Chapter 24

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

It was dark and it really when accidents happens at night cause it's hard to see. The only survivor of the bus crash is only Youngjae. The others including the truck driver is unconcious. Youngjae went on with his search for Shasha and he will never give up. He felt so f**ked up as because of him, Shasha couldn't be protected. Youngjae regretted that he didn't run to Shasha in time and he regretted going on an outing. It's because of him Shasha is in danger.

 

Youngjae's pov

I don't know how to react, I don't know who to ask help for since there is not a single vehicle that actually drove pass this road. Thanks to the darkness, I am actually struggling to find Shasha. My heart is racing every time I can't find her. What if something bad happens to her? What if she died because of me? My God, please Shasha show yourself. I am too weak that I fell because of my wobbly legs who can't stablize thanks to that weight of the broken pieces of the bus which kinda fell on top of my legs.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b668d3476b6535f2ce3ef018f2ddffb0/tumblr_mi38g2MMWc1qmd198o1_500.gif

Suddenly I heard someone asking for help in a very painful tone. Feeling eager to know who that is, I quickly followed that sound. It's getting nearer and nearer.

 

"Shasha?" I called out

"Ahhh~~ You..Young...Youngjae.. help...," that voice begged

 

I saw Shasha's hand trying to move all of the parts away from her body. I help throwing all the parts backwards as soon as possible before Shasha is out of breath. I pull her out gently but she can seem to stand up properly due to the heavy wait of the parts which is destroyed by the bus. Out of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Sir, are you ok? My goodness. what happened? You wait here and I'll go get some help..," one man suggested and make an emergency call

 

Thank God, thank God, there is someone here to help. He drove pass here and after seeing a disaster scene happening here, he volunteered to help instead of driving off. Thanks to this kind soul, help is on their way now. While waiting, he help me stop the blood from flowing out from Shasha's head by taking out a couple of tissue in his pocket and stop it.

 

"Youngjae my face... ah.. my face.. it hurts!! YOUNGJAE HELP MY FACE IS TEARING APART!!!!!!!" Shasha cried in pain covering her pain enduring it patiently

"Hold on Shasha, hold on.. help is on their way arra? Stay strong!! Hold on!!!" I encouraged her, trying my best to keep her alive

 

Shasha's pov

Oh God Almighty what is happening to my freaking face? It felt so different than any other normal pain. I felt something tearing. It felt like an explosion of agony unlike anything that I've experienced before.The pain starts to spread to my whole face. It felt like my flesh is being exposed to the air which causes the pain to be more multiplying!!! GOD!!!! I can't even see clearly. I tried to open my eyes but I just can't. HELP ME SOMEBODY!!! I can't bear with it anymore!!

 

Narrator's pov

A few minutes later, police and ambulance sirens could be heard. There is like more than ten police cars and ambulance which arrive. Without wasting time, all this trained people proceed to what they are supposed to do. Some policemen are directing the traffic, some policemen are dispersing on-looker incase if any danger is approaching. All the civil defense workers take quite a long time to free all of the poor victim and put each of them on a stretcher. Some police officers cordon off the area and one of them actually  question Youngjae which is the eye witness of everything. Youngjae help the civil defence workers to place Shasha carefully on a stretcher while explaining whatever he witness to the police officer who is busy jotting it down on his report file. 

There are also some reporters who is like fighting against each other for a perfect picture so that they have some evidence upon writing an article later. Really, it looks like a chaos that is happening down here. With all of the interview, flashes of cameras which kinda irritates the police and civil defence workers to do their job. Seeing Shasha crying in pain brings pain into Youngjae's eyes and worried starts looming above him right now. Feeling so fed up, he run up to one of the civil defence worker and orderd him to send him and Shasha to a nearby hospital first and let the others take care of the other victims who is lying unconcious in a pool of blood. Youngjae run towards the back of the ambulance but one of the reporter stop him.

