Chapter 21

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

Uh-oh, looks like someone is in deep trouble and his secret is about to be exposed!!! Haha will it? Youngjae was loss for words and he is too panic stricken upon his other two friend's appearance. You guys must know what type of guy Himchan is. Well incase if you guys have forgotten. he is a very good joker and he likes teasing people and he will never get bored of it. As long as he live, he will distract anyone whenever he can. Knowing about Himchan's character, Youngjae just place his hand's on his face, covering his embarrassed facial expression at the same time cursing him with all of the vulgarity words that he could think of silently. He is afraid that Himchan would go overboard with his teasing. Jonggup is just standing there, laughing softly.

Shasha, who doesn't know what the hell is going on, is just looking so lost right now. She keep glancing at those three guys with no idea on how they are related and who they are. However, she remembered one of them which is Jonggup since Youngjae had introduce her to him before, the first time she discover Youngjae working at the cafe. She wanted to say hi but she can't remeber his name.All she does in the end is to scratch her head in confusion. Before Himchan could breathe a word, Youngjae quickly act as a serious person.

 

"Stop standing there the both of you! Hurry up and pack all the eclairs and muffins now!!! We're gonna be late if we don't hurry!" Youngjae instructed and went to the washroom to calm his blushing face right now.

 

Since Shasha is free, she lend a helping hand to both of the guys and from there they chat and actually get to know about each other. Not much but it takes some time to know each other well. While Shasha is packing the muffins in the box, Himchan just jump beside her suddenly causing Shasha to startled a bit but she still continue. I think you guys should know what a busybody would do.

 

"Are you sure Youngjae isn't your type of guy? Yah, do you like him??" Himchan asked cheekily

"No, I just treat him as a friend. Not more than that.... Why are you so curious about it? Doesn't mean you see us together, it's confirm that we're a couple right??" Shasha said

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31500000/B-A-P-No-Mercy-bap-31504999-500-275.png

"Pffftt~~~ Hmm, you sure?? Something tells me that there is something going on between you too!" Himchan protested, trying really hard to figure out the truth

"Haiz.... whatever dude!! I have no time to entertain a person like you... Up to you to believe it or not alright?? Now move, you're blocking my way!!" Shasha said with a swag accent

 

Himchan was taken aback by what she said. He didn't expect Shasha to talk back to him. Haha he doesn't know her boyish character yet. Jonggup just giggled and place his arms around Himchan's shoulder, signalling him on how pathetic he is to get a great warning from a girl.

 

"Shut up!!" Himchan said looking so pissed and stare back at Shasha who is arranging the boxes neatly

"She is one of a kind chick man.. Beware!!" Jonggup joked and receive a friendly punch from Himchan

 

Once everything is being prepared, they set off to their destination who Shasha don't know where is it exactly. Himchan is still angry and cursing Shasha upon what she does did to him. They ride Jonggup's car and off they set!

 

Jay Park's pov

Phew, I just finish practice and now I realised that practicing with my new crew is much more tougher compared to me own old crew. I mean Dok2 really wants perfection and he assumes that each and everyone of us is a fast learner. I'm perspiring really badly, I'm lethargic and all I just wanna do right now is to lay on a bed and sleep. To me I think I had practiced enough but to Dok2, he is still not satisfied. To be honest, no point forcing me to continue to practice as I actually can't concentrate. I just feel that I don't belong here! Now too bad there is no turning back. I'm trap here! Haiz... I did a regretful sigh and wipe my sweating body with a small towel.

Man, I miss Shasha suddenly. And that scene about her discovering the bandage replayed once again in my mind.I start to daydream about us, when a hand tap hard on my shoulder.

 

"Wassup bro? Tired already?" Dok2 asked

"Yeah.. kinda..," I replied unwillingly

"Come on man.... This up coming battle is absolutely important. If we win this battle tonight, we could be famous man.. and it would change all of our lives forever...We're not talking about a dollar but it's freaking 1 million dollar for god sake.. You know the feeling of being a celebrity? Should be cool huh? See, hanging out with us is much more better compared to your old crew..," Dok2 told me

"Haha... I know about that... I'll get back to you later alright..I need some time alone..," I told him showing him my fake smile

 

