Chapter 23

Friendship Never Dies!

Alright readers, I had a feeling that some of you might think that I am the worst author ever as to me, after reading through from the foreword till chapter 22, I am still not satisfied on what I write as I am like repeating and focus on the same thing for every chapter am I right? I wanna apologised about writing such a boring story to you guys. I will tell you the reason why. Firstly, many things had been going through this year for me in terms of studies, family matters and much more. Secondly, I am too obbssessed with fanfic that I kinda neglect on my studies causing me to get worried on my falling grades. And when I am in a worried state, I can't think properly and I am mad at myself for not having some interesting ideas for my story. I've let you down didn't I? I know you expected more, so I will try my best to make this story much more interesting. Sorry once again but please, please understand my situation. I hope there would be more subscribers than unsubscribers. This is really my passion to write story for people so please give me a chance to compose you a great story? God Bless You readers!

http://www.thehappyself.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/apology.jpg

[ BACK TO MY WANNA BE - INTERESTING STORY HOPEFULLY ]

 

Narrator's pov

Shasha agreed to Nichkhun's plan after hearing on what he is going to do. In addition, she promise to herself that she won't be weak anymore. She will try to accept whatever fate had been arranged for her. Being weak is not going to help at all and with all of Nichkhun's motivation words and strong encouragement she manage to get back to the real world. Since Shasha is willing to go on with the plan, starting from tomorrow, she and Nichkhun will so called be a 'couple' in school. And Nichkhun's aim is to see Jay's reaction. If he is angry about it means he has feelings for Shasha but if he ignores which means he don't even give a damn at all. That's the only way to find the perfect answer.  

 

A few days in school later....

So they had already pretended to be a couple and Jay noticed it actually. It's frustrating to him but he didn't show it and right now he is facing regret as he really thinks that Shasha and Nichkhun are together.

It's Tuesday, last week of schol and ever since Dok2's crew won, Jay and Sandara became more and more popular. They are like the most popular kid in school. There are even rumors saying that there is something going on between those two. Students even ask for their autoographs and pictures. Not only their crew get to appear on tv and work for celebrity as back up dancer, they are slowly getting the world's attention by posting their own video on youtube just to stretch or spread the news about them to all over the world. They even own their own dance studio which is much more spacious compared to their old one. Thinking that being famous could help with his future, Jay starts to neglect on his studies.

School is over and Dok2 and some of the members come to Jay's school to visit and chill at their cafeteria. All eyes are on them and students are like so mesmerized by them. What do you know? From a nobody to a somebody...

Then, the pretending couple walk in the cafeteria being their natural self, like what loving couples would do.

 

Shasha's pov

Look who is here? 'famous' people again I see. Please, they haven't even have their own music videos yet. It's not like there are that well known yet. I just ignore them thinking that it's lame for me to cry over worthless things. Yeah, I'm back to my boyish self man!! So Sandara, if you're going to like make me jealous or something, dream on as I can't be bothered by it. I didn't even take a glance at them which causes Nichkhun to look at me proudly giving me a nod, satisfying upon what I did.

 

"Wah, that's the way.. Just ignore! Now we're talking about the real you! Haha!" Nichkhun praises me

"We're in this together right? I want the plan to run smoothly. I'm not going to screw it up and I had a feeling that Jay really thinks that we're a couple.," I told him

 

Nichkhun gave me a nod and there their

act begins again.

 

Sandara's pov

This is the life that I am talking about. All of that I had been hoping for all came true. Jay is always by my side now. And what makes me happy that most is we're known as the popular couple in school. However, something that doesn't satisfied me is that, it seems like Jay don't like it whenever people sees us as a couple. It's as if he is not willing to accept it. Am I not pretty enough? So if Shasha were ro be in my place, he would be happy of it instead!! And speaking of the devil, there she is. With Nichkhun? And not only that, they are holding hands, acting like a couple. Wow,that is big news and it actually brings smile to my face. Good then if they are a couple, no distractions between me and Jay. I purposely called Jay who is sitting beside me to take a closer look at what is happening right in front of his eyes now. Jay just stare with jaws dropped open while Nichkhun and Shasha is taking a seat near our table. They sit side by side.

