Chapter 29

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

Shiver starts to run down Shasha's spine, cold sweat rolling down from the side of her head, heart racing and pounding like mad and all Shasha can do now is to freeze in terror on what Sandara is about to ask her. Will she know who the real Shasha is? Hmm...

 

"Are you....," Sandara again dragged her sentence causing Jay and some of the fans to turn and focus their attention on Shasha

http://dinoseoul.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/304105_198163893655005_954619685_n.png

 

Jay shake his head from side to side and just hoped she doesn't caused any more trouble especially in public. So to not make the situation awkward, Jay drag the fans attention to him and he doesn't want to disappoint his so called 'fan', (which happened to be Shasha whom he do not know), to be embarrassed because of Sandara.

 

"Are you forgetting something?" Sandara finally finishes off her sentence

 

Shasha's pov

My heart almost stop beating and I almost fainted when she continue on what she has to say.Phew, that was freaking close!! Thank you God!! Thank you!!! I heave a sigh of relief and carefully lifted up my head and look at her in the eyes.

 

"This star bracelet.. Does it happen to be yours?" she asked, and dangling from her hand is my star bracelet

 

, who the hell did it fell of from my wrist!!! Aiissh!! Careless Shasha!! Such a very careless girl that you almost get caught but thank God you're safe!!

 

Jay Park's pov

The moment Sandara said bracelet, I almost messed up in my signature but luckily I manage to make it look nice. I don't think the fan would mind.. But wait? What? Did she really mention bracelet? A STAR BRACELET if I am not wrong?I bought for Shasha that before. Feeling so curious, I quickly look at the bracelet as Sandara is like showing it directly in front of the fan's face.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mnpPdcRYeJrZof4VC5Klf6w.jpg

It's exactly the same!! Could she be? I immediately stand up from my seat and that fan just snatch it from Sandara and run away. I wanted to chase after her but Sandara stop me.

 

"Yah, where are you going? Do you know that girl?" she asked as if I am so called ''her boyfriend

http://kradok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/167495-43-4858-200x300.jpg

"Aiish she don't even know how to thanked me!! Pfftt!! What great manners she have!!!" Dara insulted

 

Now all eyes are on me. Aiissh!!! This Dara, does she have to? I have no choice but to sit down back and continue with the autograph session unless I want to get my company to be sued by this cd shop owner. But deep down in my heart, I could feel that there is really something weird about that fan. I could feel it!!! I just wish we will meet in the future again, and I hope it happens soon. I sigh and continue signing but my mind is not at ease. My heart keeps on telling me that I have to know that girl. Her name is Sheera right?

 

Shasha's pov

Oh my God, it was so stressful being in there. It's like I have been in hell!! Phew, thank God now everything is over. I rest at the nearest bench for a while just trying to catch my breath and calm my panic self down. Although it feels like hell, I finally am able to meet one angel in there. The angel that I've missed for almost three years. Like at last, we meet again but it's just that he's not the same as before. But at least we do chat a little...

He is already a superstar now huh?... It's extremely fast that he manage to reach the top so quickly. Oh well, I am not surprised at all actually. Just by his amazing talent, I know he can make it. However, after recalling back about what Sandara did to him just now is making me more and more frustrated. She hold his hand while I don't even get a chance to do that often. Aiiissh, so for the past three years that I am not here, Sandara must have give Jay a great brainwahsed huh? You one !!! Then, I feel my heartbeat...It's beating, beating in frustration... Then I start to wonder...

 

"Eh, what's wrong with you Shasha, He is not even your boyfriend yet, and you're already jealous? Who am I to be? Aiish, what the f**k is wrong with me?I'm not this weak!!" I told myself

 

Then Doctor Tae Young's advice pops out of my head!!

 

"You're a fighter Shasha!! You fear nothing!!"

 

That's bloody right!! I am a fighter and there is no way I am going to be scare of this kind of minor bull!!! Be strong Shasha, just for a while to get what you deserve back!!! So Sandara wants to play dirty, let's show her who is more dirtier!! Now I am not gonna just sit back and wait for the plan to fall from the sky. I myself will think of a freaking plan. I work alone now and I will ensure it will satisfy me!! First, I must get myself closer to Jay and Sandara.. But how?

