Chapter 38

Friendship Never Dies!

Shasha's pov

I am on the verge of shouting but I'm totally loss for words. I really can't take my eyes of the visualiser screen. Then, out of nowhere it starts to play and I get to find out it's a video by the two person who I had betrayed once..My jaws drop wide open. I'm astonish that they actually videoed themselve for me? I don't know whether to believe it or not. Is this some kind of prank which is set up just to fool me or something? I am certain that my friends wouldn't even have the thought of forgiving me after knowing my sins!

When the video starts to play, I went to move closer and closer to it so that I could hear what they are saying.

tumblr_mnxdt5DdBE1qf7kplo1_500.gif

"Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry we're a bad boy...Geurae charari tteona jal gayo you're a good girl....Sigani galsurok, nal almyeoneun alsugok.. Silmangman namatgetjiman~~~~," Taecyeon sing with full of emotions

"Oh chingu don't leave us, I know you care for us, wae gurae soljikhi.. nae malhae nigapil yohae our lay, lay, lay, lay ,lady...

Our lay, lay, lay ,lay ,lady~~~~" continued Nichkhun whom I know is not that professional in singing continued, which kinda make me burst out into laugther upon the changes that they made in the lyrics.

 

SONG RECOMMENDED: BY 2AM [Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go INSTRUMENTAL]

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0n6OG5zx0

Shasha, I guess we don't need to introduce who we are to you right? Just wanna say that the both of us are A BUNCH OF BIG STUPID JERK!!! We're really a bunch of jerks for just jumping into conclusions without even finding out what on earth is really happening. Gosh!! What stupid bunch of friends you have here. Look, we know that you might be still hurt and disheartened upon what we told you that day... You would be probably walking away right now just by seeing our faces right? But Shasha, PLEASE!!!

"JAEBAL KAJIMA BABY~~~" sang the both of them and once again turns out into a laughing stock

Hahaha, funny right? But we really meant it arra? Ok here comes the serious thing. Taecyeon will you please..

taecyeon-tumblr.png?w=640

"[clears throat].. Shasha, listen to me. I am so truly sorry for being harsh towards you. It's not that I want to do that to you but that point of time, I am extremely confused and dumbfounded. I really didn't expect it to happened at all. Like what happened a few years back, we thought that we'd never see you again. Maybe I can't control what I am experiecing at that moment that my mind just went blank and only negative words keep spitting out from my mouth.

But seriously, my heart do skip with joy when I find out that you're actually still alive!!  I do realised after Youngjae explained to us the whole story and as well as the secrets that you once told Nichkhun (how dare you hide it from me? Aiish!) I realised that your reason is reasonable enough and I could accept it. I understand you Shasha, please forgive me?  I honestly miss spending time with you. And thank you for being alive arrasoh? I really miss you chingu! Can we be friends like before? Mianhe..." Taecyeon apologised

3645_640903129260376_1049830858_n.jpg

"Shasha I...I... Arrghh, you wanna know what? Seriously like this is the first time I had done something so stupid and foolish. Look, the reason why I erupted the moment I found out about the truth is that, I'm really absolutely upset that you're actually lying to us? I mean like who are WE??? WE'RE YOUR BEST FRIENDS RIGHT?We're family remember? But just by fooling us like that, I really can't accept it.

However, something made me forgive you for that. It's not only thanks to Youngjae. When I start to reflect about it, I realised that I am really very selfish. Selfish to the max that I actually jump into conclusions. I finally know what is your whole story about. With the revenge thingy about Sandara. Mianhe Shasha.. honestly if I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing. Maybe worst than what you have planned. I know sorry is a very simple word to say, but I really do, do,do wanna apologised upon my biggest mistake that I had done to you. Sorry for not having trust in you. Me, in fact the both of us including Wooyoung, we're utterly shocked by the sudden news. I think because of that we don't even have the spare time to think about what makes you do that.

Lastly, apart from Jay, I know you always depend on me for help. Remember we used to help each other during high school? You still remember the moment where you are so called my 'girlfriend?' and where I so called be your 'boyfriend' so that Jay could hooked up with you? Shasha, I really miss helping you... Just by knowing that you're going to have some revenge makes me wanna help you more. So, can you forgive me and reunite with us again? We really regretted it. 100% Regretted it! Mianhe Shasha...," Nichkhun apologised causing my tears to drain out more

hqdefault.jpg

"Hope our message would urge you to forgive us! We really do miss you. Thank you for being alive. Just wanna let you know that from now on, whenever you need any help or guidance, we'll always be there for you. There is always a saying which says, 'Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true great friends will leave footprints in your heart' So please, please, please, please, please, please give us a chance to repay back our stupidity and let us be the friends that would leave footprints in your heart? Miss you and love you, our one and only dearest friend on planet earth! Annyeong and thank you for watching!" Both of them said and waved

 

Shasha's pov

My heart sank and a sudden loss came over me. Although they had apologised, I do still feel bad. I cover my mouth so that I wouldn't express too much agony that could lead to stress. I am extremely touched and moved by the video that they made. I mean, what kind of friends would even bother to do this kind of things after being betrayed by their own friend?? Really, it's such a  blessing to have friends like them. Blood of relieve starts to flow througout my entire body.

"Thank you God, for answering my prayers. This really made my day!" I thanked silently in my heart

Then the room which is once really pitch black turns out into a bright room. I kinda rub my eyes because of the sudden changes in the lightings which reminds me of a camera flashes. After rubbing, I see two gentlemen walking towards me. My vision is a bit blur at first but as it starts to get clear, I find out that it's actually Nichkhun and Taecyeon. Not only that, they are putting on a huge smile on their faces, very huge sincere smiles.

