Chapter 20

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

Shasha was awaken by the bright sunlight that is shining directly on her face through the white blinds. She forced her eyes to open and did a very normal waking up stretch but still laying flat on the ground. She is about to sit upright when she accidentally felt that she had kicked something. The sound of something rolling on te floor could be heard. She turn to check on what it is. She managed to stop the bottle from rolling any further. She read on what is written on the bottle.

 

"Iodine?" she mumbled in her lazy tone

 

She yawn and to her surprise, not far from where she is sitting, she saw bandages being stacked up, a few cotton wools. Who could have put it there for her?

 

"It's weird... I don't remember anyone keeping such things before..," Shasha murmured

"Must be Nichkhun..," Shasha guessed

 

Since she had kept some spare clothes in the locker which is located near the washroom, she decided to take a shower here. There is a bathing area inside the toilet and Shasha rarely use it unless if any emergency happens. For example like if she got kicked out of the house or something, this dance studio is like her second home. She sauntered towards the toilet and take a very refreshing shower carefully as she had an injured arm. About 30 minutes later, she went out feeling so fresh and cooling, thanks to the cooling water. She dried her hair with an unused towel that she had found in the toilet by sitting right in front of a standing fan which is blowing directly towards her hair. Anyway, while doing that, she then focus back on the bandages.. She walk towards it and sit down, with the towel, surrounding her neck. She picked up the iodine bottle and just by seeing the previous bandage which was being nursed by Wooyoung yesterday before achool stars and before that dreadful thing happen, it reminds her of something.

 

"Does it feel comfortable?? Tell me if it's too tight and if you need some adjustments to it inform me arra? I'll run to you like the wind.. hehe...," Wooyoung said and patted her head after that

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/oRqmoXhM1uM/0.jpg

A small smile appeared on Shasha's face remembering about it. Sadly, he will never be able to do that again to her. So, Shasha slowly nursed herself, changing the old bandage to a new one, trying to recall back on how Wooyoung clean the wound and apply the medicine and all the necessary stuffs for her.

Guess what readers, you guys should know who supply the bandages and medicine for her.. Hiding in secret and hiding in silence, Jay is actually peeking at her from outside the dance studio. Well, it hurts him that Shasha thought Nichkhun is the one who supply her with all that. Jay actually woke up early and waited for the nearest pharmacy to open and bought for her all that stuffs with all the money he has and he felt hurt that Nichkhun's name is the one that comes out from Shasha's mouth. But he felt happy that at least she make use of it and he will continue to do something good to her secretly. He did a small unsatisfied smile.

http://rr.img.naver.jp/mig? data-cke-saved-src=http%3A%2F%2Fimgcc.naver.jp%2Fkaze%2Fmission%2FUSER%2F20121210%2F12%2F1593682%2F31%2F535x800xc2bab6f4e64f4fb471bcf643.jpg%2F300%2F600&twidth=300&theight=600&qlt=80&res_format=jpg&op=r src=http%3A%2F%2Fimgcc.naver.jp%2Fkaze%2Fmission%2FUSER%2F20121210%2F12%2F1593682%2F31%2F535x800xc2bab6f4e64f4fb471bcf643.jpg%2F300%2F600&twidth=300&theight=600&qlt=80&res_format=jpg&op=r

"Haiz.. at least she use it Jay.. At least your effort is not being thrown into the drain...," he keep saying to think positive and walk off

 

Shasha's pov

I am doing my final adjustment on the bandage and a few seconds later I am done. I hope this is what Wooyoung thought me. Then I heard a very familiar sound coming from my stomach. I must be starving since I only had like a light dinner yesterday and it was at 5 in the noon. No wonder my stomach is making some rock music right now. Forgetting about what had happened, I grab my cell phone and went on to call Taecyeon. I waited and waited for him to answer his call but still after attempting a few times, he doesn't pick up his phone at all. Being a bit forgetful, I start to wonder.

 

"Ah~~~ How could I forget.... But still, he could at least answer my call.. Aiissh... So he is really ignoring me and Nichkhun right now? Haiz...Taecyeon~~~ why are being like this??? Damn you Wooyoung!!!" I scolded to myself and then went on to call Nichkhun

 

Shasha's conversation with Nichkhun

Nichkhun: Yoboseyo??

Shasha: Nichkhun-ah, are you free today??

Nichkhun: I wish I am. But sorry dear, I have to do some errands for my mum...

Shasha: Oh .. really? Arasoh, it's ok.. next time then...

Nichkhun: Really sorry sis! But if you're bored just text me or something, I will try to reply you.. Stay strong arra?? Really busy now, take care and annyeong!