He then give me a one friendly tap on the shoulder and walk off, respecting my decision on me being alone. I felt like going back to my own old crew. Aiissh, am I too harsh on her when I purposely get myself closer to Sandara in school that time? But I have no choice but to make her hate me or Shasha would be in trouble, I am being force to make her hate me. Aiissh foolish me!!I shouldn't have done that. Did she believe that me and Sandara are in a relationship? I hope not!! ! I've broke her heart once again! Feeling depressed, I just close my eyes and think about the sins that I've done.

http://ukwonluv.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/pzh4wxpb1r17.png?w=280&h=270

 

Sandara's pov

I just finish my practice and it's time for me to rest after 3 hours of dancing without any break. Then, something at the corner of my eyes caught my attention. I smile when I see him as what he did to me yesterday is too sweet to resist!! I mean I just can't believe is he now so close to me thanks to Dok2 oppa. Now Jay could kiss Shasha's goodbye and live with me from now on. Seems like something is bothering him. But I just wonder, when will he confess to me? Haiz.. hope it happens faster before that take him away from me. Then Dok2 walk towards me and whispered to me something. My expression become more worried seeing Jay so depress.

http://mnkoreanpop.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/20130118-120105.jpg

 

"Is Jay ok??" I asked

"Well, you know what to do.. Make sure he stays in the crew alright? You're good at sweet words don't you??" Dok2 hinted me

 

Both of us smirk at each other as both of us have different evil intentions. I don't wanna get rid of Jay from my life and Dok2 don't want to loose a very good dancer like him as well. The battle is happening later at night and Jay better made us proud. So without wasting time, I skip towards Jay and sit beside him causing him to open up his eyes.

 

"Sorry did I just distract you??" I asked and smile

"Nah, you're not..," Jay said lazily

"What's with that sad face, Something has been bothering you lately? You know you could always talk to me about it. I'll try my best to help..," I offered my help

"It's ok... I can handle it myself.. Thanks anyways.," he said and went on with his practice

 

Hmph!! He rejected my help!! How dare he!! I doubt that he is thinking about that and his other bastards friends. He should be thankful that he have a crew that could back him up!!! I stormed out of the room feeling so irritated by his attitude sometimes. But I still do love him to the max! It's ok Dara, I have to be patience and won't give up in love. I must not loose to that ! But it's good that her friendship is now unstable. I flip my hair and went out of the practice room to get some fresh air.

 

Narrator's pov

So back to where Shasha and the other three boys are. Their destination is actually at the children's orphanage.

 

"An orphanage??" Shasha said

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you but me and my friends here sometimes did some voluntary work for the orphanage here...," Youngjae explained

 

Then one toddler came running out from the playing area and run towards Himchan who is already in a standby position in hugging the little cute kid.

http://img0096.popscreencdn.com/123428831_korean-style-cute-boy-girl-trendy-baby-toddler-child-hat.jpg

"Himchan hyung!!!!!" the little kid exclaimed in delight

"Aiiggo, hows my little Hae-jin doing??? Aiiggo, have you been eating well??" Himchan asked

"Mmmm.," Hae-jin nodded cutely causing all of them to be mesmerized by it

 

Then Jonggup and Himchan went in leaving Youngjae and Shasha at the entrance.

 

"Sorry didn't tell about it earlier..You sure you still wanna stay??" Youngjae asked

"Hahahah, you're funny!! Come on, it's an orphanage and I love entertaining kids!! Of course I wouldn't reject it.. Hahahaha~~~," Shasha laughed out loud and went inside causing Youngjae to be shock by her answer which he didn't expect to hear

"There should be lots of memories here..," Shasha said thinking about her kindergarten times

 

Youngjae just gave a grin and follow Shasha in.

 

Shasha's pov

Seriously, the moment I entered the orphanage, I had this lucky feeling inside of me. You know, just by seeing this kids just made me wanna cry. Why? It's sad that their parents are no longer with them but still they try to show their happy side, running around, playing and joking around with their friends, treating each other like their own brothers and sisters. It brings tears to my eyes seeing all of these lovely kids. If I could, I would adopt each and everyone of them. This made me realised how lucky I am to have a family even though their attitude sometimes. At least I could feel their love unlike all this innocent and cute kids whom only encountered love from friends and teachers. It's absolutely not the same with their own parents.

