Chapter 16

Friendship Never Dies!

Youngjae's pov

My goodness!! I just revealed something that is so obvious and I am sure that I am going to get scolded by Shasha. Aiisshh!!! Why?? Why must that sentence be out of my mouth???? Damn Youngjae, you just spoilt the suspense moment where I really wanna let her know when the right time comes. Haiz!!! This is all because of Youngguk's fault. If only he didn't make this so obvious by replying back my text right in front of her. That is the stupidest technic to hide something from someone. AAARRGGHH!! I held a breath in terror seeing Shasha's facial expression which is looking so suspicious now, trying to figure out on what am I, in fact the both of us are trying to hide from her.

 

"Youngjae, are you that stalker who always sends me weird text messages??" Shasha finally asked the question that kinda freaks me out

 

All this Youngguk did was to giggled softly where the three of us could hear and staring at his phone. It's too hard for him to control that I guess he thinks that I failed to accomplished my plan of stalking her. It kinda irritate me!! I just keep quiet and thanks to Youngguk, Shasha is getting more pissed off that she stood up aggressively, being really serious right now.

 

"What in the world is going on here???? Youngguk-ah, why are you laughing??/ You seem to be hiding something from me!! The both of you!!! SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT I KNEW SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON HERE!!!" Shasha,for the first time ever raised her voice at me, eyes looking so livid

 

Youngguk gave an audible sigh and there goes his laughter again. Aiissh, he is not helping in a way. Being brave and I feel guilty for keeping it for long, Oh well, even though I have the intention to hide this matter from her until the right time comes, I still have to admit my mistakes. I then, explained to her everything, facing downwards all the way as I don't know why I am scared to face her. Damn, she is a girl and I am a guy. A guy, afraid of a girl??

 

"You kidding me right??" Shasha exclaimed, brows furrowed

"Hahahha... just believe it... then how do you think he got your number from??" Youngguk added on with his hesterical laughter which is adding on the madness

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20120331/10/nanami-chansung/40/09/j/o0479033811885486865.jpg

Shasha went mad with rage, face convulsed with anger. She said nothing as I guess she is so frustrated to do so that she started to pack all of her things rushingly, slamming everything right into her back and leave us a very spicy message.

 

"Thanks for being such a jerk gentlemen... Morons!!!" she scolded and leave the cafe immediately

"Great job Youngguk!!!! Thanks a lot!!!" I said sarcastically and run after Shasha

 

I manage to grab hold of her but she swing her arm harshly and even warmed me not to follow her or she will surely do something dangerous to me. I accidentally saw her eyes becoming sweaty. She cried? Oh crap!! I've made a girl cry? That's so cruel of me!! My ex use to make me cry and now I am making girls cry? Oh no, am I learning this from my ex?? Andwe!! Andwe!! I must stop this behaviour of mine. Just to make her feel better, I decided to follow what she instructed which is to let her be alone for a while. But no matter what happens, I will surely try until she forgives me.

 

Shasha's pov

I storm along the pathway raging with anger now!!! Seriously, kids nowdays really have nothing to do. I call them kids as they are still immature... Pfft... That kind of age and they are still immature??? Ridiculous!! I didn't expect Youngjae to be the stalker!! It's really a shocking news to me. Who doesn't get angry about that. I feel like I am being fooled and used to be his so called 'toy' for him to play with whenever he is bored.. Why? Too bored since now he is single and ready to mingle around with girls?? . And the most hurting thing is, my friend is also involved in it. He didn't even told me about it and in fact he even join in the fun... What an awesome friend I have huh? Liars!!

I am so pissed, I felt so dumb after finding out the truth.... I better not see his face anymore!! I'm sick and tired of liars and hypocrites!! I keep on cursing them, don't even realise whoever is in front of me and accidentally knock down onto someone who really has a very hard body causing me to fall directly to the ground. The word "f**k"  came our of my mouth. Not doing it on purpose but it just came out as it's just a habit for me when surprising things happen.