 

"Exucse me sir we might have some questions to ask you since you're the eye witnessed of this accident. Don't mind telling me the whole story?" persuaded the reporter

"I'm sorry, I have to rush to the hospital now. My friend is in danger..," Youngjae apologised and went up the ambulance but again she stop him

"Please sir, just for while!!" she insisted

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20130213/17/mdomdo/a5/e2/j/o0635034612417826107.jpg

 

"GET OFF ME !!! CAN'T YOU SEE MY FRIEND IS DYING IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!!!! PLEASE HAVE SOME COMPASSION!!!" Youngjae yelled at her and close the door

 

Jay Park's pov

I just stay at home since they didn't call for practice today and Dok2 told me that a company own by his uncle wanted to work with me and they wanted me to try out being a singer.So I have to wake up early tomorrow and go meet the manager of the company to settle some admin stuffs and test out my voice to check whether I am able to reach the singer level. Wah, being a famous person can be quite busy sometimes. And the thing that I hate the most is when I have to wake up early during the holidays!!! Aaarghh!! It's ok Jay, you have to endure it till you reach the top!!!

I feel like eating some fruits today. I went into the kitchen, followed by Peatry who had been tailing me wherever I go since just now. Haha he must be darn bored. I saw a few apples in a basket which is rested on the kitchen table. I reach out for the small knife and begin to peel the skin away. Peatry keeps on barking and barking.

http://postfiles1.naver.net/data44/2009/1/20/160/peatry(9595)_apple_7777.jpg?type=w2

"WOOF!! WOOF!! WOOF!!" barked Peatry

"You must be hungry too huh? Be patient arra? I'll get your food after peeling this apple..," I told him

 

I was enjoying myself, singing while peeling the skin of the apple when the razor sharp blade from the knife accidentally cut my flesh.

 

"Ahh!! F**k!!" I blurted

"Aiish!!" I grumbled feeling lazy upon washing the blood off

"See what you've done Peatry!! Hahaha just joking man..," I joked and went ot the sink and wash off the blood

 

It's funny, I usualy don't get any cuts whenever I am cutting things. I am the expert in that but why does it happen today? Am I that sleepy already? Or is it something bad is about to happen?

 

Youngjae's pov

We're almost reching the hospital and it hurts me hearing Shasha screaming in pain. I could actually see the flesh of her face. I could imagine how painful it was. I held onto her hand. I wish I have the spell to reduce the pain from her but sadly I don't. I feel likr putting on a headphone and blast out a loud song just not to hear her scream. I just can't bear it. Looks like she can't even breathe properly. I move closer to her.

 

"Ahhh!! My face!!! The pain is so excruciating!!! Youngjae, somebody help!!" she said crying at the same time

"Hold on Shasha, we're almost there... Be strong, be strong!! The pain will soon go away... hold on Shasha, hold on..," I have no choice but to say that as I can't do anything else

 

I hate myself for just saying when it's not true. But it's the only way I could think of. Sorry Shasha. Then, the ambulance is kinda slowing down. Ok great news which means we've arrived. The moment the ambulance stop, me and two of the civil defence guys push the stretcher to the emergency ward.

 

"Stay strong Shasha, it's almost over!! I promise!" I repeated while running

 

Relief flowed through my whole body the moment Shasha is in that room with a few couple of nurses and doctors. At least I don't have to worry with them around her. I am so worried and is so eager to know the results that I keep walking back and forth outside the emergency room.

 

"Excuse me sir, I think you need some stitching at the side of your head, blood is oozing out. You might run out of blood. Follow me..," one of the doctors said and pull me to one room but my eyes are still fixed on  that emergency room

 

Even though I am in a different room, I prayed really hard hoping nothing serious happens to Shasha.

 

Jay Park's pov

I take my last bite on my last apple. I gave a loud burp after that. Oh boy, I'm really full now. I went back to the kitchen to wash up the plate that I just used and went into my room. I can't sleep and when I check the time, it's still early. It's only like 10pm? Oh yeah, speaking about that, I wonder when and what time will Shasha reach home? Jeju Island can't be that far from Seoul right? I started to feel uneasy. I reach out for my phone and went on to give a call to Shasha.

http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/A1rVH

I wait until the tone went dead and I tried it for like a few times before giving up. I dont' know why I am starting to get to restless, worried, scared, jealous especially all in one go. All of those crazy imaginations of mine starts to turn while. Surprisingly, Nichkhun and Shasha are like together? But it doesn't make any sense at all. They never ever show any sign of loving each other before and Nichkhun is so not Shasha's taste. I certainly remembered she told me that before. Scary that things you didn't expect to happen really happen! Aiish, this is a brain cracking for me again. But of all girls, why Shasha? She is like my perfect target and she is my type of girl not Nickhun's!!! Aaarrgghhh!!! I am still not satisfied and I am going to try and call Shasha until she picks up my call!!! What the hell have they been doing in Jeju Island? Nickhun could be a jackass sometimes.

