Chapter 12

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

Shasha and Nichkhun start to make their way to their friends who has already booked a table, enough for everyone including the both of them. The more closer the two of them get, the wider the smile appeared on the guys faces. Wooyoung is so flustered by her beauty that he accidentally step on his partner's feet causing her to cry in pain. She gave Wooyoung a gentle slap on the shoulder. Finally, they arrive and feeling curious on who is Nichkhun's partner is...

 

"Nichkhun-ah, who is she? Aren't we even allowed to bring an outsider? Aiish, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Wooyoung asked, eyes still fixed on Shasha but not too long as his partner named, IU pinched him

"Yah, does that mean you have other woman in your life?" she asked angrily

"Ouch!! Aiish, ania!! Don't be too sensitive will you?" he scolded

"Outsider? Seriously guys, you don't recognised her?" Nichkhun askek surprisingly

"She's too beautiful to be recognised.. Who is she?" Jay asked causing Sandara to fumed in anger

"She is Shasha, my goodness, how could you not recognised your own friend!!" Nichkhun revealed

"W..WH...WHA..WHAT??? SS.SH..SHA..SHASHA??? It can't be..... " Wooyoung exclaimed in bewilderment

 

Shasha's pov

I do feel a bit sad. How could they not recognised me? Just because I am wearing a dress, it's impossible that it is me. How disappointing!!! However, I do feel a bit happy they didn't get to recognised me because of my amazing and gorgeous beauty! From the corner of my eyes, I knew that Jay is staring at me but I am not going to be so stupid to face him. I know Sandara would do anything to make me feel jealous and I am so not gonna let my heart bleed in pain because of my crush. Wooyoung and Taecyeon praises me but I on the other hand also praise their partner's beauty as I don't want to look boastful and arrogant. They are quite friendly and can get well along with each other. Thankfully they are not like Sandara who is now trying to avoid looking at me. Why? Jealous much? They invited us to seat and amazingly, I am sitting beside Jay who has eyes still fixed on me.

 

"Jay you wanna dance? I'm so bored just by sitting here, and the atmosphere is making me feel sick!" Sandara screeched trying to insult me

"Alright..," Jay agreed

 

I watch as they made their way to the dance floor and started dancing. I am too focused on them that I didn't realised I am sitting in a man posture, opening my feet really wide.

 

"Yah, remember what I told you about sitting manners? Close your feet tightly.. You're exposing everything from under there!" Nichkhun softly whispered and did what was being told immediately

 

Aiissh, how could I forget after a very quick lesson with him just moments ago? Don't tell me I have short term memory didn't I? I told them, that I am going to grab a bite as my stomach is growling in hunger and Nichkhun decided to accompany me. We went to the buffet area where there are various types of food, including desserts. Yummy!! I can't wait to taste all of them. Being my normal self, I try to endure the pain on my arm and take a plate and start to take every food that was being displayed. I just take without even realising that my food keeps on increasing, looking like a mountain from far. I am about to grab an eclair when Nichkhun stop me. 

 

"Yah, that's my favourite!!" I exclaimed

"Haiz... Girls eating like that is a no no.... Remember what I told you? Take bit by bit and if it's not enough, you could always come back here and grab some more... Look at your plate.. People would laugh when they see it.. They woulk think that you're greedy. Do you want that?" he nagged

"No~~~~" I said

"Put some back arra? Wait, this eclair is mine! Go on, put the rest back.." he said and I have no choice but to do it.

 

NO~~~~ MY ECALIR  HAS BEEN STOLEN!!! T_T T_T T_T

 

While me and Nichkhun made our way back to our seats, I keep on focusing my eyes on Jay and Sandara. Looks like they are enjoying the slow dance. Haiz... I am at the brink of tears right now but I force myseld not to. So what if they are dancing together anyway? It's not like as if they will kiss or did something that could make me jealous.... But since I am at the brink of tears, am I jealous of them? Then, Jay's eyes and miine met.He looks like he wants to tell me something desperately but doesn't have the chance to.

jay-park-looks-like-he-got-double-eyelid

Andwe, I should not show him my envy face. I look away quickly.I give a big sigh and join my other friends, eating politely like a girl as I know whenever I made the wrong move, I am going to get a great lecture by him. Sometimes I do wonder, how could girls go crazy about him??? They should really know how his real character look like. He might be charming but once he discover that you're doing the wrong thing, that's it man. Lecture time!! Hahahaha, what a bad friend am I eh? Hehe!! Sorry Nichkhun!!

