Chapter 4

Friendship Never Dies!

Wooyoung's pov

My last lesson ended early today since our teacher has a very important meeting and sadly she can't conduct the lesson as she needs to leave early. Awww I wish there would be lesson. I am so desperate to learn something new from my teacher.. Haiz...

1875190_RFSDMKARDBPLFMG.jpg

NAH I'M JUST KIDDING!!!! HAHA GOTCHA!!! A person like me? Like having lessons? Please, I prefer to slack and focus more on my talent rather that looking at textbooks where I have to force myself to all the time. I think I am starting to have some allergy whenever I were to look at textbook. Haha. Oh well, in life it's either you enjoy your life to the fullest or live your life with full of toturing and sufferings. Person like me would of course go for the first one!! I rejoiced the moment I get to know that there will be no lesson for the last 3 periods. Phew!! Again, it's a very rare thing to happen so might as well accept it.

At last, I could sleep for a while at home before going to the dance studio. I follow some of my friends to buy some snacks at the cafeteria. Once I bought it, I wave them goodbye and made a leisurely stroll towards the school gate, munching some potato chips that I just bought. However, while I am doing that, I was stopped by a very weird sound. It sounded really weird to me. Then, first thing that comes to mind is....

 

"Could it be a couple doing their...... you know.....," my heart says

 

All of the dirty imagination starts to play in my mind. It's possible as last year the school had caught a couple doing their 'stuffs' at the back of the school since it's quite deserted there and it's a hidden area. As I usually like watching this kind of thing last time, I decided to investigate. Hehehe who knows watching it life is better than on the net. Hehehehe... Having no intention on distubring their so called moments, I sneak to the back of the school quietly and peep.  I am getting so anxious when I am about to peek at them. I felt to tense suddenly, as you know, when it comes to this kind of things, guys would be so hyper and I am one of them. Will history repeats itself?

Unfortunately, all of the excitement that is building up in me faded away but still I was flabbergasted to see a group of girls. Seems like something serious is going on. Do I know one of them? She wears a very familiar clothing... She is about to face my direction but I manage to hide myself well. A few seconds later, I peek at them again. Sandara? Shasha? What's going on here? I saw bruises on Shasha's arms and bloodstains at the side of .

 

"Apologised you !!!" Sandara exclaimed, helding onto Shasha's face agressively, forcing her to speak up

"I will never even do that, you !!!" Shasha scolded daringly and as usual, showing her boyish side whenever a fight is taking place.

 

Aiissh, should I help? She looks like she is in need. Well, what do you expect? 3 vs 1? It's obviously Shasha needs extra help, with her arms and legs being block by Sandara's friends. Wah, I didn't expect the baby face, kind hearted and cute expression girl to turn out into a monster all of a sudden. That is a tremendous change.By seeing Shasha's condition, it seems like she was being beaten for quite a couple of times as she is bearing with the pain, eyes raging in anger. Sandara didn't say much but give her another slap on her face. After a lot of threatening persuasion, Shasha still doesn't want to apologised. I could see Sandara taking out a small blade out from her skinny jeans. Ok this is getting serious and I seriously need to help Shasha. I run towards them and the blade is only inches away from Shasha's stomach when I push Sandara away.

 

"Ouch!!" Sandara exclamied as she landed on the hard ground

"Shasha gwenchana?" I asked feeling concerned at the same time checking on her

"Yah!!! Why are you interrupting? Can't you see I'm busy??" Sandara told me

"Busy? On what? Bullying and murdering people? Don't ever let me catch you doing this to my friend again arra? Or you'll soon regret it understand?!!! Shasha let's go..," I warned Sandara and pulling Shasha, carrying her bad along.

 

Narrator's pov

Thanks to Wooyoung, Sandara's plan on hurting Shasha more didn't happen. Phew, that was close... Shasha walk weakly while Wooyoung is giving her some support by holding onto her making sure she didn't fall. He offer to send her home since he doesn't want anything to happen on Shasha's way home. In addition, Wooyoung is quite free and he thinks that he should just kill time by helping a friend. Half an hour later, they are in front of Shasha's house..

 

"Yah, are you sure you're alright? Is anyone at home?" Wooyoung asked worried

 

Shasha gave a weakly nod and telling him that his younger brother is and home and a smile.