 

End Of Conversation

 

I haven't even say my goodbyes to him and he had already hung up. He must busy helping his mum at the boutique. Poor Nichkhun. But at least he is occupied with something which will prevent him from being bored while I am just rotting around here waiting for plans to drop down from the sky. Why should I do on this Saturday morning?? If only I could eat breakfast with Taecyeon. This is the first time that I am experiencing boredom on a weekend. Without wasting time and before I die because of starvation, I decided to go to the nearest supermarket and buy myself a heavy breakfast to fill in my empty stomach. I wonder, how Peatry is doing. I miss him suddenly. He is the second living thing apart from my brother who could comfort me when I am in a sad situation expecially when he nudges me with his furry little head causing me to feel ticklish and made me laugh. Even animals knows this kind of things.

I went out of the dance studio, breathing in the very first fresh air. I then continue my journey and checking my phone at the same time. I was browsing through twitter when a sweet thing happen.

http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/asian-fashion-girl-korean-ulzzang-girl-Favim.com-459234.jpg

Twit From Zelo:

It's a Simple, Mind-touching, Interactive, Long-lasting, Effect which wins the hearts...

YES.. IT'S YOUR SWEET SMILE, SO NOONA,FORGET ABOUT ALL THE BAD STUFFS AND KEEP ON SMILING ARRA??!!! Haha GOOD MORNING!! Love you always!!!! Noona hwaiting!!! Saranghae! Muacks!<3<3<3

http://data.whicdn.com/images/57143636/Zelo-bap-33679899-403-403_large.jpg

 

"Hahahaha, what a cute thing to do... If only he is here, I would pinch his cheeks like what I used to do... Aiiggoo, my little brother always made my day!!" I said to myself and what feels like only a few minutes, I am already in front of the supermarket.

I slot my phone inside my pocket as I need to decide on what I want to eat. First of all, I went to grab a packet of milk. Then I am moving on to the snacks section and scan thtough every shelf which contains a variety of chocolates, bread, biscuits!! I am so hungry that I feel like eating all of it at one go. I grab a few breads, biscuits, and some crackers until my hands can't hold any of them anymore. After thinking that it's enough, I just walk away from that section and damn the distance between the cashier and to where I am is so freaking far. I am just halfway there and I regret taking so much. I am struggling towards the cafe that I accidentally knock down into someone.

 

"OUCH~~!" that person cried

"OMG, I am so sorry.. So so sorry... Aiissh!!" I apologised upon my clumsiness and went down to pick up all of my scattered breakfast

 

After getting everything without even checking, I walk off.

 

"Excuse me miss, you kinda forget your bread?" he said

 

I turn around and take it from him but something unexpected happen again. Haha

 

"Youngjae??" I exclaimed

"Huh??I'm sorry, I think you've got the wrong person...," he said

"Eh, come on, don't trick me!! You're Youngjae for sure...,Hahaha..," I corrected him

"Seriously woman, I don't know you ok? My name is not even Youngjae.. You're mistaken..," he again said that which kinda irritate me now

 

He then was about to walk away when I stop him.

 

"Hey wait up. You are Youngjae!! I gurantee you!!" I protested

"Aiish, are you crazy or what?? Help, there is a crazy girl trying to stalk me!!" he yelled causing all of the shoppers to look at us

 

Ok I think I really believe that this is a totally different guy. Maybe one of the faces that is similar to Youngjae? But my instinct is telling me that it's him for sure. After thousands of eyes are looking at me, I start to believe that it's not him. I just look downwards in embarrassment. Aiissh, why does he have to yell. I did a very stupid smile and apologised bowing down like an idiot thanks to him. I heard giggle and chuckle by them.

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha~~~!!!!" a very enthusiastic laughter could be heard right in front of me

 

I lift up my head and it makes me just wanna strangle this twin of Youngjae!!! He could still laugh after what he had done?? While he is laughing out loud I start to slowly walked towards him like a lion who is carefully watching over his prey. Looking like I would attack him anytime, he immediately stop laughing and turn into a serious fellow now. If only it's not a crowded area, I would have teach this dude a very good lesson. But since like most eyes are on us right now, I have no choice but to control my anger and figure on how to take my revenge back.

