Session 09

Ups

Taoris won with 19 votes 

start of: sessions with sunbae

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Kris hated his accent. 

Absolutely hated it. 

Every time he spoke, he stumbled on words that were difficult to pronounce and say. 

This was one of the reasons he hated Korean LIterature. 

 

Every time the teacher picked on him to read out a passage from a book, Kris felt his heart thumping loudly and his forehead gathering sweat. 

He hated the churning feeling inside his stomach. 

 

So as Kris sat in his chair with Tao giving him an encouraging smile from the very front, his stomach churned again. 

Tao had perfect accent. He read fluently and he could count in Korean from one to almost a thousand.  

This is why Kris thought Tao sat in front of the class. 

 

Tao threw Kris one more look as he turned his head to pay attention to the teacher who had tapped her stick eyeing the students carefully. 

 

"Alright, open up your books, we're continuing the story." She snarks as she flips her glasses and places it on the bridge of her nose. 

 

Kris shivered as he took out his book and opened up to the page where they had stopped at. 

A boy from the far right in the very front seat stood up and started to read the very first part of the page where they had stopped. 

Kris gulped as he counted the numbers of heads that were before him. 

 

14. Only fourteen people before kris had to stand up himself and read a page from the book. 

Horrified, he felt a churning feeling inside his stomach as he tried to follow the class. 

 

As tao stood up, Kris hung his head in shame to hear a melodious fluent and perfect korean flow out of his mouth. 

God, Tao was so perfect. 

 

Kris saw Tao sit down as Tao turned his head and flashed Kris a dazzling smile. 

He eyes Sungmin who stands up and recites the next part of the book. 

 

Kris flips the next page as he sees his table mate, ARON stand up and read the passage. 

Gulping, Kris eyes the next page of the book as his head became dizzy. 

He watched ARON slowly sit down as Kris prayed for the bell to ring. 

 

"Kris?" The teacher eyed him as kris blinked once, twice and saw the whole class staring at him. 

He slowly stood up and started to read out the passage. 

 

So far so good kris, look you can read korean!

Kris silently cheered to himself as he eyed the next word. 

 

oh . 

 

Kris stuttered as he tried to pronounce it correctly. 

As he struggled to let out the word, a boy behind him stifled a giggle as he whispered something to Aron. 

Kris looked behind him to see the small giggling boy with his hands in his hands, his shoulders shaking as he giggled. 

Kris felt tears spring in to his eyes as he sees the teacher trying not to laugh out loud. 

 

Stop. 

 

A single tear dropped from Kris's eye as he saw Tao pull back his chair worriedly. 

 

"Sorry." Was all Kris could say before he ran out to the hall ways. 

 

 

--

 

It was 3:14 as Tao shifted his weight from his left foot. 

"Hi Tao." Sunbae pulled out a stool as he perched on it, crossing his arms. 

tao mumbled a hello as his heart pounded. It was the first time he was facing a korean without his chinese friends prompting him with korean vocabulary he didn'T know. 

 

"What's the problem these days?" Sunbae sipped on his drink which was in a paper cup container with a clear plastic straw poking out of it. 

"It's my… boyfriend…" Tao stuttered as Sunbae smirked playfully, placing his drink right beneath the stool. 

 

"really?" Sunbae tapped his pen on the clipboard as he scribbled some things. 

 

"I… I just think Kris is a bit too insecure. He… he thinks his korean accent is really bad." Tao mumbled a he played with his fingers. 

 

Sunbae looked up from the clipboard and cocked his head. 

 

"Bad?" he questioned before leaning down and sipping on the drink. 

 

"Bad… He thinks he's unable to speak korean just because he can not pronounce a word. But… but I think Kris' korean is way better than mine. He learned faster and he learned it the right way. I think he's just insecure to think that he's untalented, because his korean is really REALLY GOOD!" Tao huffed as Sunbae smiled warmly. 

 

"I… I'm sorry…" Noticing his outburst, Tao calmed himself by patting his cheeks and coughing twice. 

 

"No, I understand. I suggest you talk to him first." Sunbae sipped his drink and saw Tao's lips turn in to a pout. 

 

"What do I talk to him about? He won't believe me if I say his korean is amazing." Tao scoffs as he taps his sneakers angrily on to the floor. 

 

"Tell him compliments. And things like you can do it and reassure him that you're always there for him." Sunbae cups Tao's right hand and smiles longingly at the Chinese boy. 

 

"You're a beautiful person Tao, so share your beauty with Kris and make him feel beautiful as well. Maybe self-esteem is what Kris needs." Sunbae waves at Tao who bows once as he trots off. 

 

To: Kris <3

From: Tao 

 

Meet me at the dubboki stand near the meat shop. 

 

To: Tao 

From: Kris

 

I'll be there. 

 

Maybe Sunbae was right. From the way Kris' text sounded, it looked like Kris needed more compliments in his life. 

Tao coughed before fanning himself. 

 

As he spots Kris walking oh so slowly to the stand, he runs to Kris, draping his arms around the taller boy. 

"Kris Kris Kris." tao chants his name as a small smile appears on the other boy. 

 

"What?" His tone was still cold as he sees Tao's glittering eyes. 

 

"You're so amazing, so beautiful. Oh my gosh, I love your eyes and your lips and your body and your personality and-" 

 

Tao stops as Kris gives him a confusing look. 

 

"Can.. can I just kiss you?" 

 

Kris chuckles as he moves forward, placing a warm kiss on tao's lips. 

 

"God, Kris you're so freaking beautiful." Tao breathes as Kris feels his eyes well up with tears again.

 

 

The very next day when Kris sees himself standing up, starting to recite the book, he sees his seatmate poke him to send a small note. 

 

 

you can do it baby. 

i love you

xx Ta0 <3 

 

 

That's all Kris needed. 

 

 

^^

 

AHHHH EXTREME FLUFF

Graduation is tomorrow and i am so sorry i haven't update in soooo long. 

sorry sorry. 

zkdjhvkjdhf]

 

 

There you go. 

If I get good results. I might update tomorrow. <3

Thank you so much for subscribing. 

goodness. 

 

my crush signed my yearbook. 

LIAFE COMPLLLLEEEEETTTEEEEE