Chapter 17

Friendship Never Dies!

Youngjae's pov

What is going on in there?? Looks like the battle had been interrupted. Oh and incase you readers are wondering what the hell am I doing here, I actually tailed them all the way here as like what I said I wouldn't give up just like that. I will make sure Shasha forgive me or else, guilt would forever be sticking to me. I will go on depression soon if this thing is not settled! I even baked her something which had been in my grip for like the last few hours. When will it ever be in her hands. I heard from Younggguk that she is a chocolate lover so guess what I baked for her?? Hehe^^

I am standing like far away from the main dance floor but I find a perfect spot to spend because even though it's far from the main dance floor I could see what is going on. I saw Shasha really clearly and their opponent are like aiming her or something. And one guy looks familiar up there.. Oh yeah, it's Shasha's friend whom we've met last time when me and Shasha are on our way back to the doctor. Know what? I don't like the dangerous atmosphere on that dance floor. I am doubting that something is going to happen. The two crews look so sinister towards each other. I am starting to worry for Shasha. My eyes are like being her bodyguard. I happen to look away but can't resist to look at her again just to ensure that she is fine. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8n64rkgxl1qjudfbo1_500.gif

 

Shasha's pov

Please tell me this is not really happening. I still can't believe that I am on earth. Am I in my dreamland and is my nightmare about to repaeat itself again?? Andwe!!!! Don't cry Shasha, don't show your weakness to them. This is not earth!! I'm stuck!! I'm stuck in my nightmare!!! I am hiding my miserable face behind Nichkhun's body, wiping away my half shedded tears which is about to roll down my fair cheeks. I tried my very best to act as cool as possible knowing that what is happening right in front of my eyes now is kinda painful to accept the fact, which I still can't actually. I then, pinch myself as it helps people to wake up from their dream to reality. Hopefully, after pinching myself really hard I will open up my eyes and will find myself in the dance studio, spending time with my other four friends and act as our normal self like what we used to do. I close my eyes really tight and went on to pinch my arm as hard as I can.

Will opening my eyes soon take me back to the real world? Will Jay be with us instead of those morons? Should I open my eyes now or later?? I guess it seems to be working. There is a total silence. Am I being brought back to the earth now? Feeling a but strange, I started to open my eyes bit by bit and haze of fear surrounded me. Why is Dok2 pointing at me??? !!! Crap!!! What is happening now???

 

"You, yes you!!! Get your out here... We're starting off the battle with our new member with one of Jokarz's memebr first!! ," he called out

 

What's that supposed to mean? Not enough in making our friendship worst. Now he is trying to worsen it even further. He is asking me to battle with the guy who is my childhood friend, my best friend, my brother, the one that had spend time with me the most?? I am not that insane to say yes to it. It will be awkward battling with your best friend. I don't even know if I could even win him as I will focus only on his once pure innocent face which had now been convert to a devilish one. Omg, I still can't believe it.

 

"ANDWE!!! Who are you to create such rules?? If we battle, we battle as a crew!!" Taecyeon stand up for me

"Why are you guys scared?? hahahaha, my goodness,you're scared of loosing to us?? That's pathetic man!!! Hahahahha!!!" Dok2 and all of the crowds started to laugh, sadly including Jay

 

I don't know whether he is faking it or really laughing at us. I hope it's the first one. However, Dok2 still insist that me and Jay to start off the battle first. Then the pressure starts to rise when the crowd agrees with Dok2 decision who is now smirking, waiting for me to step on the main dance floor. Assuming that it's the best thing,  I am willing to sacrifice myself for this battle. I only take one step forward and Taecyeon stop me.

 

"Sis, no. You know these guys? They can do anything..," Taecyeon reminded me

"And who knows they are asking Jay to do something to you..," he added while I stare at Jay who seems to be getting ready, patiently waiting for me

"Gwenchana, since they want me.. Just think positively, I can show them my talents right??" I told him looking at my other three friends in their worried eyes

"Aiish, you're always stubborn aren't you.. Promise me if you had a bad feeling, get back here arra?" Taecyeon warned me

 

I nodded showing my confident and brave side but actually it's the opposite feeling inside of me. I just don't want them to worry anymore. We did a group hug and all of them wish me luck before I step foot on the dance floor. The music blasted and now the hell thing begin. I am not even sure if I am able to defeat Jay whom is once my so called dance teacher and he sure have more dancing skills than I do. At first we start to walk in circle, like what animals do before they attack their opponent. While Jay is doing some warming up, I keep on staring at him, trying to get an eye contact. Ok, my intention came true. He accidentally look me in the eye and next step is I use some eye language asking him why is he like that and signalling him that he is actually in the wrong crew.