 

One Hour Later...

Aiissh!!! I can't get through her at all!!! I am so exhausted and I can't believe that I am just over some calls? Pathetic. Even Paetry is already fast asleep. Damn those people. Are they having a one night stand or something?? Too exicted on the bed that Shasha don't even bother answering my calls! How could she? I hope my imagination will not turn out into reality!!! Eww!! Andwe!! Andwe!!! Aiish, what was I thinking? A girl like Shasha is too rough for it. Get real Jay!! Maybe her battery is flat or she is far from her phone!!! But I feel insecure when she didn't pick up. Make me feel like going there and bring her back home. Are they having a overnight in Jeju Island? Oh crap no!!! Many things could happen!!! I gurantee that I won't be able to sleep at night.

 

The next morning....

I am still not asleep yet!!! Nah don't be ridiculous, I do sleep but I only slept for like 1 hour plus and I was awake at around 3am till now since I had a hard time sleeping, thinking about Shasha. My eyes starts to get swollen for staying up at night!!

 

"Jay, breakfast is ready!!!" I heard my mum called out

 

I wish I didn't hear that!! Aaarrgghh, so fast another day had passed!! Damn, I am about to close my eyes when my door slam full open causing it to make a BANG sound, causing me to land hard on the ground. Thanks a lot mum!!!

 

"Jay, hurry, you're going to a recording studio right? First day you have to be punctual!!! Hurry hurry!!!" nagged my mum

 

I am not a kid to be nagged at!!! I really can't open my eyes now. Peatry come towards me and me on the face trying his very best to wake me up.

 

"WOOF!!" he barked

"Haiz... Komawo... Gotta shower now!" I thanked Peatry and went into the washroom

 

Shasha's pov

I am actually on the way to the airport with Youngjae.

http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/32dai/14521332_480x319.jpeg

"Huh? Airport? Wait a sec... Author-nim from a hospital to the airport, totally no link!!! You wouldn't attract more readers? Agree readers???" exclaimed the Big Bang members

"Calm down!!! I haven't even finish my sentence yet.. aiissh...My story would always make sense....!!" Fiqah_BB replied

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnug4rwHn1rg0cz1o1_500.jpg

"Yeah man... calm down... just follow my advice which is to seat back relax and Enjoy The Show ( one of Jay Park's song from the album New Breed, you readers could listen to it lol)" replied Jay ^^

 

[BACK TO SHASHA]

Wanna know why I am at the airport??

 

[FLASHBACK, FLASHBACK]

It was a very long and chaotic night especially on the journey back from Jeju Island. Right after Youngjae had receive his stitches treatment and everything, he rush to the emergency room. However, no one, not even one person step out from that room. Youngjae waited anxiously outside, heart pounding non-stop and he could feel the fear and trepidation. Whatever that comes out from the doctor's mouth could be a relieving matter or a blood curlding one. Youngjae is at the brink of tears.

At 12 midniight sharp,  the doctor walk out of the emergency room with face full of despair causing Youngjae to persuade the doctor to give him some good news.

 

"How is she? Is she ok? She's fine right??" Youngjae asked, grabbing the doctor's collar

"It's hard to tell you this but I am afraid she is not in a good situation. Her face is disfigured due to the grat effect of the accident. It seems like some of the glass pieces had peirce into her face and she might  probably bang into something hard causing her whole face to be ruined. I'm sorry son... ," the doctor apologised

 

Moments of shockness envelopeed all around Youngjae right now. He broke into cold sweat after hearing that dreadful news. He is loss for words that only tears could express his agony and  how he felt right now. The doctor try to calm Youngjae down by explaining to him on how he could help Shasha to recover soon. After hearing the doctor's explaination, Youngjae is allowed to visit Shasha in the emergency ward. Youngjae starts to cry bitterly upon seeing Shasha's condition.  Shasha's whole face is covered with new bandages which only allows her eyeballs and mouth to be seen. I sit beside her, treating her more than a friend now. Like a little sister.

