Chapter 6

Friendship Never Dies!

Shasha's pov

I am sobbing half dead with fear upon being stuck in this small spacing lift. The worst thing is it's my first time encountering it. In addition, I have this claustrophobic sickness where I can't be in squeezy or crowded places. I could have fainted because of that. There is not much air in the lift and every seconds I keep on taking deep breaths to prevent myself from fainting. After sarcrificing my voice, yelling out for help, still no help came. I give up. Next thing that comes to my mind is my phone. It must have a bit of a connection right?

To me it's like four metal walls are trying to squeeze me and since I am a claustrophobic, my breath starts to accelarate. I accidentally, starts to squad down slowly, hands shivering. The resistance in the lift is so small and I felt like I am being squeeze into a very small box. I start to sweat. With shivery hands, I take out my phone which is in my pocket and at the same time find out a way on how to get some connection. Suddenly, my eyes caught something. Since the lift is old, there is a little hole at the upper right corner of the lift. A small smile appear on my face. Having a brilliant idea, I went on to take out all of my books in from my bag pack and stack them up. After stacking, I climb on it. Sadly it's still short and I have to like raise my hands with my phone in my grip and try to get some connection.

 

"Please.. please....," I begged that non-living thing

 

I try moving from left to right near the small whole, praying hard. Then, I heard a sound coming from my phone. I take a look at the screen and you guys wouldn't know how blessed I felt. Finally, there is some connection. Without wasting any precious time, I called Nichkhun first. After doing a few tries, Nichkhun still doesn't pick up my calls. I went on to call Jay but he keeps on rejecting it. Moving on to Wooyoung..

 

"Aiissh, answer please, I'm begging you!!"  I pleaded before there is no connection again

 

FAIL!!! AIISSHH!!! Next Taecyeon!!! He better pick this up. I can't take it anymore, the air is not so sufficient in this small lift. I could faint anytime from now. My face starts to get plae right now. Every second, I am getting weaker and weaker. If I fall, I would be stuck in this lift forever.

 

Taecyeon's pov

The four of us are in the cafeteria, waiting for Shasha's arrival.She's always punctual and I've been buying drinks to prevent me from being thirsty. This is like my fourth bottle of Coke. It's kinda weird as she usually reach here on time and I remember her telling us that she has no extra lesson today. Maybe it's a sudden change made by her teacher. Nichkhun and Wooyoung is starting to get restless while Jay is busy playing games in his phone. 

 

"Did she send you guys any messages? My phone batery is low so..." Nichkhun asked

"Mine is dead as well...," Wooyoung added

"Aiissh don't you guys charge your phones??..." I scolded and then all of us stare at Jay who is concentrating on his phone...

"What? I'll call her after I finish this level arra?..," he said and close his phone

"Like seriously? Haiz.. I'll go and buy some drinks...," I told them

"You have quite a strong bladder huh? Haha buy for us some as well...," Wooyoung asked

 

I just give a sigh, bring my phone along with me  and went to the drink stall to pick out some drinks for me and those lazy bums. Since there is a lot of us drinking, I bought one stack of Vitagen. There are 5 in one stack so it's enough for each and everyone of us including Shasha if she were to ever appear.  I am about to walk away from the drink stall after paying when my phone ring. At last a call from Shasha. Aissh this girl, don't tell me she has extra class...

 

"Sis where are you? We've been...," I said but paused for a while after hearing her weak voice

1715515_DTHRSRJHWDNYTBQ.jpg

"Ta..Tae...Taecy.. Taecyeo...Taecyeon.....," she said suffocatingly

"Yah, don't scare me. And don't try to trick me... Where are you?" I said seriously

"H...he..hel...help... m..me...," she pleaded desperately

"Eh, Shasha, don't try and be funny with me.. You're just acting aren't you? Where the hell are you?" I asked worriedly

"I'm... s..stu...stuck... in... in... the....," she said but paused as it seems like it's hard for her to continue

"STUCK? WHERE????!!!" I accidentally exclamid causing passer-by to give me a strange look

"Shasha, stop scaring me.... Yah, where are you stuck at?" I insisted her to tell me before anything happens and I will regret it

"l..le...lev..level. four.... lift...{ heard a falling sound and the line when dead...---------------------}" she said softly

"YOBOSEYO? YOBOSEYO? SHASHA?!!! SIS?!!!! YOBOSEYO!!!" I yelled in the phone again while rushing towards the guys.

 

I told them what happened from head to toe. All of us rush to the lift nearest to the cafeteria. All of us went panic-stricken. Wooyoung keep jumping up and down asking what to do. Nichkhun keeps on pressing the button on the lift which doesn't seem to be working. Jay is trying to call Shasha until she picks up the phone while I just stand there thinking of a way to solve the whole problem. Then the three of them starts to complain that nothing seems to be working out. Flushed with anger, I stop them from making noise.