Then I am distracted by a sound coming from a big tv screen not far from where I am. A gigantic smile appeared on my face.

 

Wooyoung's pov

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!! What is so exciting about this night? Hahaha, this is the day where many great clubs are open and I really enjoy going there. It's like haven to me don't you think so readers? You can drink, flirt and hang around with girls, dance and party like crazy like there is no more tomorrow. The only person who knows that often went clubbing is Jay and Taecyeon hyung. I don't need to tell you why I don't allow to let Nichkhun know about this right? I mean, I've been going to clubs when I was at the age of 15, no big deal anyways and not even my family knows about it. Hehe.. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone! Heheh

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tSwAR7sryn8/TuxtC5Nd3HI/AAAAAAAAAT4/7PErO8Vn4_M/s320/jang+wooyoung.jpg

After feeling so fresh and hyper, I went down the stairs..

 

"Omma, I'll be going out for a while...Meeting my friend.. don't wait up for me arra? Annyeong, love you!!" I yelled cheerfully and went out of the house before she could bombard me with the same question whenever I am about to step foot out of the house

 

Haiz, omma can't you trust your own son?? HAHAHAHAHAHA, oops, I forget to mention I am a liar too aren't I? Heheh.. but most of it it's a white lie!! Alright, here I come!! Thousands of girls must have been waiting for my arrival. I can't wait that I rush to the club that my classmate, Junsu had recommended me.

I reach there about 10pm and damn the music is so loud and funky causing me to go straight to the dance floor and do my thing. Seriously, the deejay is awesome tonight compared to the previous nights! He must be an expert. But the moment, I stretch my neck to have a better look on who is the deejay, I am so DUMBFOUNDED!!! Guess who? It's Junsu!! He? Deejaying? Nah, I must be seeing things!!!

http://aatash.gaieios.com/shows/korean%20tv/2pm/hands%20up%20mv/junsu%20dj%20club.png

I just give a disbelief laugh after checking it for the second time.

 

"Hah, son of a ... hahhaa lucky bastard!!" I said feeling so jealous of his undiscover talent

 

I really wanna be a deejay but it's just that I need someone to teach me how to do it and for all this while Junsu had been hiding from me that he actually do know about it!!! Then our eyes met and we smile at each other. Junsu give me a hand signal that he is coming down to me right after he finish up the following song. I nod my head and continue dancing to the beat.

 

A few minutes later....

The song ended with a blast thanks to the powerful speakers? Nah just kidding, thanks to Junsu who ended it well! I went on to the nearest table and ordered myself a cup of beer while waiting for Junsu to come. I am drinking when someone give a great tap on my back. Thanks to that, I actually accidentally spray some of the water to whoever that was.

 

"Aiish yah!!!" Junsu scolded upon spitting on his new outfit

"Your fault!! Don't blame me!" I said while he take a sit beside me

"Haha, it's ok, yah how do you find this club? Fun isn't it?" Junsu said confidently

"Fun? It's boring man.. the deejay is like so weak. The beat earlier makes me wanna fall asleep don't you know that?" I purposely said so that he wouldn't be so proud

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln2xglC6wf1qcwcxto1_500.jpg

"Fall asleep huh? I have many eyes you know? I saw you enjoy the beat really well, that you dance so hyperly..," he said and smirk, sipping a glass of vodka

"Aiish, you idiot, Why didn't you tell me earlier that you know how to do deejay? You could have taught me!! You know how bad I want to be up there and spin the circular thingy??" I complained

"The disc you mean?" he said trying to act smart now

"Ahh whatever it is!!! What kind of a friend are you?!!" I scolded

"Hey, don't blame me... I just learn as well... You never ask me in the first place. And you had been to more clubs than I do, I thought you know about it!!" Junsu told me

"Yah Junsu-ah, the night is all yours, the other deejay couldn't make it tonight!" one muscular guy told him

 

Junsu replied to him politely and stand up. He finishes up his glass of vodka and look at me.