 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Youngjae asked controlling himself not to cry

"Eh, chingu, why are you crying? I'm ok now right?? Let's go home.." she asked causing Youngjae to shed more tears

http://media.tumblr.com/d1c7d5f41b7b6c111fd257ae78472ac2/tumblr_inline_mh3zwwJCRl1rsdmul.png

"Youngjae..... why is the structure of my face different? It feels like bandage... What is happening to my face?? Youngjae what happened??" Shasha asked panicly

"Shhh.. Shh....[crying]... You have to calm down ok... I don't want this to happened either...," Youngjae said

"YOUNGJAE!!! TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY FACE????!!!!" Shasha yelled in agony holding Youngjae's hand

"Your... Your face... Your face is disfigured and the doctor is trying to fix it... I'm sorry... Sorry Shasha.... Mianhe...[crying,crying]" Youngjae apologised and cried facing downwards begging for forgiveness

"ANDWE!!!ANDWE!!!!! THIS  CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! NO!! MY FACE IS PERFECT!!! I DON'T NEED ALL THIS!!!" Shasha said in disbelief trying to remove the bandage but was being stopped by Youngjae

"Don't, don't.. it will just make it worst... Jaebal....," Youngjae begged and hugged her to prevent her from moving

 

Shasha cried out loud, disappointed upon her ruined face. She keeps on groaning in misery. Youngjae try to calm her down even though he is also sad as he is the cause of it.Shasha cried loudly causing all the nurses to take a look at her. Youngjae just her hair treating her like a family member.

 

3 HOURS LATER...

Shasha has finally settle down and manage to accept the truth. She just keep quiet still in a dilemma. Youngjae then when on to speak.

 

"Shasha, I have something to tell you. This could maybe fix back your face.I talk to the doctor earlier and I ask every possible ways to get your face back and  he told me that there is only one option. There is this professional doctor in Los Angelas who could help you to fix your face back. So the doctor is asking me whether you would like to try it out?" Youngjae persuaded her

"I will do whatever it takes to get my face back..," Shasha assured

"Alright then.. Since you've agreed to it, the doctor will book for the both of us two plane tickets and don't you worry, I will repay back everything single thing that I've done as my punishment for not protecting you well enough. Mianhe Shasha,..," Youngjae apologised again and hugged her

 

Shasha hugged back as a sign that she forgive him but still she is sad upon her ruin face,

 

"We'll leave at dawn tomorrow alright? Have a good rest... I'll stay here with you tonight ..," Youngjae told her and put her to sleep

 

Next Morning Before Leaving....

Shasha is all prepared and it's time to leave.

 

"Have a safe trip alright? Wishing you a speedy recovery..," the doctor wished Shasha

"Thank you doctor..Can you do me a favour?" Shasha asked

"Sure, anything dear..," the doctor replied politely

"If ever my family members or friends were to asked about me., just said I'm dead..," Shasha told the doctor which shocked everyone

"Shasha, what are you thinking?" Youngjae asked

"I have my own reasons. Promise me doctor!!" Shasha insisted

 

The doctor just nod his head and wish his final goodbyes to them.. And off they go to the airport.

 

[BACK TO REALITY]

 

Shasha's pov

In three hours time, my flight is depaturing. I have no confidence in fixing my face at Los Angelas to be honest.But since there is an opportunity why not give it a try. I feel weird as most of the people at the airport are staring at me. I feel so ashamed.

 

"Move nearer, I'll try to hide you so people wouldn't laugh at you..," Youngjae told me

 

I have a heavy heart to leave. I mean it's like so sudden. I never even get to say goodbye to my friends and family. I do cry but since this bandages are too thick so it's hard for people to notice it. Haiz... what kind of fate do I have here?

 

Taecyeon's pov

I just came out from the toilet when my little sister came running to me giving me my phone.

 

"Oppa! Oppa!! your friend called!!" she exclaimed

"Hahaha.. arasoh, arasoh.. thanks for telling!!" I thanked her

 

I dry my hair and at the same time look at the missed call section. I have two missed calls from Nichkhun. I call him back. He pick it up and as usual will nag at me for not answering his calls. Then we had a bromance chat saying that we misses each other and stuffs. After a long chat, we decided to have a late breakfast together at our favourite food stall. I am sure I am going to be late. Haha purposely did that because I really missed his nagging. I take my own sweet time to dress up. My phone starts to vibrate but I ignore. I love being a bad sometimes.