Unfortunately, he just ignore me and even rolled his eyes at me. I day dream too much that when Jay did the first move, it kinda causes me to move backwards. Seriously, Jay had not idea that he is betraying us acting like he is formally in Dok2's crew. FOR GOD SAKE!! WAKE UP JAY!!!! And once again, after giving so many signal, he still ignore me!!! This is getting more nerves wracking!!! That's it!!! Since he doesn't want to realize it, I am treating him like me real opponent now! So Jay, you're a no more mr nice guy huh??? Fine, I be a to you from now on. . I have given him a lot of chance and you're giving me a negative respond by ignoring me and showing me your bull swag. FINE!!! Let's be strangers from now on!!! Once he ended his thing with this,

http://postfiles2.naver.net/20100514_225/uni4028_1273770726681oSNlB_jpg/1269251873_100_uni4028.jpg?type=w1

I showed off everything that I've got and once the dance starts to get so tense up, Jay just join me and trying his very best to beat me at any cost. We're so not being friendly now! I am about to do a backflip when I accidentally trip and fall over Jay's foot causing me to lend on my head and not only that, since that happen near the edge of the stage dance floor, my arm was being sratch by the razor sharp edge. OUCH!!! I know right.... I just let out a painful cry with my hands covering my head, bearing with the pain.

 

Jay Park's pov

I immediately froze after what just happened...I start to shiver like seriously the fear shivering action. Oh !!! What the hell have I done?? Don't get me wrong, although I am already on Dok2's crew, I suddenly feel worried upon doing it to Shasha and I am afraid out of a sudden. Am I being too harsh??? I really didn't mean to!! My leg really accidentally landed in front of her. I want to go and help but it will be awkward. I am supposed to be proud after doing that  but I just... I just can't especially seeing Shasha in pain because of me... While Dok2 and the others are laughing out loud, Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun rush towards Shasha, pushing me away from her. My eyes are still fixed on her. I feel like chopping off my legs right now. AAARRGGHH!!! If only there is a saw.... I am about to move forward when Dok2's arm surrounded my shoulder.

 

"Nice work bro!! I like you, I don't even need to tell you or signal you on what to do.... You did it on purpose right???Hahaha..," he assumed

"Ha..haha...," I did a stutter laugh feeling bad to laugh out loud about it

 

Who is proud enough to watch your friend being in pain? Dok2 give me a satisfaction pat on the back and bring me away to seat with their crew. My eyes can't seem to look anywhere but at Shasha.

 

"Shasha, yah gwenchana??? Sis!!!" Taecyeon who is touching her back head carefully, trying to reduce the pain called out to Shasha who is still curling up in pain especially her back part of her head

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wl3ly5SE1ro1uzs.gif

"My God,I'm truly sorry, Shasha please be safe..," I whispered softly as I watch in fear upon my wrong doings towards her

"Chill bro, why are you so tense?? Haha you'e done a great job!!" one of my new crew member said

 

I give him a fake smile just to let him know I am so called 'proud' of myself. Then, I turn back to look at my suffering friend and like finally our eyes meet. But I can see that her eyes are sweating, and one tear roll down from her cheeks. She should be disappointed with me. Oh no, my heart is beating like madly fast and seeing her cry makes me wanna go there and give her a hug. 'My poor little sister...,' my heart is screaming. Now, her tears are welling up and more of it is beginning to roll down her cheeks like rivulets. Oh gosh, now I know how it feels like when my heart is in pain. But why only when Shasha is in trouble or suffering, I am feeling this way? I've never felt this way towards other girls before.. Hmmm... I think, it's time for me to find out.

 

Narrator's pov

Right after that major incident, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Wooyoun bring Shasha far away from there as to avoid Shasha from being embarrassed. It's the first time the three of them or (should I say four since Jay had stolen some looks at Shasha just now?), saw Shasha crying like a girl. First of all, the pain is killing her but thank God no blood is oozing out from her head except for her arm and secondly she is absolutely devastated with Jay who purposely causes her to fall even though the truth is Jay accidentally landed his feet in front of her.