 

"Watch and learn arra?" he said and walk away

 

Ok, is that an insult or is he just saying it? Aiish, it's so hard to identify because of his innocent face. Who knows, he might not be as innocent as I think he is? I just smile taking it as a joke and watch as he do his job. I am about to take another sip of my beer when someone take away my glass leaving me with only air to grip on. I am so pissed off right now. Who the hell wanna find trouble now?

 

"YAH!!! YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM??!!" I raised my voice but then soften at the end of my sentence as I didn't expected that someone to appear right in front of my face especially when I am in a club.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dUnZ8RPzxE8/TgjKG-o03uI/AAAAAAAAAfw/zBcMWzU8Vtc/s400/hands.up.04a.nichkhun.jpg

"Yup, I do have a serious problem with you!!! What the hell are you doing here? Drinking this is bad for you!! Aren't you supposed to be meeting you 'friends'? That's what you told your mum right?" Nichkhun nagged with Taecyeon gigling all the way beside him

"Aiish!!! I am meeting my friend ok?" I corrected him

"In a club? Since when you know how to be in this kind of places?" he scolded

"Aiish, yah why can't you give me a break? Can you stop being my second mum and give me a break?" I begged

"Shasha won't...," he said

 

I look downwards immediately looking so guilty upon hearing that name.

 

"But, she will understand you,  like what I do now... Aiish, chill bro, I'm just trying to scare you lol ... haha yah, you don't even invite us here at all? So you are just enjoying yourself without even sharing your stress reliver hideout??" he said some thing unbelieveable

"Yah Nichkhun-ah, don't make me laugh.. You always nag at me going to a place like this? Did you bang your head on the wall or something?" I asked still feeling so bewidered

"Nah, I think I've always been to harsh on you am I? I am not your family member to do that and I understand you needed space as well.. Sorry for being such a naggy jerk! You are you after all and I can't change you unless you yourself can do it..," Nichkhun said something that made me feel so honoured to have a friend like him

 

It's awesome good that he realised it. Since young, I have been enduring him!!! And only at the age of 24 he realised it? Haha be thankful Wooyoung that he realised it. Then, Taecyeon and Nichkhun join me and they order more drinks to enjoy the rest of the night.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln36riTg3q1qcey7i.jpg

Cheers Readers?!!

 

Jay Park's pov

"Alright let's go with one more pose and let's wrap up everything!!" the director of Men's Health's magazine told me and the other stuffs

"Can you do a very unique pose Jay?" asked the photographer

"Alright sure!!" I told her and quickly do any pose that comes to mind as I really want to end this thing soon, so that I can rest

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY0WDU4NQ==/z/OQAAAOxy9eVRK2mB/$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLcLyBRK2mB!b8w~~60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

"Ok perfect!! Alright, we're done!! let's pack up guys!! Thank you Jay!" the director thanked me, shaking my hand

 

I did a tired smile and went to the washroom to change my clothes. A few seconds later, I came out and out of a sudden I saw the usual same annoying face again. But she didn't notice me thankfully and I just have enough time to hide myself actually. Thinking of a plan on how to escape from her,

 

"Yo, wassup bro?" one of my crew members, Cha Cha came greeting me

http://www.koreaboo.com/forum/uploads/5febb89a3bf7a08e9ed84ed392be3330.png

"A-ha!! Perfect timing!!" I accidentally raised my voice

"Huh? What cha talkin' about?" he asked feeling so confused

"Help me!!! I'm begging you!!!" I begged him and he just give me that weird look on his face

 

Sandara's pov

The photoshoot should have ended now. I am searching for Jay but sadly he is nowhere at sight. There is no way he could be leaving that early. He usually likes to take his time, chiiling at the set before going home. I heaved a sigh of disappointment and kinda angry that there is no sign of him. I just don't know why I am feeling that he is seeing some other women... Aiish, I even bought him dinner.

Then, I saw Cha Cha and he must know where Jay have went. I rush up towards him who is looking afraid and unsure. I give a tap on his shoulder causing him to jerk up and greet me, stuttering, his words.