 

"Babe, you want anything?" I heard Nichkhun asking Shasha

"Gwenchana, I'm full. You want me to get something for you?" Shasha answered back

"It's ok babe. Having you by my side will make me full.. hahaha.. Muacks," Nichkhun said romantically and give Shasha a kiss on her forhead

 

I smirk. You see that Jay? It's being stated right in front of your face that you and Shasha are not meant to be together. Jay just look down sadly. Now this is my chance to sweet talk to him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1fe9e7bbbb3773a9717966a96a73749b/tumblr_mfzoj1GvaE1r6ow53o1_500.gif

"Jay gwenchana?" I asked

 

He did a weak smile and give one nod but not looking at me. Please don't tell me he is jealous. He should be hating her instead!! This can't be happening. NO! NO!!

 

"Jay you still have us... No point crying over things that had already happen... you want to go some where else since it's hurting for you to sit here? I asked

"I need some time alone... I'll be right back..," he told me and went off

"Bro, where are you going?" Dok2 asked

"I'll be back alright?" Jay told the rest

 

I know deep down inside he is jealous!! Damn you Shasha!! How dare you hurt Jay! But I can't blame you 100%. You some sort of help me to get Jay as well.

 

Jay Park's pov

I went into the gents and a saw few guys inside. I wash my face quite a couple of times in the sink. I heard some conversation about me behind my back. I am a man who doesn't use words to venge my anger. I use actions instead as the effect is much more faster. I slam my hand on the sink and turn around giving them a deadly stare. Those bunch of cowards leave the gents immediately. I look at my pathetic self in the mirror.

 

"Nichkhun and Shasha? Not again man!! I've been noticing them since that day. How could it be? ANDWE!! ANDWE!!!!!" I exclaimed

 

I am starting to develop feelings for her!!!! So all of my effort being with her for the past few years had been wasted?

 

Shasha's pov

"So far so good.. I could sense Jay's jealousy..," Nichkhun told me

 

Although Nichkhun said that, I had a feeling that Jay don't really give a damn. I mean he is famous now, why would he care about his friends when he know that he going to have a stable career? Whatever it is, I hope the plan will turn out good. A few minutes later, me and Nichkhun walk out of school and I told him that I am going to visit a friend at a cafe. I asked whether he wants to tag along but unfortunately he can't. I wished him goodbye and went on our seperate ways.

I went to Youngjae's workplace and on the way there, I bought for him lunch. I reach there a few minutes later and entered the cafe. I look around and he isn't there.

 

"YAH!!" someone shouted from behind me

"AHHH!!" I accidentally scream

 

Aiish this Himchan!!! Never fails to irritate me!!

 

"Where is Youngjae?" I asked

"Somewhere... over the rainbow!! Hahah!!' he teased

"Aaarrghh!!" I grumbled and went out of the cafe to search for him

 

He can't be that far from here. It's lunch time and he can't be eating at a food stall as he told me that he would always pack food from home. I check every street and nearby stall that is available but no sign of him. I feel kinda sad as I've not meet him for a long time. Miss him too. I stroll back to the cafe and finally saw him sitting on the stpes back of the cafe looking so miserable and gloomy. What is going on? Don't tell me it's about a girl...

 

Youngjae's pov

Time pass so soon and it had been more than 2 weeks I have not met Shasha. I have been texting her but she didn't reply most of it and even if she were to reply, it will only be one word. Every day that passes, I could feel the seperated feeling from Shasha, Will I be able to meet her again? I miss her smile, he laugh, her features everything!!! Oh God, when will she appear again right in front of me. I can't even concentrate during work. Gosh, Shasha where the hell have you been hiding? Does she still regard me as her friend? Or is it just a say but no actions taken? Haiz...