 

"SHUT UP!!Nichkhun, you're coming with me to level 4. Jay and Wooyoung, try to get some help while the both of us try our ways to help. Anything just inform me as soon as possible you understand?!!" I suggested and we seperated from each other

 

My heart beat starts to race. My God, if anything happens to Shasha, I wouldn't forgive myself.

 

"Do you think she is ok in there? You know her sickness right? She's claustrophobic!!" Nichkhun told me something that I had already known

 

I can't even answer him as my mind is kinda busy worrying and imagining what kind of things could happen in that very lift. In a split second, the both of us are right in front of the level four lift, explained by Shasha earlier. That floor is very deserted since it's like 5pm in the afternoon. I assumed that Shasha is the last person to leave her class..Without even deciding on what to do, I immediately, knock hard on the lift door together with Nichkhun, shouting and yelling her name hoping to hear some response.

 

"SHASHA!!! ARE YOU IN THERE?!!!! ANSWER US!!! SHASHA!!!" I yelled as loud as possible

 

Using my strength, I , without giving up, try to open up the lift door by pushing it hard with Nichkhun. Haizz... unfortunately, our strength are no used at all. But, we will never give up, our friend is stuck in there and just by leaving her to suffer and suffocate inside all alone is really stupid. While doing that, I keep telling Shasha who I hope could here me, not to worry and asked her to stay alive and try to breathe. This ing lift is so annoying that it made my blood pressure boils up. I rolled up my sleeves, exposing my muscles and try again and again. I hope Jay and Wooyoung is doing their job!!!

 

Narrator's pov

Jay and Wooyoung look so lost without even knowing on who to ask help for. They are basically just walking around the school hoping for someone to approach them. Wooyoung can't stop babbling about what is going to happen next while Jay is accelerating his speed, eyes open wide to seek for help. Then Jay's phone rang.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jay answered

"YAH?!!! HAVE YOU FIND SOME HELP?!! HURRY WILL YOU? YOUR FRIEND IS SUFFOCATING INSIDE!!!" Nichkhun yelled

"Aiissh!! Arasoh!!! There is no need to yell right?!!!" Jay scolded back

"Yah hyung, see what I told you? Walking around the school searching for people is just wasting time. Aissh!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" Wooyoung interrupted

snake-wooyoung-540x671.jpg

"SHUT UP FOR A SEC!!!! YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER PLAN HUH? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE FREAKIG PLAN IN MIND DAMN IT!!!" Jay exploded

tumblr_lnkc516Qqu1qdigte.jpg

"So you're saying you're idea is the greatest, which is to walk around asking for help when no help actually appear?!!!" Wooyoung challenged back

"YAH!!!! ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING AGAIN?!!!! STOP IT!! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!! BEFORE I START GIVING MY LECTURES THROUGH THIS DAMN PHONE, BETTER FIND SOME HELP IMMEDIATELY!!! NOW!!! THERE IS A BLOODY SECURITY IN OUR SCHOOL RIGHT? DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU? BLOODY INFORM HIM THEN!!!" Nichkhun raged

 

After Nichkhun hung up the phone, Jay straight away did what he was being instructed. He walk towards the security guard while Wooyoung is giving Jay some basic lectures on why he should listen to him and all. Jay just ignore him as he know, when he answers Wooyoung back, it wouldn't turn out nice and they will end up becoming enemies. Further more, Wooyoung is the youngest and Jay is used to Wooyoung's bull character.

Jay told everything to the security guard and in a bolt of lightning, the guard went into his small office and call the respective people who is in charge of repairing the lift and an ambulance just incase anything happen which I guess will since Shasha is clausthrophobic. I thank the guard and is about to rush to level four to check on how things are when Wooyoung stop me by pushing me backwards gently.

 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Wooyoung asked

mqdefault.jpg

"Please, not now.. I have someone to worry about and you should too. So stop all of your nonsense.. We're both in the wrong ok?" Jay confronted as he don't want this problem to get bigger

"But still you have to apologised for shouting at my face!" he insisted

"Aaarrghh!!!! SORRY!!!" Jay apologised unsincerely and rush to the fourth level with Wooyoung tailing him

"That's not sincere arra? So it's not counted!!!" he yelled and again was being ignored

 

They reached a few minutes later by taking the stairs. Teacyeon and Nichkhun looks lethargic upon trying many ways to open up the lift door. However they managed pushed the lift door, leaving only a tiny hole which is still hard to see through.

 

"Shasha, can you hear us? Yah gwenchana? Hold on, help is on the way you hear me? Please be alive!! Please..," Jay pleaded, trying to open the door but failed

"Oh please... are you pretending to be worried now?" Wooyoung purposely said

 

Feeling angry, Jay stormed towards Wooyoung and grab his collar.

