Session 17

Ups

Byun Baekhyun never lost anyone in his life. 

HIs mother was healthy, his father was healthy, his dog was healthy and everything in his life seemed healthy. 

So it was hard for him to see someone he loved so much carried to the hospital. 

That someone was Park Chanyeol. 

 

Tears streaming down his face, Baekhyun ran and ran to the hopsital. Maybe he'll get there in time. Who knew? 

Kai and Kyungsoo had taken a car but was stuck in the traffic. 

Byun baekhyun knew that he couldn't let anything come in his way. 

Not for Chanyeol. No, never for Chanyeol. 

 

"Is he alright?" baekhyun interwined his fingers together as the doctor gave him a meek smile. 

"He's alright. Just, he might not remember a lot of things. Don't pressure him if he doesn't remember you." The doctor warned Baekhyun as the small boy slowly made his way in to the room. 

 

If he doesn't remember you...

 

Baekhyun opened the sliding door as chanyeol lay on the bed with a small rose located near the window. 

Tears formed in his eyes as he slowly walked over and brushed Chanyeol's bangs away from his face. 

He looked so pale and dead, but the small heart monitor kept beeping. 

 

Baekhyun dragged a chair beside his bed as he fell in to a deep slumber. 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Baekhyun.... Byun Baekhyun!" A raspy voice woke him up as he saw Kyungsoo's blurry face waking him up. 

"What. What." He muttered as he rubbed his eyes to see Chanyeol sitting up on his bed looking very confused. 

"He's up." Kai whispered as Baekhyun stood up to see everyone except for Lay standing in a circle. 

 

"Uhm... Hi guys..." Chanyeol held his head as he looked around. 

"Hi..." Kyungsoo waved a little and smiled, hoping he didn't lose his memory...

 

"Sorry.... are you guys in the wrong room?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun looked down in misery. 

So he doesn't remember....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"He has temporary brain damage. This may continiue for long, or he may retrieve his memory sooner or later." The doctor clicked his pen twice as he his lips. 

"By the way, Chanyeol, he was clutching this when he was hit." The doctor dug his hands in to his pocket and pulled out a little chained necklace. 

Baekhyun wondered, why was Chanyeol running so fast towards them to give him a measly necklace? Was it important to him? 

Maybe he could ask Chanyeol.... No, it would be a pain to indroduce himself again. He doesn't even remember him! 

 

Baekhyun fisted the pendant and walked out of the hospital sadly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol blinked twice to see an unfamiliar face sniffing him. 

"Hyung, he smells really bad, I think we should-" A smack was heard as Chanyeol saw the boy being pulled back by another boy. 

"Shhhh!" The boy growled at the other boy as Chanyeol felt a light tap on his shoulder. 

 

"Hey Chanyeol, can you hear me?" The boy had a cute face as he waved his smal hands. 

"Yeah?" Chanyeol slowly answered, his head banging. 

 

"Hey, I'm Kyungsoo and this is my boyfriend Jongin. How are you feeling?" Kyungsoo laid his pretty hands on top of Chanyeol's large ones as Chanyeol's heart skipped. 

"I-I'm good. M-My head hurts just a bit." Chanyeol stammered as he got lost in to Kyungsoo's large doe eyes. 

 

"Hey, your friend Baekhyun wants to see you." Kyungsoo gently gripped his hand as Chanyeol's ears flared. 

The door shifted as a small boy stepped in with something in his hands. 

 

"Hi." He squeaked as he shuffled slowly towards the bed. 

"Hey." Chanyeol smiled nervously at the small boy who had taken a seat beside his bed. 

Kyungsoo and Jongin shared a small smile as they left the scene to leave the couple alone. 

 

Baekhyun gulped as he played with his cuffs. 

"Hi Chanyeol..." Baekhyun softly sighed as he dragged his chair next to his bed. 

"Hey..." There was a questioning tone in his voice that made Baekhyun tremble. 

Baekhyun clasped and unclasped his hands again. This decision was wrong. He should[ve just gone home instead. 

 

"This.... do you remember anything?" Baekhyun asked as eh held the pendant by its string. 

Chanyeol leaned forward and took the chain in to his hands and looked at it closely. 

 

"No... I don't," Chanyeol sighed as he massaged his temples. 

 

"Oh..." baekhyun faltered as he looked down at the necklace. He quietly shoved it in to his pocket. 

 

"Baekhyun?" The smaller looked up yo see Chanyeol biting his lips. 

"Could I ask you something?" He asked. fiddling with his fingers. 

 

"Sure, Chanyeol! Anything." Baekhyun nodded as he leaned forward. 

 

 

 

 

"That Kyungsoo guy, he's not single is he?" 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys, 

I am SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO sorry I didn't update for around 2 months. 

I am so so happy none of you gave up on me. 

I have been so busy with studying and i have been havig tests here and there like mad. 

I also went to Singapore for the break and I was stupid enough to forget my adaptor. 

It took me 2 days to go and buy an adaptor so I could charge my miserable laptop which had a sas percentage of 1% battery power. 

 

again, I am so so so sorry. 

A really short chapter for you guys today but I promise I will find time to update for you guys. 

AHHHHH almost 200 subscribers!!! Thank you very much! All of you!!! 

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!!

 

<3 <3