 

"YAH YOUNGJAE!!!!" that familiar voice called out

 

I lift up my head and try to find that sound. To my surprise, it's Shasha!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I'm more than happy right now!!! I am so stun by her appearance. God answer my prayers? Seriously, I am still surprised.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8b6md8UpW1qk5xy9o1_r1_500.gif

"Wassup?" she asked swagly

"G..g..goo..good!!" I stuttered

"Hahahah why are you stuttering?" she asked

"Ania..nothing.. haha...," I finally said properly

"Gosh, it's been so long.. haha kinda miss you!!" she said taking a seat beside me

 

[HEART BEATING CONTINUOUSLY] Did she just said that she misses me? Or am I hearing things? My God, my God, my energy level is fully charge now. I am fully energise. She ask me why am I looking so sad. Instead of telling her the truth that I miss her, I just said that I am tired from work and decided to rest at the back here for a while. Honestly, I had fallen in love with her. My instinct is saying that she is the right girl for me. Everytime when I am with her, I will always be happy as a lark. She brings in happiness into my life. I think I really do fall for her for real now. No jokes guys. She then handed me something.

 

"What is this?" I asked

"I bought you lunch.. my treat...," she said

"How do you know I love rice cakes?" I asked again

"You told me once that it's your favourite food...," she said

 

And she remembered it? Even my own friends wouldn't do that. OMG Shasha, you didn't only make me fall in love with you, but you make me fall DEEPLY in love with you.

 

"Let's share it then ok?" I suggested as I feel bad eating alone with her staring at me

"Nah, it's ok... I'm full actually, [stomach grumbling]..," she lied

"Really? Hahaha don't lie to me... Come let's share. Sharing is caring!!! Hahaha!" I joked and we both had our meal together

 

Although it's not at a romantic or nice area, I do feel bless that at least she bothers to come to my workplace to visit me. Can this happen often? I wish she could be with me 24/7. While enjoying our meal, she apologised upon not replying my text messages and why she had been busy so lately. Since we're now that close, I decided to ask her more detail about her friendship as I seriously want to know why she had that sad expression on her face that time at the orphanage. She told me the whole story from their childhood days till now and how she fall in love with one of this friend of hers named Jay. The moment she said that, my heart is like being ripped off from my body.

 

"But whatever, I am trying to get over him anyways... It's clear that we're not meant to be together... He is a big jerk!" she scolded

 

Phew, that was close. It almost ruined my plans to proposed to her. She told me that her holidays are coming soon. Upon saying that, I decided to go on an outing with her, just the two of us. My intention was to get to know more about her. She agreed to it immediately.

 

"Alright then cool. So it's all set?" I confirmed again

"Yup, I need to get out of town to calm my mind down..," Shasha told me

"Err.. I wish I could stay longer but I have to get back to work now.. Sorry chingu!" I apologised

"Oh... it's ok, it's ok.. It's my fault for delaying your time. Hurry, before you get fired... Haha bye!!," she said pushing me inside in a friendly way

 

I wave her goodbye and she did a cute heart pose causing me to be flatteed by it. AHHHHHHHHHH!!1 I almost pass out but Jonggup pull me towards the kitchen and saw Shasha and wave at her as well.

 

Shasha's pov

Aiish those boys...Such playful boys but thank God I didn't see my enemy. I bought a cone of chocolate ice-cream as the hot weather is killing me. I finish my ice-cream in less than 15 minutes. I am walking down a narrow street where it is deserted. I'm not afraid at all as I have music to keep me company. I freak out and was so astonished when I felt my leg being grab tightly. I manage to move away from whatever thing that is.

 

"h...he....hel....help..m..me..[coughing out blood]"

"WOOYOUNG? Yah, gwenchana??" I immediately rush to him who is dragging himself to get up, with blood stains all over his shirt

 

I quickly bring him to the nearest bench.

 

"What happened? Are you into fight again?" I asked being caring

 

He just keep quiet

 

"I'll bring you to the doctor. Let's go..," I said but he stopped me

"Don't.... Don't waste your money for a jerk like me..," he refused

"Wooyoung, jaebal.. your life is more important. Come!" I forced him and managed to reach the doctor in a few minutes

 

Shasha's pov

After I've made payments, I join Wooyoung who is sitting on the bench outisde the doctor's clinic. You know, that burning feeling is still inside of me after what he did which causes our friendship to be ruined but seeing him in this kind of pitiful condition just makes me wanna help. I can't see my friends in pain no matter how bad they are. I am about to touch his shoulder but he move away.