 

"What the hell is your problem?!!" Jay exclaimed

"Enough!!!!" Taecyeon scolded

 

Shasha's pov

I am laying on the floor since just now. I start to curl up my body, feeling afraid that the wall would squeeze me. My every breath starts to get louder and louder. I am lacking of oxygen in this dark and small space. I heard my friend's voice, but I don't have the energy to move. I am afraid and I felt dizzy if I were to get up in my feet, I want to reply them back, but I am too weak to do so. My vision starts to blur.

Suddenly I heard some noises coming from outside the lift. I heard voices of people talking and heard the sound of tools. Metals clanking. Andwe Shasha!! You can't be weak. I must stand strong and force myself to get up. In my hazy state, I force myself although I am afraid and my vision is still blur. I am half way to be in my original standing position but I felt dizzy that I have to lean against the wall, covering my head as I had a feeling that the wall is about to squeeze me. , I can't even open my eyes to bear my own fear. I am so scared that I scream. My dizziness cause me to curled up at the corner of the lift, waiting patiently for help. I could see a ray of light protruding inside the lift. Is someone trying to rescue me? I can't see clearly. Soon, more rays of lights starts to enter.

 

15 minutes later....

"Shasha?!!" I heard someone called

 

Finally, light is being introduced. To stop all of this trepidation and incase if the lift is to do something funny again, I rushed out of the lift in a very dizzy motion, like as if someone is drunk and the first person that I hug is Jay as he is standing closer to the lift.

 

[Breathing hard to get some oxygen] I am so frightened that I don't know why I kept clinging onto Jay without wanting to let him go. I start to inhale and exhale deep breaths while hugging Jay. My body is shivering in fear. I could feel my head being pat.

 

"It's ok.. It's ok, I'm here.. We're all here... You're ok now alright? Shhh... You're safe..," Jay calm me down

 

I let go of him slowly and all of my freinds starts to crowd around me being concerned.

 

"Gwencahana? Don't scare me like that next time.... You know my heart almost stop beating the moment you told me that you're stuck? Thank God nothing happen..," Taecyeon said

"Aiissh, why do you have to take the lift... There is stairs right? I was this close to crying you know that?" Nichkhun said

"Shasha gwenchana? Huh? Sorry that help came late. Thanks to SOMEONE!!!" Wooyoung said sarcastically

"You better not start..," Jay warned

 

I give them a weak smile and thanked them for their help. If it wasn't becasue of them, I would have died inside. Then, I almost fell backwards because of lacking of oxygen but thanks to Wooyoung's support, I am able to stand still. I was given an oxygen mask to stabalize my oxygen level. My friends accompany me. Jay is sitting beside me, holding the oxygen mask for me while the others just stand in front and talk among each other. Then Jay's phone rings.

 

"Yoboseyo?" he answered

"Oh Dara? Wassup?" Jay continued

 

The moment I heard that name, I felt devasted immediately. I don't know why I am like a volcano that is about to explode. I clench my fist but when Jay look at me, I pretend to show a smile but I am badly crying inside.

 

"Arasoh, I'll be right there!" Jay said and hung up

"Is that Sandara?" I asked

"Yeah... I'm sorry but she needs me as I am one of her team members and we have some project to complete. And she invited us to her house to complete it. It has to be handed in by next week..," Jay told me

"Oh.. arasoh....," I said while he is like already ready to get going,

"Alright then, see you tomorrow at my house? Haha don't forget the deal we make!!! Bye! Take care! Bye brothers!!" he wished us goodbye and get going

 

Haiz... that's so soon. One hour later, I am back to my normal healthy self again. It felt so much better than before. I thanked my friends for accompanying me. They offered to send me home but I refused as they had done enough. I told them that I am not going for practice today as I felt tired after what just happened. So we bid our farewell, and I stroll my way home. 

I am enjoying listening to my IPod and thinking about my seperation with Jay just now when the sky starts to pour. It was drizzling at first but it starts to get more heavier and heavier. Again, the worst thing is there is no shelter as I am walking at an open space area. What an unlucky day! Not even a shelter could be seen unless I cross the road and the traffic light is like so far from where I am. I run in the rain towards the traffic light. By the time I reached, I'm totally dreanched. Ahhh, my favourite clothes is drenched!! I used my hands to cover my head to prevent it from the rain. I am so worried looking down at my clothes that I didn't even realize that a car is about to pass by me and there is actually a big puddle of rain water right in front of where I am standing. Out of a sudden, someone pulled me away from the puddle of water to prevent it from splashing onto my clothes when the car drive pass. I was shocked upon that.

I lift up my head and saw a guy, wearing a thick fur coat, blonde spiky hair, looking like he is being force to do it..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/651b8377f0ac50ce2d2f1d18f87a7183/tumblr_mgfzj7fo7D1rv7np1o2_500.gif

"Aiissh stupid driver!!!! Gwenchana?" he scolded the car and asked me