Session 02

Ups

Thanks for taking the poll guys! HunHan won with 11 votes. So here are some HunHan mush for you~! 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

13 males signed up for the up club

 

It was funny really, the group consisted of all men without any girls. 

This this make them insecure? 

Maybe. 

Maybe not. 

 

It was quite a windy day as cherry blossoms flew in to Luhan's bedroom. 

Luhan lived quite near the school. His house was clean and big, consisting of 12 rooms and 2 kitchens. 

Luhan's mother always worked at an office right after Luhan left and his father was a pilot, always flying around to countries. 

 

"Xiao Lu! Close the window! It's not good for your health!" He could hear his mother call out before he dabbed the last bit of concealer on his pimple. 

"Yes mother!" Luhan yelled back as he straightened his back, staring at his reflection in his mirror. 

He slowly rubbed over the scar on his left cheekbone, a scar he got from crying in front of Sehun yesterday. 

It bothered him, to have a red streak running across his cheek. 

Slowly, he walked in to his room, closing the window and picking up his bag. 

 

Quietly clipping on his shoes, he stepped out. 

The breeze ruffled his hair as he gasped, running back in side to fix his hair. 

Coming out with a beanie on his head, he walked out, heading off to school. 

 

 

The school was loud, as students ran past him with chair above their heads and girls laughing as they gripped hardly on to their smart-phones. 

Luhan walked over to his class room and hung his bag. 

He sat in the 5th row, which was a good things because that was where the sun reflected it's light on. 

Luhan would always slide down on his desk dreamily, enjoying the sun's warmth. 

 

"What up Deer-lu?" He looked up to see Kim Jonghyun, a senior who sometimes came in to teach his class smiling at him. 

"Ah! Jonghyun-ssi." Luhan stood up in his seat, bowing his head slightly 

Luhan liked Jonghyun. He was an enthusiastic teacher's assistant as he cracked jokes in class. 

"ARe you going to fall asleep in Yunho Ssem's lectures again?" Jonghyun teased poking his cheek as Luhan scowled. 

"Sunbae, his lectures are really boring!" 

Jonghyun only laughed. 

 

Somehow, calling other people sunbae was weird. 

Maybe because the club's leader was called sunbae. 

Either way, he smiled back as Jonghyun twaddled to the back of the class. 

 

As he walked away, Luhan caught a glimpse of Sehun's eyes lingering within his. 

The eyes were moist, sparkling as sadness overtook it. 

Breaking eye contact, Sehun looked away, burring his head in his arms furiously. 

 

Lunch came along quickly as Luhan placed himself within the production crew. 

Amber and Krystal, who was his make up artist laughed over something as he eyed Ryeowook scribbling on a paper. 

"What subject's homework is that?" Donghae, who was in charge of the lighting mumbled as he gobbled in more kimchi. 

"Yun Ssem, I have him next!" Ryeowook whined as the boy next to him fed him, cooing gently. 

"Yunho ssem? I hate him! I have like 2001 reasons why he's such a pain my the !" Krystal groaned as she jabbed her metal spoon in to the rice. 

"His Busan old-school accent! Aish! So annoying!" 

Luhan's table erupted in laughter as Donghae imitated his famous line; "Follow me." 

But Luhan was far too disturbed by Sehun, who was sitting across him, his eyes blinking, taking photographs in his memory. 

 

His photographer eyed him and the rice in front of him as Luhan could only stare back. 

It was just him, Sehun and the lingering eye contact between them. 

The 10 minute warning bell rang as Ryeowook  groaned. 

Luhan coughed, getting up and cleaning his plate. 

 

Time passed by quickly that day. 

Luhan went to multiple classes but all he could think about was the mysterious photographer. 

He had been there all his life. 

Why did he care now? 

 

He shook he head for the 66th time of the day before packing his things to go to the empty classroom. 

 

He opened the door as he saw him. 

Oh no, not the photographer but Sunbae. 

His tall figure and his gushy thighs as he walked around the room, opening the window. 

Luhan admired Sunbae from day one. He had this very confident aura and his voice was soothing and gentle… 

"Uhm… Sunbae?" Luhan squeaked as Sunbae his heels, again with the clipboard in his hand. 

"Luhan!" 

 

~~

Sehun clicked his camera at the school scenery and smiled. 

The lighting was just so perfect around the school- 

He checked his watch. 3:25 

He cursed, packing his things. He had to be there at the club in 5 minuets

He slowly walked in to the room to see the chubby boy from yesterday crying in another boy's arms. 

The other boy was sending kisses down the boy's throat, neck and jawline muttering "screw min." 