 

"Why? Why do you still help me?" he asked

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r611/seisheya/wooyoung3.jpg

"Cause you're still my friend. I try to forget about you and Taecyeon but I just can't. Our friendship is too strong for me to forget about you. I'm still angry actually but seeing you in this state just urge me to help. Why are you involved in a fight again?" I asked

"Nah, it's nothing big... It's not even painful...," he said

"Oh yeah, how could I forget.. the fearless Wooyoung huh? Hahah...," I joked trying to reunite my friendship back with him

"Hahaha... Shasha please forgive me? I didn't mean to ruin our friendship..," he apologised surprisingly

"Eh, it's ok. Humans makes mistakes... Can you please be friends with Taecyeon again?" I begged

 

He keep quiet looking as if he is being force to do that. I thought he had learn about being mature but I guess he hasn't yet. I know he wouldn't want to make the first move. Haiz... still the old Wooyoung.

 

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything..," Wooyoung said which made me smile and hug him

"Komawo chingu!!! Komawo, komawo!!!!" I said

"[coughing]... yah, yah, relax... aiish... it's painful arra?" he scolded

"Oh mianhe.. BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAY IT'S NOT!! LIAR!! hehhehe ^^..," I giggled

"Ouch!!Hmm.. since you have help me today...," he said and I quickly add on

"Movie treat??? Please, please, please...," I pleaded

"Aiish.. you and your movies!!! Arasoh!! Let's go!!" Wooyoung rubbed my head and we went to the

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kBiXsmsA6Gk/UIe2uB3O0OE/AAAAAAAAAA8/lvvAAakn2Oo/s250-c-k-no/ProfilePhotos

Joyness flowed through my veins as I manage to got along well with Wooyoung. Hopefully he and Taecyeon would be friends again. Just because of the stupid misunderstanding, they are not talking to each other? What is this?? My nightmare is slowly becoming unreal which is kinda good. Haha free movie for me today!!

 

Narrator's pov

It's Friday, Friday!!! Many students are so eager for lesson to end soon as it's the last day of school. Some can't even concentrate during their last lesson and they keep fixing their eyes on the clock. Tik, tok, tik tok and FINALLY the final school bell rang and the enthusiasm students cheer, in fact all students from every class scream their lungs out, can't wait to breathe the air of holidays! Book and worksheets are being thrown everywhere and all of the teachers could do is to shake their head from side to side.

Nichkhun is waiting forShasha outside the class while she pack her things. While packing, Shasha keep on wondering. Has Wooyoung and Taecyeon cleared their misunderstanding?She had never seen them together in school this few days. But she can't blame Wooyoung, he didn't made a promise. Haiz... seems like the dong saeng have to set things right now!! It's the last day of school and Shasha will ensure that she better get them together..

 

"Last day of school and you're the last one to exit your class? Usually you're the first!!" Nichkhun complained

"Haha sorry...," Shasha apologised

 

They are walking pass Jay's class when they saw Sandara and Jay wakling in front of them slowly. Once again, they acted out. Shasha is feeling that there is  no point doing it as she never seen any sign of jealousy from Jay. But Nichkhun insisted that they should continue acting until he gives up and confess. Nichkhun who knows Jay's character quite well, knows what Jay is feeling and Shasha would never ever able to understand what kind of ego guys have and they won't show their weak side to anyone. So, Nichkhun purposely pull Shasha and walk pass them and surround his arms on Shasha's shoulder and have some lovely talk with her.

 

"Should we go on a holiday trip together? Just the two of us?"Nichkhun asked

"Sounds good!! I would love too!" Shasha replied at the same at the corner of her eyes trying to get a glance at Jay hoping for him to show some sign

"Haha,we could chill at the calm beach, with no disturbance and no need to worry about anything. Seoul has bring such bad memories to you don't they? Now you don't have to worry since you have me. I'll always be by your side!!" Nichkhun said

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsZiaVTLMVQ/TJrryJTJDfI/AAAAAAAACMk/YgSCTNA8XQg/s1600/jaepark.jpg

Jay couldn't take it anymore that he let go fo Sandara's hand and stormed pass them. He is sick and tired of it seeing the girl that he admire being taken by someone else. Devastation, sadness and madness is what he is experiencing now.