 

"Cha Cha, wassup?" I greeted

"Err.. great!! Haha, what about you?" he said looking as if he is hiding something from me

"I'm great too! Haha have you seen Jay?" I asked

"Jay? Err... He.. he..," Cha Cha stuttered

"He what?" I asked with one of my eyebrow going upwards

"He went back early today.. He is not feeling well and he is resting at home... So yeah, he don't want any disturbance from anyone until he recovers..that's what he told me.. His voice sounds weak as well and I am sure he is telling the truth!" he told me which kinda seem to be true

 

Jay Park's pov

Hahahaha, awesome reason Cha Cha!!! I am like hiding in the washroom and giggliing softly to see Cha Cha's innocent face which is impossible for people to not believe what was being told!! Seems like Dara really believed it!

 

"Errm, ok then.. If you were to meet him tonight, here, give this to him. I bought him dinner... I'll get going first..," she finally say her goodbye

"Haha will do.. Take care" Cha Cha said

 

I wait for Cha Cha's signal before going out. A few minutes after Sandara's disappearance, I went out and reveal myself to the world. I thanked Cha Cha for a few times giving him a brother hug. I know he would help me and he is the only crew member who understands me. I even treat him as how I treat my other four friends. He is good at keeping secret and he would always be there for me to cheer me on. I don't even need to worry now having a great buddy as him.

 

"Nice acting bro!!" I complimented him

"Hahaha, here you go.. Your dinner for tonight? haha!!" he joked handing me some sort of lunch box

"Haha nah, you can have it! Just by hearing her voice makes me full. Haha see ya tomorrow bro!!" I wished him before making my way out

"Yeah, AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE AUDITON FOR YOUR BACK UP DANCERS NEXT WEEK ALRIGHT?" he reminded me

 

I make a signal to him as I am kinda far to reply back. ALRIGHT!!! NO SANDARA FOR TONIGHT!!!! At last, I am free from her complaining, her praising and her annoying attitude where she have the habit to lean her head against me.. UUGGH!! DISGUSTING! It's only 11pm and it's still early to head home. Hmmm, it's been a long time I never step food to my old dance studio... Shall I spend the night there since tomorrow is my day off? Maybe its the best idea.

While I am on my way there, what happen at the cd shop earlier keeps on appearing in my mind. If only the fan removes her shades, I am able to remember her face. Aiish, I should have chase her and now I regretted it!! Haiz... I reach a few minutes later and I on the lights and the air conditioner.

You readers won't believe me, no matter how many times or years I step foot in here, I just can feel Shasha's prescence inside this room. It's like this is the place where I could feel she is alive and I will always miss her whenever I am here. I will start to imagine her and forget about everything. Hmm... looks like this place need a bit of a cleaning! Since I am going to sweat after doing all this cleaning for sure, I might as well take off my shirt and start work.

Aiish those four fella. I thought they are so free that they could clean up the mess but in the end, the busiest person among all will have to do the job? Make sense? NO IT DOESN'T AT ALL!!!

 

2 HOURS LATER...

Alright, all done finally!!!! Spick and span, unlike before this.

http://cyprus-holiday-homes.com/images/Dance%20Studio.JPG

"Phew!! It's freaking hot in here!!!" I complained and and wipe my sweaty body

 

A cooling shower would help. I then went to the locker, open it up, grab a towel and a toothbrush as I think I am not eating again tonight, so might as well clean every part of my body so that when I reach home, I could just lay flat on my bed. Before going into the toilet, I press some toothpaste on the toothbrush and shove it in my mouth, while I surround the towel around my neck and look at my reflection in the mirror.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwopu6Q8eU1r5szhho1_250.jpg

If only Shasha is here, we would be fighting over who gets to bathe first and the one that always win is always her!!

 

"Now I win you Shasha!! I get to bathe first!!" I talk to myself in the mirror pretending that I am talking to Shasha

 

But then, because there is no respond, it feels so different. I miss her grumbling!! Honestly, it's much more better than Sandara's one! Haiz... I went on to bathe. Half an hour later, I came out from the bathroom and heard some commotion outside at the dance studio. Sounds like the guys.

 

"They're back?" I asked and went out to have a look

 

The moment I step out from the bathroom, I could smell the strong smell of alcohol. These guys have been drinking without me!!!!! And what surprises me is Nichkhun is with them!!!!!! Since when the nagger enjoys drinking? He should be nagging what does the alcohol contains...