I finish up my food in less than 10 minutes while the others are still taking their own sweet time, chewing, trying not to waste any delicious taste on the food, especially the girls. Now I regretted eating so fast as all I have to do now is to wait. A few minutes later, Wooyoung and Taecyeon told us that they are going for a dance with their partner. Nichkhun asked me along but I lied to him that I need to let my food digest before I vomit while dancing when the truth is I don't know how to do this kind of a slow dance. About half an hour of sitting on the chair and chatting with Nichkhun, someone's voice interrupt us. Both of us and in fact, all of the students and teachers in the hall faced the stage. It was the invited host for the event and it seems like there is going to be a game which is going to happen soon.

 

"Everyone, are you ready to play the game?" the host asked and all of the students cheered, giving him a very positive answer.

"Alright, the first game is called, "Cinderella's Heel" where all of the beautiful and gorgeous ladies would have to remove on side of your heels and place it in the middle of the dance floor while the guys are not allowed to look while they are doing that. Then, after the ladies had done that, the guys would have to search for their partner's heels making sure that it really matches to what they are wearing. The first 5 who managed to succeed will be the winners! All of you understand how the game goes?" the host asked one last time and all of us form a very big circle leaving a very huge empty space in the middle.

 

All of the gentlemen have to face backwards now while all of the ladies including me have to remove one of our high heels and place it in the middle. After doing that, the host starts to mix the heels randomly and once he gave a signal for the guys to  begin their search, all of the guys rush towards that pile of heels and search for their partner's one toroughly. Some even push each other violently. My goodness, why would there be such game. I keep on laughing watching as Nichkhun search for mine with his very blur but cute face. He is like the only relax one while the others are like aggressively trying really hard to win this game. I know really well, he hate this kind of treasure hunt game as he is bad at it. 

 

"Yah, yah!!! Is this yours? It's yours right?? Put it on!!! Put it on!!!" Wooyoung exclaimed enthusiastically to IU, forcing her to put it on

 

Seems like luck is on his side today. It matches perfectly.

 

"YEAH!!!!! WE WON!!!!! YAHOO!!!!" Wooyoung yelled in excitement

"Wow, I think we have one winner here..," the host said into the mic

"Hell yeah!!!" Wooyoung answered, feeling so happy.

 

A few seconds after Wooyoung succeeded his mission, Nichkhun came running towards me with a heel.

 

"Is this yours? Please tell me yes!!!" Nichkhun pleaded

"Mianhe.. it's not mine... Sorry Nichkhun...Don't give up! There is still chance of winning!! Hwaiting!!" I cheered him on

"Aiissshh!!! I'm really going crazy!!!" he said and run back to the middle

"Haiz.. I wonder if Jay oppa manage to find my... I think my heel is the obvious one.." Sandara said that on purpose, just to hurt my feelings again for sure

 

I just roll my eyes and walk away from where she is. As long as I'm not inches away from her I am fine. She is just a pain in the eyes. I would rather watch the game instead of entertaining her bull. Half an hour had passed and there are 4 winners so far. I could see the pressure face being written clearly on Nichkhun's facial expression. I had a feeling that he is not going to make it. Out of a sudden, Jay squeezed out from the crowd and with a  high heels. Haiz.. I guess he is going to be the last winner... The irritating is, Sandara is so called 'cheering' for his return in a very y way. Urgh!!! Annoying and there she goes again with her acute accent.. Please.. It's disgusting. I think a small kid could do much more better than her.

sandara-park-profile.jpg

"Oppa!! Hurry! Hurry!!!" she yelled, looking so joyful, acting cute, having confidence that they are going to win

 

Narrattor's pov


Sandara is trying to show off that she is going to be a winner, by acting as if she is shocked and can't believe that Jay actually find her heel. She starts to blush, with two hands covering her white fair cheeks. All of the ladies who is near her area, starts to sigh in disappointment as they know they won't have a chance of winning already. Sandara then showed Jay her baby face to try to attract him even more. Unfortunately, a different and unexpected thing happen. Instead of walking towards Sandara, Jay turn to his right and went towards Shasha..

