Quotes and Messages

Friendship Never Dies!

A-yo wassup readers!! Like finally, the story is officially complete, not only thanks to my ideas but thanks to the ideas, comments, subscribing, suggestions and motivations that you lovely readers ahd given me. So what do you think about the story eh? A bit draggy? Fun? Interesting? Sweet? Hmm... I guess I should leave it to you readers to comment below alright cause I'm not a psyhic who can read all of your minds XD!

First of all, I'm really sorry for all of the late updates that I've made. I really deserve to be killed right? But SOWEY to keep you waiting!!!! :( I would like to fully thank all of you lovely readers for being patient and kind-hearted to actually wait for my updates. I had been busy with school work and crazy projects that some times I don't even have the time to sit in front of my comp. It breaks my heart that because of school, I kinda neglected the stuffs that I love to do the most like writing fanfics which is one of it. Also, honestly, I felt bad for not updating often after seeing some of you readers pleading, and begging for me to continue on with my updates and hopefully my story doesn't has a disappoiting ending to it?

Lastly, thank you for all of your sweet long comment. Do you know just by reading your comments and seeing people subscribing to my stories, tend to motivateS me to write more new fresh stories? Only God knowS how happy I felt seeing all of those encouraging and engrossing comments about my stories. I especially like the fact that some of you are so into the story which I find it cute at times. LOL! So, I just wanna say, without you readers support, I probably have deleted this story but thanks to you guys, you made me change my mind!! Love you all!! <3<3<3<3 Ok, to wrap up the whole 49 Chapters which happens to be the first longest story that I had ever written, enjoy some of the quotes and advices given by your favourite Korean Idols and a little memory about Jay being in 2pm. ENJOY! :)

 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/20/5a/d8205a29d3119ad693420eefaf612529.jpg

"We are all equal, it's just that only ego, beliefs and fears tend to seperate us apart. Don't ever let those unworthy characters take control of you causing people around you to hate you. All of us should share the same equality in life and nobody is perfect. Lastly, don't get easily influence by others. Don't let people pull you into their storm but pull them into your peace instead."

 

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/74184626/thumb.png

"Don't be surprise that some of us fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. Could be a few years older or a few years younger. It may be strange to some people and it may take a very hard time to accept each other especially when it comes to age differences but you may never know he or she is the one you've been looking for. When it comes to love, age is just a number"

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VTNMF5gVM5U/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABw/2uQT1DSDIfc/photo.jpg

"Never be afraid to let out your true feelings to the someone you love no matter how awkward the situtaion could get because we only live once and trust me, you'll feel better after letting it all out. That person may reject you but at least they will be amazed on how brave you are in  confessing it to them. Who knows it could change their minds? ^^ Secondly, for those who are having siblings, please cherish them. They may be annoying, they may break your heart, they may be a pain in the sometimes but siblings are your true best friend that God had given to us. The power of siblings couldn't be replace by anything else because no matter how much you hated each other, there in somewhere in your heart that wants you to forgive them. Remember blood is thicker than water.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-T9njoCg7_As/UrV4r_OAOhI/AAAAAAAAAnM/p4wZDps4o04/s1600/bom.jpg

"When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character or you'll regret like me. Sometimes, friends tend to be nice in front of you but they are actually backstabbing you from your back without you knowing. Be careful of who you trust and tell your problems to as not everyone who smiles at you is your friend. So be very selective when it comes to choosing the perfect friend because to know whether they are your true loyal friend, they will accept you sincerely for who you are"  

http://www.viet-times.com.au/images/thumbnails/Resized/images-stories-articles-1159_cr_53b9f57f029c6-500cherry628_288x362.jpg

"Life is like a see-saw ride, full of ups and downs. But when you're down, a good friend will jump on the other side of the seat ensuring that you're not going to handle  all of the the downs that you're experiencing alone and most importantly to bring you back up again. Always take my advice, you have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life"

http://media6.tiin.vn/media01/5264ee1479c72/2014/01/13/thumbs/ff1682af-6e56-4132-aa5e-e4ec9215d177_380_auto.jpg

"Be careful who you call your friend. You may never know you're just a spare tyre which is just being used and wll be forgotten once they don't need you anymore. We are so dumb some times not to realise it but take every experience as a lesson to be learnt. Whenever you're with a group of friends, just asked yourself, are they your loyal friends or just friends for benefit material? Fake friends will run away when you are facing problems but real friends stay to make all of those pain go away"

http://www.tenasia.com/webwp_us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2013100815314221321-320x213.jpg

"Friendships might fight today and smile later, argue tomottow laugh soon. We have our different ups and downs, we go through a lot everyday but at the end of all that, we're always together. I bet all friendship experience that and it's just a matter of how much commitment you put in to last that friendship. So even if your friendship is unstable, at least one must understand and give in because friendship is about understanding and forgiving each other. Although we had lost our contacts with each other, the memories we had still last in our minds"

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/ae/04/f4ae044dcf4213fbf23b4bfc06074541.jpg