 

Nichkhun's pov

Aiish this guy really needs to know the definition of punctual. Ordered me to be here at 11:30am but now is almost 12:30pm. We can forget about having breakfast already. Damn Taecyeon! Is he doing it on purpose or what? I shake my head from side to side. If I knew that this is going to happen. I wouldn't have come here in the first place.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lidlm0zIw91qckrgt.jpg

 

"Ehem.. Ehem.. can see that somebody is pissed off??" that familiar deep voice said

"Try being in my shoes and see how would you feel!!" I scolded

"Mianhe...  went to stop by an buy a newspaper..Like you said, reading newspaper is important.. hehe..," Taecyeon joked

 

We ordered some dishes and had a long chat since we've never been spending time together. Then, I went on to text Shasha. She seems to be enjoying her trip there huh? She never even reply my yesterday's messages. Is she safe at home yet?

 

"Shasha is in Jeju Island?" Taecyeon asked

"Yeah with her friend..," I replied, focusing on my texT

 

Taecyeon went on to read the newspaper after asking.

 

"Wow, interesting news. In Jeju Island yesterday around 9pm, a bus gets knocked dowm by a huge construction truck causing it to land a few metres away. No victims survived except for one lucky guy!" Taecyeon read from the article

 

Did he just say JeJu Island? Wait, Shasha went to Jeju Island yesterday, she will confirm come home late at night as she told me she is going to take the last bus. !!!

 

"Taecyeon-ah, did you just mention Jeju Island?" I asked

"Yeah... And sadly it's the last bus that got into an accident.. Aiish they shouldn't have allow drivers to  drive at night!!" Taecyeon said causing me to be panic stricken as it is all related to Shasha's trip

"YAH TAECYEON, YOU AREN'T JOKING AREN'T YOU?!!!" I accidentally yelled

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--SFFy0XJCxU/UBcYrWKOVcI/AAAAAAAABl0/VnruPb1iW6k/s1600/2pm.00.jpg

"Of course I am telling the truth!! I am reading from a god damn newspaper!!" he assured me

 

I snatch the newspaper and read from the starting till the end and it's freaking true!! I throw the newspaper aside.

 

"Erm.. bro, are you ok? What happened?"  Taecyeon asked

 

No victim alive? The only person who survive is a guy so does it mean that Shasha is dead? ANDWE!!! ANDWE!!!

 

"Shasha... Shasha....," I keep on repeating

"What's wrong with her?" Taecyeon asked

"ANDWE!! ANDWE!!!!" I yelled and run out of the food stall and went to every hospital that is available.

"Yah Nickhun wait up!" I heard Taecyeon's voice

 

Please don't tell me Shasha is the victim who didn't survive. Andwe!! She can't be gone just like that. I start to shiver, heart racing to maximum full speed. I'm just dreaming right? I went to every hospital I can find in Seoul by taking a cab. Throughout the journey I explain to Taecyeon everything and he as well was bewildered and finally became panic as me. Andwe, all of this can't be real. 

Of all of the hospital that I went so far, no news about Shasha. My face starts to convulse with rage. To speed things up, I called Wooyoung and ask for help as well. Wooyoung refused at first but after I told him what happened, his tone become so worried that he agreed to help. Alright, me and Taecyeon make our journey to the last hospital now. I had a feeling that it's the right one just by seeing a lot of patients still in the emergency room waiting to be send to their respective ward. I run, panting hard at the same time and manage to stop a random doctor.

 

"Doc, do you know a patient named Shasha? Do you heard about the Jeju Island news yesterday? All the victims should be here right? It's the nearest hospital to the bus station....Please doctor.. ," I begged

"Yes.. Indeed all of this patients are from the drastic accident that happened yesterday... You guys wait here while I retrieve my file to check the name that you just mentioned alright?" the doctor told me, patting my shoulder signalling me to calm down

 

Me and Taecyeon sit on the provided seats. Both of us are so intense, and anxious to know what is going on with Shasha. The truth is I want to know what happen to her but at the same time I don't feel like findingout about it. Something tells me that it will not sound good. Oh God, oh God, please safe Shasha. Bring us some good news. Still in the state of unsatisfaction, I give a call to Jay's home number. Who knows Shasha just reach home.. We can't just believe on what we assume, imagine or think. It may turns out unreal sometimes.