It makes me feel like I didn't even do anything wrong. They then stop a few centimetres away from me. Precious tears of happiness start to stream uncontrolably down my cheeks.

Just by looking at their faces makes me tear down even more. I truly miss them. 3 years... for 3 consecutive years, I had not met them and now like finally, like finally I am able to stand right in front of them again, just like old times. I felt as if I am in heaven where I used to be so called 'dead'. I can't believe it. Am I really in heaven with my friends? Gosh!! I can't describe what I am feeling right now.

 

"Wah, it's been a long time right Taecyeon? At last. our long lost friend is back!!!" Nichkhun starts to joke

"That's damn right!! Like is she back from heaven? I think God had sent us the greatest gift ever! Thank you for giving us our friend back!!" Taecyeon is trying to be funny, pretending to thanked God for lifting up his hands.

vietnamese_20girl_202-cry_thumb.jpg

Since I can't express it out in words, I run towards them and embraced them tightly, opening my arms as huge as possible so that I could hug both of them at one go!!! I can't help it but to shed more tears the moment I hug them! Only God knows how thankful I am to him to be with my friends back!! I could felt a light pat made on my head. 

 

"OMG I MISS YOU GUYS SO BADLY!!Mianhe.. Mianhe... I didn't mean to do this to you guys.. really? I am such a bad friend to the both of you... Sorry Nichkhun, sorry Taecyeon! OMG I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!~~" I wailed as I can't control my sadness

"Eh... gwenchana.. It's ok, we're here now... You're not going to loose friends like us again arra? We can assure you that! You've grown so much beautiful huh? I salute whichever doctor who rebuilt your face!" Nichkhun said

"How did you... Did Youngjae told you everything?" I asked

"Yup!! In fact I did!" Youngjae's voice could be heard

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuYp8TBGOLt4mLUM81B_m

And there he is walking in the room. He then showed me his pinki reminding me that he promised to get me back together with my friends which he succeed in the end. I give him a quick hug and thanked him. Then, the three of us sit down and had a very long chat upon my years in L.A doing the operation. All Nichkhun and Taecyeon did is to "ahh i see,,", "wow...". It's cute to see their curious expression. Once again my attention is being drag to this very room. Have I been here before? I am being too obvious I guess?

 

"Shasha, what's wrong?" Taecyeon asked

"This place feels so familiar to me. Have we been to this place before?" I asked

"You really forget about this place?" Taecyeon asked

"You mean we've been here before?" I asked in confusion

"Follow me..," Nichkhun said pulling my hand and bring me around the room

 

The more he explains, the more I'm starting to remember it. But I just can't seem to know what the exact answer is.

 

"Still don't get it?" he asked

 

I shake my head from side to side.

"Haiz... maybe this last thing might help..," he said taking out an old photo album which had been collecting dust since, I don't know, for a few years I guess?

 

We then bring the photo album and join Taecyeon and Youngjae. As I flip through, I start to beam and I immediately know what is this room is used for before.

 

"Remember now?" Taecyeon asked

"Of course! It's our old dance studio... The dance studio which we've bought it using our own money! It's looks like it's being abandoned. Why? You guys seldom come here for practice?" I asked

 

So Nichkhun told me that since the 'death' of me, they rarely step foot in here. He told me that Jay is way too devastated that he keeps on avoiding this dance studio as it keeps reminding him of me. So to not make things to sad for him, he decided not to step foot in here again. The moment I heard that, I regretted for not telling Jay who is the real me. I just look downwards and keep quiet.

Nichkhun continue that he and his other two friends are too busy with work that they had no time to have a dance practice with each other and it's no point having a dance practice since our old crew which is known as JOKARZ is now like shattered. However, they decided not to demolished or sell this dance studio to anyone as it is a sign of memory of their childhood. I smile thinking about the old days where we always used to spent my time with them here.

Moving on, Youngjae suddenly bring up the topic on my purpose of going back to Seoul. I told Taecyeon and Nichkhun everything, like every secrets that I had hidden from them and what I planned to do and what's my mission. Both of my friends, are like cursing Sandara non-stop upon what she did to me since high school till now!

 

"What the hell is that 's problem? By hearing the whole story, she almost take Jay and your life away from you. Thank God there is Youngjae to help you.. Aiish she really deserves a revenge. Whatever Shasha, I'm on your side!" Taecyeon said frustratedly

"Me too! Anything you need, you know who to call! I'm so gonna teach her a lesson!" Nichkhun assured me

"Don't forget me! I'll be your back up as well? I came back for that actually..." Youngjae added

 

AWWWW!!! I'm so flabbergasted! Such a sweet thing that a friend would do.

 

"But... am I not troubling you guys?" I asked for confirmation

"Come on Shasha!! You need us! We're in this together! Let's finish her up alright? To Shasha's happy ending!" Nichkhun make a toast

"TO SHASHA'S HAPPY ENDING!! CHEERS! HAHAHA!!!" all of them shouted

 

I just burst out laughing and then I stop when I realise that one of them is not here. Wooyoung! Where is he? Is he still mad at me?

 

"Hey, why isn't Wooyoung with you guys? Is he still mad at me?" I asked

"We tried persuading. But looks like he don't want to know and hear about you anymore..," Taecyeon told me

"Haiz..." I sigh in disappointment

"Shasha..," Youngjae called out, placing his hands on my shoulders

"You want me to settle it for you?" he offered

"Gwenchana, I think I have to face him myself.. Maybe he will understand after hearing it coming out from my own mouth.. I'll persuade him myself. See you guys soon alright?" I told them and went to Wooyoung's house, if I could still remember his address.

 

A few minutes later, I am right outside his door step. I take a great deep breath and press the door bell. In a few seconds, the door flew open and standing right in front of me is a a boy aged about 19 years old, chocolate brown eyes, spiky hair and staring at me lazily as if I am a boring television programme. Must be his younger brother.