Sandara's facial expression totally changed and she is clenching her fist really very tightly, stomping one of her feet. She start to grit her teeth in anger, glaring at the both of them and fuming mad. Shasha on the other hand, is wondering why Jay is walking towards her when he is supposed to be walking towards his partner. Not only that, Jay gave a very sweet smile causing Shasha to go on dreamland mode again. About 5 seconds later, Jay is standing right in front of Shasha and all of the student including the host is staring at them. Shasha's heart is pumping uncontrolably and especially when she is face to face. Her cheeks start to turn red bit by bit.

 

"Hmm...same colour, same design and perfect for a beautiful girl like you..," Jay praised Shasha who is still in a starstruck mode

 

Being a very sweet gentleman, Jay bend down to put on the heel for Shasha or should I say his Cinderella? Heheh

 

"Jay there is no need to... I can put it on myself...Aren't you supposed to look for Sandara's heel instead of mine?," Shasha bend down as well and asked him, already touching Jay's hand to prevent him from doing it

"It's ok... I'm doing this for a reason arra?" he said which kinda confused Shasha and Jay manage to push her hands away for him to continue

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt your heart previously. You haven't been talking to me for the past few weeks and I know something is not right which I don't know what. Whatever it is, I'm sorry alright. I'm doing this to repay back my bad deeds..," he apologised

 

Shasha's heart melted on the spot after hearing that and duh, whatever that has got to do with Jay, it's always a yes for her. Shasha did smile a bit while looking at Jay putting on her heel for her.

 

"There you go Miss Cinderella. And one thing, you look amazing tonight..," Jay told her and gave her a wink

 

Shasha freeze and it's like as if someone had cast a magic spell on her. Jay handed out his hand waiting for Shasha to grab his. Since Shasha is not moving a muscle, he just grab her hand, pulling her upwards and they received a round of applause for being the top five winner of the game. After that, Jay leave Shasha as he saw Nichkhun coming. Nichkhun keeps on cursing about the game on his way back.

 

Shasha's pov

Did my crush just wink at me???!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!!! There are whoops and shrieks of joy as relieved and jubilant pupils exchanged huge of self congratulaitons when Jay winked at me. Haha you should see Sandara's speechless with anger face. That was one of the sweetest that Jay had ever done to me. Not only that, he complimented on how I look as well. I can't stop thinking about it when Nichkhun's raising voice kinda give me a shock.

 

"Aiissh!!! Stupid game!!! Yah, why do you have to wear such complicated heels where it's hard for me to look for it!!" he complained

"Don't blame me... Blame your mum and who is the one who is so eager to force me to do a maekover... It's your fault and you better deal with it.. arra?!!" I pretend to be like a very strict sister to him for the first time

"Did you just raised your voice at me?!" he raised his voice with his cute angry expression

112992939.v1324402994.jpg?type=w1

"Ehh, stop it.. Not in public!!" Taecyeon interrupted

"Haha chill, it's only a game... Sorry Mr Nichkhun.. hehe...," I apologised playfully

 

In the end, it all turns out into a laughing stock. Moving on to the next game which causes Nichkhun to sigh lethargically. The next game seems to be more fun. The guys have to be blindfolded and have to move around to search for their partner. Ladies on the other hand have to move around to test whether teir partner could sense them and once they had a feeling that their partner is nearby, they have to hug her immediately before they could remove the blindfold. Sounds fun? Haha i can't wait to trick Nichkhun. Then all of us move to the middle of the dance floor again and sadly the guys have to be blind for now.