Some of them were even being abandoned by their own parents. After asking the teachers or the caretaker of the orphanage on what happened to their parents, I feel like strangling every single parents that surrender their child here. Seriously, I am so bewildered upon hearing most of the reasons. The common reason that I heard is parents couldn't support their newborn child as they are divorced, parents are dead and the reason that makes me wanna flip the table that is in front of me right now is that most child that is here right now actually came from young couple around my age who did some . To make it clear and simple, after the girls know that they are pregnant, they decided to dumped their child here treating as if like they are trash or something, just because they are still schooling and can't look after them. Bull right? Dumb people, if they knew this is going to happen then why take the risk and do it?? Why? Shops are lacking out of condoms? Or is the guy too poor to buy it?? Stupid fools!!

I don't understand why would they do that to all this poor innocent human beings? To be honest, they are all darn cute and just by seeing their smile on their faces lit up my day. I am helping a small boy to pick up his toy which is on the floor when someone tap me on the shoulder.

 

"It's time to distribute the foods to the children now!" Youngjae told me

 

I find them so adorable when their teachers called them to sit on the long table which is being set up by Jonggup and that irritating friend of his, Himchan. All are so enthusiastic and can't wait to eat their meal. We are being invited to join them and could sit beside any kid. My eye caught one of the kid which is sitting at the far end who seems to be kinda lonely. I decided to accompany him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! May I sit next to you?" I asked politely, giving that unnie aura

 

He nodded vigorously as if like he is need of friend.

 

"What's your name??" I asked

"Min-su..," he answeed

"Ah~~ I'm Shasha nunna..haha..," I inroduced myself

"Hello Shasha nunna! Nice to meet you!" he said politely and cutely

I smile and was so adored by his cuteness. Then, a few minutes later, the teacher and the three guys help to distribute the rice and vegetable soup to them. They started screaming and clapping their hands when the food is right in front of them. When all foods are being distributed, all of us tuck in and I actually offered to feed Min-su. OMG!!! He is like a little angle. After feeding him a few times, he wanted to feed me as well. AWWWW!!!! That really made my day. However, once again, I feel sad for this child that tears starts rolling down.

 

"Nunna, why are you crying?" he asked

"Haha.. ania.. it's nothing...," I told him and patted his head

"Nunna open your mouth.. ahhhh," he said, and with a spoon full of rice, he moved his tiny cute hands towards my mouth

"Ahhhum...haha yum yum!! Komawo~!" I said chewing on it

 

Then, I heard some conversation happening right in front of me. Two kids, one girl and the other is a guy is fighting over an eggroll which reminds me of something..

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

[At the age of 6 years old]

"Kids, it's your meal time!! Come and get it!!!" Jay's mum shouted from the kitchen to the five friends who is playing outside their house

 

Without further a due, the five of them rush in as their stomach has been waiting for something delicious to fill it up!And when this happens,  there would always be a punishment  for it. Well, this is what I mean.

 

"Yah whoever reaches the dining table last will have to treat ice cream later on!!!" Shasha suggested the forfeit

"Definitely not gonna be me!!!" Wooyoung said confidently while the others are busy running

 

In the end, Wooyoung is the last one to reach thanks to Jay who pulled Shasha just to sabotage Wooyoung for being the loser....All of them burst out laughing except for Wooyoung who is grumbling like an angry tiger who didn't manage to get his prey. So Wooyoung has no choice but to treat them ice cream or else he would have to do an even more complicated punishment which of course he wouldn't want to. The aroma of the food causes them to just grab their chopsticks and attack the food.

Around a few minutes later, they almost finish their food. There is only one eggroll left on tht white plate. Wooyoung and Shasha's favourite food apart from all the dishes. Both had their eyes on it and then they stare at each other giving a signal that that eggroll is theirs. Then their chopsticks touch the eggroll at the same time and it turns out to be an eggroll war,

 

"Yah!!! That's mine!!" Shasha insisted

"Ania!!! My chopsticks touch it first!! MINE!!!" Wooyoung protested pulling the eggroll to him

"MINE!!" Shasha said

"MINE!!!!" Wooyoung said

 

Thanks to their roughness, the eggroll accidentally flew off from the chopstick's grip and landed on the floor. It can't  be eaten anymore!!"

 

"NO!!!!' Wooyoung yelled

 

Shasha just rolled her eyes and was disappointed that her eggroll which is now gone!! She sigh disappointedly but a miracle happened. Jay shook his head from side to side and give his eggroll to her.