 

"Sorry... Wait, Shasha??" Taecyeon voice could be recognised

"Sis, what happened??"Taecyeon asked seeing the frustrated expression on my face

 

I heaved an audible sigh and stand up and I really have no mood to be so angry with him right now. I don't even know whether it's my fault or his. I am so flustered in anger that I didn't even say a word and just stand upright, adjust my sling bag on my shoulder and continue walking like a dead zombie as if Taecyeon is invicible. I can't believe I just walked pass my friend just like that, kinda ignoring him in a way.

 

"Hello??? I'm still here??? Aren't you being a bit rude???" I heard Taecyeon reminded me incase I am still in another world of mine.

"Haiz.. Mianhe Taec... Something just happened..., Sorry, really..,"I apologised

"Nah it's ok, seriously you had change. Usually you know,,, You're the type who doesnt seem to have any problems at all.. even if you have, you would solve it quickly..,"he said

 

I just give him a restless look telling him that I am too lethargic to respond. He just ignore me for some time after telling him not to speak to me for a while just for me to cool down. Then, a teenage boy around our age, who is looks untidy, hair not combed, shirts half untucked half not, baggy trousers and he keeps on scratching himself here and there.. EWWW!!! Seems like he didn't bathe for like a few days. The more I keep staring at him who is now only a few metres away from us, the more I felt disgusted. He resembles a drug addict kid.. really... And surprisingly, he is walking towards us giving us that sympathetic look. I had a feeling that he is going to ask us for some cash...

And you know what people, my guess was right. He walked drunkedly towards us with his hands doing a 'begging for money' kind of action.

 

"Yes??" Taecyeon answered

"Please.... I have no cash to ride a bus... Please... I will pay you back for sure..," he persuaded Taceyeon.

 

As usual, since he is a kind soul, he would lend anyone or whoever who are in need for a helping hand. I really hate it when he does that. I mean it's ok to be nice to people but sometimes you've got to have the limit to it... Unfortunately, Taecyeon really don't know what is the different between desperate help and 'faking' help... Just by one look at that kid, I could know that his intention for asking money is not for the bus fare... Aiissh, just look at the face of a liar. Seriously Taecyeon, please tell me that you're not going to help him....

 

"How much do you need??" Taecyeon asked already standbying his wallet out

"Errmm... around 10 bucks??" he said causing me to make that 'pfft' sound immediately

 

To my surprise Taecyeon actually take out 10 bucks from his wallet and told the kid to take all of it, and once that happens Taecyeon would have no more cash left. Aiiishh, is this guys dumb or what???

 

"Ania!!! That's way to much for a bus ride?? What logic is that? 10 bucks for a bus ride??? Rubbish!! It's not like the bus driver is going to take you from Seoul to another country or something!!!" I yelled at the kid's face

 

He showed me that sad puppy dog face. Now he is trying to act pitiful right in front of me?? Sorry dude, other people could fall for your tricks but not me, you freaking !! I quickly snatch the money before he does and move forward to him. I asked him in a very sinister tone on why does he need the 10 bucks for?? 10 bucks is way too much. His lips starts to quiver in fear as I show my boyish side of mine. He keep quiet.

 

"Dude, are you mute?? God created you a mout for a reason!!! Why do you need so much cash??? Don't freaking lie to me that  the bus fare has now increase as it doesn't make any sense at all!!" I scolded

"I....I...I...," he stuttered

"WHY DAMN IT!!!!" I yelled again and immediately he told me the truth

 

So the reason is, he needed some cash to buy a box of cigarrette?? I mean like that is the stupidest reason ever!!! What else??? After being around with Nichkhun for years, I begin my lecture about cigarrettes to this kid and all he does is to listen in embarrassment as he is getting a great nagging in public and from the corner of my eyes, i could see a group of boys, which should be his friends I guess, are bursting out into laughters and leave that place immediately. Hahaha!! What a fool he is?? You call those friends of his his friends? I think he need to think twice. Friends asking him to do this kind of thing, begging for people money and many more stuffs that doesn't benefits him is not called friends.