 

"Yah Nichkhun-ah, be yourself!! Aiish, it's all your fault. Why do you let him drink this much, now see what happens?!!" Wooyoung complained

"My fault? Who the hell leave him with the beer bottles? You drag me along to dance with you!!" Taecyeon protested

"Guys what's wrong? Is he drunk? How many litres did he drink?" I asked feeling so worried upon Nichkhun's behaviour now

2pm.handsup.0709.Z04.nichkhun.jpg

"Twinkle..twinkle little star~~ how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high... like a freaking diamond in the sky.. hahahahaha~~~` guys let's sing together, come on!! hahaha~~~~" Nichkhun sang

"You've gotta be kidding me... You guys now he is a first timer and aarrghh!!" I get angry

 

Being an expert about all this kind of stuffs, I asked Taecyeon to get a glass of plain water and ask him to force Nichkhun to drink it. Nichkhun keep on rejecting it and trust me handling a drink man is as hard as handling a crazy patient. He really can't seem to sit still. It takes the three of us to like control him. Feeling annoyed, I grab his hands using all of my strength and make him sit down to the floor.

 

"Yah, be gentle.. it's painful.. hahahah~~~ yah, you guys wanna play a game?" Nichkhun start to spout out nonsense

"Aiish, drink this!!" Taecyeon forced him

 

Oh !! Damn, damn!!!! I forget to tell them that drinking water will make it even more worst. Nichkhun will throw up for sure. It always happens to a first timer. !! I want to tell them but it's too late. I guess I have to pretend like I don't know about that. XP! Nichkhun finally calm down and all of us let him be alone for a while.

 

"Moral of the story.. don't ever let a first timer drink more than a bottle...," Wooyoung said which made me and Taecyeon laugh

 

[BLUEK]

 

Oh no!! Here it goes!! Taecyeon prepare for tsunami!! I feel guilty but yet hilarious especially the smile on Nichkhun's face make Taecyeon fume!

 

[BLUEK, BLUEK~~]

 

"YUCK!!!! YAH!!!!! STOP IT WILL YOU!!!!!!" Taecyeon yelled at Nichkhun who seems to be enjoying it

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20120321/07/lee-jh2pm-maki/8f/d2/j/o0235031511864771887.jpg

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA~~~~" me and Wooyoung laughed

"Think it's funny huh? Come and have a taste of it!!!" Taecyeon said dragging Wooyoung and me towards him but I manage to move away quickly before beer milkshake starts to dirty on me

 

[BLUEK]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0kSyfOmaHFA/UFBuwVs8amI/AAAAAAAAAJU/ci7n9S4oOxE/s1600/images.jpg

"Yah Nichkhun ah!!!!" Wooyoung complained

"Heheehehehehe~~~~" the drunk Nichkhun laughed

"Aiish shut up!!!" Wooyoung scolded and throw a pilliow towards him cauing Nichkhun to lay flat on the floor

 

Then Wooyoung and Taecyeon starts to look at each other.

 

"JAY, YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!" both of them yelled

"OH !!! TIME TO RUN!!!" i exclaimed and run

 

Shasha's pov

1 Week Later...

Ok, today is the day that I am going to prove that whatever I learn in LA will not be a worthless one!! This is my only chance to get closer to Jay and Sandara. I wake up early in the morning, did some light exercise, had my breakfast, take a shower and wear the perfect clothes to match the occassion that I am attending. Before leaving, I check myself in the mirror of my hotel room.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvn3mpa6rd1r5xh4so1_400.jpg

Not too girlish!! Yup, definitely fits my character!! I grab my bag pack and let's go kick some !!! I'll kill it for sure and I am confident about it! I take a bus to a company building called Prepix company and I it's only a 20 minutes journey from my hotel to that place. The moment I alighted from the bus, I saw many youngsters  around my age keep entering the building to test out their luck today. They look so confident and some are like screaming before they even get to meet the actual Jay.

I just smile and shake my head looking at all thses fans. To me they are like joining this competition as an excuse to see Jay. Haha not bad huh Jay? You have a lot of fans after all! We all gathered at the big dance practice room. There were people practicing, nervous looking people, friendly people as well and after about the room is being half filled, one of the guy which looks kinda proffessional to me, start of with a welcoming speech. It takes him 15 minutes to give us some breifing on what is going to happen later and we're given a few minutes break before the audition starts. I decided to go to the toilet.

