Session 13

Ups

Baekhyun likes to walk a lot. Wether if it was walking around his dorm floor, or the campus or even around the track where the cross country team were warming up. 

He likes to think about things while walking. 

Today, Baekhyun sneaked out of his winter dorm and was walking in the crowded streets of a small outdoor shopping outlet near the school. 

 

"Baek?" A soft voice could be heard as Baekhyun swiftly turned around to hear his heart stop. 

 

A man stood in front of him. His eyes were heavy with makeup, and his light blond hair accompanied with a streak of bright pink was irritating to Baekhyun's eyes. 

 

L.Joe.

 

Baekhyun stiffened as the man came closer, waving and smiling like they were best friends. 

 

"Baekhyun! Long time no see!" The man smirked as Baekhyun shivered. 

He could feel L.Joe's hands slither up his arms and pull him against the other male as he coughed. 

 

"uhm… it's nice meeting you, but I have to go… really." Baekhyun choked back a sob as L.joe breathed down heavily on to his neck. 

"Really? See you soon, Baek." 

 

Baekhyun turned around, and as soon as he was sure that L.joe was long gone from his sight, he ran. He ran and ran and ran until a tear slipped out of his eye. 

 

Stupid L.joe. That . Not bothering to wipe the tears, he felt his arms being pulled back and his face squished in to someone's chest. 

 

"Baek?" Instead of L.joe's horrifying chirpy voice, Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol's deep raspy voice. 

 

"C-Chanyeol? Chanyeol, Chaneyeol, Chanyeol." Baekhyun chants as he grabs Chanyeol's shirt and clutches the thin fabric as he cries freely in to the warmth of his chest. 

 

Chanyeol closes his eyes and let Baekhyun soak his tears in to his best t-shirt because, well. Because Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun that much. 

 

Infact, from a long time ago. 

 

December 13 2011

 

Chanyeol watched painfully as he sees his classmate seated on top of a Senior, Lee Byunghyun's lap as they giggle over nonsense. This was the freaking Library fro christ's sake. Chanyeol mumbled as he ruffled his jet-black and long drippy hair before scribbling something on to his notebook. 

 

A sudden yelp comes over from where is crush is as his face whips around. 

 

Baekhyun is somehow shoved on to the chair beside the senior and the senior is flexing his legs. Chanyeol can make out a small

 

"Baby, you're so ing heavy" 

 

Chanyeol can feel his fist clenching as his heart breaks from the saddening facial expression plastered on his crush's face. 

But as Chanyeol grabs his coat and steps out of the library, he can openly see Baekhyun and the senior furiously making out in the winter snow. 

Hanging his head, he walks past them trying his best to ignore the slurping of their tongues and groans and moans. 

 

January 2 2012

 

Maybe it was just sheer coincidence that Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun during January last year. 

Baekhyun is smiling as Chanyeol watches the pretty boy staring at some mittens, picking them up then rubbing them against his smooth cheek. 

 

Chanyeol was infatuated with Baekhyun's long bony fingers, his slim wrists and his beautiful milky and smooth facade that shone a bit in the snowy weather. 

He walks up bravely and pretends to pick out some mittens right next to his crush. 

He notices, that baekhyun always smells somewhat like lavender, and so Chanyeol decides that Lavenders will be his favorite scent ever. 

 

"This one's soft." He heard Baekhyun mutter as Chanyeol coughs once, before nudging his a mitten he's been holding. 

"This one's softer." Chanyeol says as a pretty blush covers his cheeks. 

 

The can see Baekhyun tilting his head to look up at him, then smiles. 

"Hi, Chanyeol-ssi." He says and Park Chanyeol is stupidly grinning because holy , Byun Baekhyun knows his name. 

 

"You know my name." Chanyeol gleefully utters as he heard Baekhyun's pretty fingers touch his arm as his pretty laugh echoes. 

"Of course I do, you're always studying, and you're in my class." 

Chanyeol is about to say something when he is pushed away from his crush by a cold hand. 

 

"Where do you think you're touching huh?" Chanyeol's heart shrinks a little because Baekhyun is still dating that . 

"No where, Hyung, let's go okay? I was just talking to him." Baekhyun's voice has a hint of panic as he flails his arm. 

 

L.joe's firry eyes glare at Baekhyun. 

"Didn't I tell you to call me oppa? Goodness, did you get FAT over the break. Give that food some rest Baek, come on. Leave this loser alone." 

 

Chanyeol sees Baekhyun's jaw slack a little as his heart breaks in to a million pieces. 