 

15 Minutes Later...

I am about to be the second Nickhun but luckily Taecyeon stopped me since the kid looks so pissed and was about to punch me or slap me on the face... But I don't give a damn with this dude. He did something wrong better face the consequences. My aim is to actually teach him a great lesson so that he won't repeat his stupid mistakes again. I wonder, as if like he dare to lay a finger on me?? Pfft, please that would be a joke of my life! He just sigh audibly and leave without even saying sorry. I kinda feel a bit proud after lecturing him and especially saving Taecyeon's money from flying off to other people's pocket!

 

"Phew... That's....phew..," Taecyeon was about to praise but he don't know what word to use

"Next time, don't let others take advantage of you arra?? Think logically before making any actions do you understand?? Thank God I am here with you, what if you were alone?? Your money would be in his hands!!" I nagged to my friend now

http://kpoplife.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/32.jpg?w=580

 

He pretend to cry which annoys me!! I would prefer him doing a real cry instead of faking it.. He is always like this.. Trying to act cute...He then randomly close my mouth shut to stop me from saying anymore words.

 

"Ok..ok..ok Nichkhun's clone!! Please don't influence Nichkhun's behaviour please..," Taecyeon warned me

"YAH!!! I heard my name!!! What are you guys gossiping about me huh???" Nichkhun suddenly appeared out of nowhere with his arms surrounding our shoulders

"Ania!!! The weather is getting cloudy.. Better hurry before it rains.. Let's go to a nearest food stall, I'm starving!!" Taecyeon changes the topic

"Ok let's go!!" Nichkhun agreed

"You guys go ahead... I need to kinda baby sit somebody at home..haha see you at the dance studio tomorrow. And oh yeah, tomorrow is the battle right.. I promise I will be practicing tonight.. Annyeong bros!!" I said and rushed back home

 

Narrator's pov

Upon seeing Shasha's rushing disappearing, the two gentlemen just look at each other and shrug thier shoulder in curiousness. They continued to make their way to the food stall. Shasha rushed home and when I say rush, she actually did it. She run all the way back as she thinks that waiting for the bus takes ages...And the area that she is at is not that far from Jay's house, so called her second home. She reach in just a few minutes since she is a great runner. Once she is at the doorstep, she pant for breath before turning the doorknob. To her horror, the moment she open the door, the first two faces that she saw is Sandara and Dok2. The one who sort of put Wooyoung into trouble. They are about to make their leave, seeing them carrying their bag pack and walking towards the door. We stared for each other only for a short while. Although all of them know that there is that hatred between them, they try not to show it since Jay's mum is around. We put on a friendly act with Sandara and Dok2 saying their 'nice goodbyes' to Shasha. Shasha on the other hand did the same thing and once they are gone, Jay's mum told Shasha that she is going out to buy Jay some porridge and told Shasha to stay at home, keeping a look out on Jay. Once it's only Shasha and Jay in the house..

 

"You went home alone??" Jay asked while the both of us are sitting on the sofa

"Yeah... Oh, our friends, wanna apologised for not visiting you as tomorrow is the dance battle and they wanna focus on practice... Like what you say, practice makes perfect right? So they are actually practicing really hard for you..," Shasha explained to Jay

 

Jay is so touched by it but his face shows a different story and Shasha could feel it really well. So she asked.

 

"Jay, what's wrong? Is everything alright??" Shasha asked

"Huh?? No.. No.. it's just that my head hurts... Can you do me a favour?? Wake me up when my mum comes home ok? Thanks!!" he said and fell asleep like in a few seconds on the matress on the floor near where the sofa is located

  http://cfile232.uf.daum.net/image/137986394FDA444034B944

There goes Shasha's angel.. Off to dreamland. Shasha really hope that he dreamt about them being together.. Shasha startled when he open his eyes and look at her.

