach. I eat while taking a stroll at every stall. If I am not wrong, my parents had bring me here once before. I still remember me and Zelo used to play catching till we're lost and get a great scolding from our parents. And me and Zelo will be like...

 

"Haiz.. arrasoh omma.. arrasoh...,"

 

After a great walk my throat starts to scream for water. And I'm craving for Iced Coffee suddenly. Not far from there, I saw Starbucks and I immediately rush there.I slow down when I am only a few centimetres away. I am about to walk forward to the cafe but to my amazement, I saw somene that I knew. I adjusted my shades just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_327396934_00-1.0x0/2013-hot-4-color-new-fashion-korean-summer.jpg

"Isn't that Youngjae's friend? Jonggup right?" I whispered to myself

 

Eh, why the hell am I afraid? My face had change and there is no way he will know that I am Shasha. I daringly walk inside of the cafe and he welcomed me. I just nod my head and take my order.

 

"Only Iced Coffee? Anything else?" he asked

 

I just shake my head.. I could sense that he is looking at me weirdly thinking that I am mute or something. Then he went on to shout to prepare what I had just ordered towards the kitchen and he told me to wait for about a few minutes. I just nod my head, again being mute and take a seat at the nearest table to the counter.

 

"Here is your drink!" a voice accidentally said which kinda jerked me up

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I should have given you a signal...," he said

"It's ok. thanks..," I rush my words feeling kinda afraid now and walk passed him being like a mouse who is trying to escape from a big cat

http://5e.img.v4.skyrock.net/0158/83160158/pics/3149363314_1_8_Hk8lSrnq.jpg

"Err.. thanks for stopping by our cafe?" he said looking at me so weirdly

"HOLD UP!!" someone exclaimed

 

I turn around slowly and what do you know, it's Youngjae's irritating friend, Himchan.

 

"You look so familiar.... Have we met before?" he asked me but I keep forcing myself to look down

"Yah Himchan-ah, don't create trouble and get back to work will you? She is just a regular customer!!" Jongup scolded

"Ania... I think I've seen her before.. I recognised that hair!!! Reminds me of Youngjae's so wanna be girlfriend!!Aren't you?" Himchan argued and asked me

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/2411611890/1bqimlspl2r0udmcoeai.png

 

Oh I'm dead!!! He is walking towards me now. Don't he dare remove my shades!!

 

"Aiissh!!! Are you still drunk from yesterday's clubbing? She's not!!And please don't talk about Youngjae. You know what happened to him two years ago? It's not good to talk about someone who had gone to a better place! Yah, you wanna get fired again? I safe your life once and don't expect me to safe you again arra? Now get back to work!! Sorry, my friend here likes to joke around with customers!!You have a nice day alright!! Come back more often!" Jongup told me and push Himchan towards the kitchen

"But.. but...," Himchan still wanna argued

"Not buts!!! Now get back to work before our boss were to arrive!!" Jongup scolded

 

I went out of the cafe feeling so much more relieve than ever. Phew, that was close thanks to Jongup! How the hell did he recognised my hair? I've not seen him for like two years. Wow, he sure have photogenic memory. I so gonna do something about my hair so it won't be so obvious! After hearing Jongup scolding Himchan, they seem to be assuming that Youngjae is dead. Goodness and it's all because of my fault. Haiz.. sorry Youngjae... You'll come back soon will you?

 

Jay Park's pov

I have an autograph session today at a CD shop at a shopping mall which I don't know where since they are promoting my new album 'New Breed' and want to attract more people to buy it. Not only that, there will also be photo taking sessions as well. Sadly, that's not the end, after this event, I have to go for a few photoshoots and record some of my new made songs to prepare myself for my next new album. Haiz.. such a tiring life and I don't even get enough sleep this few days. Now I know how tough a celebrity life is and moral of the story, don't ever be lazy when you enter an entertainment world. I am eating a hamburger now as I am in the rush for the autograph session. 

 

"Jay hurry up!! It's almost time!!" my manager told me

http://data.whicdn.com/images/64523836/thumb.jpg

"Arrasoh, I'm almost done!" I informed him while chewing on my burger

 

To speed things up, I kill two birds with one stone by doing some multi tasking. While waiting for me to finish chewing, I get ready, changing my clothes, puttting on some accessories and stuffs. I put on my favourite red bull t shirt and red cap just to match it. And perfect timing, Once I have done grooming myself, I take my lasy bite of my burger and it's done!!