 

"Yoboseyo?" answered Jay's mum

"Ye.. yoboseyo.. ahjumma.. this is Nichkhun...," I greeted

"Ah. Nichkhun dear... How have you been? It's been so long since we've not met each other. Are your parents doing fine?" she asked

"They are doing fine thank you. Ahjumma it's an urgent and important matter going on now.. Is Shasha home yet?" I asked in a very eager tone

"Oh, I'm afraid she have not dear.. Why? But Jay told me she went on a trip. Is everything ok you sound so scared and worried..," she replied

"Ah.. I see... Arrasoh komawo..," I said and hung up

 

Shasha hasn't reach home yet? Oh no, oh dear lord, this is getting scarier and scarier!!

 

"What did she say?" Taecyeon asked

 

I just shake my head, almost at the brink of tears signalling that it's not a great news. Both of us heave a sigh of disappointment. Then we heard footsteps running. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Wooyoung sliding sideways due to the slippery marble floor and running towards us.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrok4fIzJF1r10goto1_500.gif

"YAH!! YAH!!! WHAT HAPPENED?  IS SHASHA IN THIS HOSPITAL?? IS SHE OK???? ANSWER ME!!!" Wooyoung exclaimed, shaking my shoulder

"Calm down, we're waiting for the doctor to tell us..," Taecyeon siad monotonously

 

A few minutes later, the same doctor accompanied by a nurse, walk out from the room with one blue file, flipping through it. Just by seeing the movement from his fingers who is browsing through the names of the patients list, I started praying hard. As per normal, Wooyoung rush to the doctor and bombard the doctor with various types of questions about Shasha. 

 

"There is a patient name Shasha here, but unfortunately....," the doctor dragged his sentence

http://blog-imgs-37.fc2.com/j/u/n/jun75/11021015.jpg

"BUT WHAT????!!!!" Wooyoung raised his voice, grabbing the doctor's collar

 

The word 'unfortunately' is already showing a sign that it's going to be good news and I am so NOT BLOODY PREPARE FOR IT!!! OMG!! Somebody, somebody just insert something in my ear so I wont have to hear anything. Or can I be deaf for a while!!! I am so stress out upon the news that I am about to hear about my best friend. I shake my head, tears already rolling down my cheek while Taecyeon is controlling his tears by looking upwards and away from the doctor.

 

"I'm so so sorry but we did try our best. She didn't make it. She has went to a better place..," the doctor informed guiltily

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ih5ldh.jpg

"What? Repeat that sentence again??!!!" Wooyoung said in disbelief

"DOC!!!! TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!!!! AHHHH~~~ANDWE!!~~~~~AAARRRGGHH!!!" Wooyoung screamed venging his anger on the doctor

 

My tears flow out automatically and I can't help it but to break down. Even Taecyeon did but he give me a hug for comfort and to prevent me from doing anything stupid.

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/2a5dmqe.jpg

"Taecyeon.. Shasha... she can't be gone!! No, No!! You don't believe it don't you?!!! These people are liars!!" I keep on repeating to Taecyeon

"We need to tell everyone...," Taecyeon told me wiping away his tears being like a strong man who could accept everything

"AHHHH!!!! !!! WHY ARE YOU A DOCTOR THEN? YOU NEVER EVEN DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!!!" Wooyoung exploded

 

Taecyeon's pov

Before matter gets worst and before people starts calling the police over, I stop Wooyoung from attacking the doctor any further.

 

"Enough Wooyoung... This won't help in any way.. I'm so sorry doctor..," I apologised to the doctor, taking with me a death certificat from the doctor as proof so that I, in fact the three of us wouldn't think that the docotr is lying to us

 

I drag my two other friends out of the hospital. I can't believe what just spill out from the doctor's mouth as well but the proof is being stated on the paper that I am holding. There is no way this is a lie. My goodness, why must all of this happened? I went and embrace my friends who is crying their heart out now. We seriously can't believe it and it's hard to accept the fact. Just imagine if her parents were to know about it? I feel guilty as well for not taking care of her that well. And I totally regret fighting with Wooyoung too. Oh God, please forgive me.

Passer by keeps on taking glances at us as it's like so weird seeing three guys crying right outside of the hospital. But what can we do? We're too devastated to act cool now!! Loosing a friend, best friend and a sister is so not cool.