 

"Ahh~~~~ Can I be the girl instead???" Nichkhun sighed

"Hahaha!!! Like I said before, it's just a game!! Enjoy the darkness!!" I said and quickly cover his eyes

 

Once the alarm goes off, the game start and I am like being a bit bad, poking Nichkhun's waist and then moving away from him while he was trying to grab me. It's fun, laughing at guys who is being their stupid self. LOL!! Poor Nichkhun. Then an idea came to my mind. Why not I give him instruction, to test wheter he really follow it..

 

"Nichkhun-ah, move forward..," I told him

"What makes you think I should trust you?" he said, now walking like a zombie with his hands spreading forward to feel anyone that is close

"I am just trying to help you and end the game faster..," I told him

 

Surprisingly he followed my instructions. I giggled softly on every instruction that I give.

 

"You're almost there... Turn right!" I instructed

"Ok.. then.. go on..," he said

"Alright, you can hug now!!" I told him

 

He really believe it and instead of hugging a human, he actually hug the golden pillar.

 

"Shasha why is your body so stiff and hard??" he asked feeling so confused

"Hahahahahahahaahahahaha~~~~~~" I burst out laughing out loud

 

He removed the blindfold and was dumbfounded and shock to find out that he is actually hugging a pillar. He blush in embarrassment and thank god most guys are still blindfolded or else they would laugh their asses off. I can't stop laughing even though I know I am going to be in trouble soon. Just by looking at Nichkhun's predator's eyes, I knew he is going to do something.

 

"You really wanna die don't you??" he said sinisterly

"Sorry, sorry, I promise I won't do it again!! Hahaha please....Mianhe....," I pleaded

"No cure!!!" he said and is about to come after me

 

I keep on moving backwards and accidentally hit someone. I apologised to her but after finding out who it is, I feeling like taking my sorry back. As usual, vulgarities will come out from .

 

"Yah, are you blind or what??!!" Sandara yelled irritatingly

 

I am about to answer her back but someone's arm is surrounding my waist. I freeze and I felt a shiver going down my spine. Who could it be? It can't be Nichkhun as he is standing right in front of me unless he is a ghost. I slowly turn my head around and happen to find that the guy's dark blue coat a bit familiar!

 

"Hahaha, got you now Dara!!!" he exclaimed in excitement and removed his blindfold enthusiastically

 

To my surprise it's Jay and I bet he is shock well. He is looking a bit confused and amazed at the same time for hugging the wrong girl. Once again the staring moments begin!!! KYAH!!!! I don't know what to say. I'm loss for words. I think he is too.

 

"Ahh BOYAH~~~!!!!! He is my partner!!!" Sandara exclaimed and dashed off

"I'm sorry..," I apologised to Jay letting go of his hands from my waist

"Nah, it's ok. It's my fault anyway.. I'll be back..," he said rushing off to Sandara

 

[AWKWARD]

 

Sandara's pov

4d7048f0977e819d689ae793d3f64195.jpg

AAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!! How dare she steal my partner away from me?!!! She did it on purpose for sure!!! Ahh she is really a troublemaker!!! What a ! After cooling myself a bit, I turn around, about to enter back to the hall but was being block by Jay. He apologised to me with all of his sweet words. I actually accept it but just to test him, I pretend to continue to be in an angry mode hoping that he would do something sweet but what did he just said?

 

"I think you need some time to cool down. I'll leave you for a while...And I am really sorry for what happened..," he said that and just leave

 

Bastard!! I am expecting more damn it!! This is all because of that !

 

Jay Park's pov

Why am I feeling guilty in the first place? It's not 100% my fault. Blame the host of creating such a very misunderstanding game. And I am being blindfolded for God sake, how am I supposed to see who is in front of me, who is beside me and who is at the back of me. One of the things that I hate about girls is they get too sensitive over such minor things. Thankfully, Shasha is not like that and she is the first female friend who I don't find it such a burden to be friends with. I grab a glass of champange and gulp it down in one go. Then I started to recall back on the scene of me hugging Shasha. Honestly, I could feel her heartbeat pumping. What does that mean? Could it be... Eh, I think it's her first time getting a hug from a guy.. What's wrong with you Jay? Think logically! Then I saw her at the balcony with a glass of champange as well. Since I am alone, waiting patiently for Dara to cool herself down, why not I join her?