 

"Shasha gwenchana?? Wooyoung asked worriedly

"Ah..{cry} .. it's f**king painful...," Shasha yelled in pain

"Yah!!! Don't just stand there... Go and grab some ice cubes!!!" Wooyoung fumed and start to massage gently

 

Nichkhun speed his way to find for ice while Taecyeon just do whatever he can to help and asking Shasha to calm down as help is on her way. The pain is too electrifying painful that more tears starts welling up in Shasha's eyes. Wooyoung as usual, can't stop cursing Jay. 5 minutes later, Nichkhun came back with a couple of ice cubes being wrap with a small cloth. Taecyeon scolded Nichkhun for being late and quickly, place the ice on the pain part of Shasha head. While Taecyeon is doing that, Wooyoung nursed her injured arm by clearing the blood away and tear part of his shirt and wrap it around her arm to stop the blood from flowing out. 

 

"Seriously, he is an ..," Nichkhun started

"He is one since young.. Aiissh!!! I can't believe he betrayed us!!!" Wooyoung added on

"But why??" Shasha asked in confusion, still recalling that stare that she once had with Jay

"Just.. just please, don't ever speak about him ever again arra? Seems like he don't need us anymore..,"Taecyeon said feeling a bit annoyed

 

Then, those jackasses walk pass them and they start teasing about how weak JOKARZ are and why they should win instead of them and many more insulting and sarcastic comments. They just ignore as they can't be bothered to loose their salivas on this kind of immature people. But Jay is still focusing his eyes on Shasha who is also doing the same thing.

http://i99.beon.ru/24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8543aK0y51rxrfdxo1_500.jpg

Basically while they are staring at each other, both are like almost thinking about the same thing. Jay knows that Shasha thinks that he did it on purpose and at the same time it's hard for her to believe. One the other hand, Shasha knows deeply down her heart, Jay will never ever do that unless if someone forces him to do so. Both stare at each other desperately. Jay just watch his friends being criticize and he followed his new crew and went out of that area feeling so upset towards what had happened moments ago.

Shasha couldn't take it anymore. History repeats itself again. Automatic tears starts to flow out of her eyes, but this time she doesn't show it to her other friends incase they get worried again. So, to let it all out all alone, Shasha excuse herself telling them that she needs some time alone and ask them to go on home first. Wooyoung insisted to send Shasha home as her arm is not 100% healed. But Shasha protested and told them to go back and the three of them just shut their mouth as they watch Shasha made her way out of the exit way. You readers think they are allowing Shasha to go home alone? Of course not. All of the three of them decided to tail her from the back to ensure her safety is secure.Haha...Are they like paid to be her bodyguard or something? Hehe^^ Let's see what happen..

 

Shasha's pov

I have no idea on where to go. As I am walking along the street, I suddenly miss Jay. I start to look at my side recalling back where me and Jay used to go back together. Where we used to laugh and fight, fuss and joke around. Too bad starting from now it will never happen again.... But why? Why must he leave without even telling us? Why must he betray us? Just because Dok2's group is becoming more and more popular now ever since they had defeated us last time? I don't understand Jay's point of view upon joining that group, really.I can't find a perfect reason. No one could express my agony right now. Life without Jay is so meaningless for me. I just loose a brother even though he is not my real one. I felt like the whole weight of the world upon my shoulder... Can I just kill myself right now??

Not far from where I am, is a half-done building.Looks like a perfect place for a perfect heartbroken person like me. I ambled towards it lazily, climbing up the stairs one by one like a person who hasn't eat anything. It's kinda bright in there. I guess the construction workers forget to off it. I rested on the steps that is on the last floor of the unfinished building. I'm so exhausted and my arm is kinda hurting. Right in front of me is a door which is wide open, exposing the rooftop area. I then went to look up at the sky which is filled with a blanket of shining stars. I then start to smile when I recall back where me and Jay saw a shooting stars when the five of our family are organising a camping every once a year just to make our bond even more stronger. I still remember where all of them are asleep except for me and Jay. We were like 8 years old if I'm not wrong.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/15029220/beautiful-cute-girl-korean-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.com-102485_large.jpg

 

 

It was 11:45pm and  the five of their parents are already falling asleep on each of their respective tents while the five friends are sitting in circle with a campfire being create in the middle of them. They had fun telling each other ghost stories, some are just made up ones and some are from real experience. They also talk about some crappy stuffs which only an 8 year old kid would know. Complaining about their irritatting parents , their future ambition and many more. After a 2 hours of chatting,  they are starting to get sleepy except  for Shasha and Jay.  So,  in the end, Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Taecyeon went into their tent for their beauty sleep while Jay and Shasha  continue on with their chat.