I almost get lost but thankfully there is someone who brings me there. I thanked her and went inside and do my business. After doing, I went out of the cubical wahing my hands. My confident level kinda decrease suddenly and I am feeling butterflies in my stomach! , why must this happen now? I shake my head and think about the praises that Youngjae and Doctor Tae Young told me before and just killed it!

 

"Have we met before?" a voice asked

 

I turn around and again Sandara? Seriously, she is like appearing everywhere?

 

"Excuse me?" I said in a confident tone

"You're the girl at the cd shop right? I recognised your bracelet!" she said looking so disgusted by

"So what if I am that girl? You have a problem?" I asked swagly

"Please girl, don't you dare try and act cool towards me. I am already popular, and I don't even need to go through this audition bull just to be a great dancer. Unlike you, you're nothing you got it?" she insulted

"But you're not even famous worldwide yet... You still have lots and lots more to learn!!" I insulted back

"!! You know, you remind me of someone.... She has the same attitude as you... Haha good that she is dead now but too bad her brother takes over her as well... Those bunch of hypocrites!!!" she said sarcastically causing me to explode

 

Especially when he insulted my little brother. I am too frustrated that I harshly grab her hand and slam her body towards th metal cubical door.

 

"OUCH!!! DAMN YOU!!!" she scolded

"Don't you ever talk....," I paused as I remembered something

 

I am playing a role of Sheera now!! I am not supposed to make it obvious!!! Aiissh. wake up Shasha!!

 

"What?" she asked

"Don't you ever talk bad about others. Take a freaking good look at yourself in that f**king mirror arra? Before judging others, judge your ownself first. Doesn't your parents taught you that huh?" I insulted back

 

She is fumming up that she push me away and just storm out of the washroom. Damn !!! I went on to punch the cubical door. F**king nerve racking!! How dare she insulted my family!!

It's about time and I am preparing myself backstage with the other nervous participants. I pray really hard and take a look at the bracelet on my wrist. I must win this!! It's a must!!!

 

"Nervous?" a voice asked

"Huh?" I answered and turn around

"Don't worry, I am sure you can do it!! I'm Chaerin! What about yours?" she asked politely letting out her hand for a shake

http://media.tumblr.com/fc372db208ef5e63eeb7c19ba379e862/tumblr_inline_mktstbKDFP1qz4rgp.jpg

"I'm Sheera.. nice to meet you!" I greeted back

 

We had a chat while waiting and she is very friendly. It's easier to talk to this kind of people. You just won't feel awkward talking to her. We then acted like we're friends for a long time already.

 

"Sheera, you're next!! Standby!" ordered the host

"Hwaiting!!" Chaerin wishes me

 

I nod thanked her. OK, now is the time to shine!Really shine and show it to Sandara that a girl like me is worth coming for this audition!! Just check me out ! Once my name is being called out, I walk out nervously at first and then make myself feel comfortable. There are 4 judges and Jay is included! Our eyes met again and he smile at me. I was starstruck by that but manage to get a hold of myself. But he is still staring at me. I can feel it!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s320x320/166015_522709117764876_1165200946_n.jpg

"Don't start without me!" a familiar voice called

 

!!!!! WHY MUST SHE BE THE JUDGE!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://v014o.popscreen.com/eGF1bW50MTI=_o_sandara-park---kiss-starring-lee-min-ho-mv.jpg

She is smirking at me now!!! Ahh whatever Shasha! It's not like she is the only judge!! You got the other 3 and I am sure Jay would give a positive respond would he??

 

"Alright, name please..," Jay asked

"She.. Sheera...," I said"

"Let's not waste time!! Let go on to the dance!! There are many other dancers who is waiting!!" Sandara said it on purpose, it's freaking obvious!!

"Music!" Sandara ordered and blast out the song called 'Dirty Bass'

 

I just try to concentrate and just make myself proud and make them be flabbergasted with my moves especially that !