 

"Hahah that was freaking hilarious.. haha arasoh, arasoh, I'll stop!!!" he said but giggled a little when he is not facing me

"You think it's funny don't you??" I asked

"Araosh, ok, ok fine I'll stop for real.. Sorry Shasha, I just wanna joke around... Sorry so sorry...Mianhe...," he apologised continuously

http://data.whicdn.com/images/23128190/tumblr_lzfr9tjM1B1r5hx5mo4_400_large.jpg

I just smile and forgive him which is rare for me to do that. Just by seeing his amazed look on his face, I know that he didn't expect me to react this way. I could easily read his mind right now.I act as my normal cheerful self so that people would stop their staring habits and continue on with what they are doing which gives a positive respond in the end. Once none of the stranger's eyes are on us, I just walk pass Youngjae pretending like nothing happen. I heard him did a little chuckled and followed me but he is like a few centimetres away from me.

I then walk towards a lady with a very nice figure and purposely grab her . Before she notice that is me, I pretend that I am looking at the milk section somewhere near there and guess who is being put to blame???? :P:P:P:P

 

"YAH!!!!!!!! YOU !!!!!" shouted the lady and added a very hard slap on Youngjae's shoulder

"OUCH!!!" yelled Youngjae

"You ertic freak!!!" he lady shouted at him again while I laugh out loud looking at Youngjae getting scolded for nothing

"But I swear I didn't do it!!!" Youngjae protested

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Youngjae-youngjae-32405310-333-500.jpg?1365790475477

"LIAR!!!" she yelled and stepped on Youngjae's foot before leaving

 

Aww poor Youngjae!! Haha, you think you could escape from my revenge?Excuse me? No freaking way!!! You have to pay for what you did!!! Now it's my turn to laugh hilariously at him while walking towards him. He was bearing with the pain hopping with only one leg. Haiz.. see what you get when you mess around with Shasha??

 

"Hahahahahahaha~~~~" I burst out laughing till tears almost roll down my cheeks

"Ah- Bo-yah!!!! Shasha!!!! How could you!!!"Youngjae scolded 

 

I just move my shoulders up and down pretending to be innocent and laughing all away while he is trying to catch up with me. He then without any warning or signal, just strangle my neck which kinda tickles me. I can't help it but to plead him to stop him from doing that at the same time laughing out loud.

 

"Think it's funny huh my friend?? Huh?? Huh??? Now do you think it's funny?? Hahah.. huh? huh??" he said acting like a cute siblings fight

 

All I did was laugh hilariously and begging him to stop.

 

Youngjae's pov

I totally feel the fun doing that to her. Reminds me of how I used to disturb my little siblings at home when I am bored. Haha! I really didn't expect her to do that. I thought she is like so embarrassed upon what I just did and can't even think of any revenge but it turns out into a different ending in the end.

 

"Hahahaha.. Youngjae for the last time, stop!!! Haha!!" Shasha pleaded but I am so stubborn that I don't wanna stop

 

Suddenly something causes me to be so mesmerized by it. Shasha looked at me with that look which causes man to fall in love with her right on the spot. I am too mesmerized that I stop tickling her and stare. Oh my goodness, her pure fair skin, her sweetest smile on her face, her almond brown shaped eyes plus her deep dimples is all equal to perfection when it comes to girls beauty. In other guys eyes maybe not, but to me is an absolutely yes. Trust me guys, you wouldn't wanna look away from it!!! I didn't do even a single blink as I don't want to waste even a single second looking at her. Gosh, she is like more pretty than a real life princess although she is dress in a very boyish outift.

 

"Phew finally you stop!!" she said letting go of her head from my grip slowly

 

I am totally stun and I'm just stoning there, without moving a muscle.

 

"Hello!!! Knock, knock, anybody there?? Haha!! I didn't know I have great super powers that I could make someone freeze!!" she said but I am still in the same position

"YOUNGJAE!!! WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKE!!!" she raised her voice and slap me on the shoulder where I finally came back to life

 

She just did a small laugh and walk towards the cashier. I shake my head from side to side and keep saying that I should get back to earth. Before we reach the counter, she asked me why do I buy a lot fo stuffs and the trolley that I am pushing is like so full to the brink. So I explained to her that, this morning he have to bake something for someone special and it requires a lot of ingredients to make it. Amazingly, she offer to help and she told me that she is free today and is willing to help me with the baking. Perfect timing for the both of us. She is bored and I need an assistant!! Haha! Once again, what a coincidence!! So after paying for all of the ingredients, we proceed to our destination while she munched on her biscuits and cookies and her milk while we're on the way there.

 

"Why don't you just bake at your own house??" she asked, while gulping down her last bit of milk

"Well, I came from a poor family background and my kitchen wasn't that big and further more I don't have an oven. So I have asked permission from my boss to used the kitchen at the cafe to bake. In addition, I could like learn new things about baking as I am very passionate about it.," I explained and she gave me a nod

 

We reach the cafe around 10:30am and being a gentleman I open the glass door for her. We went back to the kitchen and I place all the ingredients on the long metal table and went on to open the lights. Himchan and Jonggup is supposed to be here, I just wonder where are they...Those lazy bums!!