"Hey, I'm Sheera....," I told him

"Yeah, yeah so what? Are you going to sell cookies or promote stuffs or just waste to my time here? What the hell do you want?" he asked rudely

"Is Wooyoung inside?" I asked

"HAH! That spoil brat? No he is not! He is like doing his business out of the house most of the time!" he answered, rolling his eyes at me

"Well, do you know where he is? Where he love to hang out?" I asked again

"Do I look like a security guard or a policeman or maybe his babysitter to you? I don't give a f**k on what he does, where he goes ok? My whole family doesn't even give a f**k about him so what makes you think I would care for that spoilt brother of mine? Arrgghh!! Such a waste of time!!" he nagged and slam the door shut

 

WHAT THE HELL??? I knew that Wooyoung's family is kinda f**ked up but not to this extreme. Goodness, what had his parents feed their child with. Poor Wooyoung, looks like his family members is treating him like he doesn't exist in the family. No wonder Wooyoung is always getting into trouble like most of the time and thankfully me and my friends are being kind enough to take care of him. I wonder how have he been while I was in L.A. Did Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Jay took care of him well?

By hook or by crook, I must meet him by today! I went on for a very long search for Wooyoung which is going to take quite some time as Wooyoung is smart as finding the perfect place to be alone with no disturbance.

 

Wooyoung's pov

I had been sitting and hanging around at this desserted playground since morning till now. I don't know why but playground always seems to calm my thoughts down. Seeing kids playing is a mind relaxing to me. I just wish I could grew younger as years pass by. I want to be like 3 or 2 years old back again. That's where my parents spend most time with me. But not anymore. Ever since my younger brother and sister is born, I've been treat like in the family.

I started to become unimportant and they treat me as a black sheep of my family. Such a f**king life I had been leading. Then why the hell do my parents make babies for? Just for fun? I wonder if I came from an unprotected made by them. It's possible as coincidental or in simple terms which mean I am accidentally being created by them before they get married? That's why they hated me so much? Because I am so called the accidental baby? Sometimes I do wonder whether I am adopted.. Haiz... Story of my life...

wooyoung.duumal12.jpg

I watch as one kid is having fun playing with both his mum and dad. I know it's not manly to do this but I actually cried, facing downwards as I don't want anyone to notice it. That kid is so lucky to be loved. I wish that is me! Out of a sudden, I felt my shoulder being touched. I jerk a bit and quickly look to my right.  DAMN!! NOT THIS FACE AGAIN! I roll my eyes and swing my arm.

 

"Wooyoung, you ok?" she asked causing me to feel disgusted by it

 

I just ignored her, wiping away my tears, facing the other side.

 

"Wooyoung, please... I'm here not to argue with you.. I want to make things look truthful to you so that we could refresh our friendship once again. Please give me a chance to do that?" she persuaded

"Just stop!! Cut the act arrasoh? You're not acting in a drama or something. Just leave me alone!!" I insisted angrily

 

Amazingly she really went off. What is wrong with this girl? Aiish!! I grumbled and made a point that what just happened didn't actually happened. It's just an illusion! While I am enjoying the scenery, an ice-cream cone with vanilla fillings in it poped right in front of my face.

tumblr_mjitd1XrXF1s7ami2o1_500.gif

I then lifted up my face and saw Shasha or Sheera grinning at me from ear to ear.

"Take it.. I bought it for you.. Vanilla is your favourite flavour isn't it?" she reminded me and went on to sit beside me

"Which part of 'leave me alone' don't you not understand?" I started to raised my voice at her

"Come on Wooyoung. I really want to cure this broken friendship. Please give me a chance? Just tell me whatever,I 'll fullfill it for you..." she persuaded me

"Really? Then I just want one thing from you. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME ARRA?!!!" I shouted lividly at her

"Wooyoung, jaebal!! Like seriously, why are you so hot tempered suddenly? I know it's hard for you to forgive me but do you at least try to spare some time for me to explain to you? I can't understand you! Why can't you be like Nichkhun and Taecyeon who is willing to forgive me? It's not like I had create more problems into your lives? This s like the only fist time and yes, I do learn my lesson! I know I should be doing this but you made me too!" she cried

 

She kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness. I move backwards a bit as I do feel a little bit embarrassed to let a girl do that. 

"Eh, what the hell is your problem? Once I said, you're not forgiven means you're not forgiven!! Arrgghh!! You're such a pain in the eye!" I exploded, pushing away the ice cream cone till it hits the ground

 

My eyes were focus on the ice cream cone at first but as I slowly look up into her face, I find out that she looks as if she had been rejected by a guy right in front of a whole crowd.A sudden guilt hit me but not for long. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I'm too frustrated upon her messed up behaviour!! She is not like this last time.

She heaved a sigh of frustration that no one could even picture it. It's extremely ugly!! I wanted to say sorry but something made me hold back my words. Shasha just face downwards and I saw a tear rolling down her cheeks. Some passer bys stared at us as if like we're having a couple fight.

"[sobbing]... Wah,, the most hurtful things that a friend would ever do to me. Gwenchana... I'll make sure that by the end of the day, you'll be able to forgive me. JUST WAIT ARRA!!!" she warned me and walk off, slamming her other ice-cream cone into the garbage bin. Venging her anger on it.

 

I suddenly get mad at myself for no reason, showing tantrums by kicking the grass and scream in frustration. She must be warning me that just to make me frightened that I will never forgive her. It will stay that way and I can't wait for her other attemps on persuading me. I walk off from the park and head towards the nearest bar just a few miles away.