 

"Not to be rude or anything but can you like not look at me sleeping? It's kinda strange..," he asked for permission

"Excuse me? I am not staring at you.. I'm... I'm staring at Peatry who is beside you now... Haha... you actually think that I stare at you?? Please...," Shasha lied and quickly went into the room

 

When Night Falls.. Around 8:30PM

Shasha is busy replying her brother's tweets and at the same time practicing her dance moves while waiting for Zelo's reply. Then she was being interrupted by a knock on the door. First person that comes to mind is Jay as she forget that Jay is not feeling that well. She sauntered towards the door and accidentally scolded and was then shock by his mum's appearance.

 

"Mianhe ahjumma.. I didn't mean to..," Shasha apologised

"Hahahaha, kids nowdays....," she replied

http://play.esea.net/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2F29.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_ltonqbmMIN1r2wbyto1_500.png

"Hehe.. mianhe..^^," Shasha apologised cutely

"Do you mind me taking a few minutes of your time??" she asked

"No, not at all..," Shasha replied

"I know it's funny to ask you to do this but can you like persuade Jay to eat his dinner? He had been saying that he doesn't have no mood to eat and I am afraid he could suffer from gastric pain...," Jay's mum said

 

Shasha with no further a due, agree on it and take the bowl of warm porridge from his mum's grip and make her way to the living room where Jay is still laying on the mattress browsing through his phone. Once again, it's Shasha's turn to persuade him but he still refused to eat it. Feeling fed up, Shasha immediately snatch away the phone from him.

 

Shasha's pov

"YAH!!! GIVE ME BACK!!!!" Jay yelled stretching his weak arm to get his phone back

"ANDWE!! You have to eat this porridge first!!" I insisted

"I'm seriously not in the mood..," he complained

"Jay, your mum is worried about you and you don't even worry about your health??" I nagged

 

He is not even focus when I am talking to him and the most annoying thing is he manage to get his phone back. AARRGGHH!! He leave me with no choice!! I slam the bowl of porridge on the table and stare lividly at him!!! He is like showing me the calm reaction.

 

"You better listen to what I say??? Your mum bought this porridge for you, she have to walk all the way to this porridge shop to get it, you better not waste her effort and bloody put it in your mouth boy!!! Or else!!!" I scolded

"Or else what????" he said proudly being confident that I have nothing in mind

"I'll exposed the Wooyoung's case to your mum and you will have to pay back my $500 on the spot!!!!" I said

 

Knowing that he already loose, he surrender and treat me like I am his mum now.. Obeying the rules, which is good. Not only that, he ordered me to feed him as well. He is not like 1 years old for me to do that!!! But when there is a chance, you readers think I would reject it?? OF COURSE NOT!!! Heheh!!! ^^

Again the moments of us again!! I did the aeroplane feed technic causing us to laugh. The porridge is half finished and while waiting for this big baby to finish swallowing it, I check my Instagram on my phone and happen to find something.

 

"Jay, look at this...," I told him, sitting beside him and showing him what I saw

 

Taecyeon's Instagram latest poster photo:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/6440155431_1b0d67114f_z.jpg

Wassup JAY????? Haha, we're actually taking a break after a very tiring dance practice.So sorry that we didn't visit you. And to repay you for that, we are really having a very hard time following the dance steps that you had created for us but thanks to our great effort we are almost 80% there... Don't get a heart attack about the 80% arra? We'll surprise you by giving a 100 no 101% of our effort to prove you wrong!! Hehe XP!!! Get well soon yeah, see you tomorrow for practice!! DONT BE LATE! Peace bro!!

PS:Question for Shasha from Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun,  So Shasha, how is it like to babysit Jay??? Is it fun!! XPXPXPXP Be careful sis! Anything could happen (chessy smile)...

