Chapter 1

Friendship Never Dies!

Narrator's pov

"RING!!!!RING!!!!RING!!!~~~" goes the sound of the school bell and all of the students in Genie High School can't wait to get their asses out of the school and take a break after hours and hours of studying in class.

 

You readers must be thinking that the five friends are from the same class right? But unfortunately, in their second year, the five of them have been seperated due to their grades. Although that happened, the five of them is always sticking to each other like a glue and can never be separated from each other. So just by telling you that, you can predict on what will happen when school ends right? Yup, they will wait for each other unless when they have some extended lessons. And unfortunately, Jay and Shasha often have some extended lessons made by their teachers so they will go back later compared to the others.

 

"Haiz.. where the heck are these guys?" Wooyoung sighed, started to get impatient, waiting for them at the school cafeteria drinking a bottle of fruit juice

 

First thing you gotta know about him is he hates to wait for people and he is a very impatient person. Then from far, Wooyoung saw Taecyeon and Nichkhun strolling happily, taking their own sweet time causing Wooyoung to explode in anger.

 

"Yah BO-YAH (what) Can't you see that you guys are almost late? Aiissh!! I've been waiting for you like about more than 15 minutes. Where have you two been? My grandma could do a faster job than you guys!! Aiish let's go!!!" Wooyoung scolded and complained in anger.

e40-450p-avi_000110377.jpg?w=714

 

All Taecyeon and Nichkhun did was to just take in Wooyoung's sarcasm even though they are angry upon Wooyoung's character. But since they are used to it, so it doesn't matter to them. It's no point talking back as it will just makes situation turns worst. As usual, they would always slack and practice at their dance studio before going home. That place is like heaven to them.

 

"Yah hurry up will you?!!" Wooyoung called out being a bit dramatic this time

"Haiz... I wonder when will he ever change..," Nichkhun sighed

 

Shasha's pov

Time is ticking and I am so busy concentrating in class that I didn't even realised that it's almost 4pm. We were only allowed to go after finishing writing this freaking long essay which is not an easy thing to do actually. You have to crack your brain. Some of my classmates are getting so restless that they give up and ask the teacher lots of questions, finding a way on how to complete it fast. But too bad that our teacher is a very particular type of person and she will check each and every of out scripts before allowing us to leave. Even now I feel like giving up since I am tired to think. My brain is too lethargic. I just stare at my half way done essay with nothing in my mind. Then I heard a knock from outside my window. Since I am sitting next to the window, the sound is quite loud. 

I turn my lazy head around to check on who is it. I saw a floating cap. What floating cap? Haha I don't even need to guess who. This guy always likes to disturbs me when I am having lesson as he usually finished early whenever we have extra lessons. He is hiding, letting me to notice only his green cap.Aiish this dude.. he really have nothing better to do huh? Then he slowly lift up himself, revealing himself doing some robot kind of dance. Haha, I giggle a bit. I know he have something to tell me. After checking that my teacher is busy answering some of the classmates questions, where all of them are crowding around her, I walk towards the window.

 

"Bro, aren't you tired of disturbing me every week whenever I am having lesson?" I asked giving him that annoyed fake face

"Nope. Never will..hehe... Yah, are you done yet? Let's go to the dance studio. The other guys are waiting for us..," Jay told me

"Aiissh, I wish it ended now but I have a long essay to write. Haizz..," I sighed

"Eh, you know what to do. As if you're not used to it. You still need me to teach you this kind of basic stuffs?" he asked

"Yah, are you crazy? I've escaped once and almost get caught, you think I'm doing it again? No thanks..," I reminded him

"I'll help you... What happened to the daring girl that I once knew? Come, give me your bag..," he said

 

I look at him, making that annoying face and went to my seat and secretly gave him my bagpack.

 

"Do I need to teach you the rest??" he asked in a sarcastic way

 

I rolled my eyes jokingly. A few seconds later, I went to my teacher and ask her permission to go to the toilet. Thankfully she allow and I pretend to have a stomach ache. Once I am fully out of the classroom, me and Jay quickly run away from that area. So hows my lying trick? Haha... We stop after we're outside the school gate. I panted hard for breath.

 

"Phew!!! If I were to get caught again, you're resposible for it arra?" I warned him

"No problem... But you managed to escape anyway. That's my girl.. haha..," he joked

 

Girl? What does he mean by that? Does he have some feelings for me too? Feeling curious...

 

"Girl?" I pretended to be blur

"I mean, that's my sis.. hehe let's go!!" he rectified his sentenced and pat my head and walk off

 

Haiz.. guess he don't have any feelings for me? But treating me as a little sister is good enough... Haiz... We have to ride a bus to our dance studio. While waiting for our bus to arrive, we played the slapping game where you have to face each other, pushing each other's arm in order to make the opponent fall backwards. It's fun, especially when you're playing it with your friends. In the end, Jay won and that explains a lot since he is a guy. More strength compared to girls like me.