Quickly scribbling a message on to a piece of receipt he received earlier, he shoves it to Baekhyun. 

 

  "COME ON BABY. I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY. WAIT IS THAT HIS NUMBER." Baekhyun widens his eyes in fear as Chanyeol widens his as a caution to open it. 

 

Baekhyun's long fingers tremble as he sees what's written. 

 

"Break up with him." Is what is says as Chanyeol desperately searches in Baekhyun's eyes for something. Anything at all really. Just… just something. 

 

But Baekhyun shakes his head sadly before yelping and getting dragged away by his boyfriend. 

 

That night, Chanyeol joins an underground Seoul gang who treats his like . 

 

But as long as he's not seeing Baekhyun. 

 

As long as his heart is ok. 

 

Present

 

Chanyeol grits his teeth as they're back in Baekhyun's house

 

"Are you oka-" A gasp is emitted from Baekhyun's lips as Chanyeol feels Baekhyun's fingers sliding against his kneecap. 

"Did you fight again." He crosses his arms as Chanyeol shakes his head. 

 

"I fell fro-" 

 

But Baekhyun does not believer him. 

He huffs and he's oblivious of Chanyeol knowing all about his past and his long time crush. 

He barely knows that Chanyeol had seen him with his ex-boyfriend.

 

 

"You've got to stop fighting Chanyeol." Baekhyun sighs as he runs off to get a medical kit. 

"But-" Chanyeol is cut off from the intense yelling Baekhyun is doing from the bathroom. 

 

"Park Chanyeol, don't you ever but me, just please stop fighting alright?" Baekhyun huffs as he mends Chanyeol's knee. 

 

"You saw L.joe." The name is scratchy and foreign in Chanyeol's throat as he sees Baekhyun freeze. 

"How…" Baekhyun glances up at Chanyeol. 

 

"Look, Baekhyun. Just… I saw you today okay. And… I just… please, I just want to know what happened. I know you were in an abusive-"

 

"I wasn't Chanyeol. I wasn't in an abusive relationship." Baekhyun's voice trembles slightly as he steadies himself. 

 

"Baekhyun… I saw you. Remember during winter, I saw you getting dragged away." Chanyeol tries to calm Baekhyun who's breathing harshly as he grips on to his hair. 

 

"You don't know anything." He says between choked breaths. 

 

"Pl-" Chanyeol sobs as Baekhyun can feel his eyes pooling with tears. a sudden flashback of all the harsh words and hits hurled at him comes back. 

 

"We need to be apart for a while." Baekhyun admits as he try to keep his voice steady. 

 

"What." Chanyeol looks up as he shakes his head. 

 

"Please. Get out of here." 

 

As the door clicks shut, Baekhyun hurls himself on to the couch and cry his eyes out. 

 

Chanyeol runs through the street as he bumps in to a wall. 

 

"Chanyeol-ah?" A soft voice, only recognized by the members of the -up club is there. 

"S-sunbae." The normal calm looking man is in sweatshirts and sweatpants as he's holding some groceries. 

 

"Chanyeol, are you alright?" Sunbae is trying to look in to Chanyeol's face. 

Chanyeol throws his arms around the older man as he sobs. 

 

"B-Baekhyun… he's.. he's not in my life anymore." Chanyeol cries as Sunbae wraps his arms around the bigger man's body. 

 

"Here, let's go to my house, no?" 

 

 

-------

 

As Chanyeol sits on Sunbae's rotating chair, he sees a small can placed on his clean desk. 

Chanyeol knows, he knows that it's not nice to peek in to other people's business. 

 

But…

 

^^^^^^^^^^

 

A/N

 

OMigod omgiod I am so so so so sorry I haven'T updated. 

i thought i would lose some subbies, but thank god you guys all stuck with me. 

 

kaisoo has just been flying around everywhere and ugh asdfghjkl. 

 

i'm so so so sorry, sunbae's story will be coming soon. I swear to god. 

 

Next is Xiuchen and I swear to god, I'll fix Baekyeol asap. 

 

And lastly, I will reply to all your comments no matter how short, because I'm truly grateful for each and every one of them. 

ALSO

 

20 upvotes? I'm crying. 

 

Thank you for subscribing and don't forget to comment!

 

To the other people that have not hit the arrow thing there, do so!!!

 

 

HAS ANYONE SEEN FREE! THE SWIMMING ANIME. 

HOLY ASDFGHJK. 

 

i think im in luve.