 

"What the f**k??? LOL!!" Jay said followed by a hesterical laugh

 

Damn, why must they post that kind of questions!! Those little useful brains of theirs had been corrupted I guess.. Hmm.. must be from Wooyoung!! Because of them I am blushing and my face is turning really bright red. Ahhhh!!! Around 10PM plus, I decided to go to bed as it's been such an awful but ended in a very fun way kinda day, I lay on the bed waiting for my eyes to close by itself. But I had a bad feeling for Jay. All of those negative thoughts are playing in my mind. Why is Sandara and Dok2 pay him a visit today? Feeling uneasy, I crept up the small spiral stairs and see Jay sleeping uncomfortably. I start to get worried. I crept beside him slowly and feel his forhead..

Damn it's fire hot!!! I panic at first but I suddenly remembered how I used to take care of Zelo when he falls sick. I went to the kitchen, collect a couple of ice cubes and place it on a bowl. I grab a msall towel and rushed back to the room. I put some ice cubes on the towel and wrap it. After that, I slowly wipe his neck forhead with it hoping for the fever to go down. I keep on doing that for like one hour. I then check his temperature and thankfully it went down. Phew... That's suspensing!! I pull up the quilt, making sure he is in a comfortable position and then it's my turn to go to sleep.

 

Jay Park's pov

I wake up early today, and it's really the first time I did that. I had even finish showering, now I am just laying down on my bed browsing through my twitter account trying to find some interesting stuffs. I don't know why but I really do feel very comfortable and I sleep really well last night. It's like I am sleeping on a big fluffy cloud. It's very comfortable that I didn't even wake up at all. Hmmm... It's the first time I felt that way. Haha, feeling bored, I twitted about it. Then I receive a message from Dok2, telling me that he wants to meet him. Since he is kind enough to come and visit me yesterday, I feel bad rejecting it. I grab my NY cap, put on my SUPRA sneakers and before going out, I made my way to Shasha who is still looking lethargically sleepy at the bottom part of the double decker bed.

 

I don't know whether to kill myself, or to shoot myself dead or blame myself or feel guilty. I think I am encountering all of it right now. I have no choice as I think it's the only way that is going to make me feel better. I bend down and move nearer to her face. I slowly move her fringe aside.

 

"Mianhe chingu...," I apologised and kissed her forhead

 

I went out of the room as soon as possible before she wakes up and the more I stand there, guilt will be sticking to me like a glue. I lean against my room door, and sigh.

 

Shasha's pov

4PM

I am packing my things that is needed to be brought to the dance studio, like extra clothes to change and many more. The moment I am outside of my house, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

"AHH!!" I let out a short scream

"Hey!" Youngjae greeted

"Aiissh!! Get out of my way!!" I scolded still pissed about yesterday

 

Ok, I hate this part now!! Is where guys would tail you wherever you go until you fullfil anything that they want. And that is what Youngjae is doing right now. He keeps on babbling about how sorry he was and blah, blah, blah...... I am so fed up that I plug in the ear piece in my ears and blast out any random song, as long as I don't have to here him.. I know it's a bit rude but he is the one who causes me to do that. I am somewhere near the dance studio and surprisingly he is still talking. Isn't he tired? I then plug out my ear piece and do what I supposed to be done to shut his mouth.

 

"Stop it arra?? There is no point of tailing me. My answer is still the same.. What you've done to me is really unforgiveable.. So will you excuse me now... I have some practice do catch up on..," I told him

"What practice??" he asked

"None of your business..And don't you dare follow me!!" I warned him even before he is about to make one step forward

 

I feel bad suddenly but he must be taught a lesson. When I entered the dance studio, I find out that all of them are present except for the usual person who is always missing in action. They are so eager for this last practice. I tighten my shoe laces before joining them.

 

"Where is Jay??" Wooyoung asked

"Late I guess?" I replied focusing on my shoes

 

They just shake their head as  they are used to Jay's new attitude. Without wasting any essential time, we start practicing..

 

7PM sharp...[BREAK TIME]

Phew... 3 hours of solid practice better be a worth it one!!! All of us starts to fall down on our knees, resting, gulping down some water to wet our dry throat. However, Taecyeon and Wooyoung is still having the energy to continue with it. Me and Nichkhun are just resting at the side of the room. Not because we are lazy, it's just that we're saving our energy for the real thing later. Then my phone vibrated. It lighten up my face but when I open up to read the message, my face turn gloomy on the spot. Nichkhun noticed it.