 

"You want me to accompany you for a while?" he asked

"It's ok, I'm fine. Sorry to waste your free time. You should have gone home and take a nap rather than doing this..,Mianhe..," Shasha apologised

"Eh, my friend is more important than that beauty sleep. You sure you're ok by yourslef?" he asked for confirmation this time

"Yup.. thank you...Promise me not to breathed a word to to the others on what just happened alright? I don't want them to worry about me.. And I think I am not going to the dance practice tonight. Just make up some excuses for me alright? Thanks!," Shasha assured and walk towards her house

"Haiz.. if only history repeats itself. I could have a free show. What a waste!!" Wooyoung accidentally said it out loud causing Shasha to turn around

"Jang Wooyoung, you still watch those videos? My goodness, you dirty minded. Just don't let Nichkhun know haha..,"

"YAH ANIA!!! I DIDN'T WATCH IT ALREADY!!" Wooyoung protested

"Hmmm.. well I kinda caught you watching it during your breaks during the dance practice. And you even sit at the staircase far away from the dance studio so that you wouldn't get caught right? You're just making excuses that you're going to the washroom aren't you? Hehehe..," Shasha told him

"YAH!! ANIA!!! THAT'S A LONG TIME AGO!!" Wooyoung denied it

"So have you continue watching the part 2?" Shasha teased

"Yah Shasha!!! Aissh how the hell did you know?!!" Wooyoung said in frustration

 

Shasha just do a cheeky smile and walk back towards her house, leaving Wooyoung all motionless.

 

"YAH DON'T TELL NICHKHUN HYUNG ARRA?!!" Wooyoung shouted

 

Shasha's pov

I pretended to be deaf to what Wooyoung said as I had a feeling that Wooyoung knows that I am only joking. I'll wait till where the moment comes. Maybe I could used it when I want to take my revenge on him. Hehehe.... He better not tell the othere what happen or he will have some lectures by Nichkhun.

I entered the house and was welcome by my younger brother, Zelo who just woke up from his beautiful sleep from the sofa.

 

"Welcome home noona..." he said lazily with his tired looking expression and scratching his messy looking hair

EntryImage?bid=7296883&eid=500924328&t=1

I keep on facing downwards as I don't want him to notice it but since my younger brother is good in finding out secretive stuffs, he immediately stop me from moving and starts to examine my facial appearance which has some bruises on it.

 

"Noona, what happened to you? Someone did this to you? You had a fight? With who? Your friends? Boyfriend? Classmates? Stranger? WHO?!!!!" Zelo insisted me on telling him as soon as possible

"Eh, ania... I fell down while walking down the steps...," I lied

"It can't be. Falling down the steps can't be that bad right? Tell me the truth....," he persuaded giving me that unsure look whether to believe what I say

"Really, I am telling you the truth!!! Aiish, don't tell omma arasoh?" I warned him and went straight to my room leaving my younger brother behind with full of confusion

 

There is no need to tell him the truth, it's not a major problem at all. I mean it's not like Sandara murder me which she almost did... Thank God Wooyoung reach on the right time. I throw my Dickies bag on my bed and went to the washroom. I look at myself in the mirror. What happened to a once beautiful, perfect face of mine? It's being ruined!!!! It's like my right cheek is as red as an apple. F**K THAT !!!! Haiz... If only my friends are there I could've defeated those losers. I clean up the blood at the side of my mouth and after bathing, I made some necessary things to my wounds and bruises. Damn those , are their arms made out of steel. Their grab is freaking tight that I can't even move.

One hour later, I went to the kitchen to have my dinner. Seeing only the three of us in the kitchen, I am assuming that dad is coming home late and can't have dinner with us. We're used to it. Since I sit beside my mum, I purposely let my hair cover part of my face so that it's not too obvious. While we're tucking in our delicious dinner...

 

"Shasha I have some new for you..," mum said

"What is it?" I asked

"Me and dad is sending Zelo to Australia to further his studies in science. So your dad and I decided to stay there with him since Zelo is the youngest in the family and I'm worried if anything happens to him there. Don't you mind staying here alone?" mum asked

"Wah, Zelo going to Australia? That is so unfair!!!" I complained while my younger brother just irritate my by making that acute twist pose

196145_1354548573600_448_300.jpg

He laugh in the end and praise about him studying overseas. I am like whatever!!! So I told mum that I am ok leaving alone in Seoul while they are in Australia.

 

"Since I am already independent, I am fine with staying alone in Seoul, unlike SOMEONE who still needs to be baby sitted....," I said sarcastically to Zelo causing his smile to fade and pretend to be sad

 

Mum feel so satisfied after hearing what I said. BUT, don't be trick readers, even though my mum agress to it, I know she would find ways to get someone to take care of me as she is afraid that her children tends to do something crazy and many more that parents could imagine of when they were being forced to leave their children behind for a couple of months. I mean which parents would be willing to just let their child stay alone with no one to keep an eye on right? I just have to wait what is her plans a few days later....

 

Narrator's pov

The next day, Shasha wears a cap to school just to cover up her screwed up face which was being vandalised by Sanadara yesterday and at the same time, trying to avoid her friends from asking a lot of questions. To make it even better, she didn't hang out with them either. During break, she is willing to stay in class rather than meeting her friends.