 

4 Hours Later...

I had been killing my own time in this bar for like almost 4 hours, I just have no perfect destination in mind. My friend Junsu, is busy helping with his father's business, my other friends are also busy, my family, don't even talk about it!! I just need someone here to be with me, to spend time with me. 

Suddenly the memories about me and Shasha spending time together plays in my mind. She is like the only person who would be the perfect slot whenever no one is to accompany me.Haiz... should I forgive her? But lying to your own friend, should they be forgiven? What if history repeats itself. Then I was distracted by a phone call from home. F**k man!! Why must it be this number. I answered the call lazily.

 

"What??" I just answered in a rough voice

"Wooyoung~~ Wooyoung-ah~~~~" my mum answered which causes my goosebumps to rise up

I remove the phone away from my ear and put it near again.

 

"Yah omma! Are you drunk or something? I think you called the wrong person!!!" I informed her and all I hear after that is sobbing and mummbling

 

What in the world is she talking about???? Aiissh!! I shouldn't have wasted my time answering it! I hang up and continue drinking soju .Then once again, my phone vibrated. I grumbled and answered the call. 

"Omma, speak properly will you?!!! I can't...," I yelled but the paused after I heard one word coming out from

"Wooyoung-ah.. come back..saranghaeyo...mianhe....please come back home..," my mum cried

 

Without answering back, I slowly remove the phone away from my ear. Sorry? My mum always said that once in a blue moon to me. And the most weirdest thing of all, the part where she says she love me really creeped me out. She never ever said that to me apart from my other siblings. I thought she hated me the most. Did she like hit her head hard on something or she is going crazy. Hmmm... interesting. I made my way home to find out.

I reach home 10 minutes later and the moment I open the door, my mum embraced me tightly. I almost scream in sudden shockness! Gosh, that is a real heart attack for those who have a very weak heart. Not only that, all of my siblings except for my dad who is not at home yet, are all staring at me. Haiz.. did I do something wrong this time? My mum starts to breakdown while hugging me.

 

"Omma, what's wrong? And you too, don't stare at me like that!! What's going on here??? Somebody explain to me?" I insisted

 

Shasha's pov

Those spicy words that came out from Wooyoung's mouth earlier really breaks my heart. I don't even expect him to like say such kinds of things to me. Why can't he accept my apology? I am sitting down near the riverbank, crying all alone feeling so depressed upon not getting back a friend that I've once lost. And because of my stupid actions, I actually loose him forever now. I hope not.

I am getting so frustrated with my own tears that I start to venge my anger on rubbing it away, scolding my tears silently in my heart to stop flowing out more, until I felt some cool wind very near my face. I pause and turn. Directly in front of my face is an ice-cream cone with chocolate fillings in it. When I move my head upwards, I saw Wooyoung smiling towards me. He is handing me a cone of chocolate of ice-cream.

However, I am a fool if I were to take it from him. At first when I wanted to get along well with him he refused and now he is using the same trick as I do, expecting me to forgive him? No freaking way that is happening!! I just look to the other side, feeling really infuriated! And again, this stupid tears flow out. Then, I could sense that he is taking a seat beside me.

 

"Hey, thank you...," he thanked me suddenly but I still ignore.

"I know you're the one who persuaded my family to stop neglecting me...Shasha.. I.....I'm sorry alright? Listen, I know you wouldn't give a damn about what I am about to say right now. It's bull to you isn't it? It's ok, whether you like it or not, I am going to tell you sincerely upon how I feel  right now alright? Hope you are listening?" he said

 

Not to be rude or anything but I made a point to ignore every single word that he said but as he started talking, my heart which was once burning into flames is now feels as if someone had thrown some cool water to put out the fire for me. I can tell whether he is sincere or not.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb_jg6HR4vhaR4lnSfE7_

"There is so many things that I would like to apolgised actually. Firstly, I knew this situation had expired to you but I wanna apologised upon my immature behaviour where I always have to make people give in first, where I started to be so selfish and some times too much for you guys to handle me. Secondly, I am always hot tempered and I like to show tantrums and venge anger on some of you guys sometimes, I'm so sorry for that. Thirdly, I like to show off too, maybe a little too much? Fourth, I am being so stubborn and always neglect on all of your advices. Lastly, for what happened after I receive the news about you being Shasha..," he said and made a long pause

"The truth is, the moment I heard it, there is a slight joy in my heart. I can't believe that you're still alive. But on the other hand, when I look at the darker side, I am utterly upset that all this while you had been lying to us. I mean how could you pronounced yourself dead when you're not. You don't even know what it feels like 3 years without a great friend like you. I start to get bored, I had no one to hang out with, no one to play and watch movie with me. It takes me months to accept the fact that you're gone..." he lamented which make me feel bad, I turn to face him but he seems to be looking downwards

"I know I am a big jerk to you, a playboy, a freak.. but just wanna let you know that I am truly sorry that I raised my voice, saying those harsh and vulgarities to you. I don't know what is going on with me at that point of time. By saying sorry is simple right, but I know it's hard for you to accept it. It's ok if you don't. I understand. I am just hoping that you would please forgive all of my bad deeds and the sins that I had done to you. Honestly, I do miss our friendship moments and I want to let you know that I forgive you! I can't believe that you persuaded my parents to accept me and not to left me out. I thought you wouldn't mean it when you said you're so gonna make me forgive you but you already did! I  can only think of being friends with you again to repay what you had just done!. That's the sweetest thing you had ever done. Thank you and Mianhe chingu!" he cried uncontroably

 

I then surround my arms around his shoulders and calm him down. I prayed silently to God, thanking him for handing me back my precious friend into my life. Maybe it's a wake up call to me that I shouldn't do this kind of stupid job or I'll loose my friend for real next time.