 

"What's with that face?? What happened??" he asked

"Nothing much.... Jay said that he will be meeting us there instead.. He needs to do some errands for his mum..," I said disappointingly which kinda irritates me whenever he is acting like this

 

I give that 'no mood' face and watch as Wooyoung teach Taecyeon on how to do that particular dance step. I am so annoyed that I rolled my eyes and curl my body up and close my eyes to bear with the pain.

 

"Shasha, can I ask you something??" Nichkhun voiced out

"Go on..," I sad lifting up my head

"Do you like Jay?" Nichkhun asked,out of a sudden

 

!!! Is it that obvious?? What makes him ask that question?? Haiz... I think I am poor at hiding things so I might as well just tell him. Sooner or later he will know it anyways... I keep quiet and nodded my head look away resting my chin on my knees...Nichkhun smirk..

 

"Pfft...," he sounded

"It's obvious huh?" I asked

"Come on, Shasha it's absolutely, clearly obvious... I start to notice it when we entered high school..It's just that I don't want to reveal it because I understand, you don't want to make situation worst if you were to reveal it.. It even happened right in front of my eyes recently... During the prom night remember?? I thought you were crying because you were afraid of the dark but I know that's not your real reason..." Nichkhun reminded me about that horrible scene again causing my tears to be at the brink of my eyes

 

I can't help it and there goes my waterfall tears... Why? Why must someone remind me of that scene again? I almost forget about it.

 

"Eh... Are you crying again?? Oh My God.. I'm sorry sis, I didn't mean to bring up this topic but I had been waiting for quite a long time to know the truth. I'm sorry.. I'll pretend that I don't know anything ok?? Mianhe... Mianhe.. please dont' cry...," Nichkhun persuaded me, feeling scared upon making me cry

http://postfiles12.naver.net/20100517_251/goldbat518_1274060816237jvVUe_jpg/s_goldbat518.jpg?type=w1

I calm myself down before speaking.

 

"Gwenchana...[sobs].. I don't know what the f**k is wrong with me.. Aiish [sobs]..Hah.. all this while I thought that I am good at keeping things secretly but today I just find out that I fail...Great work Shasha!! Foolish me... [crying]...,"

http://axgig.com/images/89817330714930741664.jpg

"Awwwww.... my poor little maknae... come here...," Nichkhun is trying to be brotherly towards me

"Hey, don't ever say that... You know not all humans aren't that perfect... It's not that you don't know how to keep secrets but it's just that your actions are way too obvious. It's good enough that Taec and Wooyoung don't know about it right? [Shasha still crying]... Shhh... please don't cry. Be strong arra? I know how you felt, although I've not been through it but I know your heart is hurting like hell now. Think positive... I don't think Dara and Jay are a couple... I don't even think Jay would want those types of s.. To be honest, you're way more better than her in terms of looks... Seriously I am not lying... Please don't cry. I promise and I swear your secret is safe with me. I'm not gonna reveal it to anyone ok, not even our friends? That's a friend's promise..." he calm me down, putting his arms around my shoulder while I slowly lift up my head

"Really??" I said, eyes all swollen

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LYalQExxPwg/TTWYs5IylsI/AAAAAAAAAMc/6uroEB00BGg/s400/34fod2t.jpg

"From the bottom of my heart, I promise!" he assured me

"Please don't shed more tears... I want the old Shasha back!! Haha..," he joked causing me to giggled a bit.

