Session 15

Ups

A loud scream flew in the small house of Luhan's as twelve boys scurried around trying their best to take a look at themselves in the small mirror. 

"What now?" Luhan groaned as he enters the guest room to see Chanyeol pinning Baekhyun to the wall and on his neck like there's no tomorrow. 

"Help Luhan... Chanyeol- ah- Chanyeol get off!" Baekhyun pushes him off as he rolls his eyes at the fresh new hickey near his collarbones. 

Kyungsoo is trotting down the stairs lifting the hem of his black pants wailing that they were too long, and Sehun was majestically seated in a sofa picking on his nails while the TV blared on Music Bank. 

Xiumin and Chen were fixing eachother's ties as Tao was struggling with his nelt, blushing as Kris helped him find the belt loop. 

Kai was swishing his hair back with gel, hogging the mirror as Lay was quietly waiting for his turn to look at himself in the mirror. 

it seemed like forever until they were all packed in to Luhan's small SUV, driving off the school. 

Why? Because today was the senior graduation and the boys had promised each other to see Sunbae off. 

The van screeched in front of the pick up point as twelve boys filed out, Kyungsoo still folding his pants with the help from Suho. 

After finding their seats in the big auditorium, the twelve boys smiled, settling down. 

The room got dark as some calm music started to play and the classes were called up to the stage one by one. 

"Sunbae, Sunbae, Sunbae." Tao chated softly as his eyes roamed over the stage to find the soft haired man with the tushy legs. 

The last class was called up as Suho leaned forward a bit more to hear the names of the class being called out. 

"Lee Jinki, Bang Minwoo, Kim Sohyun, Bang Yongguk." The female principal spoke in to the mike as four boys shuffled awkwardly in their suites. 

Chen eyes the four males finding the three with their heads shaved and one with a nice bouncy floppy black hair. 

"That's not sunbae." Luhan whispers quietly as the twelve boys lean forward cranig their necks to see the people getting their awards. 

The awarding ended very quickly as the group cheered, throwing their graduation caps and the audience clapping happily and pleased. 

Everyone, except for 12 boys who were painfully confused. 

"I'm not blind right? I didn't even see Sunbae." Kai grumbled as he thought about the nice caring man. 

"Me neither, where was he?" Lay softly whispered as Chanyeol nodded in agreement. 

"Maybe... maybe we missed him. I mean... there were a lot of people." Suho tried to ligten the mood by awkwardly laughing but he failed to do so as Kyungsoo's eyes swam in tears. 

"Guys!" Suddenly, Xiumin was smiling, jumping up and down as the twelve raisd their heads to see a tush of tighs and flowy brown gentle hair. 

Sunbae.

"Sunbae! I knew it! Happy graduation!" Sehun smiled as Baekhyun jumped up and down around him. 

Sunbae only smiled as he ran his fingers though his hair in embarrasment. 

"It's not much guys, thank you for joining my club and coming here today, say, why don'T I treat you?" He smiled, his eyes twinkling in mischief as he placed his graduation cap on to Baekhyun's head. 

The boys ran off to a meat restaurant ordering many and many servings of beef, chicken and so much more. 

 

"Thank you Sunbae!" The all yelled in union as the waitress smiled at the man who paid her a little chip. 

The boys dug in to the sizzling meat as Kyungsoo helped Sunbae flip the meat and Chanyeol passed the meat around. 

The boys were stuffed after an hour of eating as they saw the darkness outside. 

Paying, they shuffled out sadly. 

 

"Sunbae, you're going to America right?" Kai looked at him with sad eyes as eleven pairs of eyes looked at him. 

"Yes, to study. I got in to a college there." Sunbae smiled sadly at Xiumin who had tears tracking down his face. 

"Do you have to go?" Kris tried to swallow the large lump in his throught as he choked back a sob. 

Sunbae ruffled Xiumin's head and smiled, patting the younger's soft cheeks. 

"Sadly, yes." Sunbae keeps smiling though, and he spots Chanyeol eyeing him harshly at the back as Sunbae shakes his head, giving a soft smile. 

"P-Please don't g-go." Kyungsoo sobs as he latches himself on to Sunbae's right arm. The poor boy is already crying tears and tears as the drop down to the grubble beneath them. 

"W-what happens to the club?" Suho sighs as Sunbae smiles and pats the boy on the back. 

"You decide if you still want to spend time with your partners." Sunbae gives an eyesmile to the twelve boys as Sehun bows. 

"Sunbae, thank you for everything." He says as the rest slowly bow down low and murmers thanks. 

Sunbae just nods as he himself trys to keep his own tears at bay to see the boys slowly turning around and waving at him. 

 

"We'll never forget you Sunbae!" Lay cries out loud as more shouts of i love yous and we'll miss you flows in to the air. 

Sunbae is smilng, and turning around as he is about to leave, a sudden weight is latched on to his arm. 

He turns, surprised to see Xiumin, red eyes and runny nose as he hugs Sunbae with all his might. 

"P-please, t-tell me I'm w-worth it. J-Just once m-more." Xiumin buries himself in to Sunbae's graduation clothesas Sunbae cups the smaller's face. 

"Xiumin, you're beautiful and handsome, you're worth the whole world to me and I assure you, Chen loves you to death." Sunbae calmly tells him as Xiumin tightens his grip around Sunbae's waist. 

"T-Thank you. I love you Sunbae. I wish you didn't have to leave." Xiumin stands on his tip toes and places a small kiss on Sunbae's cheek. 

Sunbae smiles as Xiumin bows once more, running back to his groupmates. 

 

 

"Thank you, Thank you everyone." Sunbae whispers in to the night air as he wraps the graduation coat around him tightly. 

 

------

 

"Hey baby, are you sure you want to go to the states?" A man is softly holding on to another man's face as he places kisses on his pale face. 

"Anything to get them away from me." The man replys as he dozes off to sleep. 

 

 

Do you even know what you're doing? 

Chanyeol lays on his bed sheets that night, the little pendant in his fist. 

 

 

Lee. Jin. Ki. 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

hola to you!

I didn't update for a while because I wa too busy with a shop I recently opened. 

It's actually a beauty shop but people has been also asking me for school tips and currently, I'm doing the losing weight tips. 

So if you want to learn ome of those tips, go and check it out! 

Subscribe as well~!

shop

 

And even if you don't sub to it, let other people know about the shop so I can help a lot of people!! 

 

So.... more tension fills this story huh? 

Sunbae's off to the US... 

 

i hope you liked it? It was short, but i'm really busy these days. I have to go uniform shopping, school utencil shopping soon and I have to go to the doctors to get my shot!!

 

ahhh. 

anyways, please comment, all are loved and will be replied to. 

And also subscribe and his that arrow button if you want!! 

<3