 

"Jay wait up!!" Sandara shouted

 

Nichkhun's pov

Once we saw Jay walking off, feeling of proudness is looming inside of me now. That's a clear answer for you Shasha.

 

"Shasha are you ok?" I asked as she is looking so guilty

"What do you think he is thinking? Is he mad? I feel bad Nichkhun.. We shouldn't have done that..," she told me

"Eh, you're not at fault. That's a karma for him. Trust me it's a good sign that he is doing that.. It means somewhere inside of him still have feelings for you...Think positive!" I adviced her

 

We went straight to the cafeteria and to our surprised, amazement we can't believe what we saw right in front of our eyes. Wooyoung is actually talking to Taecyeon? But it seems like it's not in a friendly way. Shasha run towards them like the win followed by me. It's a relief at first seeing them together but once I heard their conversation it's really not nice.

 

"Hey hey what's going on?" Shasha asked

"Here I am trying to be friends with him and there he goes with his nonsense again!!!" Wooyoung complained

"Excuse me, I am trying to make things to turn out beautiful and you start the nonsense first damn it!! Liar!!" Taecyeon argued

"Come on guys, enough already alright?Till when are you gonna be like this? Just forgive and forget ok? Taecyeon please..," I nagged

"Arasoh, arasoh, sorry alright? AAARRGHH!" Taecyeon grumbled

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/apop_newlooks/2pm/1alb-taecyeon1.jpg

"Wooyoung, I beg you?" Shasha said

"I will stay if he is out of the group!!" Wooyoung complained

"FINE!!! I'M OUT!!!" Taecyeon argued

"ME TOO!!! JERK!!" Wooyoung added and both went on their seperate ways

 

What the hell? They we so close to being good to each other. I gurantee Wooyoung started it first!! I feel like I'm taking care of a 4 year old kid. Me and Shasha just sigh and shake our heads

 

Shasha's pov

10 am in the morning the next day...

I woke up early and start to pack up my things into my Dickies bag pack for my outing with Youngjae later. What happened yesterday was a waste seriously. If only Wooyoung didn't start first they could have been friends back again. Haiz.. I am too tired and sick of helping them. It's really up to them now. I really can't be bothered after trying on many ways to get them back together. Now I need to calm my thoughts down and enjoy the trip instead of being stress upon unnescessary matters. I just wanna see for how long they could fight. I receive a text message from Youngjae telling me that he is on his way to the bus station. I am just about to put my phone down when another text came.

 

Message?:

From: Nichkhun

To: Shasha

Morning sis! Have fun in Jeju Island with, who's that guy's name again? Ah Youngjae right? Have a safe trip and buy me souveniors arra? hehehe...Take care.

PS: Don't have too much fun if you know what I mean... A girl and a guy going on an outing alone could be quite dangerous. Make sure what happen about you stuck in the building with that guy won't happen again. I'm always watching you arra~~~~hehe ^^

 

What the hell Nichkhun? Haha. I quickly rush to the toilet and take a shower.

 

Jay Park's pov

I am sitting at a couch watching my television programme but at the same time monitoring Shasha's movement who is kinda rushing. She and Nichkhun must be going on a trip today. She seems so excited. How could she not be if she is to go with her boyfriend. Fun isn't it leaving me at home without even offering me to tag along? Although we're now like having a barrier in between, she could at least ask me. What is so great about Nichkhun? I am so famous, I am earning lots of money now? Is she blind? Would it be great to have a boyfriend like this? Peatry then climb on my lap, signalling me to massage his head. Then Shasha went to the big mirror which is located near the television and check on how she look. I can't help but to stare at her as well. I am like, 'if only she is my girl'. I feel like giving her a back hug for a sudden but who am I trying to make it happen? She would prefer Nichkhun to do it.

After tying up her hair, she put on a cap and spray some perfume on her neck and some on the shirt. She grab her bag pack, adjust the length of it. She then walk towards me. My heart is beating fast. Is she saying goodbye to me or maybe giving me a goodbye hug?

 

"Peatry, I'll get going first arasoh? Annyeong! I'll play with you when I get back ok? Muacks!" she said to Peatry and kissed him and walk off

"Woof!" Peatry barked

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2527672046/images.jpg

 

Just like that? What about me? She actually prefer saying her goodbyes to a dog compared to me? This can't be true. I stand up, rush to the main door and called her which causes her to stop and turn.