Sehun's eyes lingered on the couple for a moment before scribbling his name on the paper and running towards the room from yesterday. 

He opened the door slowly just to see a particular grey headed boy sighing, looking out the window. 

 

He so perfect. 

Sehun smiled dreamily as he watched Luhan scratch the back of his head. 

Sehun brought his camera up and snapped a picture of the boy's luscious back view. 

The model swiftly turned ad let out a pretty gasp. 

"Sehun. You're here." 

Sehun studied Luhan's face carefully as he stepped closer and closer to Luhan. 

Sliding some wet tissues secretly out of his pocket, he cornered Luhan. 

Their chests bumped against each other as Luhan gasped, a tint of red overcoming his cheeks. 

 

Sehun carefully and slowly brought up his hand to wipe a bit of Luhan's face. 

Luhan's reaction? the same from yesterday. 

He yelped out a high-pitched scream and wriggled in order to get out of Sehun's grasp. 

Miserably failing, he let Sehun wipe of his make up with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Why do you do this to me?" Luhan grasped Sehun's shirt 

 

Luhan cupped his left cheek as he sobbed. 

Sehun shook his head and placed a hand on top of Luhan's. 

"That's a scar. I got that yesterday." Luhan choked out as Sehun gently cupped Luhan's face with both of his hands. 

"Luhan, what did I tell you yesterday?" Sehun wiped away the tears on LUhan's bare face as Luhan sobbed and sobbed trying not to burst in to tears. 

"I don't know." Luhan whispered as Sehun sighed, wrapping his arms around Luhan's waist and pulling him in for a sudden hug. 

"I told you that you were beautiful. And I want to make you beautiful while we're in this club." 

His lifted his head from Luhan's shoulder and peeked at the other boy who's blush was evident on his cheeks. 

 

Sehun's hand moved in soothing circles at Luhan's back as Luhan sighed contently in the hug. 

Sehun slowly slipped out of Luhan's grip as took out his camera. 

He had cringing Luhan who curled up in to a ball. 

But Sehun snapped the pictures anyways. 

He snapped Luhan who was destroyed in to a ball of embarrassment and shame. 

Who hated his own pure face when in truth, it was beautiful. 

 

After snapping a few dozens photos, Sehun walked up to the crying Luhan. 

"Luhan, look at me." He placed his index finger underneath the other boy's chin as he met with Luhan's large doe eyes sparkling with tears. 

"Look." Sehun gently shoved the camera in to Luhan's hands to show him dozens and dozens of Luhan in a ball. 

Luhan looked away, ashamed of the photos as he wiped his tears. 

 

"Luhan, this isn't you. I want to capture you. YOU!" Sehun grasped Luhan's shoulders and shook him. 

Luhan only looked away. 

"I want to know you're beautiful." Sehun rubbed Luhan's waist. 

 

"Until when? After the club ends, you'll stop?" Luhan asked, his voice filling with misery and sadness. 

 

Sehun kept rubbing Luhan's waist as Luhan shook his head. 

 

"What happens after the club? You'll just go, and leave? What if I don't feel beautiful then? What if I die?" Luhan sobbed and he knew he was being immature. 

But all he wanted was a little part of Sehun's heart. 

 

Sehun slid his fingers up Luhan's jaw and leaned in to his face. 

 

"Fine, I guess I'll be making you feel beautiful forever." 

 

And he knew that the line was cringingly cheesy, but when the last space between their faces were gone, both of them were on cloud 9 to even think about the phrase. 

~~~~~~~~

First of all, 

Hi new subbies and readers <3 <3 <3 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHHH mushy mushy mushy romantic <3 

 <- eeee why are you guys so kyote <3

 

Happy Belated Birthday to Sehun <3 

 Can he not. OMG. 

 

Thanks for taking the poll last week <3 

Here's the new one- and pleasseee, if you choose the "other" comment which couple. PLEASE 

remember, Hun Han is not a choice anymore. 

 

 

And , 43 subscribers? 

and 3 votes? I literally burst out in tears in English class. <- okay dramatic. I spazzed and people judged me. D: 

Thank you Thankyou Thankyou!!! <3 <3 <3 

 

It would be LOVELY if you left a word of appreciation. 

Thank you! THANKYOU!!!! 

And if you are a reader following my "ICE COLD" Baekyeol story as well, that will be update on either Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you for being such patient readers <3 

 DORKY SUHO LUBUS YOU TOO <3 

 

Thanks every one, don't forget to comment, subscribe and smile! (TAKE THE POLL ZOMG) 

Click that little arrow button if you want my hear to soar <3