"Moving on is one of the complicated things to do in life. It's really scary because in the process of moving on, you would tend to do some crazy things, even to the extend that it could involve people's life to get what you really want even though that person had no feelings for you. I've come to realised that I can't expect to get the something or someone that I really want all of the time. There are times where things just can't follow as what you've planned for them. So, if you happened to fall in love with a person you know that you couldn't get, don't ever force them to love you. Try to force them to leave you instead because there are others who are insisted to stay and you will realise that person is the one who truly loves you"  

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/76/16/35/7616358245bd02039fa991db5363f295.jpg

"Never hate people or get jealous of them because it's as if like you are hating everything about yourself. Jealousy is just a disease that will brainwashed your mind every single time you tend to see someone being much more better than you. Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have to value as it could affect the people around you and even yourself. So find the seeds of your jealousy , clear all of those negativity that had been torturing your mind. Put all of the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. Lastly, if a friend doesn't spent time with you often, doesn't me they forget about you. They are still there to show you their care at least. "

 

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/5719387/600full-youngjae.jpg

"No one can be friends after being lovers but if they are friends again after being lovers, they are the best friends in the world that you ever had. Don't feel bad of being rejected, take it as there are betters ones out there for you. Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose alright?"

 

Alright readers, I forget to mention one important reason on why I actually write this story in the first place. Apart from my hobby, I wrote this story because I honestly miss 2PM where Jay used to be in the boy band. BUT don't get me wrong, I still love  both Jay and the 2PM members till now even though they are not together anymore, hopefully not forever. It's just that everytime I watch their live performance, I always imagine that Jay was on stage with them and I bet they feel the same way too. However, despite all of the bad moments Jay had gone through, he manage to get back to the music industry and one touching thing that he said about 2PM in one of his interviews was,

"they were my boys at one time you know. Just because like I left JYP, I hate 2PM. No I don't hate 2PM but you know as far as reunion goes, I'll do reunion, I'm down to do reunion...."

You guys could check out the interview at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f0DNHvqqX8

 

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/semilover07/forever2pm.jpg

"Best friends are like stars. You don't often see them, but you know they are always there for you"

http://cdn10.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2010/05/2pmtaec.jpg

"A friend is someone who could make you shed tears because you think your life would be different if they didn't exist"

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6702/2pm090423.jpg

"A true friend is someone who NEVER leaves you out, because even though you're not there with them, they always include you being a part of them"

http://upic.me/i/5d/102364007.jpg

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/20090829024803851.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2143x9e.gif

"A true friend will always be there to cheer you up whenever you're feeling down"

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/icecapades/15634289/1045065/1045065_320.jpg

"A true friend never fail to bring in laughter into your life and can make all of your sorrow go away"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-KBDWcn7WHc/SZ5stAOLTsI/AAAAAAAAG3A/fq4BPLZDhr4/s320/n512727706_1316475_2007.jpg

"Fake friends are around when they think you're cool BUT, True friends are around even if they think you're a fool"

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/154/9/e/jaybum_and_Chansung_by_sweet_khunnie.jpg

"A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down"

http://wallpaperpanda.com/wallpapers/5iG/9G4/5iG9G4XBT.jpg

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120304_seoulbeats_jay_taec_award-272x300.jpg

"A true friend will be there for you through thick and thin. They don't judge you instead they will care for you no matter what. They are the shoulder to cry on, or someone to laugh with. They stand by you in your times of needs. They know every little about you and they stand up for you when others don't"

http://myhairstylespictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/long-bangs-mohawk-picture-300x240.jpg

"A true friend warms you with their presence, trust you with their secrets and remembers you in their prayers!"

 

http://19.media.tumblr.com/BW8GZYwFfqnci0huI92GQ0YRo1_500.jpg

http://modernlounge.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/year1.png?w=500&h=350

"Finally, last but not least, true friendship isn't about being there all the time when it's convinient. It's about being there when it's unknown. When bad things tend to happen to friendship, it's not about who win or loses, it's about who forgives, forget and still wanna be friends. Although in situation where you are being force to be seperated from them, your heart and soul is still with them. You can sepearte best friends but you certainly couldn't seperate the thousands of memories that they had shared. Sometimes it only takes one good song to bring back thousands of good old memories"

 

 

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9z09Cn1FYjE/Tj5RiST9vXI/AAAAAAAAABw/n2uHB-NykRQ/s1600/2PM+III-horz.jpg

Alright readers, that is a wrap! Hope you enjoy it and for you 2PM fans and lovers out there, sorry if I said anything offending about them. I just couldn't help it as I really miss those moments but I swear, I have no bad intentions and I hope with you reading whatever is above will bring you back some memories about them. Let's just hope whatever Jay said about the reunion will happen so that they will be able to meet each other again in the future, or maybe make a collaboration together and most importantly, expand their friendship relationship.

Arrasoh, that's all for this story. I hope to write more stories for you guys if it doesn't clashes with my final year exam. With that, have a very great day!! And one last thing......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A-vLUn0qJoY/TQOsn0V4QFI/AAAAAAAAANo/TZJ1GPE_hBk/s1600/2PM1.jpg

 

GHAMSAHAMNIDA FOR READING MY STORIES!!! SARANGHAE! <3<3<3

PS: I strongly dedicate this story not only to all you readers but to the 2pm members, including Jay! ^^

*You are also free to give your comment about 2PM below and even comment about my overall story*