 

"Haha.. here you go..," Jay feed Shasha

"Yeah!!!! Komawo!!!" Shasha thanked him while chewing on it

"Haha arra, arra, chew first and then talk or you'll get choked!!" Jay reminded

 

[BACK TO REALITY]

 

Jay Park's pov

Damn, why did I order this dish!! There is eggroll in it. And every bite that I take reminds me about what happened years ago with Shasha and her eggroll. I just ate like a few quarter of it and move the bowl aside and try to replay that incident again in my mind.

http://www.popasia.net/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/b16ca_20110305_jaypark11.jpg

That incident sure is hard to erase from my mind. I look to my right imagining Shasha sitting beside me. But that is just my imagination. Where is the real her? Shouldn't she be here? Fighting with Wooyoung about the eggrill again? I should be feeding her...Haizz.. if only that incident could repeat itself right now...

 

"Yo Jay, finish your meal?" one of my crew, Junior asked

"Err.. yeah...," I answered

"Then come on man, we gotta practice..," he said

"I'll meet you at the practice room ayte? You just go first..," I told him

 

He gave me an 'ok' signal and went up. My goodness, I really have to focus right now!!! If we really win this battle it would be a dream come true to be the world's best crew international! Aiissh focus Jay!! FOCUS!!!! I shake my head and try to get myself to focus while I made my way to the dance studio. We must win or else I am just wasting my time joining and sacrificing myself for this crew!! I need to put all those aside and be the 'best dancer' for tonight's battle. It will really be a life changing for me if we win. 

 

Shasha's pov

Those memories is so unforgetable that I just smile secretly thinking about it. I really miss that moment!! If only Jay were to be beside me right now, feeding me like what he used to do before. I accidentally jerk up from my sit when the two kids in front starts raising their voice at each other!!!

 

"AH~~THAT'S MINE EGGROLL!!!!!!" the boy shouted which reminds me of Wooyoung

 

To stop them from being a very serious fight, I stand up and went towards them. Alright, a few second later I am in between them but amazingly they are still arguing about it. Haha seriously it's like Shasha and Wooyoung kid's version. I chuckled imagining about it. Then, the girl is about to hit the boy but I manage to stop her before she did so.

 

"Hey, don't do that to your friend. It's not good to fight with each other. Do you want your friendship with him to be ruin?" I asked politely, her head

"No...," she said disappointingly, feeling so guilty

"You guys care for each other right??" I said

 

Both of them nodded their heads together.

 

"Alright now, instead of fighting, both of you could share it so that each of you have an eggroll. Shall we share?" I asked

"Mianhe Chung-Ae... Here you can have half of my eggroll..," the boy said politely and handed her half of his eggroll to her

"Komawo Dong-min.. sorry for scolding you..let's share!" Chung-Ae said cheerfully and they started to hug each other

 

When they did that, I start to back away and I feeling like crying suddenly without knowing why. Maybe I wish that Jay would do that to me.Haiz.. I stroll back to my seat. After lunch, it's  desert time!!! That is where all of the muffins and eclairs are being distributed. All these kids are so polite. Saying thank you after they are given one eclair and muffin. That's really sweet of them. All of them are so well-mannered. We then enjoy our food and once again, I am adored by Min-su cuteness as he take a bite of the ecalir.KYAH!!!!! PURE CUTENESS!!!

http://geek.elecwidget.com/uploadfiles/geekelecwidgetcom-1348152205/jang-geun-suk-s-son-looks-like-2pm-s-nichkhun-_1.png

Cute isn't he?? Haha you readers must be screaming your of right now!! Haha!! Just look at that beautiful, sparkling eyes from this angel!^^ I pinch his cheeks gently and his head. Feeling curious about him, I ask the teacher what happened to his parents. I manage to find out that his parents died in a car accident and he is the only one who manage to survive. That's one sad story.. In my heart I just pray for this kid's safety and everything that I could think of. Just imagine if he were to know what had happened to his parents. Poor child. I look at him with watery eyes and again he feed me the eclair and muffin. Wow, going here is not a waste of time at all! I do learn something. Haiz.. can I like adopt him straight away...