"Wooyoung, it's ok... It's not your fault alone. Both of us are at fault. We're friends right? They forgive and forget. I am more than regret upon doing this to you. It breaks my heart to be force to lie to my own best friends. But I have my own reasons for keeping away my identity from you guys. Hey, please don't cry anymore. We're both at fault ok? I forgive you.. You'll always be my best friend no matter how dirty things may be..," I consoled him

"Komawo~~Komawo....Thank you for getting me and my family reunited once more. That's the greatest gift..," he thanked me

"Eh, no problem... I notice it since last time that your parents care more about your siblings compared to you. And I guess it's not the right way. It's unfair. My intention earlier is not only to make you forgive me. I truly know that you're upset. You always hang out in a playground whenever you're upset..," I told him

"You still do remember do you?" he smile

"Of course.. Every single detail of all of you guys including Nichkhun and Taecyeon I remembered. As I was saying, I know you're upset about your parents and siblings. I went to your house before finding out that you're here. I rememberd how rude your little brother is. So I made a decision to get you guys back together. At least you feel that you're being loved right?" I told him

"Absolutely...Wah, seriously, how could I ever repay you!!" Wooyoung said enthusiastically

"So what did your mum said to you?" I asked curiously

"She told me that she starts to realised what a useless mother she is for not spending time with me that often and stuffs. At that point every secret is exposed and me and my siblings starts to get along well with each other...,Really Shasha, how could I ever repay you?!!" Wooyoung asked

"Just promise me one thing. Change your behaviour and don't ever forget about me...," I said smiling

"Aye aye captain!! HEHE...Friends?" he offered handing out his hands for a shake

"Best friends!!" I assured him

"Yah, eat your ice-cream, it's melting! And don't waste it. It's 2 bucks each arra??!!" he complained starting to be his old but a much better self of him

"Only ice-cream? Aiissh!!" I add in the fun

"Then what more do you want? Think I am a son to a businessman?" he compained jokingly

"Seriously?How could you have forgotten what I prefer the most?!! Haiz.. sadded!!" I pretended to be sad

tumblr_mbnq2bKIOw1rbhf8co1_500.png

"Aiish arrasoh, arrasoh, I'll treat you to a movie ok? Haha.. let's go!! By the way, what exactly happened to you a few years back?" Wooyounh finally read my mind

"I'll tell you along the way..," I said

 

Narrator's pov

So Shasha told him what happened while they were on their way to their usual cinema. Like finally, they are friends once again and not only that, the good thing is Wooyoung's relationship with his parents are kinda stable now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed by very fast and everyone is doing fine.  Sandara on the other side is feeling so frustrated and depress that whatever she had plan for will turn out to be a disaster as for now no one is sided with her. Shasha and the other three friends including Youngjae always meet up to have a chat with each other and they will always be Shasha's backbone whenever she needs them.

The time to perform at Music Bank had come and Jay is about to perform soon. Unfortunately, Sandara also has to attend as she has to replace one dancer who couldn't make it. They were at the dressing room, getting ready.

 

"Chaerin-ah, do I look ok in this outfit?" Shasha asked her as she is really good in fashion

"Hmm.. kinda plain.. Here,why not put on these acessories?" she told her

 

Then came out from the washroom in that dressing room is Minzy, looking so stylish as ever.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSksXYGpKrCoQUqwEc9tgN

"Wow, why is everyone good in fashion except for me? Haiz... I seriously need a tutor for that..." sighed Shasha

 

 Shasha compliment Minzy and thanked Chaerin for her help.

 

"Shasha, you look great!" Bom complimented, adjusting Shasha's fringe.

 

Out of a sudden, the three of them starts to back out from her.

 

"We're gonna get some fresh air alright? Heheh..," Minzy told her and the three of them giggled their way out

 

Shasha just stand there looking so puzzled upon their reaction. She don't know whether she should laugh or  feel weird? She chuckled and shake her head from side to side. Then, Shasha's vision went pitch dark and she can't see a thing. Someone is covering her eyes and she don't even need to guess who is it. Shasha touched his hands and beam.

 

"I know who you are... Hahaha...," Shasha told the person

"Oh really? Hahaha..," he joked

"Come on, what's your motive? Allow me to see will you?" Shasha begged

"What's the password?" he asked me

"What password? Jay!! Come on, show is starting!!" Shasha persuaded

"Hahaha, I won't let you go if only you could guess what I wrote on your back ok?" he told her

 

Jay Park's pov

I kinda giggled a bit while writing something on her back. I slowly carve the wordings so that she could give me the answer that I wanna hear. Once I am done, I inform her. I waited patiently.

 

"So do you know what had just been written on your back?" I asked

"Hmmm.. I Love You?" she answered

"Nope you're missing one word! Hehe.. It's such as important word!!," I hinted her

"Ah-ha! I Love You Forever?" she answered

"Bingo!" I told her and let her go

 

Then we laugh. Although I have not been close to her for a few days ever since I am busy preparing for my schedule, it feels like I hadn't been spending time with her for a few years and I kinda feel bad about it. I miss her so much, I could hug her all day!

 

"Ready for the show?" I asked, holding onto her soft hands

"Since it's my first time performing in front of a whole crowd, I felt like there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach..,I'm afraid I would make mistakes on stage..," she worries 

"Nah, trust me, rest assured that nothing will happen to you. You are my partner for the 'Know Your Name' dance. Promise I'll watch your back alright? For you, I am willing to be alert!! Hehe.. I got your back! Remember your dance steps and when you're supposed to appear on stage?" I comforted her

"Yup and thank you, so much!! Honestly, I miss you! Miss the time we spent together..," Sheera sighed

"Awww.... me too babe. I'm sorry for not being with you..," I apologised

"It's ok, I understand..," she said

"Thanks for being understanding. You wanna accompany me at my house tonight? I've been so lonely these days, sleeping all alone..I miss hugging my girl at night... ," I hinted her, bringing her closer to me

"Sure, anything for you babe! Hehe..," Sheera said cheerfully

"Hmm.. should I just quit my celebrity career?" I jokingly suggested

"Are you....," she raised her voice and paused and cover

"Babe, you ok?" I asked

 

All she does is shake her head, cover tightly and run towards the washroom. I start to tense up. What is wrong with her? She don't look good.