 

"YEAH!!! TAKE THAT!!!" he teased

"Omg, I can't believe I have a very childish friend. You're proud of just winning over this game? Tcheh...," I said feeling so annoyed

"Haha!! Embarrassed aren't you? Hehehe..... Don't worry, you'll never beat me in anything.. Heheh..," he teased again

"Wah... such a pity to have a friend like you. Haiz... I just felt wasted...," I pretend to be disappointed, shooking my head from side to side

"Hahah arasoh, arasoh.. Mianhe.... Oppa is just playing arra? Hahah!! Let's go, the bus is here!!" he comforted me, patting my head, giving me that smile where every girl could fall for immediately

qO97av18.jpg

I went all starstruck suddenly and my heart can't stop beating!!! OMG SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL 911!!! I went all stiff as I am too mesmerized to move.

 

"Shasha...Come on!!" Jay called out but I am still in my own world

"YAH LOSER!!! THE BUS IS HERE!!!" he raised his voice at the same time pushing me forward for me to board the bus

 

Narrator's pov

Around one hour later, Jay and Shasha reached their destination. The moment they open the dance studio door.

 

"Woah!!! Can you smell that?!! Phew... what a very 'nice' smell..," Jay exclaimed, using his hand to fan the smell away from him

"Humans do sweat and that includes you. And that shows how much hard work we put in during practice when somebody could still be late for it.. So don't complain so much and do your practice will you?" Taecyeon said sarcastically

"Roger that!!" Jay said saluting Taecyeon

 

Shasha is about to put her bag to the side when their pet, Peatry came running towards her looking as if like it's missing someone so badly. Shasha with welcome hands, wait for him to get close before she could carry him.

324759780.jpg

 

[WOOF] Peatry barks when he is being lift up by Shasha.

 

"Yo wassup Peatry?!! Haha bored aren't you? Huh? Bored without me aren't you? Hehehe...," Shasha treated it like as if she is joking around with a kid

"Excuse me, for your info my cute little friend, Peatry will never be bored whenever I am around!!" Wooyoung protested

"Yah, I'm not talking to you arra? And I didn't ask for your opinion got it Toshio Wooyoung!!!!!"Shasha challenged back

"Wah, you're really testing my patience aren't you? Ask Peatry yourself then. Peatry-ah, you're not bored with me aren't you?" Wooyoung asked the dog

 

Peatry didn't say anything or make any sound. Which means the answer is no.

 

"See? He doesn't even respond. Means he hates being with you!!!" Shasha teased

"WAH YOU'RE REALLY...,"Wooyoung can't take it anymore

 

While those two are arguing, Jay is teaching Taecyeon some new dance moves and Nichkhun is resting looking at some dance videos at his laptop to find out some new moves that he could follow. Unfortunately, Nichkhun is so frustrated upon the noise made by Wooyoung and Shasha as he can't concentrate on what he is watching, he just scolded them.

 

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP WILL YOU?!!! AIISSHH!!! I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE!!!!" Nichkhun yelled in anger causing the room to be completely silent

 

ep8nichkhunshockedannoyed.png?w=594&h=44

Again, he starts to nag about why shouldn't they fight about small matters and stuffs while looking at the laptop screen at the same time. Thankfully, he stop because of a video that he saw..He found something on Youtube while watching a dance video. All of them starts to crowd, even Peatry who is still in Shasha's arms. Nichkhun actually find out that there would be a dance battle tomorrow at 9pm and the winner will get a very rewarding prize.

 

"Shall we try?" Taecyeon suggested

"Of course. Who knows luck is on our side..," Shasha agreed

"But it's like at night..," Wooyoung sighed

"What's wrong having a dance battle at night? I mean it's a weekend tomorrow. No school, you have plenty time to rest in the morning and we will do one last practice in the afternoon before going to that place..," Jay said

"Alright, so it's settled!! We're in, Wooyoung are you?" Nichkhun said enthusiastically

"Arasoh, I'm in!" Wooyoung joined

"Alright, no breaks until you guys get the new dance routine right which I am about to teach you now. So drink plenty of water now and come to the front. Coach Jay will be teaching you so please get into your positions!! Hurry up!! Hurry up!! We can't loose to this !!!"Jay instructed them

"Aiissh!! Here he goes again.... Trying to act like a very professional dance teacher... It's freaking annoying!!!" Wooyoung complained softly causing Shasha to chuckled a little while dragging him along towards the middle of the dance studio

__+1.jpg

 

WILL LUCK BE ON THEIR SIDE? WILL THEY WIN THE DANCE BATTLE?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! :):) SORRY IF IT'S A BIT BORING!! COMMENT AND

SUBSCRIBE!!