 

"Wah, the stars are beautiful tonight!!" Shasha exclaimed

"Indeed it is!! Haha, look at that,, It's the shape of a diamond...,"Jay told Shasha enthusiastically pointing towards it

 

Oh well, please understand, they are only 8 years old. All kids around that age would get excited at anything they see.

 

"I wonder if we could touch them,..hehe..," Shasha wondered

"Of course we can!!! " Jay said enthusiastically

"Ania we can't!! It's too far!!!" Shasha corrected

"We can!!!" Jay protested

"Ania!! We can't!!!" Shasha argued

 

And there goes their arguement about stars!! Haha kids!

 

"Aiish arasoh!!! Stop arguing already!! Once I say CAN'T MEANS YOU CAN'T GET IT OR REACH FOR IT ARRA??" Shasha scolded

"I will prove it to you one day!! I'll get a star for you one day ok?" Jay assured Shasha

"Hmmm.. you promise??" Shasha asked for assurance

"I promise you sis!" Jay promised and they did the pinki sign

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hijLXqnlGrE/Thrq2z2nA0I/AAAAAAAABFQ/DkwcbgMb0Y0/s320/promise.jpg

"Komawo Jay.. Oh look a shooting star!! I want that star!! I want that star!!" Shasha exclaimed jumping up and down

"You will get it soon.,, I promise!!" Jay assured at the same time joining Shasha 's enthusiasm mode

 

<BACK TO REALITY>

 

Shasha's pov

I start to tear up upon remembering that particular night as I know there is a high chance that it's not going to happen. He just broke the promise anyway.... To be honest he doesn't have to look for it as the star that I had been wanting is actually him...

 

Youngjae's pov

I am so, so, so, so very unhappy with what happen tonight. I knew something is going to happen and my guess what right after all. Those freaks!! How could they just attack an innocent girl just like that??!! Thank God only her arm is affectted but I assumed that her heart is also being affected!! I have a very sharp eye sight and I could actually see her tearing up. I am tailing her now too actually and I lost track of her suddenly thanks to the stupid traffic light which took me so long to cross the other side of the road. Ok, now I have to think a bit logically. If I were a girl and if I am sad, where is the perfect place to go?? Hmm...This place is so deserted that I barely see anyone expect for a few vehicles which is driving back and forth. Suddenly, a half-done building caught my attention. Could she be in there?? Feeling curious, I crept up the stairs, trying not to make any sound incase if anything happen. Ok this is embarrassing but I am actually the kind of guy who is afraid of deserted, dark or dim places. To put it in simple terms, I am a scary cat as I don't even like watching horroR movies. That's one of my weaknesses.. Don't tell anyone alright readers?? Shhhh... hehe

Damn, I can't believe I am actually doing this just becasue I am begging for forgiveness?? Pathetic right? I know...Thankfully no one is with me right now or esle they would laugh out loud by the way I crept. I am so frightened that I climb up the stairs sideways ensuring nothing will appear suddenly in front and at the back of me. Seriously the stress is so pressurizing. My forhead start to sweat. I am shivering in fear and it's shivering very hard. The place is so quiet that all kinds of scary imagination starts to form in my head. OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!! I hope to find Shasha as soon as possible so that I don't have to suffer that much. 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I saw a small shadow moving right in front of me

"MEOW~~~~" I heard that thing purr"

"Damn you!!!" I scolded the cat and continue walking in a faster pace now.

 

Shasha's pov

While I am imagining on how my future will be without Jay and most importantly without my friends, I heard a footstep coming up the steps. Just by the thought of me being all alone in this unfinished building, I felt a sudden shiver running down my spine. Terror starts to seized me.I froze upon hearing the footsteps which is now getting much more closer and closer. With my shaky legs, I stood up, gulping down my saliva and prayed before looking down at the previous level.Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't give me a heart attack. I still wanna enjoy life. I hate this kind of suspense thingy. There is really no need to hide... If you wanna show yourself, might as well do it as fast as possible... Aiissh!!

 

"SHASHA!!!" my name was being called out all of a sudden

 

I almost scream my lungs out thinking that it's a ghost or something but it turns out to be someone whom I didn't expect to find me in here. How the hell did he finds me in here??