 

Shasha's pov

I don't know what is happening to me. I just felt a sudden urge to throw up suddenly. Once I reach the washroom, I vomitted out everything. Ugghh, the colour is so disgusting. I rinse my mouth a few times to let the disgusting taste go away. I slowly take some deep breath so turn back to my normal self again. I adjusted the make-up, take a last look in the mirror, and went out feeling a bit dizzy.

 

"Hey you ok?" Jay asked

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Maybe I ate the wrong food this morning. But I'm ok now.," I assured him

"You sure? You don't have to go on stage if you're not feeling well..," Jay told me feeling concerned

"Nah, it's ok. I'm fine!" I assured him again

 

Then, arms starts to surround our shoulders. It's Dok2.

Dok2_YKYB_thumb.png

"Come on you two lovebirds! It's showtime!! Sheera good luck in the dancing yeah?" he wished us and the both of us begin to prepare ourselves

 

Sandara's pov

I can't believe that now I am all alone. No one in this area wants to be with me. And they would always be a few centimetres apart from me!! AAARRGGHH!!! Sheera, you ruin my life!!!! It's hurting my eyes to see all of my once trusted friends and Jay being with her!!! I seriously don't know what spell did she used to take my friends away from me. 

Last time she used to be in this position but right now it's like the opposite. What is wrong with all of my friends? Are they blind? Now I know what BUNCH OF STUPID FRIENDS THEY ARE TO ME!!!! INCLUDING DOK2 AND ALL OF AOM CREW!!! Screw them!! Just wait for my revenge Shasha, it's sure gonna be a pain in the . And that's for sure. I gulp down a bottle of water in frustration and slam it hard on the table. I storm all the way out and prepare myself on that dark stage. I'm thankful that the position I am in is near to Jay. I heard screams and cheers made by the crowd. A few seconds later, the song 'Know Your Name' starts to be played and the performance begin.

Throughout the whole entire performance I have been focusing my eyes on Jay. The second verse is about to begin soon and that's where that would have a chance to dance with him. Hope my plan goes well this time. After the end of the chorus, back up dancers are supposed to back out and let the lead female dancer to go towards Jay. While dispersing myself, I ensure that I am close to walk pass Sheera.

Then out she came, with her swag look. So before she could even reach out for Jay, I purpose let out one of my foot causing her to trip forwards letting out the loud 'THUD' sound.

 

"Oops, sorry, it's accidental..," I whispered and smirked softly

 

The music stop and all of the people including the audience were shocked, especially Jay who immediately go towards her. Feel the embarrassement !! Let people know what a worst dancer you are!!Hahahah!!!"

081309-sandara1.jpg 

 

Jay Park's pov

My goodness, what in the world just happened? My poor Sheera is rooted to the ground and just by seeing her facial expression, can see that she is in pain. I am so alarmed by what just happened. To prevent Sheera from making her feel more embarrassed, I run by her side and I told the lighting people thorugh my ear plug to quickly off the stage light.. I kneel down in front of her, checking on her.

 

"Sheera, baby, are you ok?" I asked worriedly

"I'm ok... Guess I am a bit too nervous. Mianhe, I screwed it all up..," she told me while I help her up

"So what now? The audience might be angry by now..," Sheera whispered worriedly

"Don't worry about it. I have an idea.. You still know the dance steps for the song 'Star' don't you? Just follow my lead arra?" I told her, holding onto her hand

 

I then instructed the person in charge of the music through the ear plug and told him to play the song 'Star'. A few minutes later, the stage was being light up again and the audience went wild. So to not make the situation awkward or suspicious to the audience, I started to act according to the music video which is being shown on the screen.

I signal Sheera to act like what the music video is doing now and thank God she did it and in the end, I get to perform on stage not only by myself but with my girlfriend close to me. After the acting, I signal some of the dancers to come up stage and we dance the chorus part with Sheera the lead dancer, dancing beside me. While dancing, both me and Sheera exchange glances and smiles to each other. Phew, the concert is safe and I really do had a great time performing!

 

The song ended with a romantic ending where me and Sheera hug together and the lights on stage faded off.

 

"Thank you for covering up my embarrassment..," she thanked me

"Nah, it's ok! I'm happy that the concert and especially you are safe! You sure you're ok?" I asked for the last time

 

She nodded her head and we both went backstage.

 

Sandara's pov

What?!!!! The plan failed again!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SHEERA, YOU'RE STARTING TO MAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE BOIL!!! AIISH, IF ONLY THE AUDIENCE COULD STOP WASTING THEIR TIME WONDERING ON WHAT IS HAPPENING AND JUST LAUGH AT HER, MY PLAN WOULD BE PERFECT! And if only Jay continued with the song, I would have jump right in front of him and be the lead dancer instead!!! F**K THAT !

 

Shasha's pov

It's almost midnight now and I still can't sleep. I open my eyes and see Jay sleeping really soundly beside me with his arms surrounding my body. He must have truly missed me that much. I just give him a light kiss and slowly and carefully get up from the bed, trying not to wake him up.

I tie up my hair into a pony tail and get down from the bed. The moment I wanted to walk, my ankle hurts. Since just now actually but I hide it from Jay as I don't want him to worry about him. I limp towards his kitchen grab a couple of ice cubes and wrap it with a towel. I went to the open space balcony, sit on the two sitted swing and slowly iced my hurt left ankle with it.