 

Youngjae's pov

I am feeding a kid when my attention is on Shasha who is talking to a teacher, carrying a small cute looking kid in her arms. Seems like she had made friends with some of the kids here. Instead of adoring the kids cuteness, I am actually adored by Shasha's character and her beautiful features, as well as her behaviour towards the kids. Looks like she can click with kids well. She joked with them well and even comfort them well for those who is crying. I then starts to imagine on how would it be like if both of us were to be parents to a few kids. 

http://en.korea.com/bap/files/2013/04/bioac-vcyaanwhs.jpg

"Youngjae hyung..," a kid beside me pulled on my jacket signalling me that he has finish chewing on his food and expect me to feed him more.

"Oh.. oh.. mianhe.. hyung mianhe..," I apologised and feed him a teaspoon of muffins

 

Aiissh!!! My imagination is now vanished!!! Damn! Maybe I should not imagine it and see how it goes as days pass by. First of all, will I be able to win her heart??

 

"Yah Youngjae!!" Himchan hit my shoulder and immediately sit down

"What do you want?" I asked in a irritated tone

"I have an advice for ya.... Don't ever dream of having her as a girlfriend!!" he adviced me

 

I just ignore him. Why should I listen to him anyways? I am not his dog to be told on what to do.

 

"She's rough and tomboyish!!" Himchan complained

"To you... But to me she is cool, great sense of humor and most importantly she has a very nice heart.. I think she is my type of girl..Don't judge people by their looks you know that??" I told him trying to insult

"But I don't think she would ever be a girl!" Himchan again said

"Trust me, she will! Just give her about a few months?" I said and then stand up and walk off with the kid towards the playground

http://postfiles9.naver.net/20130303_168/bmj8460_1362307945584dcBYK_PNG/1362307941265_capture_150.png?type=w1

"We'll see about that alright?? You'll regret it!!" I heard him yelled

 

I joined Jonggup and Shasha playing around with the kids. It's much more fun than entertainng Himchan.

 

At 3pm sharp

It's time for the children to take their afternoon nap. While they are doing that, the four of us have to help with the cleaning and that's where the real work starts. Jonggup volunteer to help wash all the culianry utensils, Himchan is to clear all the garbage and lastly me and Shasha with the laundry. I love it since the laundry area is at the back of the orpahanage school. Finally, peaceful. We did the traditional way where we need to put all the clothes inide a big basin add some soap and step on it continuously. Shasha is silent.

 

"Shasha, are you ok??" I asked

"Yeah..," she replied

"Why are you so silent.., tired?" I asked again

"Ania... it's just that, this place reminds me about my childhood days..," she said sadly

"Oh... did something happen between you and your childhood friends??" I asked

"No point asking now... haha...do you believe in best friends?" she asked

"It depends.. If I think that person could be trusted, doesn't backstabs you, always be there for you whenever you need them then I do..Actually, the truth is you don't have to like search for a perfect best friend. You will find it out who is it naturally. It takes time but you'll know it when you feel that he or she is your true best friend..," I adviced her

"I think that's how it goes huh?? Haha, I am so dumb. Searching around to find the perfect friend and once I find it, it turns out that he wasn't at all..," she sighed

 

Alright, I think I am starting to see what is going on now. I've seen her friends, not all but some before. I had a feeling that she is sad about them. I am guessing that it's either they had a fight with each other, or she likes one of them but something tells me that she is being rejected. I dare not asked her as I don't want to add on the depression on her and most importantly, I am afraid that she would give me the reason that I don't want to hear which causes her to be in a depression state now. I better safe the answer till the right time comes.

 

"You're not dumb, it's just that you're not careful. I know I am being such a busybody but I just wanna tell you that, if you really wanna know when to call him or her your best friend is when they understand you and will stick to you till the end of the world. Best friends do fight sometimes, but I would always remember a very useful advice from my mum, the more you fight, the more stronger bond you are creating between you and him or her. It's simple, one of you have to give in and make the first move. It's either you or them who apologises first to solve the problems that you are fighting about.. So don't think too much about it arra? You have me and you could regard my other friends as your friends as well! Be strong and you have to think that even though your friends left you or whatever, you still have other friends apart from them. Let them know that a person liike you have more friends than they do alright chingu??" I comforted her

 

She give me her angelic smile, thanking me for such advice and we continue stepping on the laundry. Now she have a little bit of an energy to do some work. She looks kinda confident now and I am proud of what I did!