 

1 and a Half Hour Later...

We didn't breathe a word to each other for the past 1 and the half hour earlier. All we did is sit in silence,sweet memories about Shasha running in our minds and thinking about the sins that we've done to her before which some couldn't be forgiven like in my case. I then look at both Wooyoung and Nichkhun, who is still day dreaming, at the brink of tears, frutrations just by seeing Wooyoung clenching his fist and Nickhun who looks so lost and dead.

http://d.f5.photo.zdn.vn/upload/original/2011/03/10/19/37/1299760633670820532_574_0.jpg

"Guys, I know that you're sad about what just happened but we can't be like sitting here forever. I know it's hard for you guys to accept the fact that...I mean what.. what just happened. Me too. We just lost one of our family member... and it I know. [crying] she's one freaking good friend that I could never find in this world... But why must Shasha be taken away first?" I speak out

"I still don't believe she is dead!! SHE'S NOT FREAKING DEAD!!!" Wooyoung protested

"Wooyoung, there is a freaking proof in Taecyeon's hand..." Nichkhun said

"Wooyoung please, you think you're the only one who is heartbroken??? Me too. Taecyeon too!! You think we want this to happened?" Nichkhun argued with Wooyoung

"ENOUGH!!! We need to let her parents know.... Nichkhun-ah call Shasha's parents and I'll gather everyone at the dance studio to tell them about this news...," I suggested

"Are you insane? Their parents will freak out!!" Wooyoung said

"Like it or not. Shasha is their daughter.. We have to tell them... Now let's go! Nichkhun, make the phone call to Australia right away," I instructed

 

Zelo's pov

It's weekend and guess what? It's a boring weekend again!! -___- I am all alone in my room trying to compose a rap song. I didn't know that it's my talent until me and my friends were saying some random words in school which turns out into something nice to sing to and he suggest that I should compose my own rap lyrics since I am getting good at it. I am proud and blessed upon discovering my talent. Haiz.. If only Shasha noona is to be here, she could have lend me a helping hand in this lyrics. Speaking of her, she haven't even reply back. I grab my phone to check.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaCoK1ReCo2m3VRH6f7kI

Suddenly, to my surprise the house phone rang. Aiish, this house phone is so irritating as most of it is from my mum or dad's workplace and who the hell have to pick up the call? ME!!!! Arrgh!! I stormed my way towards the phone and pick up the receiver.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I greeted in a lazy tone

"Zelo?" a man's voice asked

"Yeah? Who's speaking?" I asked back

"I'm Nichkhun hyung..," he answered which causes me to boost up with full of energy

 

Haha, my one and only chance to know more about my sister. I don't even know from where should I ask as I'm to excited!!

 

"NICHKHUN HYUNG!!! How's my noona? Is she healthy? Is she busy lately? Did she miss me? Huh? Hyung did she say anything about me?" I bombarded him with questions

"Haiz...," he sighed

"Hyung, why are you sighing?" I asked curiously

"Something... something bad happened to your sister... Are both your parents at home?" he asked which causes my heart to beat continuously

"Something happen to noona? WHAT? WHAT?!!!" I rasied my voice

"Your sister.. your sister met with an accident...I think it's best that all of you come back to Seoul now..," h warned

http://postfiles11.naver.net/20130118_154/hjk8450_135843688843788jTJ_PNG/9.png?type=w3

Without even replying him, I drop the phone to the ground, tears automatically flow out. Noona.. met....with...an...accident...??? I drop down to the ground being so speechless and upset..

http://postfiles13.naver.net/20130311_252/qksthd3812_13629911323635oKrB_JPEG/img-20130311-041237.jpg?type=w3

 

"Zelo? What's wrong with you dear? Are you ok?" my mum run to me, but I can't seem to answer

http://postfiles8.naver.net/20130116_151/rhdmsql456_13583231080236pMd1_PNG/1358323103906_SC20130116-163705.png?type=w3

"Omma.. noona...noona...," I sobbed

"What's wrong with noona?" my mum asked but I can't bear to tell her

 

Narrator's pov

It's 8pm at night and Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung including their family members are at the dance studio. All of them had known the drastic news. No words came out and they could only express it through their precious tears. Among all of them, Wooyoung cried the most causing his mum to comfort him and calm him down.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk9ud8xjw91qaj0y5.gif

"Be strong Wooyoung, it's ok... She had gone to a better place alright? I'm here.. shh..," Wooyoung's mum comforted him down, hugging him tightly, crying at the same time

 

Then, the door of the dance studio flew open an in came Shasha's family with her mum looking as if she could faint anytime. It takes them around 4 hours to reach as they took the private emergency plane.