At The Cafeteria

The four friends are having their lunch at the cafeteria, felling curious about Shasha's sudden missing in action.

 

"Yah what did she say? What did she say?" Jay asked enthusiastically while Taecyeon reads his text message from Shasha

"She's not hungry and she is staying in class..," Taecyeon replied Jay's question

"Weird, she never skip lunch before... Is she on diet or something?" Jay asked

"Ania, something is extremely strange. I think something is really not right here...Anything happen to her yesterday? I asked her to accompany me to school this morning, but she insisted that she goes alone..She don't usually reject offers..," Nichkhun told us being like a police investigator

 

Then all of them starts to look at Wooyoung since he seems like he is not curious at all as he is the only one that knows the whole story.

 

'What?" he asked blurly

4bab7504494eaf005064de5473b0d825.jpg

"Wooyoung-ah, seems like you know something... Did something happen to Shasha? The truth..," Taecyeon asked seriously

"I don't know. I swear, I don't.. Doesn't mean I am quiet I know what's going on right? Aiisshh..," Wooyoung grumbled gobbling up his burger

 

Then, the four of them starts to talk about Sandara. Wooyoung starts to get nervous as he feel bad for not telling the three of them the real thing. He feel so confused on whether to reveal it or not. He felt bad for not telling because as friends, you have to share and help to solve each other problems. However, at the same time, he felt bad for telling it as he doesn't want to break the promise that he made with Shasha. He look so depressed while Jay and Taecyeon are praising on Sandara's beautiful features.

Wooyoung couldn't take it anymore as he can't bear watching his friends praising a girl who just bullied his friend right in front of his eyes yesterday. Nichkhun notice it and asked whether Wooyoung is ok. Wooyoung just showwd him a tensed looking expression, tapping his fingers on the table, shaking his leg up and down. Feeling fed up, he slam his can drink on the table causing Jay, Taecyeon and Nichkhun to jerk up from their seats.

 

"Aiish!!!  I can't take it anymore. Shasha is our friend, and I am not supposed to do this!!!" Wooyoung exclaimed

"Yah, have you gone insane? What are you talking about?" Jay asked

"Actually.... the truth is..... is...," Wooyoung dragged

"What? Something did happened to Shasha?" Taecyeon asked in bewilderement

"The truth is, Shasha is hurt. I saw Sandara bullying her yesterday with a couple of friends...," Wooyoung revealed

"BO-YAH? (WHAT)!!!" Jay exploded in anger, standing up

"Yah, and you're telling me just now you don't know anything? That's bull!!" Taecyeon scolded

"So you knew it since yesterday and you didn't even inform us?" Nichkhun added on

"Shasha told me to keep it a secret as she doesn't want you guys to worry about her..," Wooyoung explained

 

Wooyoung keep quiet suddenly as he was afraid upon seeing their reaction, especially Jay. He know Jay is close with Shasha and he is supposed to be the first one to know it whenever Shasha encouters this kind of problem. Jay is fuming mad right now as Wooyoung could have told him earlier about it. Same goes to his other two friends. Jay then asked calmly, but his looks shows that he is ready for an attack.

 

"What else did you witnessed?" Jay asked

"Well.. Sandara.. she...she tries....," Wooyoung stuttered causing Jay to fumed up

"SHE WHAT?!!!" Jay exclaimed being impatient

"She tries.. to stab her...," Wooyoung said looking so guilty

"She's in the class right?" Jay asked and walked off

"Yah hyung!! Where are you going?!!"Wooyoung shouted

 

Shasha's pov

I was resting my head on the table, hearing my stomach growling for food. I start to picture all kinds of food in my head as I can't step foot into the cafeteria or everyone will look at me.  I take out my phone and decide to play some games to fade the hungry feeling away. I am about to press the 'start' button when someone grab my arm and pulled me. Jay? What is he doing here? Didn't I send Taecyeon a message?

 

"Jay, what's wrong?" I asked facing downwards

 

He refused to let go of me. I harshly pull my arms away from him.

 

"Why are you dragging me out here? And where are you bringing me?" I asked

"To Sandara. She owe you an apology right?!!" Jay said which stuns me for a second

"What? How did..," I said

"How dare you!!" he scolded

https://kpopinfo114.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/jay-park-again-again-e1401347434125.jpg?w=627

"Huh?" I asked

"How dare you!!! How could you not tell me you're being bullied? And especially by my classmate? Yah, I've been treating you like a sister and you don't even inform me about what happened yesterday?!!!' he raised his voice

 

, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER?!!!! OH NO HE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT!!!!

 

What will happen next?

 

COMMENT AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE!!! :):):):)