 

"Jay you ready?" my manager keep asking me for like the fifth time

"Yeah, let's go!!" I told him but before that I talk a good look at the full length mirror

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/10574_589660641054194_2011244667_n.jpg

I think I look cool. What do you readers think? Haha just my own style of dress up is to make it simple and comfortable. Alright time to get going! I run towards the van at the carpark and went inside. And damn, I thought that I'm going there alone. I am feeling so excited but someone in the van makes me feel so annoyed. I don't need to tell you readers who right?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2Orx_QAXllU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAC0/KhD41y2_9oE/photo.jpg

"Hello Jay oppa!!" she exclaimed with her screeching voice

"You're following as well?" I asked

"Why, don't like me being here?YAH!!" she complained

"Ahh Arrasoh, arrasoh...aissh," I grumbled and focus at the scenery outside

 

She totally kills my happy mood today. She is like a stalker!! She even knows all of my schedule and my whereabouts.She can be known as a saeseng fans!! Why must this happens?!!!

 

"Oppa, wake me up when we're arrived ok?" she said and lean her heavy head on my shoulder which freaking makes me feel so umcomfortable

 

If only Shasha is the one who is to do that to me. I would have the pleasure to allow her to do that but AAARRGGHH!! WHATEVER, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!

 

Shasha's pov

I have be wandering around this huge shopping mall but still haven't bought anything yet except for a cone of ice-cream. Seems like trends nowdays doesn't really matched my style.  Then, I keep on walking that I didn't notice there is someone in front of me. I accidentally knock down onto that person.

 

"I'm so sorry.. so sorry,," I aplogised

"Aiissh!! yah, don't you have any eyes to see?" a middle aged man scolded

"Sorry sir.. I really didn't mean to," I apologised again helping him to pick up his shopping bags

 

I am about to hand it back to him but he look so stun and shock. I turn backwards as maybe he might be focusing his sight on someone else which is standing behind me.  But there is nothing interesting going on behind me except for a few little kids playing catching with each other. What is so interesting about that?

 

"Errm, sir? Here are your stuffs.. I'm sorry once again..," I apologised

"Eh, what are you talking about? It's my fault!! Haha I'm sorry my dear..," he changed his words

"Huh? But I thought..," I said but he cut my sentenced

"Eh!! Ania!! You're not at fault!! Haha forgive me for being so harsh to you... Aiish, an old man like me surely have to be more gentle in my speaking.. I'll get going then..," he apologised which kinda confused me actually

 

I just bow as a sign of respect at the same time scratching my head. I then started to walk.

 

"Young lady..," he called out again and I turned around

"Yes?" I asked

"You're pretty and any guy who gets you will be a very lucky guy!! Thank you for helping me!! Annyeong!" he complimented on my looks

 

I grin from ear to ear. Did he just said that I am pretty? OMG!!! That really mad my day!!!

 

"Komawo ahjusshii!! Have a great day!!" I exclaimed and waved at him and he waved back giving me a warm smile

 

I then skip with full of joyness in me!! Then I start to walk pass a florist shop and a bouquet of roses really caught my attention. I went into the shop and and pick it up.

 

"Wah, it's so pretty and it smells nice too!" I said

 

Then I heard a little commotion that is happening behind me! It seems like a few ahjjummas are talking about me.

 

"Wah, isn't she pretty as all of these flowers. I wish she is my daughter!! She have such pretty features..," I heard one of them said

"Yes she is....," another replied

 

Then there is a rushing looking man who is trying to walk pass through this groups of ahjummas causing one of the flower pot to drop off from one of the ahjumma's grip. She is so angry and that man doesn't even have the compassion to even say sorry.

 

"YAH!!" one of the ahjumma yelled

 

I am feeling so angry that I chased after the man forcing him to repay what he has just done. After an argument with the man, he followed me back into the florist shop.

 

"Now do what you're supposed to do.," I ordered him with arms crossed across my chest

 

He apologised guiltily and paid for the broken flower pot for a new one. After that he went off and I just smirk at him. Being a person you have to be compassion towards each other. Where the hell is his respect. Then the ahjumma thanked me.

 

"Aiigoooo, what a pretty face you have! Haha komawo dear!! Thank you very much!" she thanked med

"Gwenchana ahjumma! Are you ok?" I asked

"Yes, yes thank to you! Wah, you're so pretty... I wish you were my daughter.., " she praises me and I just blushed and thanked them

 

I went out of the florist shop with a big smile on my face. Wah, what a very lucky today!!! Many praises from strangers sure is something. I am skipping happily when I saw a shop with a lot of people crowding outside of it. Hmm, what is that big commotion about now? Maybe some burgular broke into that shop and cause a major problem. Hmm? Feeling kinda curious, I went down the escalator and being so eager on what is happening down at that CD shop. Doesn't seem like a burgular or accident. All of these people are waiting for something or someone to appear I guessed? Feeling so irritated that I can't even see a thing, I squeeze through the crowd that my face finally touch the glass door entrance. I saw a lot of posters, and a small stage and a long table being set up inside. Is somone imporatnt coming?