 

"My Shasha, what happened to my Shasha??" her mum asked, crying

 

Taecyeon showed them the death certificate and Shasha's mum fainted on the spot. All start to help and it brings tears to their eyes seeing Shasha's mum in that condition. Zelo couldn't take it that he cried after reading the death certificate at one corner with Nichkhun by his side, calming him down.

 

"Noona~~~~!!!" Zelo cried with Nichkhun giving him a brother hug

http://24.media.tumblr.com/06f3cb6c9b54045772d3e3faa5d71ad3/tumblr_mixdm52hTh1rnkj5ho1_500.jpg

"Ahjumma, please don't be like this...Stay strong arra?" the others keep saying

 

Jay Park's pov

http://1f.img.v4.skyrock.net/0943/78950943/pics/3027081896_1_51_YY3dhDJA.jpg

I am at Dok2's uncle recording studio now. Actually there had been a slight change in planning to meet his uncle. Instead of meeting him early in the morning, I have to meet him at night since his uncle have something going on. So, me and Dok2 went to do a duo photoshoot for MenHealth's magazine which takes up like 3 hours in total and after that we went on to watch a dance battle. While waiting for his uncle to arrive, I keep on drinking lots of water and testing on my voice. Dok2 just laugh at me as I look so stress.

 

"Chill bro, my uncle is a friendly type of guy. He could make you famous.. Chillax man..no pressure..," Dok2 said patting my shoulder

 

We are being interrupted by my ringing phone.

 

"Aiish, must be Dara? Aiish you two lovebirds. Go on, answer it! I won't disturb!" Dok2 teased

 

I make my way out of the recording studio and answer the call.

 

"Hello?" I answered

"Jay! This is omma..," she replied in a sobbing tone

"Oh omma... What's up? Are you crying? What happened? I'm busy at the moment and..," I said but she cut my sentence

"Come to the dance studio at once. All of us are here waiting for you and it's something that has got to do with Shasha. Now!" she ordered and hung up

 

What the hell is going on? Something with Shaha? Isn't she having a great time with Nichkhun at Jeju Island? But Dok2 uncle is arriving soon. But my heart is telling me that I should go to the dance studio immediately.  I don't feel good now. I went back inside and Dok2 asked me what's wrong.

 

"Bro, don't mind asking your uncle to wait? I'll be right back!!" I said

"What? He is on his way!! Where are you going?" he asked

"Something really urgent happened at home!! Please, I promise I'll be right back. Just for a while!!! Sorry!!" I apologised and run out fo the building flagging a taxi

 

"OMG THAT'S JAY!! AHHHH~~~JAY OPPA!!!" I heard some fans shouting

 

Not to be rude but I am rushing and I can't focus on anything else. I reach a few minutes later. I sprint up the stairs instead of taking the lift and finally the moment my hand touches the door knob, I push the door opened and everyone's eyes were focus on me. All are having the same expression on their faces. Sadness, miserable, upset, devastated, hurt and angry.

 

"Jay!" my mum called out

"Omma, why is everyone here? What's going on? Where is Shasha?" I asked but my mum just keep quiet, only tears came out

 

Why the hell is everyone crying? Even Taecyeon? The person whom I known could control his sadness crying? Why are all their parents here? I went to my three friends and ask them but they didn't say anything. What causes them to be so mute now?

 

"Nichkhun-ah.. What's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be in Jeju Island with Shasha?" I asked

http://postfiles7.naver.net/20090826_278/save8280gi_12512739641396g8wE_jpg/%EC%97%B4%ED%98%88%EB%82%A8%EC%95%845-1.avi_000167333_save8280gi.jpg?type=w2

No words flow out from his mouth. He handed me a piece of white paper with lots of word being printed on it.

 

"What's this?" I asked

http://25.media.tumblr.com/577f06e2666421ed532ece29e0bae230/tumblr_mmdfm6LyyM1qefw0fo1_400.jpg