 

"Did you like tail me everywhere I go?? I thought you had given up persuading me already?? Aiissh!! And bloody hell, don't ever do such things like that!! Seriously, I could have a heart attack!!" I scolded and went on seat at my original position

 

He seat right beside me, and  I could sense that he is afraid to speak. I don't have the energy to entertain him right now...I'm tired.. tired of liars, betrayers... Ugh!!!

 

"Shasha, it's ok if you don't want to forgive me but I am just going to try my very best this time to make you accept my apology...This is going to be my last time apologising to you.. It's really up to you to accept it. Whether you believe it or not I am still gonna tell you my honest reason of me doing that. Actually, the truth is I wanted your number and for the first time where we regard each other as friends, you don't know how happy I am. It's like I am being reborn again after that break up. I am thankful that I found a friend like you.. That's why I thought, by getting your number, we could maybe get to know more about each other as you know the only friend I have is my work friends which is only a handful of them and your classmates. I really do wanna have a best friend but I think I still can't find the perfect one... I'm sorry for acting like a stalker as I wanna give you a surprise but I don't know that I am hurting your heart so badly, so for the last time, I am so sorry and I won't appear in front of you again, if that is what you want.. I'll get going first. Bye and sorry once again!" Youngjae apologised giving me a full sincere explaination with a very sad face

 

He stand up and is about to leave when I grab him by the hand. I suddenly have that sympathetic feelings towards him. What is wrong with me? People is trying to be friends with you and you're being too mean about it and I am acting so immature without even me realizing it!! What is this!! This is way so wrong to treat a ew friend. I should understand his situation as well. Now, I am the one who is supposed to apologised.

 

"Please don't go... I'm sorry alright.. It's all my fault...," I admitted

"Huh? What are you talking about?? No, no I'm at fault!' Youngjae protested

"Ania!! It's my fault!!!" I challenged him back and pull him downwards causing him to be sitted back

 

He gave me a very shock expression but I really wanna stop this so called misunderstanding. I mean, no point being angry for a very long time. I can't basically turn back the time so might as well give in and freaking forgive his mistakes before it gets longer.I had enough as I have other things to worry about.

 

"Mianhe... I've been in a bad mood this few days... Why can't you just ask me straight forward for my number? I could have give you instead of you fnding about it secretly. Hahah... isn't that troublesome?? Haha, you're funny sometimes. You could do it in the easy way but you are doing it the hard way...Hahah!! Gwenchana, every human is not perfect.. I forgive you.. I'm sorry for being too harsh alright? I really didn't mean too..," I apologised

http://stat.profile.ameba.jp/profile_images/20130207/19/d3/26/g/o048003421360234206047.gif

"So that means we can be friends??" he asked

 

I smile and let out a hand for a handshake with him. We shook hands and smile at each other as we're now officially friends. I am doing this because I know how it feels like to have only little friends. I promise that I will help this guy to know what is the meaning of true and best friend is, since that is what he wants. In addition, I have also done some rude things to him earlier so it's the only way I could repay him. I would be the silliest person if I were to reject a friendship offer.. Lol! Then we heard a sound, and to my surprised Youngjae startled too qucikly causing him to sit on my lap.

 

"AH!! What's that?? What's that??!!!" he yelled causing me to chuckled

"Ehemm, excuse me, you think you're that light??" I asked looking at him with one eyebrow rising up

"Yah, how could you say that to your friend??" he complained moving away from me embarrassingly

"First thing you've got to know when you're my friend is to be prepared for teases by me!! Hehe...," I told him

 

Then the sound was being heard again and Youngjae really freak out that he not only landed on my lap but he is kinda hugging me.

 

"Err. Youngjae, I think it is coming from my stomach... Can you like chill and let go of me!!" I exploded

"You sure nothing is coming??" he asked

"100% sure!! Now let go!" I told him

 

HAHAHAHA!! In my heart I can't stop laughing. Now I know his weakness. So whenever I have the urge to disturb him, I know what to do. Oh yeah, back to my hungry stomach. I didn't eat lunch and not even a bite of food till now. My stomach is making so hip hop music and is crying out for food to enter. Luck was on my side after all, as Youngjae handed me a packet of chocolate chip cookies.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lQdh8Ky1VBg/T7E48G8jaFI/AAAAAAAAHzk/TF8P2T_oreI/s1600/WEBChocolateChipCookies.jpg

"You baked this??" I asked in bewiderment

"Err.. hehe yeah... Baking is one of my hobby and I really love it... Why don't you try one of it and tell me your opinion?" he suggested while I take a half bite of one of the cookie

 

I chew and chew and chew as I stare at Youngjae's anxious face. To make him feel more pressurize, I did a thinking kind of question and finish up the other half of the cookie doing the same thinf as before...