 

"WASSUP BOTH OF YOU!!!!!" Himchan suddenly barge in between is putting his arms on our shoulder

"Aissh.. Himchan ah, give some signal next time!" I scolded

"I did call both of your names twice but it seems like you two love birds are busying chatting to each other!!" Himchan said that irritating phrase again

"Youngjae-ah, you're asking me to be friends with him? Youngjae I think it will never happen! There is such word in the dictionary called 'enemy'. Yeah, I think that is the perfect word to describe my relationship with Himchan!!" Shasha grumbled looking pissed at Himchan

 

Even I give the same expression to Himchan and all this idiot did is to smile irritatingly at us. He then move his brows up and down looking so cheeky.

 

"Should I sing a song for the both of you??" Himchan added

"Don't you dare add fuel into the fire!!" I warned him getting ready with the hose in my hand

"Heheh..," Himchan chuckled

"I'm warning you dude...," I warned again

"Youngjae and Shasha sitting on a tree... K.I.S.S..," Himchan started and then he run in circles upon seeing me aiming the hose to him

"AAAHHHHHH!!! SORRY!!! MIANE!!MIANHE!!!!" Himchan screamed while I chased after him

 

I chased him until the nearest field and he pushes me down to the ground which is full of mud causing my shirt to get dirty. I glare at him with the eyes of a predator and chase him again!!

 

"Yah!! You started it!!" Himchan protested

 

I manage to grab his shirt and get my revenge back!!! This time Shasha join in!! We both pinfall him to the ground and being a bit evil, I scoop a hand ull of mud and rub against his white shirt!! Let him feel what I feel. We had fun when someone shouted..

 

"YAH!!WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??!!!" Jonggup pulled me away

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc2v6eA3uI1qdy37go1_500.gif

"Yah, stop it arra!! We're not doing some romantic movie here!!Hahaha!!" I told him

"Aiish, you guys came here to play or to help? Think this is your playground?!!" Jonggup scolded

"That's it Jonggup. Scold the out of them!!! They deserve it and thanks for helping me man!!" Himchan thanked him

 

Jonggup did that frustrated expression to me. Himchan on the other hand is like showing out his tongue towards me and Shasha having Jonggup to back him up.

http://u.jimdo.com/www23/o/se8365b7a6cee077c/img/icbc025760bfd0022/1346430998/std/image.jpg

"Helping? Wait what??? Helping??? Youngjae-ah why didn't you tag me along?? You know you needed more manpower to win over this dude!!" Jonggup said

 

Haha as expected, I knew when he is looking at me that way, there is something else in his mind! Haha take that Himchan, Jonggup is on my side now!!! You're being prank!!! Haha just look at that dumbfounded face!! Pathetic. What else??? We torture Himchan in a friendly way, doing some mud facial spa on his face and make his shirt even more dirty. Once we're done me and Jonggup did a chest to chest bang, feeling so proud of what we've done!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmqz15C8F1rsdmul.gif

 

"Ting Ting Ting!!! WINNER IS YOUNGJAE'S TEAM!!!HAHAHA!!" I announced

 

I did a high five to Shasha and Jonggup.Himchan is angry that he stood up vigorously and chase each and everyone of us!! In the end, all of us are being drenched in mud but it was a fun day really!! Does Shasha find my friends really fun to hang out with??

 

Nichkhun's pov

I am discussing about the prices of the clothes to a particular customer. She seem kinda rich just by looking at what she wears. Gucci handbag, Prada shades, Rolex watch and I could actually smell Victoria Secret's perfume. But sadly, she is so choosy when it comes to choosing things. This is like the tenth outfit that I am actually showing, trying my best to impress her. But it just irritates me. Every outfit that I show her, there must be one thing about it that she dislike. Aaarrgghhh, know what woman, why don't you just create your own clothes for yourself!!! Just one customer and I am spending like one hour explaning on the advantages on why she should buy it while my mum is just watching me without even helping. I'm like, 'mum, can you like give me a hand!!! I have difficulties handling with a customer here!!! Yoohoo!!!'

She could even laugh and smile. Is she trying to test me or something?Mothers out there, is it that fun seeing your child being tortured silently? And all you do is just watching them like you're watching a free show!Aaarrgghh!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mGpoFDvj2WA/SsYh8NFdnII/AAAAAAAAAZU/KoFg8fJWIUo/s320/nichkhun_of_2PM_29082009103634.jpg

"So are you planning to buy it m'am?" I asked politely and for like the tenth time

"Hmmmm.. should I?" she asked

"Well, I think you should.. You've been here for hours, I think you should buy something or your effort will be wasted m'am..," I said politely

"Hmmm.. I think I don't like this dress...there is something about it I don't like... Do you have any other patterns??... I want to see it!" she said

 

http://cs402519.vk.me/v402519475/492/FKYOZQJAIAU.jpg

 

"OMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!! I QUIT!!!!!!!!"