Then I start to wonder, it doesn't make sense if I were to trip and fall as the floor is very smooth.. So it's a high possibility that someone might have purposely put their foot there.I start to recall carefully what happened earlier. It takes me quite a while. Then, I remembered Sandara showing tantrums right after the show ended and looks like she is not happy with something. Even before she left she give me one angry and horrifying look.

 

"A-ha!! It's her for sure!! The only human being who never fails to try on her evil plans on me!! So she still have the guts to do this kind of dirty things huh? Let's see who is much more dirtier!!" I said

 

I know with the help of my friends, I am able to do anything to her. She couldn't be forgiven!! Suddenly, Wooyoung came into my mind. A smile appeared on my face. It's good to have him back and I am proud that I manage to get him and his family members back together!

"What are you doing here?" a lethargic, sleepy voice asked

701cb2069ded0fd5b6fba901256dcb80.jpg

 

"Just chilling out here.. Wanna join?" I asked

"Why not? Yah, you sprain your ankle? Why didn't you tell me?" he said wide awake now

"It's not that serious. It'll be ok the next day.. hehe..," I joked while he sit beside me

"Can't sleep?" he asked

"Yup! Why are you awake?" I asked

"Like I said, I can't sleep in peace without you by my side..," he said

 

Then my stomach starts to feel uneasy again. Oh , that vomit feeling again. I quickly run to the washroom and throw up. I rinse my mouth  and massage my head. I went out of the washroom feeling kinda disgusted.

 

"You vomitted again? You wann see the doctor? Maybe something is wrong with what you eat?" Jay suggested

"It's ok... I'm fine.. Thanks!" I said walking back to the balcony

 

Me and Jay sat at the swing for a while. I could sense that Jay is getting sleepy but I am still not. Since I pity him, I told him to go to bed first and I will join him later. However, he is still stubborn and still wants to accompany me. After I persuade him more he just said...

 

"I had an idea..Wait here...," he told me

"Hahha...," I laughed as he made his way back inside

 

Didn't even feel like seconds, he came back with a few blankets. He went on to set it up on the swing asking me to get up for a while. In the end the swing looks like a cradle with all those blankets covering it.

 

"Let's sleep here tonight arra? Come..," he said, pulling me towards the swing beside him

"You sure? Is it that comfortable for you?" I asked

"Of course it is! With you, everything is comfortable...Here have some blanket to cover up, it's cold..," he suggested, covering my shivering body with a blanket

"You too..hehe..," I told him and did the same thing as well

 

I then went on to lean on his chest, looking up in the sky with his arms surrounding my shoulder. Sure is comfortable having him around. I miss this moments. But everytime I am with him, the feeling of agonizing and shame swept over me. Makes me feel like telling him who I am.

 

"The stars are so pretty tonight!!" I told him

"I know right!" he said

"Wish I could have them!! Especially that big one!! Hehe!!" I said recalling back my moments with him

 

He then pause and look at me in the eye. A few seconds later...

 

"I'm sure going to get it for you.. Just wait arra? I'll give you the biggest star ever...," he said the exact same thing when he said that to me during our young days

 

We stared at each other and something urges me that causes me to look away immediately.

 

Half An Hour Later...

"Still can't sleep?" he posted a question which kinda wake me up from my day dream

"Nope... " I answered

"Why not I sing you a song. Someone thought me this song before and she told me to sing it whenever you have difficulties in sleeping..," he said

 

When he starts to sing and pat my back gently, tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks. He still remembers the song where we used to sing during our young days... As the song goes on, I start to lip singing, trying to remember every word of the lyrics. Jay's voice is so soothing. I fell asleep in the end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I went back to Chaerin's house. The moment I entered the house, I am startled upon a very familiar visitor.

 

"SHEERA NOONA!!!" Zelo exclaimed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU4KZ6vDygHVMM5pZRg5j

"Am I some sort of disturbing?" I joked causing Chaerin to immediately cut what Zelo is about to say

"ANIA!! Hahaha, of course not.. He is just accompanying me while you're not around.. It's good that you're back!" Chaerin laughed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDxUrMYNdZLimMVwz5yh

"I think I'll get going first alright?" Zelo told the both of us

"You can stay a little longer. I don't mind that..." I told him

"Errmm, gwenchana.. I am meeting my friends anyway! Annyeong noonas!" Zelo rushed his words and can see that he is blushing

 

The moment Zelo walk right out of the main door, I give a very obvious stare at her.

 

"What?" she asked

"Something fishy is going on here... Are you guys like..,"I said

"Don't even think about it!! Come on, I treat him as a fun little brother that's all! Nothing more than that. So how are you and Jay coming along?" she asked

"So far so good.. thanks...," I told her

 

We then decided to have some girls overnight stay since it's such a long time. We invited Minzy and Bom as well. After getting change and taking a short nap, I take a refreshing shower. I am about to get up from the bed when my phone vibrated.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I asked in my sleepy tone

"Eh... my princess just woke up?" Jay asked

"Hehehe... are you stalking me right now?" I joked

"Maybe, maybe not? Hahah..So you have any plans for tonight?" he asked

"Nothing much. Just invited a couple of friends for a sleep over.. Why?" I asked

"Just asking...Gosh, I have to do some recording thingy for tonight.. Sorry I can't be with you..," he apologised

"Don't be...I understand. There are still many plenty of days we could spend. I mean work is work right? I truly understand you babe..," I told him

"Thanks! I wish I could be with you right now instead of being at work... I promise I'll call you tonight alright?" he assured me

"Arrasoh, make sure you had your dinner and drink lots of water before singing! Hehe! You have the best voice ever to me. Haiz.. I can't even create a motivational,invicible tattoo on your back...,' I sighed

"Hahahaha~~ gwenchana, just by hearing your voice makes me feel stronger! Thanks! We'll chat later alright? Annyeong and love you! Muacks!" he wished his goodbye

"Alright, love you too! Muacks!" I told him and hung up

 

I beam and starts to imagine what is it like to have a husband like Jay. Woah, am I thinking way to far? Then again, those guilty feeling come. If only I want to marry him, I must tell him who the hell is the real me in the first place!! Arrghh, being someone else sure feels different!