 

"Have fun during your trip..," I wished

"Thanks..," she replied

"Come back home safely and take care..," I wished her again

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p543/TOP-class/tumblr_lwzypjeQVp1qak6q0o1_400.png?t=1333153987

She pause, give me a small smile.

 

"You too..," she said and went off

 

I stand at the main door until she is nowhere to be found. I went back to sit on the couch givng a glare at Peatry. Honestly it's my first time feeling so jealous with a dog. I carry Peatry up and still stare at him causing Peatry to look away.

 

"Aiish. happy aren't you? Why must you make me feel jealous as well? Huh? Have you been taking lessons from Nichkhun? huh? She should actually say goodbye to me instead of you.. You can't even talk and reply her back!! You one lucky dog!! Hahaha... Come here" I scolded Peatry but then change my angry tone to a more pampered one and rub his head

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczvlaT2O01rx917fo1_500.jpg
 

Narrator's pov

The moment Jay said that, Shasha feels like cancelling her plan with Youngjae. She is sort of happy that at least Jay is still caring towards her. Since she don't want to disappoint Youngjae she continue on with her journey.Youngjae had been waiting for Shasha for the past few minutes now. Many people and tourists are surrounding this area. Youngjae starts to grumble and curse when he was shock by a sudden grab on his shoulder causing him to jerk up.

 

"BOO!!! Hahaha, sorry I'm late!! Traffic!!" Shasha apologised

 

Youngjae purposely gave that sullen expression on his face to scare Shasha.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/43fcb6d713e59937e1a423499127c374/tumblr_mh3r1654lf1s2pup4o1_500.jpg

"Realx, I told you I am sorry...," Shasha start to get emotional

"Hahahaha gotcha!!! Come on,let's get on the bus!" Youngjae ordered

 

Being a bit playful, Shasha pushed Youngjae away so that she get to board the bus first. She burst out laughing seeing Youngjae's 'what the hell' expression as he climb aboard. The both of them sit at the most end of the bus. It's really a long journey.

 

"I'm hungry!!" Shasha complained

"Here, I bought some boiled eggs...," Youngjae said

 

They eat and after a light snack, they fell asleep with Shasha's head on Youngjae's shoulder. They reach about 2 hours later and the amazing and beautiful scenery at Jeju Island caught their attention.  Flora and fauna everywhere. Feeling so excited, Shasha pulled Youngjae's hand and they run into a field filled with yellow flowers.

http://wulanryeoclouds1004.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/j2.jpg

 

Shasha's pov

It's been a long time I havent been to Jeju Island. Last time is when I was only 6 years old and Zelo was 5? This place doesn't change one bit. I am being so kid like that I keep jumping around, browse through the flowers with my palms. Youngjae is busy taking photos since it's his first time here. Can see that facial expression is showing a lot of WOWness. We take a lot of pictures of ourselves.

 

"Shasha, how do I look?" Youngjae asked trying to act pretty by inserting a flower at the side of his ear

"Hahahahahahaha~~~~!!" I laugh out loud

 

We're so lethargic that we lay flat on the soft green grass.

 

"If only life would be this peaceful...," Youngjae said

"I know right... all you hear is the sound of the wind blowing, waves crashing..," I added

"Yah, let's go. We need to do some sight seeing here!! Hurry up!!" Youngjae said pulling Shasha up

"Haiz.. can't we just rest for a while!!" Shasha sighed

 

There our journey begins. We went window shopping, sight seeing, watching performances, eating all of the delicious food and playing games and many more. We had so much fun that we didn't realize time flies so soon and it's already 7pm. We decided to buy some pack food and chill at out last destination which is the beach before heading back to Seoul. After buying our food, we walked pass some souvenior shop. Instead of wasting time buying it later, I might as well buy it now. I bought souveniors for Nichkhun and for the rest of them.

It's already 7.30pm and we are now eating while looking up at the blanket of stars above. Damn that memory of me and Jay is playing in my mind right now. We chat and chat until we came to the topic which I am not comfortable to talk about.