 

"So how was it??" he asked

"Hmmmmm.....one word....DELICIOUS!!!!!" I exclaimed

"Really??? Wow, it's my first trial actually!! Yeah I pass!! I should bake more for now on!!" he said

"Yeah and don't forget to deliver it to me yeah? Hahah!!!" I joked

"Hahahaha!!" he laughed

 

So we shared the cookies till the only thing that is left in tha packet is biscuit crumbs... But, I am still hungry...T_T T_T T_T More food!! Hah!! The area is getting more warmer and warmer so I told Youngjae to join me at the wide open space rooftop and enjoy the cool breeze. He agreed and we went there together, trying to get to know more about each other.

 

Narrator's pov

It's impossible for Wooyoung, Nichkhun and especially Taecyeon to allow Shasha wander around along the streets especially at night where public places could be a victim for young teenage girls like Shasha. You readers should know what they did. Are you having the same thinking as me?? Yup, they followed her all the way to the old building but they hide at the thick bushes located near the building ensuring that Shasha is fine. They can see her clearly from where that are.

 

"Why would she go to places like this?? The mosquitoes are killing me man!!" Nichkhun complained

"Would you rather watch your friend in danger or worry about yourself?? Taecyeon insulted Nichkhun who is now slapping the mosquitoes

 

Then, they saw two people at the rooftop standing side by side. They recognise Shasha immediately because of her injured hand but they are starting to get curious to see a guy beside her. They started to wonder. How could a guy be in the same place as her unless he followed her all the way here.

 

"Yah, I had a feeling that the guy is dangerous!!"Wooyoung told  them

"Me too!! Just look at them, laughing so happily as if they were a couple... Wah!! he is really a flirt!!," Taecyeon raised his voice and stared lividly

 

http://2pmalways.com/gallery/albums/wpw-20110510/05_____2.jpg

"And you know what happens when a girl and a guy is together in the dark??? (chessy smile).... hehe, and the worst thing is, it's in a deserted building. It's where many dirty stuffs happens... hehehe...," Wooyoung reminded

"Aiisssh!!! Yah!!! Stop being arra?!!! I will beat anyone who dares to touch Shasha!!" Nichkhun assured

 

The moment they look up again at Shasha, she is nowhere to be found.All started to panic excpet for Wooyoung who is still trying to imagine something dirty who is smiling to himself right now. Nichkhun is like asking a lot of question and Taecyeon can't take it anymore that he called Shasha. A few seconds later, she answered the call.

 

Taecyeon's conversation with Shasha (LOUDSPEAKER)

Shasha: Yoboseyo?

Taecyeon: Yah what are you doing with a guy in a deserted building? Come down at once!!

Shasha: What's wrong with you bro? He is just a friend of mine and don't tell me you're tailing me again?

Taecyeon: Huh? Uh... Ania, someone happen to see you and told me... Get back home at once.. It's already night time!!!

Shasha: Chill bro, I am about to make my leave.....(AHHH !!!! PUSH HARDER WILL YOU???)

Taecyeon:What are you talking about?? Push what???

 

Shasha keeps on making that sound causing the three of them to stare at the phone with eyes really wide open and their wild imagination starts to go wild especially Wooyoung.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2a6tp2o.gif

 

"What the f**k is that sound??" Taecyeon asked the expert

 

Shasha: Yah push harder will you??? Are you a guy or a girl?? ( sound) Yah HARDER, HARDER!!!!

 

"Pushing?? What is she referring to??" Nichkhun accidentally raised his voice

"Well you guys should know it... It's like a basic thing when it comes to ..," Wooyoung explained

 

Shasha: Seriously!! Push it!!! ( sound)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RPXwhVXHgEQ/T2ye0vhv56I/AAAAAAAAAIE/zPOzxOKIFWg/s1600/nichkhun+shocked.jpg

 

"Wow!!! That must be a hardcore one!!" Wooyoung added on the worried and tense feeling in Taecyeon and Nichkhun

"THAT'S IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" Nichkhun yelled and rushed towards the building followed by Taecyeon

"Aww come on guys, why must you stop the fun part.. haaiz....," Wooyoung sighed following them..