 

10 minutes later

http://i.pinger.pl/pgr240/7663026e0027612f4e2819b0/street_dance_extreme-1920x1200.jpg

I did a final backflip and landed with a magnificent pose. I heard one of the judges cheering upon my performance. I then stand up and pant for breath! I take a few steps forward the stage and wait patiently for their comments. I put on a smile of satisfaction, having that great feeling about this.

 

"Awesome performance you have there!! Do you have like dance lessons before entering this audition? How long does it takes you to master all of these skills which is usually hard for people to get it..," one of the judges asked

"It takes me less than a few months to get it and I don't go to dance classes... It's self learn..," I answered honestly which causes all of the judges including Jay to be taken aback by my answer

"Wow!! That is what I call pure talent.. right Jay?" one of the judges asked for Jay's opinion

"Not it's not!!!" Sandara exclaimed looking so pissed

"Sure.... Indeed it is..," Jay said and he can't seem to stop smiling at me causing me to be blush abit

"Alright, Sheera thank you for the wonderful performance, we'll see you later alright for the results?" Jay said

 

I just bow a bit and smirk at Sandara while she give me a very sinister stare as if she is about to pounce on me. I don't give a damn and went backstage and let the other participants have their chance.

 

2 HOURS LATER...

It takes about 2 hours for the whole audition to end and all of the participants have show what they've got to the judges and now is the part where everyone hates the most. RESULT time!!! The feeling is really scary as people are really hoping that they would get a chance to perform with Jay on stage as his backup dancer.

Although I receive 3 positive comments from the judges, except for Sandara, I could sense that something not good is going to happen during the announcement of the results later.. Aiissh, think positive Shasha!!! Think positive!! I am more than worried that I start to rub my hands a few times, my forehead already creasing and I feel extremely uneasy. It's like I shouldn't have sign up for this audition.

 

"Alright people, all of you out on stage now. It's time to select!!" Sandara ordered with her ish voice

 

I walk stifly, feel like running away but staying at the same time. Arrgghh, why can't this stupid emotions of mine stop playing games with me!!

 

"Hey, don't worry, I am sure you could make it!!" Chaerin wished me

"Haha, thanks, you too!!" I said

"Smile alright!!! Look on the brighter side!!! Haha let's go!!" Chaerin continue and drag me out

 

We are being instructed to stand in one line, forming 5 rows. If our names are being called we have to step forward. So here I am waiting for my name to be called and while waiting, I really hope and pray that I will get to go in. Not only I could get back my revenge, my dreams performing in front of a lot of people might even come true. I keep looking left and right, seeing terrified faces, looking downwards. Well,quite a few names are already being called out.

 

"And the last one, Sheera, please step forward..," ordered one of the judges

 

I did what I was told to do. You know, stepping forward could either be heaven or hell. However, after watching a lot of American Idol, American's Got Talent and many more, ususally people who are asked to step forward are usually the safe ones! So I kinda feel confident about it.

 

"So, people who had just step forward, just wanna let you all know that, thank you for your participation for these audition but I am afraid that you won't be chosen to be Jay's backup dancers, but all of you really did a great job and really have the guts to perform here for us.We really appreciate it and don't just becuase of this you quit dancing, you guys really could try again next time alright? It's nice to have all of you here and once again I wanna apologised. Don't ever give up dancing, sorry guys!" told the judge

 

I almost cried a river when that was being announced!! So I didn't make it? That words 'didn't make it' really sends shiver running down my whole body.

 

"It's impossible..," I whispered

 

Then I look up and saw Sandara smirking at me proudly.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/cdEav2m1y0M/0.jpg

A tear roll down my cheek and I could feel somone hugging me from the back suddenly. Chaerin is trying to calm me down while I satre lividly at that !!! There must be something evil playing in her f**ked up mind right now!!

 

Jay Park's pov

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l81e74Y6Ni1qae8ulo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1372339687&Signature=kg39a1XhR%2B8GefkYc0IAWbSWPxE%3D#_=_

What? She didn't make it through? That's impossible!!! She's an awesome dancer and who the hell wouldn't want to have her!!! It's ridiculous!!

 

"It's impossible, she receive lots of positive respond!! She is the kind of dancer that I need... This is just freaking imposibble!!" I said unsatisfyingly