Alright, before we start anything personal hygene is the most important thing. I asked Shasha to join me and wash our hands. You know what we end up doing??

 

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??" Shasha sang that Spongebob song at the same time squeezing the sponge

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!" I replied in a kiddy voice

"Hahahahahahahaha~~~!!!" laughed the both of us and sprinkle water at each other

 

Aiggoo!!! Again she made me fall for her. I am afraid that my friendship feeling towards her would turn into love. Please!!! Youngjae get a hold of yourself!!Not now!! I recently broke up with my girlfriend and you think Shasha would accpet you so suddenly? I must be crazy!!! Alright real thing starts from now. I have decided to make chocolate muffins and not forgetting chocolate ecalirs as I am sure those people would love it. I told Shasha what is she supposed to do like I am the head baker of this cafe or something. Haha wouldn't that be awesome if I have my own baking factory??

While she is mixing some ingredients together, I went on to fill up some cream to do some piping and chocolate icing on the muffins and eclairs.

 

3 HOURS LATER......

"OMG!!! This is so freaking tiring!!" she complained

"Eh, all you did is only mixing things together ok?? I am doing more of it compared to you!! Come on, eclairs are done and we only have to do some icing on the remaining few muffins." I told her who is now resting on the chair

 

I didn't even sense her prescence around me and I am too concentrated on icing on the last few muffins.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2632/3823920382_3eef1e7726.jpg

http://gracessweetlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ec6-300x199.jpg

Finally the last one is done!!! I now then realised that my forhead is sweating like mad. That shows how concentrated I am when doing some serious stuffs. You need patience and full of concentration when it comes to baking. I wipe of the sweat from my forhead.

 

"Phew!!!" I sighed lethargically

"Youngjae-ah..," Shasha called

"Huh??" I said and stupidly turn to face her causing her to vandalsied my face with some chocolate cream which is not being used

 

She run away from me and laugh.

 

"Have you seen a flying chocolate cream???" I said sarcastically and bring the bowl of leftover chocolate cream and chase after her.

 

She is trying to be more funny by throwing flour at me!!! AAARRGGHH!!!! We chase after each other and I think she didn't notice that there is a puddle of water on the floor causing her to slip. I quickly went in for a rescue which succeeded. Since it's a sudden thingy and it kinda shock her, she accidentally hug me tight and I could actually feel her heart beating continuously.

 

"Be careful next time!! See what you get upon disturbing your friend!!" I joked

"Haha, ok,ok, I think we should really stop!! Haha!!" Shasha finally surrender

 

Without even being told on what to do, I grab a cloth nearby and wipe off the chocolate and flour stains on her face.

 

"You should clean your face too..," she said and grab another cloth and wipe mine

 

While both of us are doing that, I keep on staring at her with desperate eyes.

 

stop it youngjae!!!! stop it youngjae!! look somewhere else!!!! my heart keeps on telling but my mind can't seem to get the message.

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Young-Jae-tumblr.png

"Ok, your face is clean now!! What about mine?" Shasha assured me and asked for hers

"Oh.. there is some stains at the side of your mouth..," I told her and purposely move my face towards area, lifting up the tissue to wipe it off

 

Wait, should I used my lips to wipe it off or tissue instead?? God!!! I can't decide!!! Come on freaking brain, think!!! Send me some message on what to do!!! I'm stuck right now!!

 

"Youngjae, is the stain gone?? Are you gonna wipe it off or not??" she asked

"Errmm...," I murmured

 

DAMN!! DAMN!!!! I must not reget upon the decision that I've choose. I'll go with lips then!!! Come on!! I have the guts to do this kinda of simple thing!!! Please be a success. Slowly, carefully and steadily, I move my lips towards her. Only inches away now!!!

 

"YOUNGAJE AND SHASHA SITTING ON THE TREE... K.I.S.S.I.N.G~~~~~!!" that familiar voice could be heard

 

I turn and immedaitely move away from Shasha!!! DAMN IT!!!!! AISSSSHHHH!!!'

 

"See what I told you Jonggup!! It's official!!!" Himchan teased

"Wassup bro?? Trying to hide something from me??!!" added Jonggup with a peace sign from Himchan

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee460/ashhadans/HimUp1.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIMCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cfile205.uf.daum.net/image/257C22335174B0460F7483