 

"Enjoying the breeze?" I asked her

"Errmm.. yeah... Where is Dara? Still angry about that incident?? Pfft...," she said in a disgusted way

"Guess so... Can we like stop talking about that. Seriously that's a bull attitude! So how is it being Nichkhun's partner? Did he like give you some makeover lesson or prom night lessons? Hahah!!" I teased

"Duh... since when has he stop lecturing on us..."Shasha added

"Can I know the truth why you're actually avoding me for the last few weeks?" I asked

"Actually...nah actually I was a bit tired for the last few weeks. You know girls, sometimes they have their moods to be happy or sad... It's during that month if you know what I mean. So yeah.. I will be a bit cranky and will have mood swing during that period..," Shasha explained where I don't know whether it's true or false

"Ahh, I see.. No wonder my mum usually acts like that...," I realised

"But I am sorry if I treat you badly as in ignoring you and stuffs... Hope you understand?" she asked

"Of course I do... It's ok, people do have mood swings sometimes unless they are an alien...," I told her

"Do you have a magic machine at home to transform you from a caterpillar into a butterfly? I mean you look surprisingly gorgeous tonight!" I praised her

"Hmmmmm.. maybe!hehe..," she chuckled, kinda cute actually ^__^

 

We chat for a while and went inside the hall to bond in with our other friends. A few minutes, Sandara is feeling ok and she is trying to be her normal self again. I can't be bothered, so I just follow her. The five of us decide to have a dance. So all of us made our way to the dance floor and once the slow music start, we begin except for Shasha and Nichkhun.

 

Shasha's pov

"I can't dance..," I said to Nichkhun

"So? You can learn right? Just follow me pace and leg movement arra?" Nichkhun guided

"One... two.. three.. one... two .. three.. good, not bad..," he praised and I think I am getting the hang of it

 

The music is getting more faster and faster and we start to dance according to the beat. But this time, we have to dance and at the same time, change our partner and the aim is to get back to your same partner at the end of the song. It's fun to be twirled around and seeing new faces everytime you face the front.

 

"Hey Shasha!!! Haha for now Bye Shasha!!" Wooyoung exclaimed excitedly while passing me on to the next person

"Hey gorgeoous!! Haha can't believe you're wearing a dress..," Taecyeon said

"Yah what is that supposed to mean?" I grumbled

"It's a compliment.. Anyway you still look good in your normal clothing and even in this dress..," Taecyeon complimented

 

I smile and thanked him.

 

"Alright, get ready, I'm about to pass you to the next person! Annyeong!" he said jokingly and twirled me

 

I twirled and my crush's arms automatically surround my waist.

 

"We meet again!! Didn't know you could dance this kind of dance?" he teased

"Thanks to instructor Nichkun, haha..," I said

"What? he is trying to take over my place now?" he joked

 

Out of a sudden I accidentally trip over someone's foot causing me to fall backwards but once again, my rescuer came to my rescue and coincidently, it happen at the perfect timing. While I fell backwards, Jay catch me and we're in the ending position of the dance, (incase you guys don't know look at the picture given below)  and the music ended.

6a00d83451bae269e200e5520276848833_800wi

"Didn't he teach you the most important part? Which is to be alert of your surroundings while dancing?" Jay reminded

"Err.. I ... I guess not.." I stuttered while he help me to stand upright.

 

A lot of applause could be heard and the 5 of us including our partner bow together. And it's time for the last item of the day which is to do a romantic dance with your partner. A lot of guys should love this as the lights are going to be dim while they are dancing. It could be a great oppotunity for those who are already in a relationship and maybe it might be a good start for new wanna be couples. However, Nichkhun and me just dance as per normal as we have no intentions on being a couple at all unless, if I am dancing with Jay who is sadly dancing with my enemy.

We were dancing went suddenly there is a blackout happening. All start to get panic and I felt that I was being push as all of us are in a panic situation. A few second later, the dim light are out once again and the others continue doing what they did before and guess what I saw?

K_Drama_Kiss_Compilation_2012_.jpg

JAY AND SANDARA KISSING?????????????????????