 

"Ehem...looks like someone is having her own time up here, leaving us as if we're invicible.. Haiz..,,," Minzy purposely said it

"I know right... Slepping Beauty finally wake up after receiving a call from prince charming.. hehe...," Bom chuckled

 

Then Bom, Minzy and Chaerin starts to walk towards me and they sit on the bed, looking so suspicous at me. 

 

"What is wrong with you guys? It's like the first time that you've know I am in a relationship.. haha...," I told them

"Yah, we've been waiting for you to come down and you're up her having a very nice sleep while we have to prepare dinner all by ourselves in the kitchen!!" Chaerin pretended to be mad

"Oh really? Guess I over slept then!Haha mianhe girls!" I apologised

"Hm... sorry is still not enough right girls?" Chaerin said

"Punishment is a must!!" Minzy added

"I agree!!" Bom added

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMqKgVfrb9J2LnO1U1cDX

"Yah, I overslept! It's not I do it on purpose!!" I told them about to climb down the bed

"Uh-uh... Sorry sweety!! But...[THROWS PILLOW TOWARDS SHEERA]...Hahaha, you have to repay!!" Bom exclaimed in excitement and in the end we had a pillow fight

 

It's fun though!! So this is how fun having many girl friends? I seriously don't know as I had been mixing around with guy friends since young. I just realised having some girl friends is kinda fun as well!! Guess I have to be much more femenine now? Hehehe...

 

A few weeks later....

Hows life for me after a few weeks? To be frankly honest, it !! I don't know what is wrong with my body system. I have been vomitting for don't know how may times. And I often gets a headache, nausea and insomnia. However, I feel thankful that Jay is with me to take care of me. All of my friends are worried that they asked me to go and visit a doctor, but since I am stubborn, I didn't.

To me it's just like a normal sickness where is could come and go very quickly. Until one day....

 

I start to throw everything up of what I ate for lunch earlier with Chaerin. It's kinda off day for us today so we decided to just rest at home. But it's like my unlucky day today as I have to go to the washroom more often and whatever I eat can't seem to be accepted by my body. My God, what is wrong with me!!

 

"Yah. Sheera nomu gwenchana? I told you to go to the doctor didn't I?" I heard Chaerin scolding from outside

 

After feeling slightly better, I went out of the washroom.

 

"Are you ok? Let's go to the doctor right now ok? I'll accompany you!" Chaerin offered

"It's ok, I'm fine!" I told her

"SHEERA PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE!! I AM SURE JAY WOULD DRAG YOU THERE IF HE WERE IN MY PLACE!! NOW COME ON!!! NO BUTS ARRA?!!!" she scolded and dragged me to a nearby clinic

 

I can't even say anything and I really think it's time to visit the doctor. I can't live my life like this. I am feeling so sick now! Poor Chaerin. She have to drag a stubborn girl like me to a clinic. So bless to have a friend like her. Thank God the clinic is not that crowded. After taking our number, we sit on the bench wiating patiently for our turn.

 

"Chaerin-ah, there is actually no need to go to the doctor. It's not that serious right?" I told her

tumblr_lozvnbDfOT1qh7608o1_500_thumb.png

"Shush!! Just listen to what I say ok? I care for you and before it gets worst, better do something about it. Maybe you are too tired as you are always the last one to go back for practice. I think you over work yourself...You have to take care of your body as well!" she nagged

"Arrasoh omma!!" I teased causing her to pinch me jokingly

"Sheera, you may enter!" called the doctor's assistant

"Come! You have to go in!!" Chaerin dragged me in like a little kid

 

Aiiish this Chaerin!

 

Shasha's pov

It only take the doctor like 15 minutes to examine my whole body to find out on what is wrong with me. I feel so uncomfortable to have a full body check, especially when the doctor is a guy. You know doctors nowdays, like to take advantages of girls. But thankfully it's all over. I just have to adjust back my shirt and sit next to Chaerin who is sitting on a chair near the doctor's desk.

It's funny that you readers will think I might be worried but instead of me asking on what the hell is going on with me, Chaerin played the role of being my mum instead. Like ok..... No comment. But at least she is being caring enough right?

 

"So what is wrong with my friend here?" Chaerin asked

"Her body is weak, but not too weak.. It's just that she really needs plenty of rest. You've over worked yourself too much Sheera.. Try not take more rest alright?" the doctor said

"See, I told you it's nothing serious!" I said confidently to Chaerin

"Wait, I'm not done yet. What I mean you must take plenty of rest is that, you really must be resting because....," the doctor pause

"Congratulations! You're pregnant Sheera!" the doctor exclaimed causing both me and Chaerin to yelled in bewilderment

 

 

WHAT????

PREGNANT????

tumblr_m76kbodxHe1rb2s9uo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 270831-ulzzang-fan-clubs-cute-ulzzang.jp

 

 

 

  Hello readers! I get to update this chapter becasue I am in school. So I actually did spend some time to stay back in school just to update it for you guys! So hope you love this chapter. Thanks for being patient love you! Hope my computer is being fix as soon as possible. Sorry!

 

PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE MY STORY. T_T T_T T_T T_T

I  apologised for my non-punctual ness.