 

"Shasha, I have something to tell you..," Youngjae said while I am biting my chicken wing

"What?" I asked

"I know it's too soon but I just want to let you know how I feel about you.. Ever since the first time we met I only like you as a normal friend but when it becomes a habit of us always bumping into each other outside, my feelings for you grew and it's not just any other feelings. After being close friends, I start to realised that I have fallen in love with you. Thinking about my ex and you, you really brighten up my day. I miss you so badly but yesterday was like a miracle come true as you just appeared! I'm not asking you to give me the answer now but can you think about it?" Youngjae asked

 

I don't know whether to laugh or be stun by it. Why suddenly he said this? I do understand how he felt but the thing is I still do have feelings for Jay and uurrghhh!!! This is so complicated.

 

"Eh, what am I doing? I am not supposed to make this outing an awkward one! It's ok, I will give you time to think and I can wait... Yah, let's change topic arra? Haha the stars look beautiful tonight!!" he changes the topic

"They are indeed..," I said trying my best not to be awkward

 

Youngjae's pov

I just hope that she made a very good choice. I've done my part for telling my true feelings. Now it's her turn to do her part by giving me an answer.

 

We took the last bus home and in the bus we never even chat to each other at all. Shasha is listening to songs while I am staring at the outiside scenery. Back to awkwardness again. Should I feel regret? Aiish!Then I felt a heavy weight landed on my shoulder. Shasha fell asleep. I adjusted her head properly so that she feels comfortable to lean on. I removed her fringe which is covering her face and adjust the air conditioner. I cover her body with my jacket.

 

"Aww what a sweet couple they are..," an old woman aged about 65 told her husband

"Reminds me of when we were young..," replied the old man

"Take good care of her arra?" adviced the old woman

"Arasoh ahjumma.. komawo..," I thanked them and focus my eyes on Shasha

 

The question is will she be mine?

 

One hour later....

I didn't realised that I fell asleep as well when the bus driver make a sudden brake causing all of the passengers to wake up. A lot of cursing and grumbling is happening.

 

"What happened?" Shasha asked rubbing her eyes

"The driver did a sudden brake...," I told her

 

I look outside and it's pitch dark. I can't see a thing. The bus is driving at a normal speed now. Then I heard a loud horn coming from in front of our bus. However the driver seems to not care about it and continue driving. Is he deaf or something? It keeps on getting louder and louder. Feeling worried for this people and most importantly Shasha, I went up to the driver.

 

"Ajjushii there seems to be a vihicle coming towards us..," I informed him

"I know but there seems to be a problem with the brake!!! I can't stop the bus!!!," he said panicly

"What??!!! Let me help!!" I said starting to get panic

 

We're talking about the lives of 50 passengers here. Their lives are too precious. Since I had some driving lessons with Jonggup before, I might me able to safe the day. I saw lights not far from the bus. We must be getting close. Damn it's a huge construction truck!!! I tried my best to stop the bus but to no avail. The passengers starts to cry in fear, scared that this would be the last day they would be seeing light. I'm sweating all over trying to adjust this freaking brake.

 

[HONK HONK, HONK HONK~~~~]

, it's only a few centimetres away and there is no way the truck is going to turn right or left because of it's size. Damn it!!! I keep on trying and trying!!!! Again the sound of the honk could be heard.

[HONK, HONK, HONK~~~~~~~~]

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" screams everyone

"Damn!!!!" I said

 

There is not much time left. The truck is only inches away.... Without wasting time...

"Everyone heads down!!" I shouted

 

I quickly run to Shasha to protect her but......

 

[BAMP]

 

Narrator's pov

The huge truck came in contact with the bus causing the bus to flew off from the road and landed a few metres away. It landed with a crash. Everyone was unconcious. Only Youngjae is the strong one who could still open up his eyes, crawling his way out from the bus and walk unstably.

http://www.dhcblog.com/rin0223/img/655/img20130212.jpg

 

Blooding oozing out from his head. Youngjae, in his weak position hurriedly find Shasha, digging all of the destroyed pieces of the bus. He gets more and more frustrated when he can't find Shasha.

 

"Shasha? SHASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!ARRRGGHHH!!!" yelled Youngjae