You think I would do that just becuse of one customer? Nah, I won't give up!!! Fine, I did as the customer's wish!!

 

1Hour Later

Alright, my favourite part of helping my mum is when the shop is closing down!! Haha, don't have to entertain anyone except yourself. I check the timing and it's 10:30pm sharp. I sigh a few times as I am exhausted like hell. I don't even know how my mum is able to survive this job! I started to pack those remaing clothes into the store arranging it neatly when my mum surprised me by calling my name.

 

"Nichkhun-ah..," she said

"Ah!! Omma, you scare me. What is it?" I said

"How do you find this job?" she asked

"How do I find it? 4 letter word!! HELL!! Omma, why didn't you help me earlier. Your son is being tortured!! :(:(" I complained being a litle pampered

"Well, you have to learn on how to deal with such customers. What if I am not around anymore? You're gonna take over my place..," she nagged

"WHAT?? No way!! I am not going to work here ever again!! This shall be the first and the last! You can recommend it to someone else!! Phew, I had enough!!" I said feeling scared

"Hahah, don't worry dear, you'll get used to it..Oh yeah, Shasha is not coming?" she asked

"Shasha? Nah, I just texted her, she is at the dance studio....," I told her

 

WAIT!!!! I froze for a while and then look at my mum. I look at my watch and then look at my mum again!!!

 

"OMMMAAAAA!!!! I HAVE TO RUSH NOW!!! IT'S URGENT!!!! SORRY, I'LL SEE YOU AT HOME!!!" I told her and rushed off

"Where are you going?? Yah Nichkhun-ah!! Assih this boy!!! Don't come home late you hear me??!!!!" my mum yelled but I was too far to answer

 

Shasha's pov

What a very fun day!! Haha being with Youngjae's friend helps me have the thought that I still have other friends around me and I need to always remind myself that I am not alone. It's almost 11pm and I am still at the dance studio and I don't have the mood to go home yet. Even if I were to go home, I would have to face Jay's face which will weaken my confidence level again. Feeling tired, I lay on the floor and switch on the television.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_hZ0yvvCbWE/0.jpg

Even the shows are boring. I went to read the tweets on my twitter through my phone but the television is still on.

 

"Ok, everyone, are you ready for 'Saturday Night Battle'? Alright, it's gonna start in a few minutes time and this is international live broadcast where by all crews from all over the world will battle.The winner would win a 1 million dollar contract and work with celebrities as their back up dancers. Meanwhile, let me show you some of the crews that had participated!!" said the host causing me to look away from my phone and focus on the television screen

 

After a few crews had been introduced...

 

"Last but not least, is the crew called, "ILLIONAIRE' featuring

Their leader Dok2:

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20111123/20/koba0606/91/ec/j/t02200330_0500075011629447984.jpg

Junior:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p206x206/19169_241434021038_811766_n.jpg

Sandara:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hQEKEM1O6D0/SgLmWncXHBI/AAAAAAAABRk/1x5X60QzxYM/s400/sandara_park_2ne103.jpg

Minzy:

http://ygnatics.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/tumblr_lrv0mma04i1qzjb8ko3_400.jpg

Cha Cha Malone:

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/42888453.png

Dial Tone:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3039813483_f72861090b.jpg

And last but not least their newest member of their crew Jay:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KFmMXbZxd8k/TnZ14wFMlmI/AAAAAAAAGQ8/GmYUgSS0Jhs/s320/face999999sisisiisiiser.jpg

"You guys getting excited? Well, if you are, stay tuned for the real battle later!" announced the host

 

I immediately switch off the television as the more I see it, it's just gonna hurt me even more. But one thing that I remembered from Jay's photo earlier is that, he wore the cap that I bought for him as his birthday present when we're only 15 years old. If he hates me, why does he still wears it? Out of the blue, everything went pitch dark. !!! BLACKOUT AGAIN????!!!! I hate when this happens.. Haiz... time to be a technician!!!! -___-