"That's it!! Haha.. aissh, wipe away your tears... tough girls like you don't cry easily... Hey you guys!!! I think we really have to change for the battle now!! We have only one hour left!!! CHOP CHOP!!!" he start nagging like our mum

 

Narrator's pov

50 Minutes Later....

They reached their destination feeling so cool and fresh and ever ready. Unfortunately their important person is still not here yet. Of course, they are angry, worried that Jay might not make it or something.  They tried calling him for a couple of times but to no avail. Taecyeon who is not giving up on it, keep on calling him even though his battery is like 25%. Wooyoung is forever non-stop complaining, Nichkhun and Shasha is monitoring on the other crew who is battling and Taecyeon is busy grumbling because of that Jay. Troublemaker isn't he?? They have no choice but to wait for the 'VIP' arrival. Jay is their only hope to win this battle and if he didn't turn up they are so gonna slaughter him alive.

Time passes very fast and now it's our turn to battle with Dara's group. Crowds applausing could be heard, cheers and jeers could be heard as well. Dara's crew are walking up the dance floor looking so proud. And JAY IS STILL NOT HERE!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HE???!!

 

"Yah Taecyeo-ah, can you reach him?? The battle is like starting now!!" Wooyoung asked

"No!!! He off his bloody phone!! Arrgghh!!" Taecyeon exploded

"YO LOSERS!!! GET ALL YOUR ASSES UP HERE!!!" Dok2 shouted insultingly followed by the crowds laughter

"Damn you Jay!! Jerk!! Now we're being embarrassed again. Thanks to him!!!" Nichkhun complained

"You know what, f**k this !! Just kill it arra? Do whatever you guys can do!! I'm sick and tired of Jay's missing in action!!! Let's go!" Taecyeon exclaimed

 

They went up the dance floor looking so disappointed and frustrated. They just ignored whatever Dara's crew have to say about them. All of their faces are those 'can't be bothered' and pissed kinda face. And the announcer starts to say some of their achievments. Their eyes are wide open when that happens just to check whether Jay is in the crowd but it's too many people. 

 

"Jokarz, don't you have five members in your crew? Why is there only the 4 of you?? Did I miscount??' the announcer asked

"Err.. we're sorry, but one of our member can't make it today due to some family stuffs.. sorry...," Taecyeon forced himself to say it while the three of us faced downwards in embarrassment

 

The announcer just nodded his head to it. And now the real thing starts. Music starts to blast our from the huge speakers with a very funky beat. Wooyooung is already beginning to make his first move but was being interrupted by one of Dara's crew...

 

Shasha's pov

"WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE!!!" Wooyoung exploded in anger but me and Taecyeon manage to pull him back to us before he lend his fist on one of them.

"Woah.. hold up hold up hold up.. Just hold on for a sec man..," Dok2 said just snatching the mic from the announcer

 

All the four of us look at him in disgusts. Doesn't his parents taught him basic manners before?? We're here not to hear all his crap grandmother story and . We're here for a battle.

 

"Sorry yaw... Before anything starts, I would like to introduced to all of you, our newest member of our crew...," Dok2 said which kinda confused us at first

http://25.media.tumblr.com/66cc87feeea622ea733c379ee51fff2b/tumblr_mhcko8HA6N1ram08zo1_500.jpg

 

But when that member walk forward whom had been hiding at the back, all of our four jaws drop really wide, eyes open wide, aiish simple to say everything went wide... ARE WE REALLY ON EARTH. PLEASE TELL ME WHATEVER THAT IS IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AREN'T REAL!!! IT CAN'T BE!!! WE'RE IN DREAMLAND RIGHT????? ANDWE!! IT JUST CAN'T BE!! The four of us are really speechless to the max that we can't barely speak!!! Oh no!! What's happening!!! Is judgement day around the corner causing this kind of things to happened????

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1qmq1klOG1ql6tleo2_250.jpg

http://images.tinhhinh.net/picture/article/2012/0726/Tai_nan_khong_120726starnickhun1_65d21.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-grJjm7n3kB8/Tu-3UW7X4OI/AAAAAAAAB8E/uB8swpbvUAo/s400/Jang-Woo-Young-mohawk-hair.jpg

http://www.nyuuz.hu/kepek/BLOG/39/39913.jpg

 

ALL OF US WERE BEING FOOLED????????!!!