Session 08

Ups

Waahhhh 102 subscribers!!! 

Thank you thank you thank you!!

You have no idea how blissfully happy this makes me. 

So here's when they all unite <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wednesday after school was when Sunbae smiled warmly at Luhan who walked in to the room. 

The wind blew softly in to the class as Sehun who followed after the boy bowed slightly. 

"Sunbae." 

The door creaked open again as Baekhyun and Chanyeol stumbled through the door, laughing. Kai ad Kyungsoo followed right after. Kyungsoo on Kai's back as Kai laughed openly. 

The four stopped to see Sunbae tap the clipboard on the table. 

Th door slid open revealing Suho and Yixing who walked hand in hand, as Suho twitched lightly as Yixing brushed Suho's hair. 

Xiumin kicked the door open as the couple came in with bento boxes grasped tightly in their hands. 

Kris and Tao opened the door just in time as they pecked each other on their lips. 

"Sunbae." They all sat down in a circle. Just like the very first day they met. 

Except everyone was now smiling with a straight back posture and hand in hand, chattering. 

There were murmurs of how are you and fine thank you and you passed around. 

Spring was almost ending and Summer was on the way. 

Kris was already wearing the summer uniforms and Kai had his spring uniform rolled up. 

Sunbae watched as the boys smiled and interacted. 

 

Yixing and Suho watched as Sunbae joined the circle carefully. 

"Hi guys." 

his tush thighs fell flat against the chair, but as Suho's twitching eye can remember, sunbae's thighs are not that squishy and meaty anymore. 

Sunbae had gotten rather thin. 

"Sunbae! Were you on a diet?" Kris joked as he watched Sunbae laugh lightly. 

"Maybe?" Was the reply he gave them. 

The classroom fell silent after that. The tapping of Kyungsoo's school shoes was the only sound that echoed in the room. 

Another five minutes flew by as the tapping of Kyungsoo's shoes stopped and Sunbae started to tap his pen on the clipboard. 

"Guys?" A soft voice cut through the silence as twelve of them turned their head to Sunbae. 

"I'm graduating this year. I… I want you guys to come here whenever you guys want help alright? Any problems or thoughts. You can come here and talk to me." 

Sunbae smiled and looked down to his shoes. 

"awww is Sunbae becoming lonely?" Luhan giggled as he nodded. 

"We understand Sunbae!" Suho twitched as he felt Yixing's hands intertwine with his. 

Sunbae's eyes lit up and smiled as he pointed and looked at Luhan with a firry gaze. 

"I'm not lonely, for your information, I have a wonderful boyfriend." Sunbae shot as Xiumin waahhh'd and Chen smiled. 

"Seriously? Who is it Sunbae?" Sehun butted in as he looked up from his camera. 

But Sunbae only shook his head and dismissed the club only to have Luhan and Sehun tugging on his arm trying to figure out his secret boyfriend. 

 

Kyungsoo and Kai walked along the streets and Their hands clasped tightly around each other. 

"Kai, let's buy some dubboki." Kyungsoo pulled him to a street vendor as they ordered two and sat on the pavement as the ate the hot delicious rice cake dipped in red sauce. 

As Kyungsoo turned to tell his boyfriend something about the dubboki, a swift kiss was laid upon Kyungsoo's lips. 

The smaller boy jumped back in surprise. 

"Hyung, you had sauce right there." Kai smirked as he pulled Kyungsoo in for another kiss. 

Kyungsoo tasted spicy and sweet as Kai groaned at how perfect he was. 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun hit each other as they laughed along the school's empty hallways. 

"Last one to the Elementary Campus is the loser!" Sehun yelled as Luhan cursed and started to run. 

As they both panted, out of breath, Luhan climbed on to one of the plastic playground toys and Sehun sat right next to him. 

A moment of silence drifted as Sehun turned to Luhan. 

"Wanna make out now?" 

Luhan's lips twitched in to a smile as the both leaned forward. 

 

Suho lay comfortably in Yixing's arms as his neck was being softly and nipped by Yixing. 

His neck was tilted as Yixing's hands clapped around Suho's waist. 

Murmurs of I love you were breathed upon his neck as he blushed crimson. 

As Suho stretched his neck back and had a small kiss placed on his lips, a breathy sigh came out and he let Yixing keep molesting his neck. 

 

Baekhyun smudged his ice-cream on Chanyeol's forehead as he giggled at how stupid his boyfriend looked. 

"You're so immature." Chanyeol growled as he took of the ice-cream cone, to see his forehead covered with chocolate ice-cream. 

"Noooo… you looked like a unicorn…" Baekhyun pouted as he smirked, getting a good idea. Leaning forward, he started to off the ice cream. 

"Baek…" Chanyeol's eyes widened as Baekhyun laughed. 

"I'm cleaning you stupid." 

 

Kris watched as Tao flipped in the air and kicked his opponent in the stomach. 

he thought Tao looked hot in a black robe and his his dark circles, kicking people. 

he his lips unintentionally and waved as Tao as he walked over. 

"Hi baby." Kris handed Tao the water as Tao pouted. 

"What do you want?" Kris laughed, punching tao's arm lightly. 

"A kiss." Tao pouted as Kris smiled and pecked him on the lips. 

 

Xiumin and Chen were having a hot makeup on the couch as they panted. 

"I love you." Chen muttered as Xiumin groaned in the kiss. 

"Will you stay by my side forever?" Xiumin broke the kiss to see Chen's flawless face. 

"Of course. Forever and ever." Then he slowly placed a warm kiss on his lips. 

The slumped by Chen's bed, rolling in the warm heatable carpet. 

 

Sunbae packed his things as he shoved his math textbook in the locker. 

A warm pair of arms wrapped around him as Sunbae smiled. 

"Hey baby. What's up?" The boy smiled against Subae's back as Sunbae turned to see his gorgeous boyfriend. 

"Feeling better today." He then slowly kissed Sunbae's gushy lips. 

"I love you J-" 

 

 

----------------------------------------

A/N Updated!!

guess what, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 

yeeeaaayy! <3 

so i decided to update. 

I love fooling around with you guys. <3

 

 

 

please comment and subscribe. 

Hit that arrow button if you want a kiss from me <3 

jk. 

virtual hug then??