When I look closely at the poster which is a few metres away from I am, I am flabbergasted to see the face on the poster.

http://img.ohkpop.com/2012/04/19/OV83nu29.jpg

JAY? What is he doing inside the poster? He is the important person that is coming? ANDWE!! IT CAN'T BE!!! Since when is he that popular? I must have missed a lot while I am in LA. Then I actually saw him sitting at the chair provided, waiting patiently. He then focus his eyes on the screaming fans and accidentally his eyes and mine met. I quickly look away. Alright before anything happens, I better back off and get away from there. Unfortunatelty, I am about to go back but the glass door slide open and I was being push by all of the strength of about 50 plus people. Too bad my plan to escape fails! DAMN!! I hope he doesn't recognised me!! I;m sort of afraid after what I had encountered at Starbucks earlier.

The owner of the shop went on to open up the event.

 

Jay Park's pov

I am smiling to the fans and s,waiting patiently for the real signing thing to start. While the owner of the CD shop is babbling about something to the fans who attended this event, one of the fans kinda make me focus on her only. I then stare at her and start to wonder.

It's weird that she is wearing shades in a mall unless she is a celebrity or someone popular like me. I find it weird that I giggled a bit. Another thing that kinda bothers me is that she keeps on facing downwards while others have all of their desperate eyes looking at me. Is she my real fan in the first place? She can't seem to look at me in the face. Hmm.. interesting people nowdays.

 

"Alright, let the autograph session begins!" said the owner and all of the fans are trying to fight for the first to get the album that they just bought to be sign by me.

 

I stretch my arms before signing as I know this should be a tiring job. I should will have bigger muscle after singing all of these album.. haha ^^

 

Shasha's pov

Aiissh!!! What should I do now? What should I do now?!! I can't go backwards unless I want all these people to spit out vulgarities to me. I can't even move left or right as it's just too crowded to do so. The only way is to go through the signing. I am like almost there. Three more people and I am in front of the Jay!!! Damn these people who are pushing!! With nothing on my hands, I just grab the nearest cd album from the nearest shelf and adjusted my cap so that my full face wouldn't be revelead. I am so panic stricken and this is the first time I am being panic upon getting an autograph by a famous artist. Pathetic Shasha!! Aiish!!

Oh no!!I'm going to be the next one!!!

 

"Please take you time, coz I am bloody not ready yet!!!" I said in my heart to the person in front

 

Then a girl went to sit beside Jay. What do you know, it's my old enemy and we're still enemies now! That !!! I clenched my fist seeing Sandara's annoying face!! If only I could lend my fist on her right now!! That would be a stress reliever!!

 

"Yah, why didn't you wake me up?" she whispered to Jay but I could still hear it

"Please, don't start.. Can't you see I'm busy here? Give me some room..," Jay said politely trying not to make it obvious that he have some relations to Sandara

 

All that did is to show some attitude and it seems like Jay is not interested in comforting her at all. Hah what a loser!! Just wait Sandara, you'll know who the reall Shasha is sooner! I keep on staring at her that I didn't even realised that I'm next.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7a873e5fa4cfb661082bd3983d939d37/tumblr_mgwiamYweI1ram08zo1_500.jpg

"Errmm, excuse me.. are you in the queue?" I heard Jay's voice and quickly walk towards him giving him the album for him to sign

 

I keep looking downwards all the way, feeling afraid to face him and my heart is racing right now!

 

"What's your name?" he asked

"Huh? Oh.. Sheera?.. My name is Sheera..," I answered nervously

"Nice cap you've got there...Are you nervous?" he complimented and then asked while signing

 

Sandara's pov

Aiish just look at him flirting with his own fans and don't even give a damn about me!! AAARRGHH!! This is ridiculous!!!!

http://ae.img.v4.skyrock.net/6494/64056494/pics/2884602120_1.jpg

 

Shasha's pov

"Err.. thanks..kinda..," I answered

"Alright, here you go.. thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!" he wished trying to have a full lookg at my face

"Thanks..," I bow and and walk away

 

Phew that was really, extremely close of getting caught!!!

 

"Excuse me, HOLD UP!!" I heard Sandara's voice called out

 

I stop. Don't tell me she knows who I am.... Please, God, please.. don't let her say it!!!

 

"Excuse me?" she said

 

I turned around and looked at her and thank God I am wearing shades! Her facial expression tells me that she know something fishy is going on here.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23200000/2NE1-I-AM-THE-BEST-2ne1-23255166-500-389.jpg

"Are you....," she drgeed her sentence

 

 

 

Hey readers, just wann let you know that I will be updating my other chapters about two to  four days later as I am going on for a vacation with my family! Thanks for your understanding and  thank you for waiting!

safe_image.php?d=AQC5dVqKz8W8R7jk&url=ht